New York gangs (Bronx) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Post Reply
Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 51
Joined: February 27th, 2004, 11:51 pm
Location: Bronx

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by Early » February 21st, 2005, 11:04 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:i hear u purplecity.but co-op city sections got small sets i think section 4 or 5 was where the crips u talkin about be at.but co-op city or the bronx period is no place for out of town sets to be at.its not stable,dudes aint loyal ,and to many clowns messed it up for real dudes to eat


Section 2 and 5 is the where the Crip sets are at.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 103
Joined: February 21st, 2005, 2:34 pm
Location: bronx,new york to baltimore,murdaland

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 11:18 pm

i was raised in boston secor pjs the heads there is strictly on slingin very so often u see some older heads thats damu.its lil kids claiminin smm.co-op city heads aint active they claim sets for thoro street reps

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 22nd, 2005, 8:08 am

TheHomieQ wrote:i was raised in boston secor pjs the heads there is strictly on slingin very so often u see some older heads thats damu.its lil kids claiminin smm.co-op city heads aint active they claim sets for thoro street reps


Derek Slade (Crip OG) due for parole this year, he killed a baby------maybe ya didnt hear me he killed a baby in 2001 and they gave him 15 years but the streets is buzzin like he coming home in may.....wheres the justice


http://www.jrn.columbia.edu/studentwork ... 0_01.shtml

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: February 18th, 2005, 11:47 am

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TrU » February 22nd, 2005, 8:39 am

yung_k wrote:
TheHomieQ wrote:haha yo K.g let these youngboys be man


tru tru these niccaz crazy


bang with us? haha, young boys be men?
both of yall nicCuz pussy interville crip that way nicCu
new roshell,lol i got a white bitCh saying yall aint hard dont make me laugh we dont need a thousand crips 2 proove we hard we just is
u a lil nicCu
u just want a lil respeCt
fucC wut ya heard nicCuz can say wut they want yall aint doin shit this way anyway
SANTANA bLoCC

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 22nd, 2005, 8:44 am

dam dazz crazy what niccas call dude on the streets?

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 22nd, 2005, 8:47 am

yung_k wrote:dam dazz crazy what niccas call dude on the streets?


OG Psycho Loc - hes insane

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 22nd, 2005, 8:53 am

dam nr is hella insaned out they under some other cat though i never heard of dude though, that artical iz crazy though im right cross the highway and dont even remember hearing that story

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 22nd, 2005, 8:53 am

FOR THE LAST FN TIME ETG IS TRAYS NOT DUECES TO TRULOC WHATEVA ETG NEVA CAME FROM A DEUCE HOOD, WE BRANCHED OFF FROM ORIGINAL GANGSTA CRIPS AND THEN OG SIDEWINDER ESTABLISHED ETGC IN 1973 DAMN STOP GIVING FALSE INFO ON MY SET STICK TO UR SET AND YALL INFO CUZ I DONT SPOKE TO MOST OF MY OG'S AND WHEN I TOLD THEM THEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS RETARDED DAMN U SWEAR U KNO EVERYTHING ABOUT CRIP BUT U DONT NOBODY DOES I JUS WORRY ABOUT MY SET AND OUR ALLIES AND HOMIES ETG IS 3X NOT 2X NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE.

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: February 18th, 2005, 11:47 am

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TrU » February 22nd, 2005, 9:19 am

BG MLOCO wrote:FOR THE LAST FN TIME ETG IS TRAYS NOT DUECES TO TRULOC WHATEVA ETG NEVA CAME FROM A DEUCE HOOD, WE BRANCHED OFF FROM ORIGINAL GANGSTA CRIPS AND THEN OG SIDEWINDER ESTABLISHED ETGC IN 1973 DAMN STOP GIVING FALSE INFO ON MY SET STICK TO UR SET AND YALL INFO because I DONT SPOKE TO MOST OF MY OG'S AND WHEN I TOLD THEM THEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS RETARDED DAMN U SWEAR U KNO EVERYTHING ABOUT CRIP BUT U DONT NOBODY DOES I JUS WORRY ABOUT MY SET AND OUR ALLIES AND HOMIES ETG IS 3X NOT 2X NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE.


original gangstu set wear darC blU whiCh most are dueCes
n-hood sets wear lite blu which most are tre
so wut your saying is ETG roC lite blU SKY BLU FLAGz M-LOCO?

