PA & NJ:Trenton Bloods gang

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

PA & NJ:Trenton Bloods gang

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 27th, 2005, 4:09 pm

Thursday, October 27, 2005
7 Charged in Bucks County Murder

by KYW's Greg Orlandini and David Madden
Seven members and associates of the Trenton Bloods gang are now in custody, charged with the drive-by shooting death of a man in Bristol (Bucks County), Pa.

The shooting took place in August at the Silver Lake Plaza Apartments.

Police say Tillman Stewart (right), along with six others, drove to the complex, looking to rob a drug dealer. Stewart opened fire into a crowd, killing 23-year-old Anton Cofield.

Bristol detective Tim Fuhrmann says the gang members went to Britol for a reason:

"We do have drug dealers here, but they don't go to the level of violence that the Bloods do. And I think they were going to take advantage of a drug dealer in our town because it would be an easy mark."

One of those arrested is the son of a Trenton, NJ detective and described as a gang "wannabe."

http://www.kyw1060.com/news_story_detai ... emid=50151

MiChuhSuh

Re: PA & NJ:Trenton Bloods gang

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 27th, 2005, 5:40 pm

crstnamre wrote:One of those arrested is the son of a Trenton, NJ detective and described as a gang "wannabe."

Sad, frustrating, and infuriating.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 27th, 2005, 6:08 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
crstnamre wrote:One of those arrested is the son of a Trenton, NJ detective and described as a gang "wannabe."

Most of them Eastcoast Bloods and Crips is wannabe's any ways so whats new?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 27th, 2005, 8:17 pm

Guage12 wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:

there are wannabees everywhere and a lot would shoot yo ass if he wants to be in that bad too

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 27th, 2005, 8:18 pm

Guage12 wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:

and how do u know this?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 27th, 2005, 10:24 pm

[color=darkblue][/color][size=18][/size]Man I know a nigga from compton thats KPCC who been to NJ cuz he in NYC visitin his mom and said aint no real nothin up there.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 27th, 2005, 10:50 pm

Q wrote:
Guage12 wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:

there are wannabees everywhere and a lot would shoot yo ass if he wants to be in that bad too

Nigga you probably from the Eastcoast so obviously you gone be quik to jump for it......But it's aight....Yall niggaz from the NY and Eastcoast in general will never understand this Cali Epedemic..

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » October 29th, 2005, 11:25 am

Eastcoast loc's and bloods are damn near all fake.

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » October 29th, 2005, 1:26 pm

Ya'll niggas can't keep sayin that eastcoast bloods and crips are wannabees b/cuz half of the sets have westcoast OOOG's OOG's OG's.
No matter where you at there's gonna be false flaggers around so i'm not hearin the bull with that. If the eastcoast ain't doin it right buy a ticket and hop on a plane of train and come do something about it. Sittin on your pc and typin here ain't doin a damn thing. The name of the game is RESPECT.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » October 29th, 2005, 1:42 pm

You eastcoast niggaz was straight in the early 90's but all westcoast OG's was gettin locced up.I got respect for yall but gang bangin really aint for yall.

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » October 29th, 2005, 1:52 pm

Don't say it ain't just for eastside niggaz. It ain't for people who don't have respect for bangin. It pisses me off to hear people say we ain't doin it right when they don't even come to the hood to see how we do it in the first place. All that eastcoast niggaz is fake shit is gonna start EAST VS. WEST PT2. The shit already claimed BIG and PAC. Other people too busted they asses and died to bring peace between east and west but IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKAS WANNA FUCK IT ALL UP AGAIN. NIGGAZ JUST WON'T BE HAPPY UNTIL THERE'S NO GANGS ON EITHER COAST. And for the trigger happy gangbangaz who like to rob and shoot people and shit take ya asses to the military and shoot some al-qaeda mofos leagally. They're Bloods, Crips, and LK's over in Iraq dying n shit TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY rather than worrying about who bangin right. Point proven!

