New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
ea5t5ide_021

Unread post by ea5t5ide_021 » June 11th, 2006, 8:08 am

UBN is food... alot of 5hit ha5 khanged on the ea5t bruuh .. 001 1600 BLLLLAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 11th, 2006, 10:50 am

ea5t5ide_021 wrote:UBN is food... alot of 5hit ha5 khanged on the ea5t bruuh .. 001 1600 BLLLLAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT
Now you wilding! Who labeled UBN food? Nobody got the status to label UBN food. Only ni99a that couldve labeled UBN food and get away with it was Mack, when he was at the top of his power. And even when Mack wanted to flip it to UBL, he was met with resistance from other sets... especially GKB. Due to the different set beefs, ni99az just dont rep UBN like that no more. But they still rep they 5, they still spit the BLOOD break down, they still spitting kodes, still peacing ni99az the same UBN way, and stacking the UBN way. The koncept of UBN is still in effect.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » June 19th, 2006, 7:48 pm

lmao at a Blood repping the 5 when the 5 dont rep them.

Kanar$ie Fine$t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kanar$ie Fine$t » June 20th, 2006, 9:07 am

It Was Told to Me By One of my VB Homies That the 5 on the East Came From the Boro Since its 5 Boros In NY I Don't Really Dig the E/S Because of that Number Shyt But The Bang Hard u can't Tell NTG, SMM, BSV that they Not Riding that 5 hate it or luv it That part of the East and they not seein it no other way.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 20th, 2006, 10:56 am

[quote="RedFamryder311"]It Was Told to Me By One of my VB Homies That the 5 on the East Came From the Boro Since its 5 Boros In NY I Don't Really Dig the E/S Because of that Number Shyt But The Bang Hard u can't Tell NTG, SMM, BSV that they Not Riding that 5 hate it or luv it That part of the East and they not seein it no other way.[/quote]

like i said to zipace..."red fam piru" is not a westcoast set,i know a gang of queens red fam niggahs that bang the 5 point star & rag to the left like they lords

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 20th, 2006, 11:00 am

niggahs all over ny need to stick together if ya gonna claim that blood/crip shxt & stop having this ny on ny discriminating garbage thats going on(you got niggahs claiming westcoast neighborhoods they never been to but think they down because they og is from cali so they tend to beef with ny born sets) when in all reality majority of cali niggahs think the whole city is perpetrating a fraud & these the niggahs that alotta these young niggahs from ny idolize....so ya niggahs need to dead all that nonsense for real

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 20th, 2006, 8:17 pm

Qdawg wrote:
RedFamryder311 wrote:It Was Told to Me By One of my VB Homies That the 5 on the East Came From the Boro Since its 5 Boros In NY I Don't Really Dig the E/S Because of that Number Shyt But The Bang Hard u can't Tell NTG, SMM, BSV that they Not Riding that 5 hate it or luv it That part of the East and they not seein it no other way.
like i said to zipace..."red fam piru" is not a westcoast set,i know a gang of queens red fam niggahs that bang the 5 point star & rag to the left like they lords
yea. Red Fam is NY Piru set. We always flagged to the left. I guess to separate ourselves from UBN bloods. You will see Bounty Hunters, Elmz, Stones, etc. flagging to the left. As for the 5.... thats a different story.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 20th, 2006, 9:50 pm

[quote="zip3ace"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="RedFamryder311"]It Was Told to Me By One of my VB Homies That the 5 on the East Came From the Boro Since its 5 Boros In NY I Don't Really Dig the E/S Because of that Number Shyt But The Bang Hard u can't Tell NTG, SMM, BSV that they Not Riding that 5 hate it or luv it That part of the East and they not seein it no other way.[/quote]

like i said to zipace..."red fam piru" is not a westcoast set,i know a gang of queens red fam niggahs that bang the 5 point star & rag to the left like they lords[/quote]

yea. Red Fam is NY Piru set. We always flagged to the left. I guess to separate ourselves from UBN bloods. You will see Bounty Hunters, Elmz, Stones, etc. flagging to the left. As for the 5.... thats a different story.[/quote]

i never knew bounty hunters ragged to the left?...majority of the hunters i known in bx used to rock to the right...but yeah i feel what u saying

Kanar$ie Fine$t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kanar$ie Fine$t » June 25th, 2006, 12:34 am

I know there Dudes Who Rep the 5 That Clam My Set i don't Know why u Can't be Piru Claming the 5 But it Seem Only The Queens Red Fam Dudes Bang that 5 In Brooklyn We Bang For The Hood Not no Number.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 25th, 2006, 6:18 pm

