New Jersey gangs.

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

New Jersey gangs.

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » July 23rd, 2005, 12:16 pm

talk about mostly Brick City (Newark)..Patterson..or Chilltown (jersey city).. or any otha jersey hood....my cuzzin from chilltown...we went to visit its grimey like hell...eva heard of union boyz they still in that area....talk jersey hur..payce

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 7th, 2005, 6:23 pm

http://www.c-n.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl ... /507100350

Gangs steadily growing in N.J.

the Garden State is infiltrated by nearly 700 street gangs with 17,000 members

More than half of New Jersey's gang members belong to national "super-gangs," such as the Bloods, Crips and the Latin Kings

are smaller gangs such as Cash Flow Posse, Assassin Kings, and White Diamonds, who all reportedly have between 27 and 60 members

police have identified some as Six Street Posse, Cash Money Brothers and Clinton Avenue.

In addition, city police have seen inroads by the Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings and MS-13.

Louch

Unread post by Louch » May 27th, 2006, 3:17 pm

Ne 1 Heard Of Red DAwg Pirus And Nine Teck Blood Gangs n kno if they official Or Wha

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 27th, 2006, 6:10 pm

nine tech is the former 93g or whatever they have from NY

"official?" that depends on your definition but on east coast they are "official"

herewego

Unread post by herewego » May 31st, 2006, 1:03 pm

Louch wrote:Ne 1 Heard Of Red DAwg Pirus And Nine Teck Blood Gangs n kno if they official Or Wha
there's 9-3 in Trenton that's offical , Sex Money Muder ,G-Shine, Bounty Hunters , That's all Bloods

Louch

Unread post by Louch » June 4th, 2006, 11:11 am

I Was On a Trip Down South Jerz N i Saw Sum Crips Mos Dem BOyz Waz White Claimin Rollin 90 or Sumthin Ne Yall Kno If Thass Real Or If Der Iz Real Crips In SOuth Jerz????

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 10th, 2007, 2:40 am

Louch wrote:I Was On a Trip Down South Jerz N i Saw Sum Crips Mos Dem BOyz Waz White Claimin Rollin 90 or Sumthin Ne Yall Kno If Thass Real Or If Der Iz Real Crips In SOuth Jerz????
white boyz bangin on blacks claimin a black gang crips ......helping to kill off blacks .....NO , there not official , hell nooooooo black crips and bloods should merk them fools any black gang should smash on em , if they come across any large group of wiggers bangin black gangs..

one or two dudes of another race maybe excepted if they live in a Black neighborhood , they have to bang for the hood , in a black gang , 500 members black and like 10 people of another race living in a black hood , okay theres an exception to that , ...............but hell NOOOOOOOOOO im not getting another race to help kill my own people in a personal black on black crip and blood beef .......it may sound ignorant or F up , but this a black problem ....

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Connecticut
What city do you live in now?: 22nd St

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » October 10th, 2007, 7:58 pm

nah they aint official you would never see that in none of the jersy spots i be at.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 10th, 2007, 10:33 pm

i got some damus i know thats double ii bloods ......they still got ties to inglewood ,

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 11th, 2007, 10:02 am

NYpueblobishop wrote:
Louch wrote:I Was On a Trip Down South Jerz N i Saw Sum Crips Mos Dem BOyz Waz White Claimin Rollin 90 or Sumthin Ne Yall Kno If Thass Real Or If Der Iz Real Crips In SOuth Jerz????
white boyz bangin on blacks claimin a black gang crips ......helping to kill off blacks .....NO , there not official , hell nooooooo black crips and bloods should merk them fools any black gang should smash on em , if they come across any large group of wiggers bangin black gangs..

one or two dudes of another race maybe excepted if they live in a Black neighborhood , they have to bang for the hood , in a black gang , 500 members black and like 10 people of another race living in a black hood , okay theres an exception to that , ...............but hell NOOOOOOOOOO im not getting another race to help kill my own people in a personal black on black crip and blood beef .......it may sound ignorant or F up , but this a black problem ....
It sounds better for the black people to kill themselves, huh? No, that sounds ignorant.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 11th, 2007, 10:10 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
NYpueblobishop wrote:

It sounds better for the black people to kill themselves, huh? No, that sounds ignorant.
NOOOOOOOO stupid , it sounds worst if you bring another race into it to help kill your own people off !!! ........when its already foul that blacks are killing blacks , but its a personal interraccial beef , thats got to be stopped by our own people internal healing to forgive , cause niggas lost there family in it.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 11th, 2007, 10:36 am

im a be a MAN and say MMRbkaRudog ......to " excuse me for the STUPID " remark , i just get annouyed quick , .....

