New York gangs (Bronx) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 1st, 2006, 12:37 am

[quote="Qdawg"]it used to be some jamaican crip niggahs around ya neck of the woods.233rd is blood headquarters so all that shxt is flamed up.im from boston secor pjs so the only crips i know of in the area from ya hood & my hood is around edenwald..& they low in numbers & on the low[/quote]

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 4th, 2006, 2:01 pm

FlipXL wrote:
well co-op city is like A BIG high class projects its broken down into 5 sections, co-op has 40-42 buildings and each bulding has 28-33 floors with dependin on which building u in but each floor in ever building has 13 apartments. and as for gangs there crips bloods and latin kings and all the other small gangs too but as far as beef its really not that much cause everyone really know each other but if u a outsider dont get caught slippin in the wrong section....section 3 is all blood section 5 is all crip and section 1 2 4 are a mix of both.

In the OP we got Beef with these Projects, edenwald, secor, gun hill and the valley which we been beefing for the longest.

About the Latin Kings there really aint alot of them out here maybe you may see one around but very few.

Blood and Crip situation well there isnt that much conflict between the two in the OP. Truman High is a diff story they starting to go at each other more often.

early you aint lying,latin kings is a rare existence on the north/side..speaking of the 4-way hood beef between secor,e-wald,co-op,valley...its good to see that shxt died down alot since the early 90s when it was real hected.every hood is on they paperchase now.other then that kid from co-op who got bodied last summer..& spanish dude from my hood who got bodied the same summer everything is at stand still

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » August 13th, 2006, 12:25 am

"South Bronx Bull shit city"

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » August 13th, 2006, 5:53 pm

Ayo chill with the disrespectin bitch.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » August 13th, 2006, 8:21 pm

chuliiisimo wrote:"South Bronx Bull shit city"
man, get off that Tim Dog shit, lol...that shit was prolly goin on when you was in diapers or elemetary school...keep up with the times, we aint on that "my ghetto is harder than yours" BS

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » August 13th, 2006, 11:55 pm

haha well atleast I thought it was funny...nah homie I was like 12 I think... I remember all that westcoast/eastcoast drama. I just wanted to remind these eastcoast cats that they all on LA dick now... the gay thing is, is niggas over there perverted that shit tryin to bang some 5/6 star faggot shit. I respect the real niggas over there but not those faggot 5 star 6 star and dipset BS.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 14th, 2006, 8:07 am

wow another i hate nyc gangbanging dude.

Rommel1990

Unread post by Rommel1990 » August 14th, 2006, 3:43 pm

Na he said he just dont like that 5 6 crap.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » August 14th, 2006, 9:40 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:wow another i hate nyc gangbanging dude.
Well homie I don't know if u noticed but 99.9% of the Westcoast feels that way. Seems like niggas watch too much tv and find out gang bull shit online nowdays. Niggas way past fake nowdays.

homey97

Unread post by homey97 » August 19th, 2006, 3:17 pm

do yall know leland its 2 grey buildings by stevenson high school we C^rip out steveson full of 6loods and this shyt called ddp it aint knew alot off ppl just dont know a6out it it means domincans dont play the cool with crips now the fight 6loods every day the areas is washington hieghts new jersey parchester alot of places the go who talked a6out so o city i no lie 20 crips in there theres etg eight tray gangs kgc in there there is rollin 30's HMC theres some grapestreet watts theres a hoover set in there i forgot which there some shotguns crips and theres a IGC insans gangster crips anyone no leland??

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » August 20th, 2006, 2:59 am

yea i know what you are talking bout.. i used to goto school around that area..

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 20th, 2006, 5:53 am

chuliiisimo wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:wow another i hate nyc gangbanging dude.
Well homie I don't know if u noticed but 99.9% of the Westcoast feels that way. Seems like niggas watch too much tv and find out gang bull shit online nowdays. Niggas way past fake nowdays.
korrection... 99.9% of ni99az on the internet feel that way.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 20th, 2006, 1:21 pm

lol

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 20th, 2006, 1:23 pm

homey97 wrote:do yall know leland its 2 grey buildings by stevenson high school we C^rip out steveson full of 6loods and this shyt called ddp it aint knew alot off ppl just dont know a6out it it means domincans dont play the cool with crips now the fight 6loods every day the areas is washington hieghts new jersey parchester alot of places the go who talked a6out so o city i no lie 20 crips in there theres etg eight tray gangs kgc in there there is rollin 30's HMC theres some grapestreet watts theres a hoover set in there i forgot which there some shotguns crips and theres a IGC insans gangster crips anyone no leland??
i got a nutral homie from leland who told me somthing similar who u fam

OFFICIAL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OFFICIAL » August 20th, 2006, 1:46 pm

Well homie I don't know if u noticed but 99.9% of the Westcoast feels that way. Seems like niggas watch too much tv and find out gang bull shit online nowdays. Niggas way past fake nowdays.[/quote

you might be right i just watch a west coast DVD Concrete hell and they was dissin newyork gang niggas , not newyork niggas they respect the music but not crips and bloods of newyorking copying the westcoast.

homey97

Unread post by homey97 » August 20th, 2006, 1:59 pm

Early
Straw Weight

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:59 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats wh3r3 i liv3 im rollin 30's HMC^

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 21st, 2006, 7:54 am

homey97 wrote:Early
Straw Weight

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:59 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats wh3r3 i liv3 im rollin 30's HMC^

leland cats is r30z, beach sgc , taylor got bdawgs

kushsmoke
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushsmoke » August 21st, 2006, 12:11 pm

homey97 wrote:i no lie 20 crips in there theres etg eight tray gangs kgc in there there is rollin 30's HMC theres some grapestreet watts theres a hoover set in there i forgot which there some shotguns crips and theres a IGC insans gangster crips anyone no leland??

