New York gangs (Bronx) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 2:00 pm

how im a santana groupie when u the 1 claimin they hood & u never been there?u begged ya og to bless u down with the set?haha u a fagot for real for real u aint no real santana man ,nikkas laughin at u hoe a$$ nikka

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 24th, 2005, 2:18 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:how im a santana groupie when u the 1 claimin they hood & u never been there?u begged ya og to bless u down with the set?haha u a fagot for real for real u aint no real santana man ,nikkas laughin at u hoe a$$ nikka
ALL THIS SHIT U TALCING FROM 200MILES AWAY
COME 2 BX OR BK AND HANDLE YA BIZ NICCU DONT TALC
SHOW AND PROOV

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 2:36 pm

go back to ya big homie & tell him what u learned on here because i think he schoolin ya dudes wrong for real for real go tell that frontin a$$ california loving nikka from long island to learn his history he got ya boys claimin santana hood and ya aint step foot in cali

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 24th, 2005, 3:16 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:oh early baychester ave got crips now?
Not that I know of.. Only Crips around baychester was in the Valley and I dont even kno if they still reppin that

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 3:22 pm

aye early,crip and damu is 1 unstanble gang to be in the bronx,like i was tellin this fake black raggin sissy truslobkilla....u got to many unloyal dudes...dudes aint makin no real paper and rent is crazy high in ny forcing homies to move from hood to hood & chances are when they move to another hood they join another set...nikkas upnorth dont believe in loyalty nikkas change sets like socks or whatever set is hot at the time

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 3:24 pm

unstable*

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 24th, 2005, 3:40 pm

Foreal...I dont even see the use of Colored gangs in the Bronx unless every diff hood holds down their own color flag like oh you see Valley they rep taht color and so and so.. Too much of disorganization and no foundation at all. Tru about set hoppin but waht can i say thats how they wanna get down let em.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 3:53 pm

for real oldschool heads used to have neighborhood gangs for they housin projects they repped then after awhile that faded and dudes came out with this damu and crip shiit

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 24th, 2005, 3:57 pm

Early wrote:Foreal...I dont even see the use of Colored gangs in the Bronx unless every diff hood holds down their own color flag like oh you see Valley they rep taht color and so and so.. Too much of disorganization and no foundation at all. Tru about set hoppin but waht can i say thats how they wanna get down let em.
some gangs stay true to their roots, it all depends on individuals. plus the bloods and crips (aside from 93/183 and Harlem crips) arent rooted here so they change off a whim

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 4:03 pm

heads look stupid if u ask me but do yah thing

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 25th, 2005, 1:25 am

yung_k wrote:them loC niccaz was on a dvd i think it coulda been smac i dont remember they was rappin though in the stairways in one of them coop buildings hella ratchets
ayo fam if you can get the name of the DVD that would be greatfull i cant get in contact wid the nigga who has it so hold me down . 1

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 25th, 2005, 7:42 am

TheHomieQ wrote:aye early,crip and damu is 1 unstanble gang to be in the bronx,like i was tellin this fake black raggin sissy truslobkilla....u got to many unloyal dudes...dudes aint makin no real paper and rent is crazy high in ny forcing homies to move from hood to hood & chances are when they move to another hood they join another set...nikkas upnorth dont believe in loyalty nikkas change sets like socks or whatever set is hot at the time

lil foster boys is u ;oC no then why u heep speaCing on me u aint gonna do nothing u from bX front like ya pops is the OOOG of the blocC but u dont bang but u in b-more hating ny nicCu

u said NY DONT BREED GANGSTU U WAS BORN HERE SO WUT DOES THAT MAKE U LIL FOSTER bOY LET ME FIND OUT U ON HERE LOOCING 4 YA REAL MOMS FOSTER BOY

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 25th, 2005, 1:45 pm

The last Smack DVD had a grip of Damus, throughout the whole thing... the Shay Davis joint.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 25th, 2005, 2:39 pm

zip3ace wrote:The last Smack DVD had a grip of Damus, throughout the whole thing... the Shay Davis joint.
yea dats the newest 1 niccaz was deaded up hard in that dvd dey had that cat bleu divinCi on that joint 2 dem niccaz is loC or somthin?

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » February 25th, 2005, 4:59 pm