This is an opinion and discussion forum , it is an ignorant situation but its our problem, is all im trying to say ........

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » October 11th, 2007, 11:06 am

I know that BHB is official in jersey and their also hella UBN bloods in brick city and also in the city of camden.

SZoo

Unread post by SZoo » October 23rd, 2007, 5:14 pm

Down here in Lost City (CMD) there's alot of HNO, FNO, FTB, and G-Shine tags all over the place.

The was a Crip set that's defunct now from the early 90s (Killa Hill Neighbrhood/Hillside) before the bloods came into town. Thatwas durin the S.O.M.X., 4-5-6, 32nd St, 8Ball, Camelot, Hilltop era. The city seems all red now, but there are rumors of Rolling 60s and Harlem Rollin 30s...on the DL.

Latin Kings and Neta's are still strong, but on the DL too. Never heard of Red Dragon Bloods, but there are a lot of asians here.

Also, I'm seeing a lot of CMCG tags in red, but never heard of them before.

SZoo

Unread post by SZoo » October 23rd, 2007, 5:26 pm

About KHN, their colors were blue and white and used to have Crip in their name, but changed it to KHN... it wasn't a 'sponsored' set... it was original.

There have been a lot of gang related murders in the city in the past 2-3 years. Theirs about 150-200 open air drug corners they're banging for. It was hot here before the Bloods came to town, but it's glowing now.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 24th, 2007, 12:31 am

im not from Illtown but im down with naughty

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 25th, 2007, 7:16 am

NYpueblobishop wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
NYpueblobishop wrote:

NOOOOOOOO stupid , it sounds worst if you bring another race into it to help kill your own people off !!! ........when its already foul that blacks are killing blacks , but its a personal interraccial beef , thats got to be stopped by our own people internal healing to forgive , cause niggas lost there family in it.
but see how u saying its like u dont fuck with the other race person for example it sounds like u just usein that person to ckome in and just straight kill but if the other race person grew up with the hood they going to accept him but if its beef homie your going to get ya ni99a that will ride with u and i kno im ridin with my hood

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » December 7th, 2007, 6:11 pm

In Jerz there is alot of sets with White members. Not alot. Maybe a couple here or there in the set. Honestly, to me, thats crazy, kause thats some L.A. and i aint seen no whiteboy in a L.A. set. i've hear rumors of 1 whiteboy in a compton crip set but thats it. But in N.J. its not uncommon to find 1 whiteboy in a couple sets, most of em keep it straight Black with a latino here or there. I was kicking it with the Elms from North N.J. the other day, most of em is latinos, and saw a whiteboy klaiming NTG or something. But they some real ruthless muthafuckas. Even some of the whiteboys i met, in some of these Blood sets in N.J., I wouldnt say most of them are that hard, but the Blacks got there back like krazy tho. i dont personally agree with it but they there. But in L.A. that shit dont Fly.

Also if u talking bout the B.H.B. from trenton. homie, if u mean they official like they got ties with Watts thats a joke. hahaha. But if u mean they some krazy niggas, ill vouch for u. Most set in the East dont have ties with L.A. i think 135 Piru in Newark/Paterson got ties in L.A., Double I in E.0. do, maybe some Rolling 20s, and maybe the Elms got ties in Cali. East Coast Banging that L.A. shit is a joke, kause most of the sets, L.A. never put em on. and that 5star/6star BS aint Blood nor Crip. dats chicago shit. L.A. is L.A. gang Niggas on the East Be acting up too much nowadays. i just heard some supposed Piru niggasa from Jerz killed 5 college students for initiation. LOL RIP but that is stupid. that dont fly in L.A. OGs will tell u to kill ememies like a rival crip gang, an Ese even, but no no innocent college students. Wake up niggas!