nicCu shut up and stop cring etg three times etg three times i spoke to many ogs u a cry baby stop it u cant even throw etG correct u going by wut nicCu thinC they kno sidewinder read the booC he'll tell u wut sidewinders are lol tre is a niC name 4 8trey stupid like tre 0 is a niC name for 30s u a Clown

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 22nd, 2005, 9:29 am

n-hood sets wear lite blu which most are tre........ Cuz what r u sayin?


i definatly aint no tre mang Nine- 0we(henCe owe gangs 6-0 9-0 4-0nhC^) we clicced with duces but that shit aint nothin to me there really aint allianCes out hea for the most part niccaz dont clicc up out hea cuz the number of they cet all that allianCe shit is based on locality* whos close to who and needs who

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 22nd, 2005, 9:30 am

OUR COLORS IS NAVY BLUE AND GRAY, MOST LIL HOMIES WEAR BLACK AND BROWN OCCASIONALLY AND TO THROW OFF MOST BG ROCK BABY BLUE TO CATCH THE 60'S SLIPPIN SO THEY THINK WE ONE OF THEM AND ALOT OF TIME THE 60'S GET FOOLED EASY, ANYWAY WE THROW UP ETG THE THUMB EXTENDED UPWARDS THE NEXT 3 FINGERS OUT STRAIGHT AND THE PINKEY TUCKED INSIDE THE PALM AND WE THROUW UP G WITH THE RIGHT HAND AND C WITH THEY LEFT AND THREE FINGERS WITH THE LEFT HAND AND A G WITH THE RIGHT HAND, DAMN WE NEVER CLAIMED DUECE WE ARE ONE OF THE ORIGINAL TRAYS LIKE ES 43GC, AVALON GARDEN, PLAYBOY GANGSTERS, AND MARVIN GANGSTERS, WE RARELY GET ALONG with DUECE SETS SO STOP LYING SPEAK ON UR SET NOT MINE.3X

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 22nd, 2005, 9:47 am

yung_k wrote:dam nr is hella insaned out they under some other cat though i never heard of dude though, that artical iz crazy though im right cross the highway and dont even remember hearing that story


it happened in 2001 i believe, last week some spanish cats ( 3 teenagers) - im not sure if they were in a gang or not were shot down in front of the white castle by sound view

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 22nd, 2005, 9:53 am

i aint heard bout that either Cuzzin sound-view red rags though

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 22nd, 2005, 9:56 am

yung_k wrote:i aint heard bout that either Cuzzin sound-view red rags though


my first job back in 1991 (im getting old) was at that white castle. thats back when Zulu was the biggest gang in the BX. the spaids are still in NY but they go by the name Black Mob or Black Connection (like the camp lo song) no young cats affiliated either

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 103
Joined: February 21st, 2005, 2:34 pm
Location: bronx,new york to baltimore,murdaland

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 22nd, 2005, 1:23 pm

haha@both of ya is puzzy....come on man save the nonsense talk u sound stupid.my man trubslobkilla seems like he puts in more work on here then on interville ave.im mad u let this fake crip shiit u on get to ya head cousin.u aint no real muthafu*kin santana block rip ridah so save the lies for these off brand dudes who cant peep game.stick to playin gang intelligence on the forum & save the thoro act for a real street nikka u clown

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 103
Joined: February 21st, 2005, 2:34 pm
Location: bronx,new york to baltimore,murdaland

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 22nd, 2005, 1:25 pm

my man talkin like interville is live or something man .u a clown stay in a clown place u dont put in no work,u aint seein no paper,u not pushin no smack on the streets,but yet on here hollaring about yungk set and how u santana block.u never touched foot in the 1600 hundred block of compton so stop false claimin please.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 103
Joined: February 21st, 2005, 2:34 pm
Location: bronx,new york to baltimore,murdaland

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 22nd, 2005, 1:27 pm

yo purplecityhello yo i used to talk to you before man.u used to holla about u 9 tray now u godbody.hows florida

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 22nd, 2005, 1:34 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:yo purplecityhello yo i used to talk to you before man.u used to holla about u 9 tray now u godbody.hows florida


i was the first 93 (183 wildstone) thats why i laugh when dudes talk about the history and all that-- ive always been GodBody. that has nothing to do with a gang, im in Harlem now --- headin back to Paris soon

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: February 18th, 2005, 11:47 am

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TrU » February 22nd, 2005, 3:36 pm

[quote="BG MLOCO"]OUR COLORS IS NAVY BLUE AND GRAY, MOST LIL HOMIES WEAR BLACK AND BROWN OCCASIONALLY AND TO THROW OFF MOST BG ROCK BABY BLUE

that exspain it all lol say no more loC 3min.cuZ

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: February 18th, 2005, 11:47 am

