New York gangs (Bronx) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 9:29 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas. http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html
thanks for the info son, more or less who knows the actual development of the emergence of other crip sets in the Bronx outside of the ones that started in Harlem by Belizian immigrants

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 23rd, 2005, 9:29 am

BG MLOCO wrote:I C Y NIGGZ DONT LIKE U THERE IS MAD 60'S IN FLATBUSH AND EAST FLATBUSH AND CORWN HEIGHTS AND THE 60 AND MY SET STILL DONT GET ALONG IT AINT AS WORSE AS IT USED TO BE BUT WE STILL AINT HOMIES AND ITS A GRIP OF 60'S IN QUEENS THEY MAD DEEP IN NYC HOW U DONT KNO U SUPPOSED TO BE A SUPER CRIP, MY SET BEEN HERE SINCE 93 NAH MEAN WITH THE HARLEM 30'S 92 AND 58, AND 52 HOOVER NIGGA I WALKED UP AND DOWN UTICA AND I DONT C NO LOCS EXCEPT ON EASTERN PARKWAY SIDE AND I DONT GO AROUND ASKING QUESTIONS TRUST ME LOC U SEEN ME BEFORE AND I SEEN U NAH MEAN SPEAK ON UR SET NOT MINE because U AINT ETG U SBCC STAY ON URS AND ILL STAY ON MINE 8MINUTES AND 3 SECONDS.
that where nicCuz get its fucC up im sbE not cC we cant claim that we on the east

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 23rd, 2005, 9:30 am

LMAO TRU STORY FINALLY THE FN TRUTH.3X

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 9:35 am

Damn, santana Block is krazy, 640 members thats krazy ni99as. and i read the article. Hung Pho and the skinheads seem weak as fu-cK

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 23rd, 2005, 9:38 am

what do santana block crip do in the bronx? u hollaring out blocks i dont care if u from intervale,freeman,simpson,kelly,fox southern blvd or any 1 of them blocks u dont put in no work & u not makin no smack money so spare the forum this nonsense man for real.dont let that black rag fool u.matter fact u aint even no real santana block member holla out a hood in cali u banged on holla out real santana members in cali before u quick to say u not false claiming man[/quote]

if u kno the hood like that then make ya faCe known nicCu im up their sat.
dont talC shit just sho ya faCe youll kno mine

u a clown u kno that name one set in nyC known for dope are steeling car name my oGz 2 proove 2 u im a real tana fucC u i aint got proov shit i been down 05 make ten years who u make ya face know pussy cause i aint running asC 4 C-mal sinCe u feel that way ill sho wut im bout
u kno the hood just make ya faCe known well see whos the fake one put oGz names up so nicCuz like u who snitCh and worC 4 the feds can tell like ima tell if nicCuz do foul shit that like telling the daily news i killed somebody and exspeCt noyhing 2 happen see me dont talC shit cause i bacCz wut i spit

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 23rd, 2005, 9:46 am

BG MLOCO wrote:LMAO TRU STORY FINALLY THE FN TRUTH.3X
nicCuz u aint the truth u learn all ya crip shit from gangs .com i learden from real westoGz thats on the east you talCing nitty my nicCuz just moved from cali he a active G aint kno nittys from cali that nicCu aint slob or crip and he aint making noise in the hood so believe him if u want he a ghost with a voiCe if he a real tana why he aint press the set my lil nicCuz put in more worC than wut that clown done its tre min. not 8min. 3sec. that wut them brims nicCuz say u fake loCo i claim a cali name set but at least we aint trina imitate the tana out west we our own and dont give a fucC wut nicCuz thinC cause they talC but aint banging on thhe hood

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 23rd, 2005, 9:52 am

TrUSlobKillU wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:LMAO TRU STORY FINALLY THE FN TRUTH.3X
nicCuz u aint the truth u learn all ya crip shit from gangs .com i learden from real westoGz thats on the east you talCing nitty my nicCuz just moved from cali he a active G aint kno nittys from cali that nicCu aint slob or crip and he aint making noise in the hood so believe him if u want he a ghost with a voiCe if he a real tana why he aint press the set my lil nicCuz put in more worC than wut that clown done its tre min. not 8min. 3sec. that wut them brims nicCuz say u fake loCo i claim a cali name set but at least we aint trina imitate the tana out west we our own and dont give a fucC wut nicCuz thinC cause they talC but aint banging on thhe hood
so if he call me fake then every crip on the east is a joke
loCo where some 52 its 92 on 142st tanaz on 121 and 30z on 116and 132 if they aint all dead or locCed up so wut theses other set u talC bout u aint been up in harlem like that u just chilled with nicCuz from uptown now thats the truth

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 10:01 am

The Universal Zulu Nation was founded in 1973 in the Bronx, New York.
Universal Zulu Nation has chapters in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Miami, Virginia Beach, Los Angeles, Detroit, New Haven, Hartford, New Jersey, Texas, Belgium, Norway, London, Paris, Canada, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, Africa, and in other cities, countries and continents around the world. Many rappers, hip-hop, personalities and rap fans are members.

