New York gangs (Queens) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Anonymous20

New York gangs (Queens) II

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 21st, 2005, 12:25 pm

Please make sure that your info was not already posted in New York gangs (Queens) part 1.

Visit that string at:

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: New York gangs (Queens) II

Unread post by Q » January 21st, 2005, 1:43 pm

yea theres bpsn in queens

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » January 21st, 2005, 5:27 pm

yall heard in news paper some suspected blood leader in queens got murdered in the barbershop playing live 2005 today? Do any of yall know bout that?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 22nd, 2005, 8:58 pm

which paper?

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » January 22nd, 2005, 11:09 pm

daily news

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 23rd, 2005, 3:36 am

fridays paper?

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » January 23rd, 2005, 10:47 am

nah, Jan 12th (wed) paper "SHOT DEAD PLAYING A VIDEO GAME" thats the title.

dubz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dubz » January 23rd, 2005, 11:23 am

Shot dead playing a video game

BY KERRY BURKE and ROBERT F. MOORE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Woman who said victim was father of her baby is held back by friends and kin.
A gunman calmly walked into a Queens barbershop yesterday and fatally shot a young father who was playing an arcade game, cops and witnesses said.

"He had his hand in his jacket," said Ed Vaness, 22, of Queens, who was getting a haircut at Fanatic International Unisex Barbershop in Laurelton when the gunman strolled in around 2:30p.m.

"He didn't say anything. He just popped him."

The victim, whose name wasn't released, was playing an NBA Live 2005 video game when he was shot in the Merrick Blvd. shop.

Cops arrived to find the victim, in his 20s, known to friends as Surf, crumpled near the back of the storefront.

A distraught woman tried to get into the shop but was stopped by officers guarding the crime scene.

"That's my baby's father!" she screamed.

Hours after the shooting, relatives said they were too upset to talk. The victim had two children and often went to the barbershop to hang out, neighbors said.

Police said the victim apparently was targeted for death. The suspect was in the shop a few hours before the shooting, left and came back firing, a police source said.

Detectives questioned a man in the shooting but didn't immediately report an arrest.

Gino Colombari, 70, who runs a nearby liquor store and owns the building that houses the barbershop, ran outside after hearing the commotion.

"Now everybody's scared," he said.

"I'm scared."

Originally published on January 12, 2005

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 23rd, 2005, 12:26 pm

that stuff is Crazy

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 23rd, 2005, 5:38 pm

where yal get the part where he was blood from?

scoobyG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by scoobyG » January 23rd, 2005, 8:22 pm

yea he was blood and the big homie from my hood.

L- Gang Stones

R.I.P
Surfer Stone

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 24th, 2005, 7:41 am

scoobyG wrote:yea he was blood and the big homie from my hood.

L- Gang Stones

R.I.P
Surfer Stone
whats that? a mix of denver lanes and stones?

only stones i know in Queens is the springfield park stones.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 24th, 2005, 1:20 pm

zip3ace wrote:
scoobyG wrote:yea he was blood and the big homie from my hood.

L- Gang Stones

R.I.P
Surfer Stone
whats that? a mix of denver lanes and stones?

only stones i know in Queens is the springfield park stones.
theres stones in hollis too.

scoobyG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by scoobyG » January 24th, 2005, 2:59 pm

naw its not no mix i used 2 be brim but my whole hood switched to Black P Stones and we from laurelton so we known a laurelton gangsta stones Aka the L-gang so we L-gang stones

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » January 24th, 2005, 7:08 pm

what gangs are in woodside?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 25th, 2005, 7:13 am

scoobyG wrote:naw its not no mix i used 2 be brim but my whole hood switched to Black P Stones and we from laurelton so we known a laurelton gangsta stones Aka the L-gang so we L-gang stones
you know a Stone named ______ who got killed in like May 2003? He was the top Stone in Queens. He established the 1st Queens Stone set. They even worked it so they got their own hood name which was kalled Springfield Park Stones. I think he was a 3 Star.

There was also a Harlem Stone set.