Blue Devenci be fuccin with Crips. Ive seen one of his videos with mad Crips in it. Cats was C-Walkin and everything.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 26th, 2005, 9:56 am

yung_k wrote:
zip3ace wrote:The last Smack DVD had a grip of Damus, throughout the whole thing... the Shay Davis joint.
yea dats the newest 1 niccaz was deaded up hard in that dvd dey had that cat bleu divinCi on that joint 2 dem niccaz is loC or somthin?
U talking about them ni99az that was rapping outside the hotel? When the dude was rapping over the Encore beat. Them the only ni99az I think was loc. They wasnt flued up though.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 26th, 2005, 12:09 pm

zip3ace wrote:
yung_k wrote:
U talking about them guys that was rapping outside the hotel? When the dude was rapping over the Encore beat. Them the only guys I think was loc. They wasnt flued up though.
the shay davis joint they were RFP? but murda mook is nasty.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 26th, 2005, 3:08 pm

wizdom wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
yung_k wrote:
U talking about them guys that was rapping outside the hotel? When the dude was rapping over the Encore beat. Them the only guys I think was loc. They wasnt flued up though.
the shay davis joint they were RFP? but murda mook is nasty.
nah i dont think they were RFP. But Shay Davis was on that Scarface DVD too. The joint about Rikors.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 27th, 2005, 6:14 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Blue Devenci be fuccin with Crips. Ive seen one of his videos with mad Crips in it. Cats was C-Walkin and everything.
Yea they blue flaggin. He BMF. He fucks with the nigga Young Jeezy. http://www.bmfent.net

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 28th, 2005, 8:23 am

ANYBODY LET BE REAL DOES THIS SOUND LIKE WORDS FROM A REAL NICCU?

To: TrUSlobKillU
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:40 am
Subject: Re: if u aint a tana then shut the fucC up or C me

im from the bronx and know it dont birth thugs..be serious my nig im in b-more right now flippin i got killas old enough to be my pops to body any nikka from intervale if i felt u was a threat play ya position my nig just because we both on the computer dont mean we are alike my life real worry about yahself shorty

MORE LIKE A REAL PUSSY HAHA

HAHA THIS IS WUT YOUR CHILD MY BE LIKE IF HE WATCHIES 2MANY GANGSTU MOVIES

NICCU U A CLOWN

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 28th, 2005, 9:20 am

TO THE HOMIEQ I AINT ON TRUSLOB SIDE I DONT AGREE with HIM AT ALL, AND FOR THE LAST TIME SANTANNA STOP LYING I DONT KNO U AND I NEVA SEEN AND DONT CARE ABOUT U U SWEAR U A SUPA OG OR SUMTHING AND U AINT ASK ANY REAL ETG IN BK OR IN QUEENS WHO OG NITTY IS THEY'LL TELL U AND A REAL BRIM FROM 62 IN LA DISCUSSED THIS WITH ME HE'LL TELL U IF U WANNA C ME C ME SUTTER AVE AND EUCLID CYPRESS HILL PJ'S IM TIRED OF THIS HE SAY SHE SAY, DAMN U A REAL FEMALE.3X

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 1:16 pm

ahh shyt..this nig took like a 2-3 day vacation & come back on here dik riding me i sware u a fagot man.i shyyt on u everytime or every subject u bring up but yet u continue to type to me,u a clown az nikka man

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 1:19 pm

but aye trukilla, get some bodys under ya belt or something before u come on here talkin this bullshiit its gettin old cousin, u was never a real santana block member just a compton dik rider..but to top it off u aint even really a fake santana member in the bronx,muthafuhkas from around ya way told me u not even santana u just cool with them.homies from 163rd to 165th on intervale said u a cool nikka thats just cool with them .hahahaha u fuhkin clown im definitely done with ya biitch az now my nig

Kajo

Unread post by Kajo » February 28th, 2005, 1:23 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:TO THE HOMIEQ I AINT ON TRUSLOB SIDE I DONT AGREE with HIM AT ALL, AND FOR THE LAST TIME SANTANNA STOP LYING I DONT KNO U AND I NEVA SEEN AND DONT CARE ABOUT U U SWEAR U A SUPA OG OR SUMTHING AND U AINT ASK ADNNY REAL ETG IN BK OR IN QUEENS WHO OG NITTY IS THEY'LL TELL U AND A REAL BRIM FROM 62 IN LA DISCUSSED THIS WITH ME HE'LL TELL U IF U WANNA C ME C ME SUTTER AVE AND EUCLID CYPRESS HILL PJ'S IM TIRED OF THIS HE SAY SHE SAY, DAMN U A REAL FEMALE.3X
YOU THE COLLEGE STUDENT AND FROM 83 GANGSTA CRIPS ??
PUNK ASS BITCH , GO 2 the STREET N DO YO CRIME

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 1:24 pm

u around 25-26 years old & still fascinated with gang bangin but not puttin in no work. u a hoe azz nikka man.yae mean u on here talkin about come around 163rd and intervale to holla at wannabe banana block nikkas & nikkas from the hood sayin u aint even down with the set.roderick u a clown man stop lettin them don divas gas u up.yae mean u aint even on intervale.im o.t i can go back to the bronx & kick it on any block.where u be? u in brooklyn (a borough away) in the house in front of the computer talkin that bullshiit cuzz..go holla at bgloco he in the same borough as u & get of my dik u's a ho azz nikka .the forum slowly but surely is seein u aint official cousin .easy