RedFamryder311 wrote:I know there Dudes Who Rep the 5 That Clam My Set i don't Know why u Can't be Piru Claming the 5 But it Seem Only The Queens Red Fam Dudes Bang that 5 In Brooklyn We Bang For The Hood Not no Number.

not for nothin. i seen some red fam shit tagged up on one of the stores near rockaway and glenwood. shit had 5'z and 031. i wasnt feeling that.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 25th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Qdawg wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
RedFamryder311 wrote:It Was Told to Me By One of my VB Homies That the 5 on the East Came From the Boro Since its 5 Boros In NY I Don't Really Dig the E/S Because of that Number Shyt But The Bang Hard u can't Tell NTG, SMM, BSV that they Not Riding that 5 hate it or luv it That part of the East and they not seein it no other way.
yea. Red Fam is NY Piru set. We always flagged to the left. I guess to separate ourselves from UBN bloods. You will see Bounty Hunters, Elmz, Stones, etc. flagging to the left. As for the 5.... thats a different story.
i never knew bounty hunters ragged to the left?...majority of the hunters i known in bx used to rock to the right...but yeah i feel what u saying
the bounty hunters and Elm'z and MOB'z i kame across were to the left. To me it dont matter what side u flag too. Kuz its more less Red vs. Blue, not right vs. left. But if ya set flag to the right then everyone should be flaggin tot he right, and vice versa.

Kanar$ie Fine$t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kanar$ie Fine$t » June 27th, 2006, 6:07 pm

the bounty hunters and Elm'z and MOB'z i kame across were to the left. To me it dont matter what side u flag too. Kuz its more less Red vs. Blue, not right vs. left. But if ya set flag to the right then everyone should be flaggin tot he right, and vice versa.
Everybody Don't do there History so Sum don't know Each One Teach One That How its Suppose To Go.

Kanar$ie Fine$t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kanar$ie Fine$t » June 27th, 2006, 8:39 pm

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ ... amHood.jpg[/code]

I Don't See to Many 5 Round Where i Live

WE$T$IDE MOB

Unread post by WE$T$IDE MOB » July 10th, 2006, 9:07 pm

LET ME START OFF BY SAYING
IM WE$T$IDE MOB
MOBBIN ALL DAY
I DONT RIDE THAT "5"
AND THAT "5" THESE UBN NIGGAZ IS RIDIN KOME FROM
THE HISTORY THAT THEY HAVE ABOUT THE "5" DIFFERENT SETS THAT
ORGINATED BLOOD NATION

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 11th, 2006, 8:06 pm

Kanar$ie Fine$t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kanar$ie Fine$t » July 13th, 2006, 5:07 pm

zip3ace wrote:Image

Its To Dark Can't Really See Wat it is

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 15th, 2006, 2:53 am

NEWYORK MAKE UP SETS THAT HAS NO CONNECTION TO ANYTHING EXCEPT SWEEATIN BLOODS AND CRIPS ..THERE LIKE A FRANKENSTEIN GANG TAKE FROM CALI , TAKE FROM CHITOWN .....THE WHOLE STATE IS LIKE CHILDREN LOOKIN FOR THERE POPS .....OR ANY MAN TO BE THERE STEP FATHER.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

UNDERSTANDING WHATS BEING BLOOD

Unread post by NICKELS » July 15th, 2006, 2:58 am

THE NUMBERS COME FROM CHI TOWN.......REAL DAMUS DONT RIDE NUMBERS ...THATS A FOLK & PEOPLE THING...DAMUS RIDE ..BLACK & RED ...RED FOR BLOODSHED BLACK FOR THE PEOPLE & WHITE FOR THE HEAVENLY STARS THAT WE RESIDE UNDER...., BLOOD " BLACK. LIBERATION .ORGANIZTION .OF .DEFENSE " B.L. BLACK LOVE . BLACK SOLDIERS FOR YOUR PEOPLE.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 15th, 2006, 3:29 am