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TrU » February 22nd, 2005, 3:36 pm

TrUSlobKillU wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:OUR COLORS IS NAVY BLUE AND GRAY, MOST LIL HOMIES WEAR BLACK AND BROWN OCCASIONALLY AND TO THROW OFF MOST BG ROCK BABY BLUE

that exspain it all lol say no more loC 3min.cuzZ

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: February 18th, 2005, 11:47 am

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TrU » February 22nd, 2005, 3:44 pm

[quote="TrUSlobKillU"][quote="TrUSlobKillU"][quote="BG MLOCO"]OUR COLORS IS NAVY BLUE AND GRAY, MOST LIL HOMIES WEAR BLACK AND BROWN OCCASIONALLY AND TO THROW OFF MOST BG ROCK BABY BLUE

u thinC etg still go at it like that with 60z? lol thats the past cuzZ wake up now u imitating the west aint no 60s on the east like that lol
that like us chasing grape aint no eastcoast grapes and that the past
where yall at this aint the 80s lol
that exspain it all lol say no more loC 3min.cuzZ

User avatar
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1229
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 10:44 pm

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by Q » February 22nd, 2005, 3:58 pm

TrUSlobKillU wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:FOR THE LAST FN TIME ETG IS TRAYS NOT DUECES TO TRULOC WHATEVA ETG NEVA CAME FROM A DEUCE HOOD, WE BRANCHED OFF FROM ORIGINAL GANGSTA CRIPS AND THEN OG SIDEWINDER ESTABLISHED ETGC IN 1973 DAMN STOP GIVING FALSE INFO ON MY SET STICK TO UR SET AND YALL INFO because I DONT SPOKE TO MOST OF MY OG'S AND WHEN I TOLD THEM THEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS RETARDED DAMN U SWEAR U KNO EVERYTHING ABOUT CRIP BUT U DONT NOBODY DOES I JUS WORRY ABOUT MY SET AND OUR ALLIES AND HOMIES ETG IS 3X NOT 2X NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE.


original gangstu set wear darC blU whiCh most are dueCes
n-hood sets wear lite blu which most are tre
so wut your saying is ETG roC lite blU SKY BLU FLAGz M-LOCO?

nicCu shut up and stop cring etg three times etg three times i spoke to many ogs u a cry baby stop it u cant even throw etG correct u going by wut nicCu thinC they kno sidewinder read the booC he'll tell u wut sidewinders are lol tre is a niC name 4 8trey stupid like tre 0 is a niC name for 30s u a Clown



fool dont talk on things u know nuttin about nhc is deuces u idiot. aint no nhc trey set u fool. who is lyin 2 u tellin u false info likethat.

User avatar
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1229
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 10:44 pm

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by Q » February 22nd, 2005, 4:01 pm

Early wrote:
TheHomieQ wrote:last time i checked the bay didnt really bang like that except edenwald pjs...but usually baychester had alot of neighborhood beef between edenwald ,secor the valley and co-op


yea... Edenwald and Secor is BLooded out. Co-op is mainly G-Shine Terriotory but Crips have some members in certain sections of Co-Op. Shotgun mafia crip or something of that nature.


edanwald is soft homey. me n my homie went out dere 4 dis female n didnt even know it was blooded out we was locced the hell out frum head 2 toe n all everybody did was look at us bunch of lil blood niggas likebetween 17n 19 did nuttin

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: February 18th, 2005, 11:47 am

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TrU » February 22nd, 2005, 4:24 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:my man talkin like interville is live or something man .u a clown stay in a clown place u dont put in no work,u aint seein no paper,u not pushin no smack on the streets,but yet on here hollaring about yungk set and how u santana block.u never touched foot in the 1600 hundred block of compton so stop false claimin please.


