England

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 12th, 2005, 2:25 pm

Was there any need for all them posts? Got anything about England Gangs to add?

etgc

h-town

Unread post by etgc » June 12th, 2005, 6:34 pm

theresa gang formin in hornchurch,esex calledh-town massive
bout 15-17 yr olds, bout 25 ov em,homies of mine lol

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » June 12th, 2005, 7:42 pm

No offense to etgc but what does the s.c.l.a mean on your location if you know so much about England? It's just a little confusing.
NW10 wrote:Dont sweat Low_Dogg he just a kid who dont believe anywhere is a match for his hood. Rep the Falls to him and hell probably reply 'aint no gangs in muthaphukkin falls'.

I think the major difference though in alot of Englands towns and cities is that kids dont have guns. Thats why homicide isnt so common. We use our hands and feet, occasionally a knife baseball bat and hammer..., but more often than not things get settled with hands and feet.

In my opinion this is better, its valid. Anyone can pull a trigger it aint hard. But if you do it your taking someones life and if you get caught you lose yours.
That could not have been said any better dude. It's like Alonso wrote on that billboard thing before you click on the link to get in to the forum. "Everybody thinks there hood is the biggest and baddest" That couldn't be more true. I'm am not saying that where Low Dogg lives isn't hard core. (Where does he live?)

I'm just saying that wherever there are humans there are bad humans among them. Even if he would have said that about me I would let it slide because he doesn't know anything about me or where I'm from. And I am not some 14 year old kid trying to impress a bunch of people I don't know. I just want to gain and share knowledge.

Like I said before I don't expect to see kids in England walking around saying "Whaddup Cuz" while wearing rags and doing the C-Walk. But I'm sure they are walking around with bats, knives and chains and ready to Fuk somebody up.

And about the gun topic you are right. Welcome to the Wild West! Now that the assault weapon ban has been lifted I wouldn't be suprised to see a lot more AK's and Ar's around.

That reminded me of something funny I saw on the news. Do you guys have the program where if you turn in guns you can get rewards? We do that. They hold it in Buffalo every one in a while and there ends up being so many guns they need a U-Haul to cart them away. Yet when I watched when they did it in Toronto there was about 9 guns turned in!!!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 12th, 2005, 8:59 pm

Hey NW10, maybe you can clear this up for me but I once read or heard about some place in England where they cut some guy's cheek up and keep his mouth closed so it whistles or some shit like that? That sounds fucked up but I don't know for sure if it's true.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 13th, 2005, 3:07 am

Dr Funky wrote:No offense to etgc but what does the s.c.l.a mean on your location.
Aint no where in England that can be SCLA. He gotta be English claiming South Central or something like that??beats me?
Dr Funky wrote:Like I said before I don't expect to see kids in England walking around saying "Whaddup because" while wearing rags and doing the C-Walk
This shits reserved for wannabes, real hustlas and gangmembers dont do this shit they got they own style. Like some London gangs that are British have got mixed English Slang with Jamaican Patois dialects. Liverpool gangs retain their scouser accent...
Dr Funky wrote: if you turn in guns you can get rewards?
We had this thing called a gun amnesty for turning guns in but you didnt get a reward, you just got the chance to turn in weapons no questions asked.
Capo wrote:cut some guy's cheek up and keep his mouth closed so it whistles or some shit like that?
Yeah well if you slit the corners of someones cheek and they smile, the slit carries on all the way upto the ears. So if you dont keep whistling your jaw/cheeks will separate in a line from your ear to the side of your mouth.

However what is more common is someone just slashing a knife from each corner of your mouth to your ear, giving you a chelsea smile. Try to think of the scar thats left, all the way from one ear to the other.

In 1960's London, Kray era this was known in rhythming slang as a 'chelsea smile'. Its a bit vicious

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » June 13th, 2005, 12:20 pm

Ahhh the "chelsea smile". I learned about that from an old school mod. Pretty viscious.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » June 13th, 2005, 5:48 pm

NW10 wrote:Yeah well if you slit the corners of someones cheek and they smile, the slit carries on all the way upto the ears. So if you dont keep whistling your jaw/cheeks will separate in a line from your ear to the side of your mouth.