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 29th, 2005, 4:04 pm

blazeking wrote:Don't say it ain't just for eastside niggaz. It ain't for people who don't have respect for bangin. It pisses me off to hear people say we ain't doin it right when they don't even come to the hood to see how we do it in the first place. All that eastcoast niggaz is fake shit is gonna start EAST VS. WEST PT2. The shit already claimed BIG and PAC. Other people too busted they asses and died to bring peace between east and west but IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKAS WANNA fu-- IT ALL UP AGAIN. NIGGAZ JUST WON'T BE HAPPY UNTIL THERE'S NO GANGS ON EITHER COAST. And for the trigger happy gangbangaz who like to rob and shoot people and shit take ya asses to the military and shoot some al-qaeda mofos leagally. They're Bloods, Crips, and LK's over in Iraq dying n shit TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY rather than worrying about who bangin right. Point proven!

Oh Yeah did I forget to mention Eastcoast Bangin is FAKE???
Yall niggaz is just imitating what yall done seen on T.V. about the Westcoast......
it's just like if we the Westcoast started imitating yall gangs from the Eastcoast.......That shit is gay as fukk coping other Coast's culture..
Most of the niggaz out here in Cali look at yall like a fukkin Joke....
It just ain't meant to be a Eastcoast thang....This is strictly a Westcoast thang and any other cities and states outside of Southern Cali Bangin this is just playin they selves.

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » October 29th, 2005, 4:50 pm

How would you know how bangin out here is anyway???? YOU DON'T LIVE OUT HERE!!!! Every set over here ain't trippin like you say they are. it's just muthafuckas that abuse the power that they have. The Bounty Hunter Bloods fell apart hard.But they rebuilt they shyt and learned from their mistakes; bangin the way it should be done. Nobody over here ever says "Fuck them west Coast niggaz, They fake." Like i said b4: RESPECT is the name of the game. Every East Coast gang over here RESPECTS the WEST COAST and it's fucked up how ya'll diss the EAST COAST. Plain and simple. If you sayin to yourself that what i'm sayin is complete BS then click this link and read some shit from where i live first b4 you start dissin the east coast.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 29th, 2005, 5:23 pm

blazeking wrote:How would you know how bangin out here is anyway???? YOU DON'T LIVE OUT HERE!!!! Every set over here ain't trippin like you say they are. it's just muthafuckas that abuse the power that they have. The Bounty Hunter Bloods fell apart hard.But they rebuilt they shyt and learned from their mistakes; bangin the way it should be done. Nobody over here ever says "fu-- them west Coast niggaz, They fake." Like i said b4: RESPECT is the name of the game. Every East Coast gang over here RESPECTS the WEST COAST and it's #%@& up how ya'll diss the EAST COAST. Plain and simple. If you sayin to yourself that what i'm sayin is complete BS then click this link and read some shit from where i live first b4 you start dissin the east coast.http://www.trentonian.com/site/news.cfm ... 4551&rfi=8

Nobody over here ever says "fu-- them west Coast niggaz, They fake."

HOW COULD THEY SAY THAT NIGGA WHEN WESTCOAST IS WHO STARTED IT???? LMAO :lol:

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » October 29th, 2005, 5:49 pm

Then red this and see why I said shit's fucked up.

http://www.xxxxx

AND THAT EVEN ALL OF IT, i'm just tired of typing. Look niggaz: don't start dissing the east coast when you don't really know how it is over here. don't go by what YOU see on T.V. and start gathering some facts about the East.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 29th, 2005, 7:10 pm

lol Homie I know that spots on the Eastcoast is Grimey, But what I'm saying is Yall niggaz need to stop all that bangin cause that ain't yall...
Yall need to stick with that EastCoast Thuggin not Gang Bangin....