-the homie Q

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 1:30 pm

then to top it off u claimin u from 163rd and intervale...everybody whose from them backblocks dont even bang nigs sit around doing nuttin.who u think u foolin clown nikkas who claim tana on intervale stay on they block u clown.. haha@u on this forum lyin to the public like nigs over there put in more work.the more shiit u type to me the more cards of yours i pull u aint no og ,not a real santana member,im starting to think u aint even from intervale cuzz..stop hollarin out that block from now on matter fact,u told me to go ask nikkas about a lil nikka named roderick i did nikkas said u a nice friendly dude or whatever that was just cool with the set so dont ever ever come at me talkin about come beef with u in person u a clown

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 28th, 2005, 2:15 pm

Kajo wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:TO THE HOMIEQ I AINT ON TRUSLOB SIDE I DONT AGREE with HIM AT ALL, AND FOR THE LAST TIME SANTANNA STOP LYING I DONT KNO U AND I NEVA SEEN AND DONT CARE ABOUT U U SWEAR U A SUPA OG OR SUMTHING AND U AINT ASK ADNNY REAL ETG IN BK OR IN QUEENS WHO OG NITTY IS THEY'LL TELL U AND A REAL BRIM FROM 62 IN LA DISCUSSED THIS WITH ME HE'LL TELL U IF U WANNA C ME C ME SUTTER AVE AND EUCLID CYPRESS HILL PJ'S IM TIRED OF THIS HE SAY SHE SAY, DAMN U A REAL FEMALE.3X
YOU THE COLLEGE STUDENT AND FROM 83 GANGSTA CRIPS ??
PUNK ASS BITCH , GO 2 the STREET N DO YO CRIME
I KNOW an OG from the Elmz in Kali who got 4.0 GPA. Whats your point? Bloods and crips kant go to school. Shut ya non-gang banging ass up. Always the non-bangers talking about how it should be done.

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 28th, 2005, 3:18 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:then to top it off u claimin u from 163rd and intervale...everybody whose from them backblocks dont even bang nigs sit around doing nuttin.who u think u foolin clown nikkas who claim tana on intervale stay on they block u clown.. haha@u on this forum lyin to the public like nigs over there put in more work.the more shiit u type to me the more cards of yours i pull u aint no og ,not a real santana member,im starting to think u aint even from intervale cuzz..stop hollarin out that block from now on matter fact,u told me to go ask nikkas about a lil nikka named roderick i did nikkas said u a nice friendly dude or whatever that was just cool with the set so dont ever ever come at me talkin about come beef with u in person u a clown
and u got this info from where?HAHA
see how long it takes for u 2 get a point across telling story and shit lil foster boy i got 3 words 2 say 2 u
U A CLOWN

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 28th, 2005, 3:24 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:but aye trukilla, get some bodys under ya belt or something before u come on here talkin this bullshiit its gettin old cousin, u was never a real santana block member just a compton dik rider..but to top it off u aint even really a fake santana member in the bronx,muthafuhkas from around ya way told me u not even santana u just cool with them.homies from 163rd to 165th on intervale said u a cool nikka thats just cool with them .hahahaha u fuhkin clown im definitely done with ya biitch az now my nig
HAHA JUST A COOL NICCU
U BUTT HUGGIN HOE WHERE U GET THIS INFO FROM STOP ITY LIKE U IN THE HOOD IF U IS U AINT ON THE STREET U A NOBODY
WHY EVEN RESPOND 2 U
NOW U MAKING SHIT UP the ONLY THING SMASHIN IS YOURAZZ HOLE LIL FAGGOT FOSTER BOY

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 3:45 pm

haha@who gave u this info..then u went from who gave me this info to if u on the street u a nobody.......get ya mind right hoe azz nikka u put in no work around the way. nikkas put me on to game about ya biitch azz

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 3:46 pm

u aint crippin man i figured it & i was right,u just a dik ridin associate

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 3:51 pm

TrUSlobKillU wrote:
TheHomieQ wrote:then to top it off u claimin u from 163rd and intervale...everybody whose from them backblocks dont even bang nigs sit around doing nuttin.who u think u foolin clown nikkas who claim tana on intervale stay on they block u clown.. haha@u on this forum lyin to the public like nigs over there put in more work.the more shiit u type to me the more cards of yours i pull u aint no og ,not a real santana member,im starting to think u aint even from intervale cuzz..stop hollarin out that block from now on matter fact,u told me to go ask nikkas about a lil nikka named roderick i did nikkas said u a nice friendly dude or whatever that was just cool with the set so dont ever ever come at me talkin about come beef with u in person u a clown
and u got this info from where?HAHA
see how long it takes for u 2 get a point across telling story and shit lil foster boy i got 3 words 2 say 2 u
U A CLOWN

soon as i said to nikkas yo u know a biitch az nikka named roderick is he santana block nikkas said hell no im like ahh man why i waste my time with this biitch azz nikka man.make up shiit for what? i have no time for childish games my nig..& cut them gay azz jokes off..u got no heat for me so u type these homo azz jokes...be for real killa...get ya street game up to par & stop tellin these don diva storys on the chat