And then Stones in Brownville kuz thats where the top top top ni99a lived. There was also a set in the Bronx.

If u stone u gotta know the names of each OG or General.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 25th, 2005, 10:52 am

scoobyG wrote:naw its not no mix i used 2 be brim but my whole hood switched to Black P Stones and we from laurelton so we known a laurelton gangsta stones Aka the L-gang so we L-gang stones

damn homie i dont really care but yall niggas in laurelton switch sets like outfits. every year yall a different set out dere. lol eastside blood, athens park, brim, now stones. whats next piru?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 25th, 2005, 11:50 am

PREACH Q PREACH ALL THAT HOOD HOPPING AINT REAL TOO ME EITHER ETG OR NOTHING AND THATS REAL 3X.

scoobyG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by scoobyG » January 25th, 2005, 2:42 pm

how u figure not even 1 switched i was brim with a couple other ppl, a few was athen park and some other was g-shine we all just finally came 2gether as 1 under under stone so sorry yr info is wrong...

Zip3ace- i kno the homie u talking about he got killed by the bello by a red fam nigga.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 25th, 2005, 2:51 pm

zip3ace wrote:
you know a Stone named ______ who got killed in like May 2003? He was the top Stone in Queens. He established the 1st Queens Stone set. They even worked it so they got their own hood name which was kalled Springfield Park Stones. I think he was a 3 Star.

And then Stones in Brownville kuz thats where the top top top ni99a lived. There was also a set in the Bronx.

are these the ABPSN (people) or BPS Bloods in NYC?

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » January 25th, 2005, 3:05 pm

dubz wrote:Shot dead playing a video game

BY KERRY BURKE and ROBERT F. MOORE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Woman who said victim was father of her baby is held back by friends and kin.
A gunman calmly walked into a Queens barbershop yesterday and fatally shot a young father who was playing an arcade game, cops and witnesses said.

"He had his hand in his jacket," said Ed Vaness, 22, of Queens, who was getting a haircut at Fanatic International Unisex Barbershop in Laurelton when the gunman strolled in around 2:30p.m.

"He didn't say anything. He just popped him."

The victim, whose name wasn't released, was playing an NBA Live 2005 video game when he was shot in the Merrick Blvd. shop.

Cops arrived to find the victim, in his 20s, known to friends as Surf, crumpled near the back of the storefront.

A distraught woman tried to get into the shop but was stopped by officers guarding the crime scene.

"That's my baby's father!" she screamed.

Hours after the shooting, relatives said they were too upset to talk. The victim had two children and often went to the barbershop to hang out, neighbors said.

Police said the victim apparently was targeted for death. The suspect was in the shop a few hours before the shooting, left and came back firing, a police source said.

Detectives questioned a man in the shooting but didn't immediately report an arrest.

Gino Colombari, 70, who runs a nearby liquor store and owns the building that houses the barbershop, ran outside after hearing the commotion.

"Now everybody's scared," he said.

"I'm scared."

Originally published on January 12, 2005
THATS SAD..

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 25th, 2005, 7:37 pm

scoobyG wrote:how u figure not even 1 switched i was brim with a couple other ppl, a few was athen park and some other was g-shine we all just finally came 2gether as 1 under under stone so sorry yr info is wrong...

Zip3ace- i kno the homie u talking about he got killed by the bello by a red fam nigga.
Moreless... I'm red fam but that was my homie. Matter fact, I loved the ni99a as a friend... it was more than Blood. I knew the ni99a before he was Stone. Thinking bout that ni99a beings back memories. He was a good dude, nah mean?