However what is more common is someone just slashing a knife from each corner of your mouth to your ear, giving you a chelsea smile. Try to think of the scar thats left, all the way from one ear to the other.

In 1960's London, Kray era this was known in rhythming slang as a 'chelsea smile'. Its a bit vicious
Here I heard they do that in our prisons except it's called "A Buck Fifty" because it takes about 150 stitches to close it up and you get it for ratting someone out. It's done from the ear to the mouth.

S-MOB

Unread post by S-MOB » June 21st, 2005, 1:16 pm

belive me kids in england to ave guns n will use dem specially in manchesta

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 22nd, 2005, 7:25 am

Heyup, we got a Madchester lad joining the conversation, welcome - where you from?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 22nd, 2005, 9:04 am

Noog wrote:Heyup, we got a Madchester lad joining the conversation, welcome - where you from?

Salford

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 23rd, 2005, 2:52 am

Er, S-MOb, Salford, right, ha ha, I'm jus' sooo quick off the mark man, I knew that (uhum).

JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JR » June 24th, 2005, 1:43 pm

NW10 wrote:Was there any need for all them posts? Got anything about England Gangs to add?
Sorry :cry:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 24th, 2005, 7:04 pm

if anyone knows about london..... i d like to know wether the gangs are only in specific limited areas or are there gangs in widespread areas?
to be precisely are there gangs in the marble arch/hyde park area? just curious.....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 24th, 2005, 7:07 pm

and why are the bouncers so damn aggressive in london?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 25th, 2005, 3:47 am

Sentenza wrote: marble arch/hyde park area?.
Your not likely to find gang activity in these^^^areas.

Gangs in London are not wide spread, organised crime is much spread, but for gangs, like street gangs they are concentrated in the boroughs of Brent, Haringey, Lambeth, Southwark and Hackney.

Those five boroughs consist of about 16% of Londons total population.

bossage

Any gangs in Surrey?

Unread post by bossage » June 27th, 2005, 4:51 pm

hi i am new here (well just found this website)

I was wandering if there are any gangs in Surrey?
Cos i c lots of groups of youths that are always in fights, but are there any gangs with names?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 28th, 2005, 3:22 am

Theres no gangs like what your thinking of in Surrey. There is a gang of youths however in Kingston upon Thames that call themselves WK (Who Cares Crew or Wanted Kriminals) in the Surbiton area.

I dont know whether you class Kingston Upon Thames as Surrey or not as it is under the Greater London boundaries.

All this gang does however is go around creating anti-social behaviour and participate in the consumption of class c drugs. Its not really a 'gang' but more a typical group of teenagers that have given themselves a name.

In Stockton-on-Tees there are various gangs with names however all they do is go around in large groups fighting with rival estates, taking drugs and robbing houses and cars.

Amongst those are Ragworth Mad Dogs, Fairfield Massive, Oxbridge Massive, Parkfield Massive, Eastbourne Boys.....

They are slightly territorial in the sense that each gang pledges allegiance to his neighbourhood and if anyone who isnt from that neighbourhood passes through he will get his head kicked in.

Dont know how people perceive these sort of youths (are they a gang or not?) as they frequent many towns up and down the country.
Last edited by NW10 on July 6th, 2005, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 28th, 2005, 4:38 am

NW10 wrote: Your not likely to find gang activity in these^^^areas.
i thought so cause this area is quite rich no? its just everytime i visit my friend there it seems like police is massively around there. i hear fuckin police sirenes every 2 minutes and this is not exagerated (and police choppers sometimes aswell). I was just wondering whats up with that.

What about East London/Greenwich?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 28th, 2005, 4:46 am

There probably will be a lot of police and sirens in that area because it is one of the main commercial centres of London attracting millions everyweek, the popuation of that area is transient. People from all over come there everyday so there is alot of pick pocketing and thefts. I cant understand why the helicopter would be out though?

However that area is also close to Buckingham Palace.

That area is commercially rich though yes, but im not sure about the surrounding residential areas.