The story behind the evolution of UZN is significant. Back in the days Zulu's struck fear in many who lived outside of their Bronx River Housing Project strong hold.the group for the most part was made up of former gang members. Many of them from the Notorious Black Spades which once reigned terror throughout the Bronx in the early to mid 70s. It used to be a really big deal for cats to hang out at Bronx River and not get stuck. It was a sign of toughness and brought much prestige. Many of the early crews tried to associate themselves with Zulu Nation for protection from roving bands of stick up kids and other gangs turned crew.

later on im gonna give the history of other NY gangs such as the Lords, the Bishops, Savage Nomads, Netas and Kings chapters in NY,D Ceps, Lo Lifes, Junkyard Juks and many others

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 23rd, 2005, 1:45 pm

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado,

WUT ?WUT ?
REPEAT THAT AGAIN PNUT THANC U
wut the loC is trina say is that tanaz can pop up anywhere their not just in cali anymore like he said members have been identified that does NOT mean he know them personally good'N looC pNut
point proovin

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 23rd, 2005, 1:54 pm

TrUSlobKillU wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:I C Y NIGGZ DONT LIKE U THERE IS MAD 60'S IN FLATBUSH AND EAST FLATBUSH AND CORWN HEIGHTS AND THE 60 AND MY SET STILL DONT GET ALONG IT AINT AS WORSE AS IT USED TO BE BUT WE STILL AINT HOMIES AND ITS A GRIP OF 60'S IN QUEENS THEY MAD DEEP IN NYC HOW U DONT KNO U SUPPOSED TO BE A SUPER CRIP, MY SET BEEN HERE SINCE 93 NAH MEAN WITH THE HARLEM 30'S 92 AND 58, AND 52 HOOVER NIGGA I WALKED UP AND DOWN UTICA AND I DONT C NO LOCS EXCEPT ON EASTERN PARKWAY SIDE AND I DONT GO AROUND ASKING QUESTIONS TRUST ME LOC U SEEN ME BEFORE AND I SEEN U NAH MEAN SPEAK ON UR SET NOT MINE because U AINT ETG U SBCC STAY ON URS AND ILL STAY ON MINE 8MINUTES AND 3 SECONDS.
NAH MEAN HAHA WUT IS THAT A TRET? U SEEN ME AND I SEEN U NICCU DOES SOMETHIN DONT TELL ME U KNO WUT I LOOC LIKE AND I NEVA SEEN U BEFORE SO U AINT LOC'D OUT LIKE U SAY U IS IF U SEEN ME WHY U AINT JUMP OFF DONT LOOC THIS AINT A WHO'S CUTE CONTEST crack OFF WUT U NEED MORE LOCz i LEND U MINES
crack OFF SINCE U KNO WUT I LOOC LIKE CAUSE U A GHOST IN MY EYEz

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 23rd, 2005, 2:50 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
NOGD wrote:are 93 bloods on real piru blood lit or are they on vice lords people nation. cause the ones i meet where on people nation lit(chicago)
93 lit is a mixture of both, to help all you people out. NY Bloods made up their own shit basically, and as soon as too many outsiders start knowing they ish they switch it up - oaths, slang, and codes change at a moments notice- and remember those who write the history are people like me and you who might bend things to fit them in their favor, i KNOW for a fact the first Blood gang in rikers and spofford was 183 Wildstone which dropped the wildstone and eventually branched into 93.

this ni99a know what he talkign about.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 23rd, 2005, 3:02 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:to Q .junior....why are u tellin me edenwald is soft for i know this.nikkas dont be on that gang shiit like that nikkas just push smack & get money its just some dic ridahs that be sayin they g-shine or black p stone.but really though if boys wanted to get at u out there they would.
thats very true... dont think ni99az is pussy kuz they aint get at you. Shit coulda just been hott at the moment. My homie ran up in Marcus Garvey PJ'z flamed up with a flag and kame out alive, unscaved. Dont think ni99az is pussy. It mighta just been his lucky day.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 3:26 pm

for real for real@zipace....nah mean the boy q think he thoro because he went outside flossin blue rags,nikkas over there is about money man clowns look for beef man