NEWYORK DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE CRIP OR A BLOOD , THEY LOOK AT LIKE ITS COWBOYS AND INDIANS , LIKES ITS A GAME ...RED & BLUE, THERE INFATUATED WITH IT BECUASE OF MUSIC & MOVIES AND VIDEOS...TO BE A REALLLL !!! CRIP & BLOOD IS TO BE A BLACK SOLDIER FOR YOUR PEOPLE , WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO PROTECT THEM FROM HATRED....THE BEEF IN CALI GOT PERSONAL AND OUT OF HAND AND WAY IGNORANT...THATS HOW THAT WAR GOT STARTED ...OVER HERE YOU THINK ITS SUPPOSE TO BE BLUE AGAINST RED CAUSE THATS THE WAY YOU SEE IT ON T.V. .......AND THIS NEW SHIT WHITE AND SPANISH DUDES CLAIMIN THEY DOWN WITH CRIPS AND BLOODS ..THIS IS NOT THE UNITED NATIONS WE DONT RAISE OTHER PEOPLE LOST PUPS GO FIND A HOME, WE ARE CLEANING HOUSE. ... WE ARE THE BLACK ARMY AND OUR DIVISIONS ARE : CRIP- BLOOD -VICELORDS -BGD -BLACKPSTONES - DIAMONBACKS -SONS OF AFRICA(S.O.A) -BGF -BLA- NOI -NARN....E.T.C WE REPRESENT AFRICANS ....ONE LOVE TO SAMOANS & TONGANS ........WARRIORS SALUTE .

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 15th, 2006, 4:44 pm

Kanar$ie Fine$t wrote:
zip3ace wrote:Image

Its To Dark Can't Really See Wat it is
brighten ur screen or look closer. i can see it.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 16th, 2006, 3:12 pm

STOP ANY SO CALLED NEWYORK CITY - CRIP OR BLOOD , AND ASK HIM WHATS THE TRUE HISTORY AND HOW IT ALL BEGINED IN CALIFORNIA , SOME MAY KNOW ..AND THE OTHERS WILL TELL YOU SOME MADE UP SHIT... AND GIVE YOU A WHOLE NEW MEANING FOR THE LETTERS OF CRIP AND BLOOD NICCAS IS SILLY IN NEWYORK , THEY GO HOME AND WATCH MENACE TO SOCIETY , BOY N THE HOOD , SOUTH CENTRAL , COLORS , 10 TIMES A DAY ...AND GO LOOKIN FOR DVD'S ON COMPTON & L.A. & CHICAGO DOCUMENTARIES ON STREET GANGS..THE GET IT TWISTED THERE IS DUDES HERE FROM CALIFORNIA & CHI TOWN BU THE MAJORITY IS FAKE .

Kanar$ie Fine$t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kanar$ie Fine$t » July 16th, 2006, 3:39 pm

NICKELS wrote:STOP ANY SO CALLED NEWYORK CITY - CRIP OR BLOOD , AND ASK HIM WHATS THE TRUE HISTORY AND HOW IT ALL BEGINED IN CALIFORNIA , SOME MAY KNOW ..AND THE OTHERS WILL TELL YOU SOME MADE UP SHIT... AND GIVE YOU A WHOLE NEW MEANING FOR THE LETTERS OF CRIP AND BLOOD NICCAS IS SILLY IN NEWYORK , THEY GO HOME AND WATCH MENACE TO SOCIETY , BOY N THE HOOD , SOUTH CENTRAL , COLORS , 10 TIMES A DAY ...AND GO LOOKIN FOR DVD'S ON COMPTON & L.A. & CHICAGO DOCUMENTARIES ON STREET GANGS..THE GET IT TWISTED THERE IS DUDES HERE FROM CALIFORNIA & CHI TOWN BU THE MAJORITY IS FAKE .
U Got all the DVD And that wat u did That How u Know Right, Be Foreal.u Sound Real Dumb Right Now u Don't Ring enuff Bells to Call NY Gangs Fake So Cut the BS. Go Play in Traffic Or Sumthing Homie.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 16th, 2006, 5:47 pm

SUCK A DICK CANARSIE ...MAKE THE NEWS AND THEN WE WILL TALK ...............KANARSIE"S FAKEST. NIGGA IM FROM HARLEM ....I WAS A DECEPTICON AND HUNG IN BK ...I LIVED IN SACRAMENTO CALI FOR ONE YEAR AND CHECKED OUT PASADENA GOT FAMILY THERE......... YOU DICK RIDER.