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 29th, 2005, 7:39 pm

blazeking wrote:Then red this and see why I said shit's #%@& up.

http://www.xxxxx

AND THAT EVEN ALL OF IT, i'm just tired of typing. Look niggaz: don't start dissing the east coast when you don't really know how it is over here. don't go by what YOU see on T.V. and start gathering some facts about the East.
if you want us to read an article, post it here. Dont do a link to it, because eventually the link will become dead over time and we wont be able to read it.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 29th, 2005, 7:43 pm

blazeking wrote:Don't say it ain't just for eastside niggaz. It ain't for people who don't have respect for bangin. It pisses me off to hear people say we ain't doin it right when they don't even come to the hood to see how we do it in the first place. All that eastcoast niggaz is fake shit is gonna start EAST VS. WEST PT2. The shit already claimed BIG and PAC. Other people too busted they asses and died to bring peace between east and west but IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKAS WANNA fu-- IT ALL UP AGAIN. NIGGAZ JUST WON'T BE HAPPY UNTIL THERE'S NO GANGS ON EITHER COAST. And for the trigger happy gangbangaz who like to rob and shoot people and shit take ya asses to the military and shoot some al-qaeda mofos leagally. They're Bloods, Crips, and LK's over in Iraq dying n shit TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY rather than worrying about who bangin right. Point proven!

How would you know how bangin out here is anyway???? YOU DON'T LIVE OUT HERE!!!! Every set over here ain't trippin like you say they are. it's just muthafuckas that abuse the power that they have. The Bounty Hunter Bloods fell apart hard.But they rebuilt they shyt and learned from their mistakes; bangin the way it should be done. Nobody over here ever says "fu-- them west Coast niggaz, They fake." Like i said b4: RESPECT is the name of the game. Every East Coast gang over here RESPECTS the WEST COAST and it's #%@& up how ya'll diss the EAST COAST. Plain and simple. If you sayin to yourself that what i'm sayin is complete BS then click this link and read some shit from where i live first b4 you start dissin the east coast
You complain about EAST vs. WEST taking the lives of Pac and Biggy?

What about all the dumbass kids who lost their lives because they were too busy shooting each other for a gang from a city that they've never been to?

And as far as an East coast West coast beef. At least it was original!! I wouldn't even be able to comprehend Biggy saying "B's up C's down in Killa Krooklyn!" I mean come on!!

Maybe East vs West part 2 would put these idiots in check! Maybe thats what we do need! maybe we need some REAL Bloods and Crips from Los Angeles to bytch slap these kids and knock some sense into them.

And as far as everybody mentioning the East coast frauds. How about the Southern and Midwest frauds also? New York city is not the only city where people are claiming Blood or Crip.

By the way you make the East Coast West Coast beef sound like the city of Compton invaded the Bronx with tanks or something. IT WAS A RAP BATTLE! LYRICS!

And this right here is giving me a head ache. Tell me if you can figure out why. Go ahead.
blazeking wrote:All that eastcoast niggaz is fake shit is gonna start EAST VS. WEST PT2. The shit already claimed BIG and PAC. Other people too busted they asses and died to bring peace between east and west but IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKAS WANNA fu-- IT ALL UP AGAIN. NIGGAZ JUST WON'T BE HAPPY UNTIL THERE'S NO GANGS ON EITHER COAST.
I'll tell you why I'm confused. Because on one hand your mad that Los Angelinos are pissed and that innocent lives will be lost if there is a West vs East 2, Yet you brag about all the people already dying outside LA for Red and Blue colors?????