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 3:29 pm

haha this clown nikka trukilla trying to get bgloco & the rest of this forum to gang up on me because i said he fraud for claimin a hood he never been to or put work in.im not speakin on everybody in here im speakin on ya clown az man so get it right.& stop sendin me private messages man u wanna get it crackin make some bmw money or better ..that will make me mad ,otherwise or this explainin u doing to me & trying to prove u thoro to me is a waste of time man.u aint from santana hood so stop worryin about me and finish typin to bg loco u clown

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 3:38 pm

not to stray off too far from the subject above, but this forum thing is looking like beefing thru text. now i dont claim to be the ultimate gang expert of NY and i learn new things from you guys every time read your post adn im sure my extensive knowledge plus experience with The Nation of Gods and Earths (NGE) and 93/183 pulled ya coat to some new things but the post are gettin kinda wild with dudes threatin to go to someone elses block and other nonsense. feuding over rules of other sets, and im not seeing too much about NY in here just personal problems of certain individuals- im on my laptop most the day designing cd covers and making party track list so i cant tell u guys a new story every day but still im just tryna hold ya down with knowledge of our past, us all being minorities from poor ghettos of new york city. i mean which one of you guys dont want to know about bumpy johnson and his war with the mafia and why BGF and NGE still control everything in Harlem. or why frank Giacana himself called nicky barnes "mr. untouchable"- the Bishops vs puerto ricans gang fight which almost burned down most of brooklyn, or the latin king vs NGE beef that even had the mayor Lindsey involved in a fist fight, or Queenie who headed the street gang 40 thieves that were pulling millions into Harlem during the great depression and which was so strong they kept the white mobsters out of uptown, or things that i remember like Rich Porters escapades of driving thru the park before rucker games and tossing thousands of dollars into the air, or Charles Lucas who brought more heroin into Bronx, New Jersey, Chicago, North Carolina, and Los Angeles then the rest of the world combined, or the black guerilla family whose war with the american government and strict death oathe has wiped them off the streets and into the hands of the system, and thats just the start. dont tell me im the oldest cat on this site who knows these things, and i assure you all of these stories are more interesting then some 15 year old getting beaten down with a baseball bat for wearing a red du rag

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 3:38 pm

yo yung k for real for real gangs aint stable in new york .to many non loyal heads in the 5 boroughs man not to mention 70% of nikkas who claim sets is dic-riders...dudes treat gangs like clothes and claim whats hot at the moment man.old heads in ny is shakin they head at all these young nikkas whose ruinin the city rep with this false claimin nonsense

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 3:41 pm

new york is godbody nation city these off brand nikkas is trippin talkin about they damu or loc.stop it please nikkas sound like groupies for real for real

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 23rd, 2005, 4:42 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:haha this clown nikka trukilla trying to get bgloco & the rest of this forum to gang up on me because i said he fraud for claimin a hood he never been to or put work in.im not speakin on everybody in here im speakin on ya clown az man so get it right.& stop sendin me private messages man u wanna get it crackin make some bmw money or better ..that will make me mad ,otherwise or this explainin u doing to me & trying to prove u thoro to me is a waste of time man.u aint from santana hood so stop worryin about me and finish typin to bg loco u clown
their u go again talcing out ya azz i told u and every nicCu who had something 2 say about me or my set where nicCuz is at and where im at
so dont come on here like u the OOOG OF SANTANA fucC u we dont claim CC its EASTSIDE CRIP U CLOWN I AINT EVEN GONNA SAY SHIT 2 YA BITCH AZZ SO NOW IM FAKE CUZ U DONT KNO ME [HAHA] U A CLOWN I STATED WUT THE BLU FLAG STAND FOR AND U MAD U CRIP RITE? U JUST A CALI NICCU DIC RIDING A SET NAME AND MAD NICCUZ FROM OUTTA CUZ NY NICCU CLAIM WUT U DICRIDING
NICCU U TYPE HOW GAME RAP LIKE U THE REALEST C ME DONT TALC SHIT truthfully u just on line with all this shit everybody saying me and my set fake but not one nicCu Crip or slob came and did shit yet yall just talC
SANTANA BLOCC EASTSIDE CRIP
fucC all yall