fitteddaboss
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: charleston

Unread post by fitteddaboss » April 20th, 2008, 3:55 pm

i know homeboys that claim double II and GKB

RED EMPORER7

Unread post by RED EMPORER7 » April 30th, 2008, 7:18 pm

wizdom wrote:In Jerz there is alot of sets with White members. Not alot. Maybe a couple here or there in the set. Honestly, to me, thats crazy, kause thats some L.A. and i aint seen no whiteboy in a L.A. set. i've hear rumors of 1 whiteboy in a compton crip set but thats it. But in N.J. its not uncommon to find 1 whiteboy in a couple sets, most of em keep it straight Black with a latino here or there. I was kicking it with the Elms from North N.J. the other day, most of em is latinos, and saw a whiteboy klaiming NTG or something. But they some real ruthless muthafuckas. Even some of the whiteboys i met, in some of these Blood sets in N.J., I wouldnt say most of them are that hard, but the Blacks got there back like krazy tho. i dont personally agree with it but they there. But in L.A. that shit dont Fly.

Also if u talking bout the B.H.B. from trenton. homie, if u mean they official like they got ties with Watts thats a joke. hahaha. But if u mean they some krazy niggas, ill vouch for u. Most set in the East dont have ties with L.A. i think 135 Piru in Newark/Paterson got ties in L.A., Double I in E.0. do, maybe some Rolling 20s, and maybe the Elms got ties in Cali. East Coast Banging that L.A. shit is a joke, kause most of the sets, L.A. never put em on. and that 5star/6star BS aint Blood nor Crip. dats chicago shit. L.A. is L.A. gang Niggas on the East Be acting up too much nowadays. i just heard some supposed Piru niggasa from Jerz killed 5 college students for initiation. LOL RIP but that is stupid. that dont fly in L.A. OGs will tell u to kill ememies like a rival crip gang, an Ese even, but no no innocent college students. Wake up niggas!

WHERE HAVE U SEEN A WHITE BLOOD IN NEWARK??? DATZ NEW 2 ME............NEWJERSEY IS A WHOLE STATE ALL THE TOWNZ AND CITIES IN NJ DONT FUKK WITH EACH OTHER LIKE that........AND AS FAR AS THAT KOLLEGE STUDENT SHIT THAT WUZ NOT BLOODS AND IT WUZ 4 NOT FIVE 3 DIED ONE SURVIVED THAT HAPPENED IN THE BAKK OF MOUNT VERNON SKOOL BY IVY HILL SOME LATINOS KILLED THOSE KIDS (DONT KNO THE REASON WHY) GET UR FAKTZ RIGHT THO HOMIE........

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: New Jersey gangs.

Unread post by Hell » August 12th, 2008, 9:36 am

Huntaz in jersey are official,ya throwed az hell.

nothinbutgeek
What city do you live in now?: TRENTON

Re:

Unread post by nothinbutgeek » August 13th, 2008, 11:38 am

herewego wrote:
Louch wrote:Ne 1 Heard Of Red DAwg Pirus And Nine Teck Blood Gangs n kno if they official Or Wha
there's 9-3 in Trenton that's offical , Sex Money Muder ,G-Shine, Bounty Hunters , That's all Bloods
bounty hunters aint around trenton anymore they are far from official.. 9 trey usually call themself tek gang

nothinbutgeek

Re:

Unread post by nothinbutgeek » August 13th, 2008, 11:45 am

RED EMPORER7 wrote:
wizdom wrote:In Jerz there is alot of sets with White members. Not alot. Maybe a couple here or there in the set. Honestly, to me, thats crazy, kause thats some L.A. and i aint seen no whiteboy in a L.A. set. i've hear rumors of 1 whiteboy in a compton crip set but thats it. But in N.J. its not uncommon to find 1 whiteboy in a couple sets, most of em keep it straight Black with a latino here or there. I was kicking it with the Elms from North N.J. the other day, most of em is latinos, and saw a whiteboy klaiming NTG or something. But they some real ruthless muthafuckas. Even some of the whiteboys i met, in some of these Blood sets in N.J., I wouldnt say most of them are that hard, but the Blacks got there back like krazy tho. i dont personally agree with it but they there. But in L.A. that shit dont Fly.