Kanar$ie Fine$t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kanar$ie Fine$t » July 16th, 2006, 6:54 pm

NICKELS wrote:SUCK A DICK CANARSIE ...MAKE THE NEWS AND THEN WE WILL TALK ...............KANARSIE"S FAKEST. NIGGA IM FROM HARLEM ....I WAS A DECEPTICON AND HUNG IN BK ...I LIVED IN SACRAMENTO CALI FOR ONE YEAR AND CHECKED OUT PASADENA GOT FAMILY THERE......... YOU DICK RIDER.
Sit ya Old Azz Down Sumwhere ur Era Been Gone And u Put No Work in U Sceam Like u Was Bang And u Moved To LA And Stop Ryding I pull ya Card If u was Worth it

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 16th, 2006, 7:19 pm

LIKE I SAID YOU CAN WEAR ANY COLORS YOU WANT IN NYC ...YOU GOT YOUR WANNABEES WHO WILL TRY TO PROVE SOMETHING BUT THATS RARE ...CAUSE THEY KNOW AT ANYTIME THEY CAN GET THERE HEAD POPPED OFF BY ANYBODY THATS NOT GANG RELATED ...NEWYORK IS FULL OF SERIOUS NIGGAS THAT DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT GANGS..AND COLORS...THE BEEF BETWEEN REAL CRIPS AND BLOODS IS IN L.A. THEY HAVE HISTORY BEHIND THERE BEEF ...HERE IN NEWYORK THERE IS NO BEEF.....THERE COPYING .........THE ORIGINAL BEEF WAS BLOODS(BLACKS) V.S. LATINKINGS(PUERTORICANS) NOW THESE DUDES HERE ARE GANG HOPPIN - SET JUMPIN ... YOU GOT EX LATIN KINGS WHO ARE CLAIMIN THERE BLOODS ...WHAT A JOKE ...THATS LIKE 18TH & FLORENCIA , MS-13 SWITCHIN TO CRIPS AND DAMUS ...NOT CARING THAT THESE GANGS ARE RACIALLY BASED ON PRIDE....AND TEACH BLACK UNITY AMONGST THE TROOPS. ...LIKE LATIN GANGS IN CALIFORNIA TEACH RACIAL PRIDE AND STICK TOGETHER .....HERE IN NEWYORK CRIPS AND DAMUS TEACH IT BUT DONT FOLLOW IT ...LIKE BATMAN & MIKE CONCEPCION AND T.RODGERS TEACH BLACK PRIDE AND WHAT IT IS TO BE A SOLDIER....THATS WHY L.A. SAYS NEWYORK DONT UNDERSTAND THE PHILOSOPHY .....AND YOU GOT ALL THESE WHITE AND SPANISH FALSE FLAGGIN FAKES WALKIN AROUND......IN NEWYORK AND CONNETICUT AND WHEREEVER ELSE.......TRYING TO BANG ON BLACKS CLAIMIN THEY IN A BLACK GANG .........IM JOIN A SKINHEAD GANG AND BANG ON WHITES.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 16th, 2006, 7:26 pm

nickels thats real family...what can you ,i or other new york niggahs who not blood,crip,folks,peoples say?if ny niggahs know alotta westcoast niggahs is dissin them & they still sticking to they set what can you possible do na mean.every man goes his own path,i aint saying ny crips/bloods is real or fake im not here to judge the next niggah,just get ya money by anymeans & live ya life...to me if thats what they wanna do let them do they thing just fall back & do ya thing ...the justice aint playing with niggahs nomore ,a niggah cant even carry a burner for "self protection" without getting 7 years in the pen,do what u gotta do to live,if ya niggahs from different boroughs think ya official locs/bloods then do ya thing remember money.over.bullsxhit