And I dont want to here about all these OG's from California setting up shop in the East, South and Midwest, because those OG's deserve to be dragged out into the street and shot for ruining hundreds of peoples lives for starting up these Blood/ Crip sets.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 29th, 2005, 8:44 pm

EXACTLY^^^^^^^

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » October 29th, 2005, 9:04 pm

I was gonna say that too but i had to run. I'm not just tryna focus on Big and Pac i'm just sayin for example. Nobody can say that someone on another coast is fake until they have been there and have the names of the sets that ain't tru B's n C's. It shouldn't matter what other sets wear or how they bang. you don't see eskimos wearin thick ass coats in miami... do you? Shit it get cold over so of course we gonna wear tims n big coats. we bang in any weather, no excuses. bangin is 24/7 365 days. period. we hold our hood up just like the west coast do. If people wanna hate bout what somebody doin on any coast why don't you take a trip there and see for yourself instead of just gonig by what what people say. I had facts to back me up. My point is if you wanna bang, not just B's n C's , do the shyt right n don't fuck it up 4 everybody. Niggaz don't know exactly how it is over here. Yea it's people false flaggin but it ain't only on the east coast. Be Real. I was born on the west coast my niggaz. I know what California love means. You can't find that on the east coast tho. Shyt just difrent ova here. NY will never be Cali.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 29th, 2005, 9:38 pm

blazeking wrote:I was gonna say that too but i had to run. I'm not just tryna focus on Big and Pac i'm just sayin for example. Nobody can say that someone on another coast is fake until they have been there and have the names of the sets that ain't tru B's n C's. It shouldn't matter what other sets wear or how they bang. you don't see eskimos wearin thick ass coats in miami... do you? Shit it get cold over so of course we gonna wear tims n big coats. we bang in any weather, no excuses. bangin is 24/7 365 days. period. we hold our hood up just like the west coast do. If people wanna hate bout what somebody doin on any coast why don't you take a trip there and see for yourself instead of just gonig by what what people say. I had facts to back me up. My point is if you wanna bang, not just B's n C's , do the shyt right n don't fu-- it up 4 everybody. Niggaz don't know exactly how it is over here. Yea it's people false flaggin but it ain't only on the east coast. Be Real. I was born on the west coast my niggaz. I know what California love means. You can't find that on the east coast tho. Shyt just difrent ova here. NY will never be Cali.
Why cost lives over something that is from a city 3000 miles away?

The violence needs to stop!

When I say that they are fake I dont mean they are pussies. Obviously these kids are stupid enough to shoot each other for this garbage.

I mean that they are doing something that kills people that wasn't even a problem for New Yorkers.

New York City had drug problems, huge ones. They didn't need added problems from Bloods and Crips. Now on top of the already crazy shit going on in New York, now you have people shooting each other over shit that came from California? What!?

Thats why Los Angelinos are pissed. Because they took an already negative thing that cost thousands of lives from the streets of LA, and exported it to the streets of New York which WILL cost thousands of lives.

NEW YORK DID NOT NEED THAT SHIT! And what I cant figure out is how they took over in the first place?

Its New York City! I'm sure there were some very high up people that did not want anybody moving in on their territory. You're telling me that someone that controls a neighborhood in drug sales is going to let some punk from California come in and take over?

How the fuck did that happen??

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » October 29th, 2005, 11:09 pm

I lived in the south for a while and these niggaz is terribly fake ive been to Queens,Harlem,BX,Bk, you niggaz are not true gangbangers.I got respect cuz you about yo money but bangin is for cali not anywhere else.

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » October 29th, 2005, 11:33 pm

Can you define a true gangbanger? Tell me how a true gangbanger supposed to be.

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » October 29th, 2005, 11:33 pm

Can you define a true gangbanger? Tell me how a true gangbanger supposed to be.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » October 30th, 2005, 10:07 am

Its definitly aint no pretty boy who tries to play gangsta which I have seen with my own eyes in brooklyn.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 30th, 2005, 10:58 am

Please stay on topic or I will have to close this thread. :)

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » October 30th, 2005, 11:07 am

well, I don't live in brooklyn. Trenton all day. And do i look like a preety boy tryn play gangsta? you see what i'm holdin.http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/ ... 051036.jpg

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 30th, 2005, 11:16 am

Love the pic :wink:. But still off topic. Locking the thread.