FASLE CLAIMING MY ASS U A CLOWN HOMO U TALC ALL THIS SHIT LIKE U GONNA COME ON INTERVILLE MATTA FACT COME 2 BK U THINC IM A CLOWN FUCC YA SLOB ASS U AINT DOIN SHIT THIS WAY

PARC PL. UTICA RODCHESTER ASC 4 CRIP THATS WUT THEY CALL ME DONT TALC PUT IT DOWN LIKE A REAL G MY SET BANG WUT YOURS DOIN U COME ON HERE AND LOOC AT GANG MAP 2 SAY I AINT REAL ITS A GOOD 50 NICCUZ IN TOTAL IN MY SET U COME UPTOWN ON THE 2 TRAIN GET OFF AT INTERVILLE OR SIMPSON IT DONT MATTA WALC DOWN 2 EAST 163 AND TELL MY LOCZ THEY AINT REAL WE DO US FUCC WUT YA HEARD
U AINT REAL PUSSY

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: February 18th, 2005, 11:47 am

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TrU » February 22nd, 2005, 4:28 pm

Q wrote:
Early wrote:
TheHomieQ wrote:last time i checked the bay didnt really bang like that except edenwald pjs...but usually baychester had alot of neighborhood beef between edenwald ,secor the valley and co-op


yea... Edenwald and Secor is BLooded out. Co-op is mainly G-Shine Terriotory but Crips have some members in certain sections of Co-Op. Shotgun mafia crip or something of that nature.


edanwald is soft homey. me n my homie went out dere 4 dis female n didnt even know it was blooded out we was locced the hell out frum head 2 toe n all everybody did was look at us bunch of lil blood niggas likebetween 17n 19 did nuttin


FUCC 55GANG YA 4 5 NICCUZ DEEP SET STOP IT SKY BLU AINT DUECES U A FOOL FUCC ANY NICCU WHO GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY CAUSE IN PERSON MOST AINT BOUT SHIT

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 103
Joined: February 21st, 2005, 2:34 pm
Location: bronx,new york to baltimore,murdaland

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 22nd, 2005, 4:35 pm

to Q .junior....why are u tellin me edenwald is soft for i know this.nikkas dont be on that gang shiit like that nikkas just push smack & get money its just some dic ridahs that be sayin they g-shine or black p stone.but really though if boys wanted to get at u out there they would.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 103
Joined: February 21st, 2005, 2:34 pm
Location: bronx,new york to baltimore,murdaland

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 22nd, 2005, 4:39 pm

to the other lil boy yungkilla come on man u come on here hollarin about u do this u do that u hollarin about how the other lil boy named Q set on here is lightweight and how yung k set is lightweight what do santana block crip do in the bronx? u hollaring out blocks i dont care if u from intervale,freeman,simpson,kelly,fox southern blvd or any 1 of them blocks u dont put in no work & u not makin no smack money so spare the forum this nonsense man for real.dont let that black rag fool u.matter fact u aint even no real santana block member holla out a hood in cali u banged on holla out real santana members in cali before u quick to say u not false claiming man

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 103
Joined: February 21st, 2005, 2:34 pm
Location: bronx,new york to baltimore,murdaland

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 22nd, 2005, 4:43 pm

u a commercial a$$ nika nah mean,this back and fourth stuff is a waste of typin.so just stay in a clowns place and finish gettin ya gang info on here

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 22nd, 2005, 5:07 pm

i appreciate all the info i get on here but when ya niggas type in ya gang fonts i.e. ChiAttan BanG hal5 a55 shit like that i cant understand what the hell ya saying, im sure your gang guidlines dont apply to the keyboard

User avatar
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 371
Joined: February 7th, 2005, 8:44 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach
Location: E/S COMPTON SANTANAZ

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 23rd, 2005, 2:48 am

The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas. http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 23rd, 2005, 9:21 am

I C Y NIGGZ DONT LIKE U THERE IS MAD 60'S IN FLATBUSH AND EAST FLATBUSH AND CORWN HEIGHTS AND THE 60 AND MY SET STILL DONT GET ALONG IT AINT AS WORSE AS IT USED TO BE BUT WE STILL AINT HOMIES AND ITS A GRIP OF 60'S IN QUEENS THEY MAD DEEP IN NYC HOW U DONT KNO U SUPPOSED TO BE A SUPER CRIP, MY SET BEEN HERE SINCE 93 NAH MEAN WITH THE HARLEM 30'S 92 AND 58, AND 52 HOOVER NIGGA I WALKED UP AND DOWN UTICA AND I DONT C NO LOCS EXCEPT ON EASTERN PARKWAY SIDE AND I DONT GO AROUND ASKING QUESTIONS TRUST ME LOC U SEEN ME BEFORE AND I SEEN U NAH MEAN SPEAK ON UR SET NOT MINE CUZ U AINT ETG U SBCC STAY ON URS AND ILL STAY ON MINE 8MINUTES AND 3 SECONDS.

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 23rd, 2005, 9:27 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas. http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html


haha what happened to ny

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”