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 16th, 2006, 8:11 pm

Q DAWG WHAT UP HOMIE LET ME TELL YOU... IF NEWYORK JUST WENT ORIGINAL AND LET CALI NIGGAS KNOW ..STR8 UP THAT WE FORMED & CAME TOGETHER BECAUSE OF RACIAL BS FROM PUERTORICANS AGAINST BLACKS IN THE PENN, AND WE CHOSE DAMUS BECAUSE WE RESPECTED OUR BROTHERS FROM THE WEST....THEY WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT AND FEEL WHERE WE WAS COMING FROM ...CAUSE CALI GOING THROUGH A LITTLE WAR NOW WITH THE LATINOS ON THERE COAST > 18ST. BEEN HAVING A WAR WITH CRIPS AND BLOODS ...THERE PRISONS ARE ON LOCK DOWN BECAUSE OF A RACE RIOT... MEXICAN MAFIA & ARYAN BROTHERHOOD TOGETHER V.S. (BLACKS -BGF & CRIPS & BLOODS )...SO THEY UNDERSTAND ...BUT WE STARTED TAKING THERE NAMES FROM THERE HOODS AND THESE NIGGAS HERE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO CALI , DISRESPECTFUL ...WE COULD HAVE KEPT ALL ORIGINAL SETS AND MADE IT NIEGHBORHOOD RELATED AND TAUGHT THE CORRECT HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHY AND RULES LAWS.....BUT NOPE WE WENT STR8 IGNORANT AND THE SHIT SPREAD FROM THE PENN TO THE YOUNG KIDS CLAIMIN THERE OG'S AT 15 YRS OLD IN JUNIOR HIGHSCHOOL OR......WHAT A FUKIN JOKE JOKE .........NEWYORK WAKE UP ...THEM NIGGAS IS DYING IN CALI ........DYING.... THEY ARE REALLY BANGINNNNG .....THATS WHY CALI DONT RESPECT NEWYORK , GET BROUGHT HOME IN CALI ....IF YOU FOR REAL WITH IT ...GO PUT IT DOWN.... CAUSE NEWYORK IS NOT THE STATE FOR IT .....EVENTUALLY YOU GONE DO TIME AND FUK YOUR LIFE UP OR GET SMOKED ...ALL BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO BE HARD AND SEEN AS TOUGH GOT INFATUATED WITH THE LIFETSYLE...THEM NIGGAS OVER THERE SOMETIMES DONT HAVEA CHOICE THERE BORN INTO IT NIGGAS FAMILIES & FATHERS AND GRANDFATHERS WAS CRIPS AND BLOODS OR JUST FALL INTO AFFILIATION BECAUSE ITS YOUR BLOCK OR HOOD. THIS IS SOME REAL TIME BLACK GANGSTA SHIT. THERE WAS SOME SERIOUS BLACK NIGGAS WHO WAS NOT GANG RELATED THAT STOOD ALONE AND NIGGAS FEARED THEM ...CAUSE BY THEY SELVES THEY CAN GET FEROCIOUS AND HANDLE SHIT ALONE WITH NO HELP. SOME NIGGAS WORK BETTER THAT WAY ....JUST GET MONEY & POPULATE HOMIE ..WE ARE REALLY PUT ON THIS EARTH TO GET A FINE ASS LADY AND MAKE A BUNCH A BLACK BEAUTIFUL CHILDERN TO TAKE US INTO THE FUTURE....THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT....NIGGAS REALIZE TO LATE .......GOT TEACH THEM THE RIGHT WAY ....B.G.F ALL DAY.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 16th, 2006, 8:21 pm

yeah i feel you dawg....black gorilla fam was started in cali & i bet nickels if you met a bgf member from cali he would probably show you love,but if you a damu claiming lets say"rolling 20s neighborhood blood" & you from ny & met a dude actually from that hood he would probably try to mash you out. i understand what you saying though about niggahs reppin hoods they not from,even if you went to visit the hood & never lived there thats still kind of scandolous but hey niggahs feel if they og is from that hood thats enough credibiality(even though some of these niggahs got ran out of they hood,or wasnt og's when they moved out the hood they go out of town & minupilate/take advantage of youngstahs who look up to the cali scene)...the only new york damu sets thats "originally named after ny blocks" that i can think of is valentine gangsta blood(valentine ave in the bx), one-eight-trey(183rd st in the bronx)....i was saying to a couple niggahs if ny went its own path & started forming a crew for they block or strip things would be more organized,if u claiming lets set 9 tray in queens & u in brooklyn & some bloods who dont know u try to beef with u just because u from a set they dont like(from another area). thats unorganized...a neighborhood click would only beef with niggahs they have problems with,big difference