WHERE HAVE U SEEN A WHITE BLOOD IN NEWARK??? DATZ NEW 2 ME............NEWJERSEY IS A WHOLE STATE ALL THE TOWNZ AND CITIES IN NJ DONT #%@& WITH EACH OTHER LIKE that........AND AS FAR AS THAT KOLLEGE STUDENT SHIT THAT WUZ NOT BLOODS AND IT WUZ 4 NOT FIVE 3 DIED ONE SURVIVED THAT HAPPENED IN THE BAKK OF MOUNT VERNON SKOOL BY IVY HILL SOME LATINOS KILLED THOSE KIDS (DONT KNO THE REASON WHY) GET UR FAKTZ RIGHT THO HOMIE........

i dont know bout newark but theres white bloods in trenton, and white crips in the suburbs around trenton, crips around here usually some duck ass motherfuckers and stay outta the city tho. a whiteboy whos dad was a state trooper got busted with like 30 other murda homies a year or two back, and another whiteboy, i forget what set, but he shot an off duty cop tryin to get him to stop fightin with his girl and got in a big ass standoff with swat and shit. he looked like a straight crackhead but everybody said he was official. theres white bloods in jersey nobody can deny that

nothinbutgeek

Unread post by nothinbutgeek » August 13th, 2008, 12:11 pm

http://cbs3.com/local/Vasil.Billy.Heisler.2.310354.html

thats the dude that shot the cop, but then again the cops will call anyone a "ranking member" to make it look like they took down somebody important.

rmfeaster
What city do you live in now?: Ft. Mill

Unread post by rmfeaster » November 19th, 2008, 1:28 pm

Does anyone know what gangs claim the Blvd / Lafayette Av area of Passaic, NJ ?

BronxGurl
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by BronxGurl » November 27th, 2008, 8:13 am

Sex Money Murda is the biggest Blood gang on the East Coast. They are really heavy in Trenton and the Bronx. They pretty much control the Soundview PJ's in the Bronx. There is also Bounty Hunters in the Bronx and Brick City Jerz. I'm also hearing of Grape Street in Jerz. Correct me if I'm wrong.

BronxGurl
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by BronxGurl » November 27th, 2008, 8:21 am

Sorry if this has been asked or discussed already.....but what gangs have a presence it Camden right now?? What is the biggest gang in Camden? I imaging it would be mostly Blood, right?

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » December 18th, 2008, 7:05 am

BronxGurl wrote:Sorry if this has been asked or discussed already.....but what gangs have a presence it Camden right now?? What is the biggest gang in Camden? I imaging it would be mostly Blood, right?

since when was blood a gang? lmao you out of towner crack me up cuhh

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » December 18th, 2008, 7:06 am

BronxGurl wrote:Sex Money Murda is the biggest Blood gang on the East Coast. They are really heavy in Trenton and the Bronx. They pretty much control the Soundview PJ's in the Bronx. There is also Bounty Hunters in the Bronx and Brick City Jerz. I'm also hearing of Grape Street in Jerz. Correct me if I'm wrong.

damn why so many copy cats?

sexylova16
What city do you live in now?: altoona

Re: Re:

Unread post by sexylova16 » January 9th, 2009, 5:52 pm

nothinbutgeek wrote:
RED EMPORER7 wrote:

WHERE HAVE U SEEN A WHITE BLOOD IN NEWARK??? DATZ NEW 2 ME............NEWJERSEY IS A WHOLE STATE ALL THE TOWNZ AND CITIES IN NJ DONT #%@& WITH EACH OTHER LIKE that........AND AS FAR AS THAT KOLLEGE STUDENT SHIT THAT WUZ NOT BLOODS AND IT WUZ 4 NOT FIVE 3 DIED ONE SURVIVED THAT HAPPENED IN THE BAKK OF MOUNT VERNON SKOOL BY IVY HILL SOME LATINOS KILLED THOSE KIDS (DONT KNO THE REASON WHY) GET UR FAKTZ RIGHT THO HOMIE........