:lol: LA took over NY haha . you couldnt at least claim your own streets?

OFFICIAL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OFFICIAL » August 21st, 2006, 3:57 pm

kushsmoke wrote:
homey97 wrote:i no lie 20 crips in there theres etg eight tray gangs kgc in there there is rollin 30's HMC theres some grapestreet watts theres a hoover set in there i forgot which there some shotguns crips and theres a IGC insans gangster crips anyone no leland??

:lol: LA took over NY haha . you couldnt at least claim your own streets?
thousands of dudes from one state copy another states gang neighborhoods and nobody knows them in l.a. whats the matter no older homies to guide them in ny to there own streetlife.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 21st, 2006, 4:03 pm

come and find out.

OFFICIAL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OFFICIAL » August 21st, 2006, 4:42 pm

i was just there two months ago..............nothing just retro l.a. style mixed with nyc fashion , no drive bys no banging , just a lot of kids infatuated with l.a.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 21st, 2006, 5:09 pm

OFFICIAL wrote:i was just there two months ago..............nothing just retro l.a. style mixed with nyc fashion , no drive bys no banging , just a lot of kids infatuated with l.a.

:shock:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 21st, 2006, 5:32 pm

OFFICIAL wrote: i was just there two months ago..............no drive bys no banging
Damn, thats good then. L.A. needs to be imulating N.Y. on this one if this is true...
OFFICIAL wrote:just a lot of kids infatuated with l.a.
:lol: How so?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 21st, 2006, 8:02 pm

[quote="kushsmoke"][quote="homey97"]i no lie 20 crips in there theres etg eight tray gangs kgc in there there is rollin 30's HMC theres some grapestreet watts theres a hoover set in there i forgot which there some shotguns crips and theres a IGC insans gangster crips anyone no leland??[/quote]

:lol: LA took over NY haha . you couldnt at least claim your own streets?[/quote]

not all hoods got taken over dawgie

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 21st, 2006, 8:59 pm

OFFICIAL wrote:i was just there two months ago..............nothing just retro l.a. style mixed with nyc fashion , no drive bys no banging , just a lot of kids infatuated with l.a.
I heard Young Hootie say in a song that ni99az out there rock evisu jeans with chucks and khakis and timz now. Something bout the new west... so I guess we both influencing each other.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 6th, 2007, 4:37 pm

THE NIGHTMARE RETURNS TO NYC:

The Savage Skulls are back. The Skulls were reformed by Blackie and a few other old timers.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » February 6th, 2007, 8:26 pm

just readin alot of this shit makes me laugh...reading all the comments posted by niggas that aint never even been over here in NYC, talkin about niggas aint puttin in NO work or aint gangsta n all that other shit...niggas out here would empty a clip all in ya face, jus like any other hood...all i kno is niggas on these forums better not come 2 the real hoods out here thinkin its a walk in the park... get a reality check quik fast...if yall dont kno wuts over here, dont judge...come over here on the sleepin tip, niggas run up on u n wake that ass up big time....n that aint nuthin but real talk, pour some water on ya faces n wake the fu*k up....

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 7th, 2007, 7:31 am

I feel that BxxMILITIA - same same with peeps ignorance about London, like theres only one 'real' place on the whole fuucccin planet and its LA. Thing is, the world is just a little bigger than LA - so goons from out of town, why not learn about other places, otherwise it all sounds like heads are stuck up backsides, blinkered and blind

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 7th, 2007, 3:12 pm

The disrespect for NYC is because they're imitating LA and Chicago gangs instead of following their own traditional gang style - Black Spades, Tomahawks...

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » February 7th, 2007, 10:53 pm

i dont really kno about chicago gangs out here....gangbanging out here would never be like in cali, they original, n although that shit is corny 2 swagger jack some shit, especially gangbanging, its becoming a reality on these streets 2, real niggas n punk bitchez r everywhere....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 8th, 2007, 1:26 am

Every place got gangstas, but when places known for they gangsta jack another areas gangsta it make it seem they a lil softer than the place they "gotta" take from.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 8th, 2007, 4:03 am

Yeah man (gonna get 70's here), I'd dig on that backpatch Savage Skull vibe - no need to update the look tho' - I wanna see big hair, leathers and denims cut off with big style backpatches on, ol' school Warriors stylee, yes man!

Seen tho about the 'reproduction of the b and c thing' away from LA - I'm still predicting that it aint going to happen here. Own style here. I'm not bigging up gangs in Hackney/London, though I love my community, just saying its an original style, London Man Dem style.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”