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 16th, 2006, 8:53 pm

Q HOMIE YOU GOT IT RIGHT !!!! WHEN I WENT OUT THERE TO SACRAMENTO THATS WHO PUT ME ON TO THE KNOWLEDGE WAS A B.G.F BROTHER , I TOLD HIM ABOUT MY PEOPLES WHO I GREW UP WITH ARE THE CHILDREN OF A WELL KNOW BLACK PANTHER HERE IN NEWYORK..AND HE KNEW THEM ..SO HE HIT ME WITH SOME GOOD KNOWLEDGE THERE ARE B.G.F HERE ON THE EAST HERE IN NYC FOR A LONG TIME A SMALL SECRET CLIQUE CALLED DIAMONDBACKS OUT OF HARLEM IS AN AFFILIATION OF BGF AND THERE SCATTERED IN DIFFERENT STATES ...YEAH THERE ARE DUDES FROM CALI WHO WAS FOOT SOLDIERS IN THE SET AND THEY COME HERE CLAIMIN O.G.s...I FEEL FOR THE NIGGA WHO GET CAUGHT FALSE FLAGGIN A CALI ...AHAHAA I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT SHIT... NIGGAS WILL RESPECT YOU MORE OVER THERE IF YOU JUST BE REAL , IF YOU A MARK AND YOU PLAY GANGSTA ..NIGGAS GONE FEED YOU TO THE LIL HOMIES FOR RECREATION AND PRACTICE... NEWYORK NEED TO ORGANIZE AND STUDY THE ORIGIN .......AND CATCH UP ON THAT KISWAHILLI ..DAMU " IS THE AFRICAN WORD FOR BLOOD WICH EVERYBODY KNOWS...BUT ITS MORE ..LEARN YOUR HISTORY IT GETS DEEPER HOMIE..

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 16th, 2006, 9:02 pm

BLACK GUERILLA FAM - NOT GORILLA !? ...AS A CRIP , BLOOD YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A BLACK SOLDIER FOR YOUR PEOPLE ..ALSO CHITOWN SETS ..VL BGD BPS ... PROTECT THE PEOPLE AGAINST ALL RACISIM & OBSTACLES ..EVEN BEHIND THE SCENES ....WHAT EVER YOUR TRIBE. AS A MAN YOU THINK PROTECT TEACH AND LOVE. I STARTED IGNORANT MYSELF

Kanar$ie Fine$t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kanar$ie Fine$t » July 16th, 2006, 10:27 pm

NICKELS wrote:BLACK GUERILLA FAM - NOT GORILLA !? ...AS A CRIP , BLOOD YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A BLACK SOLDIER FOR YOUR PEOPLE ..ALSO CHITOWN SETS ..VL BGD BPS ... PROTECT THE PEOPLE AGAINST ALL RACISIM & OBSTACLES ..EVEN BEHIND THE SCENES ....WHAT EVER YOUR TRIBE. AS A MAN YOU THINK PROTECT TEACH AND LOVE. I STARTED IGNORANT MYSELF
So Cuz im Piru i Don't Look Out is wat u saying or cuz im piru in NY i don't look out.Every Hood Ain't the Same in NY so u can't Just Label Everybody If i BGF im Doing Right.BS it don't matter wat u clam As Long As u know the Reason Behind it and where u try to Go with it.We Fight the same Battle Just chose Different Paths So don't Try to Judge Me.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 17th, 2006, 10:31 am

[quote="NICKELS"]Q HOMIE YOU GOT IT RIGHT !!!! WHEN I WENT OUT THERE TO SACRAMENTO THATS WHO PUT ME ON TO THE KNOWLEDGE WAS A B.G.F BROTHER , I TOLD HIM ABOUT MY PEOPLES WHO I GREW UP WITH ARE THE CHILDREN OF A WELL KNOW BLACK PANTHER HERE IN NEWYORK..AND HE KNEW THEM ..SO HE HIT ME WITH SOME GOOD KNOWLEDGE THERE ARE B.G.F HERE ON THE EAST HERE IN NYC FOR A LONG TIME A SMALL SECRET CLIQUE CALLED DIAMONDBACKS OUT OF HARLEM IS AN AFFILIATION OF BGF AND THERE SCATTERED IN DIFFERENT STATES ...YEAH THERE ARE DUDES FROM CALI WHO WAS FOOT SOLDIERS IN THE SET AND THEY COME HERE CLAIMIN O.G.s...I FEEL FOR THE NIGGA WHO GET CAUGHT FALSE FLAGGIN A CALI ...AHAHAA I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT SHIT... NIGGAS WILL RESPECT YOU MORE OVER THERE IF YOU JUST BE REAL , IF YOU A MARK AND YOU PLAY GANGSTA ..NIGGAS GONE FEED YOU TO THE LIL HOMIES FOR RECREATION AND PRACTICE... NEWYORK NEED TO ORGANIZE AND STUDY THE ORIGIN .......AND CATCH UP ON THAT KISWAHILLI ..DAMU " IS THE AFRICAN WORD FOR BLOOD WICH EVERYBODY KNOWS...BUT ITS MORE ..LEARN YOUR HISTORY IT GETS DEEPER HOMIE..[/quote]

bgf is in every major prison where its blacks....i know it was some bgf members in baltimore..oldschool dudes i know of in they mid /late 30's who served hard up time...very rarely if any will you find young members of bgf