i dont know bout newark but theres white bloods in trenton, and white crips in the suburbs around trenton, crips around here usually some duck ass motherfuckers and stay outta the city tho. a whiteboy whos dad was a state trooper got busted with like 30 other murda homies a year or two back, and another whiteboy, i forget what set, but he shot an off duty cop tryin to get him to stop fightin with his girl and got in a big ass standoff with swat and shit. he looked like a straight crackhead but everybody said he was official. theres white bloods in jersey nobody can deny that
yo most def. have to say there are white cripz/bloodz in jersey idk about yo guys but you most def. are not able to say about there not being white bloodz and cripz.....and that is crazy to even think that...

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:29 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:45 am

NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND NYC , JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fu-- there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you #%@& your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD[/quote]

THE U.B.N A NAME STOLEN FROM THE REAL WESTCOAST PRISON GROUP WAS BEING USED BY A FAKE NON AFFILIATED GROUP IN 1993 ON RIKERS ISLAND JAIL SYSTEM IN N.Y. , WHICH IS NOW BEING CALLED THE THE F.B.N = FAKE.BLOODS.NATION A MORE SUITABLE TITLE , LOL. AND THERES A NEW ONE THE N.Y.B
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
These are the original FAKE BLOOD NATION / 5 POINT PEOPLES STAR BLOOD sets : miller gangsters (MG) , Mad Stone Villains (MSV) , Valentine Bloods (VB) , Nine Tray Gangsters (NTG) , G-SHINE (GKB) , One Eight Trey (183) , Hit Squad FAKE Brims (HSB) , FAKE NOT THE REAL - Blood Stone Villains (BSV) , Sex, Money and Murder (SMM) which was a Independant Drug dealing crew first , but when they got locked up they joined the FBN. NOW THERES MORE FAKE BLOOD NATION SETS. even A NEW FAKE BRIM - FAKE STONE NATIONS - FAKE PIRU SETS ,,,,,,,,,,ALL ONLINE , INTERNET , MYSPACE , CELL PHONE BLOWING UP GROUPIES
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE FAKE OG'S , LEONARD " DEAD EYE " MCKENZIE and OG MACK OMAR PORTEE and some OTHERS started these gangs in prison having street niggaz believing they were from LA CALIFORNIA which was a LIE they never Been to LA or know anybody from CALI more LIES and that they were intouch with T.rodgers which was a big LIE , which T.rodgers exposed Og mack in the FEDS magazine he never met him , Og mack and dead eye mckenzie and other leaders of F.B.N or the new N.Y.B , had there members studying a so - called book of Blood knowledge learning Codes and Oaths and claiming the 5 POINT STAR PEOPLES NATION. " LMFAO " and you also have FAKE CRIPS claiming they follow the 6 POINT STAR FOLK NATION GANG.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
POP CULTURE HIPHOP FAD , JIMJONES , DIPSET ,LIL WAYNE , EVEN THE RAPPER " GAME CAN BE BLAMED FOR THIS THERES PEOPLE ON BLACK WALL STREET RECORD LABEL , WHO THINK THERE REAL BLOODS NOW , BECASUE THERE ON HIS LABEL OR WORKING FOR HIS LABEL !DOES MUSIC GIVE YOU A PASS OR MEMBERSHIP TO GET DOWN WITH A GANG ?? ..EVEN ONLINE NET BANGERS
do california gang members speak to these guys ?? .............how do Real L.A. blood and crip CHAPTERS on the eastcoast gang members Feel about the, fakes falsely claimin on the eastcoast ??........... why dont they go to LA and see what there claiming ??
CHICAGO GANGS ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME CREDIBLITY PROBLEM BEING MISREPRESENTD WETHER ITS NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE , ARE WHITES , LATINOS , ASIANS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OF FALSELY BEING CLAIMED OR COPIED BY DUDES THEY DO NOT KNOW OR EVEN HEARD OF ACROSS THE STATES NATAIONWIDE....