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 4:51 pm

this back & fourth stuff is weak man for real for real.who said im from cali?1st off...& 2nd dont be mad at me because dudes on here is trying to pull ya card lil homie.what real dude in general gets mad when hes pressured and wants to beef,thats sad on ya part u show real female features but i aint gonna speak on u or ya lil bronx sideblock keep keyboard fussin with the boy bgloco..real dudes on here(very little) keep cool.
- the homie Q

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 4:56 pm

damn purple city, u know mad sh-it. i heard of nicky barnes, al po, rich porter. i dont really know the whole nicky barnes story like that. i know about al po and rich porter way before that paid in full sh-it. i hear sh-it but i aint from harlem. im from Brooklyn realli, now im in chi-town.

anywyas i heard Black spades are extinct now. when i was a little kid my friends brothers use claim all that black spades sh-it. and mad ni99as in the neighborhood. i remember like a leader of the black spades became a rapper i think. but as i grew they became less and less deep.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 5:18 pm

wizdom wrote:damn purple city, u know mad sh-it. i heard of nicky barnes, al po, rich porter. i dont really know the whole nicky barnes story like that. i know about al po and rich porter way before that paid in full sh-it. i hear sh-it but i aint from harlem. im from Brooklyn realli, now im in chi-town.

anywyas i heard Black spades are extinct now. when i was a little kid my friends brothers use claim all that black spades sh-it. and mad ni99as in the neighborhood. i remember like a leader of the black spades became a rapper i think. but as i grew they became less and less deep.

Black Spaids turned into Black Connection/Black Mob, theres no flags or colors or symbols except for two rifles crossed to make an X- once youre in BMC nobody know but you and other niggas in it- they dont promote. some are also zulu

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 5:20 pm

purplecity a nikka cant even come on the computer nomore without these little nikkas acting up man its sad

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 6:29 pm

yo to the boy early...whatever happened to valley mob?they still exist or other crews took over that area?

yoshortycomehere

Unread post by yoshortycomehere » February 23rd, 2005, 6:53 pm

there are UZN gangs still active throughout the bronx,brooklyn,queens,and long island

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 23rd, 2005, 11:12 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:yo to the boy early...whatever happened to valley mob?they still exist or other crews took over that area?
V-Mob is still out there but the presence isnt there. I believe they tryna get their weight up again but it dont seem to be happending anytime soon.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 12:53 pm

oh early baychester ave got crips now?

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 24th, 2005, 1:18 pm

im from the bronx and know it dont birth thugs..be serious my nig im in b-more right now flippin i got killas old enough to be my pops to body any nikka from intervale if i felt u was a threat play ya position my nig just because we both on the computer dont mean we are alike my life real worry about yahself shorty

HAHA THIS DUDES A CLOWN I HEARD IT ALL

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 24th, 2005, 1:28 pm

stop it nicca u just found out ur cet was in C-more sloww down cuz 1 step @ a time lol dey rep sbe 2? lol

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 1:37 pm

haha@him reppin santana block compton crip before now all of a sudden hes santana block east

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 1:40 pm

then ya biitch a$$ sendin me private messages on other screen names.u a joke

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 24th, 2005, 1:55 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:haha@him reppin santana block compton crip before now all of a sudden hes santana block east
WUT IS U A HOE WITH 3HOLES IN YA PUSSY HOW MANY DICCS CAN U TAKE AT 1 TIME NICCU 5 SHIT

THAT CAPONE NICCU GOT CC READ U DICC IN the BRAIN WUT U GOT YA MOTHERS MOUTH TELL HER 2 TAKE MY DIC OUT FIRST U SPEAC BUT U AINT UP HERE U ONLIE 90S YA SET IS UNHEARD OF IN NYC SO BOTH OF YALL SHOULD MEET UP AND FUCC EACH OTHER CUZZ U A INSANE GROOPIE AND HEs a TANA GROOPIE U PM ME LIKE MY BITCH WAS ON HERE U PM ME EVERY POST I JUST SEND RETURNS SAYING FUCC U YALL BOTH HOES U YOUNG K LOCO Q AND THE HOMO Q CAN COME ON the SET AS 1 YALL STILL AINT DOING SHIT

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 24th, 2005, 1:58 pm

During the 1960s, street gangs, with names like the Savage Skulls, La Familia, and Savage Nomads, formed in New York City. Another New York Street gang which was created during this time period was the Rampers. One Rampers member who has now achieved name recognition across the U.S. is Sammy "The Bull" Gravano.