I went to the homie wake, that shit had me in tears. Stones was there too, they wanted to get at me when they heard i was red fam but the 5 Star was like nah kuz I was kool with the 5 Star too. I think he was a 5 Star. I know he was over the ni99a that got killed. We was all kool... me, the 5 Star, and 3 Star. Those was my ni99az for real. We was always chillen together, us and another red fam ni99a. I dont know about now, I aint seen him since the wake, I think. I was stuck in the middle too kuz the ni99a that got killed was my friend but the ni99a that did it was a homie. I aint know the ni99a though. I met him like twice but still I kant betray my set.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 25th, 2005, 7:40 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

I think it depends on who u talk to. The older ni99az that I bicked it with would konsider themselves ABPSN... the established outta chicago. But when T. Rodgers kame here, they was all showing him respect even though he affiliated with the BPS Bloods.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 25th, 2005, 8:45 pm

zip3ace wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

I think it depends on who u talk to. The older guys that I bicked it with would konsider themselves ABPSN... the established outta chicago. But when T. Rodgers kame here, they was all showing him respect even though he affiliated with the BPS Bloods.
the bps in queens bang blood

scoobyG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by scoobyG » January 25th, 2005, 10:46 pm

we bang blood but as zip said my stone line is based from chicago so the older homies claim people but we on some blood shit.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 26th, 2005, 8:51 am

I DUNNO HOW 1 SET OR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF NIGGAZ IN A SET CAN HAVE LIKE 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS AND HISTORIES, NAH MEAN THAT SUMTHIN ELSE 3X

john Doe red

Unread post by john Doe red » February 11th, 2005, 12:42 am

WHATS POPPIN I'M IN VA BUT FRUM HARLEM TIS DUDE CKAME DOWN HERE FRUM QUEENS AND TOLD ME THAT HE BANGS BBG(BLACK BLOOD GANG) FROM THE WEST COAST ANY BODY HEARD OF IT? HIS RANK CKLAIMS SP STATUS/ I ALSO HEARD GAME SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT IN A SONG.

ONE

KEEP MY BLOOD PUMPIN 5 P'S A DAY

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 11th, 2005, 9:23 am

john Doe red wrote:WHATS POPPIN I'M IN VA BUT FRUM HARLEM TIS DUDE CKAME DOWN HERE FRUM QUEENS AND TOLD ME THAT HE BANGS BBG(BLACK BLOOD GANG) FROM THE WEST COAST ANY BODY HEARD OF IT? HIS RANK CKLAIMS SP STATUS/ I ALSO HEARD GAME SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT IN A SONG.

ONE

KEEP MY BLOOD PUMPIN 5 P'S A DAY

That ni99a aint real... SP is east koast status for the UBN... and aint no UBN gang named BBG. Aint no BBG gang in NY either.

scoobyG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by scoobyG » February 11th, 2005, 6:35 pm

i have never heard of nuttin called BBG but that dont mean its not official...

john Doe red

Unread post by john Doe red » February 13th, 2005, 1:17 am

THATS TRUE BECKAUSE I SPOKE TO AN O.G AND HE SAID THAT DON'T MEAN IT AIN' OFFICAL REASON BEING IS BECKAUSE HE GOT GREENLIGHT TO START DOWM HERE VIRGINIA IS STILL FAIR GAME BUT ONE SET NAMED BKB..... DON'T ASK UNDER SMM 252 IS DOWN HERE BUT OG'S CKLAIM THEY FOOD.ANYWAY GOOD LOOKING ON THAT THOUGH.

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 18th, 2005, 2:06 pm

for all yall so called ETG fo the record that set is stacCed off with one hand yall thro blood and 30s 2 thro yall set the CorreCt way is 3fingers out thumb and pinCy folded if ya dont thro it like that then ya aint etG

the Original blocC Gang nicCu

yall try 2 question my locCness ya sound like a fool
before yall down the loC

tell me wut ya blU flag stand 4?

i have nt got a response yet but yall all claim like yall kno wut yall in

wut crip stand 4 how yall claim and dont kno wut the name stand 4 ?

yall claim 2 be real yeah real foolish
kno wut u claim before u get down or ull end up like most just a fool who hates slobz in a bLu flag

why we sag on the left ?

3question that was never answered but everybody wanna speaC on the blocC loC like we aint real until yall respond in the correCt way i should hear shit

SANTANA BLOCC ONE OF THE LONGEST RUNNING IF NOT THEE LONGEST RUNNING CRIP GANG IN NYC

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 23rd, 2005, 3:06 am

The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas.

http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”