Greenwich and East London (mostly East London) has amongst the highest crime rates in London. There are afro-caribbean gangs frequenting Hackney in East London and around 8 Major Asian gangs around the Brick Lane area of East London (Tower Hamlets)

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 28th, 2005, 11:37 am

Southall and Brick Lane are Asian Gang Areas
The other areas are predominantly black british (homeboy gangs), Yardie gangs and the Peckham area is more African
Last edited by NW10 on November 30th, 2006, 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 30th, 2005, 7:31 am

All true, but to be honest, the map you show doesn't represent the full picture - there are lil crews all over, but those are the main areas. In Hackney (I include Dalston, 'cos Dalston is in Hackney) though, the crews arn't made up of black boys entirely at all! It depends on the post code of an area - like this - if you from Clapton in E5, the likelihood is that you will move with a mainly black crew. If you live in Hoxton or Shoreditch or Haggerston, then the local crews are made up of boys from the different ethnicities that live in that area. So in South Hackney, your crews are children of old school white cockney types, black carribean, black African, Asian, Turkish, whatever. If you in Hackney Central it gonna be mixed again/ mainly black or go up North Hackney and the crews are mixed or Turkish/Kurdish. Some of those Turkish / Kurdish crews are fierce man 'cos the street crews e.g. the 'Bombers' (Green LAnes) are like a street youth wing of the Turkish Mafia - hear of the battle for green lanes a year ago? Thing is though, the Turkish/Kurdish crews don't seem to beef with the black or black/white crews in the main, but with each other.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 30th, 2005, 8:16 am

NW10 wrote:There probably will be a lot of police and sirens in that area because it is one of the main commercial centres of London attracting millions everyweek, the popuation of that area is transient. People from all over come there everyday so there is alot of pick pocketing and thefts. I cant understand why the helicopter would be out though?

However that area is also close to Buckingham Palace.

That area is commercially rich though yes, but im not sure about the surrounding residential areas.

Greenwich and East London (mostly East London) has amongst the highest crime rates in London. There are afro-caribbean gangs frequenting Hackney in East London and around 8 Major Asian gangs around the Brick Lane area of East London (Tower Hamlets)
my friend at least told me that there used to be some Triad/mafia shootings about some asian restaurants. so i guess theres lots of mafia criminality goin on.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 30th, 2005, 8:52 am

Noog wrote:hear of the battle for green lanes a year ago?.
That shit was mental^^^thought it was a few years back now though
Sentenza wrote:my friend at least told me that there used to be some Triad/mafia shootings about some asian restaurants. so i guess theres lots of mafia criminality goin on
That area you mentioned before isnt too far from Londons Chinatown
Last edited by NW10 on November 30th, 2006, 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » July 1st, 2005, 4:54 am

I see it goes like this - London and UK cities have always had crews since time, area based, loose knit, disorganised, estate on estate etc. But the last decade and even the last few years there has been a sea change - maybe the influence of the mass media and glamourisation of American style gangs plus crack hitting our streets a decade or so later than in the States plus access to decent housing at an all time low plus an increase in the availability of firearms on the street following the Balkan conflicts in the ninties which flooded Europe's criminal underground after the war plus - hell so many reasons and changes and now we got the FIRST generation of what looks like traditional crews becoming larger with more organisation and headed by organised crime in a number of erstwhile estate/street crews.

In hackney we got to name but a few-

Love & Money Crew
London Fields Boys / Haggerston Combined
Penbury Boys
E9er's
LOS (Lords of Stoke)
Mothers Square Boys
Ongoing beef over the last decade between Hackney mans and Tottenham

As far as I know, Love & Money and Fields are at the top of the tree.

Birmz SOLDIER

Unread post by Birmz SOLDIER » July 2nd, 2005, 3:19 pm

nice read peeps...

intersting about the london stuff..

up here london gets slept on

birms and the west mids, (and notts, which is east) believe it or not am kinda turning into LA imo, condsidering all guns are illegal. far too many shootings..half of them never get publicised. when them girls got killed the press made a meal of it cuz they were..well.. girls, basically.

manchester used to be completly off the hook. 14 yr olds shotting crack wearing bullet proof vests and carrying fuckin sub machine guns..clubs apparently used to be real bad, when jungle was played back in the day..mans lickin off shotguns at the roof..gang shootouts IN the clubs etc..

its real.

i love it the way some americans say stuff like "aah brits are nothing, sip tea and speak like the queen"

its getting crazy on the streets man trust

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » July 5th, 2005, 3:15 pm

Noog wrote: In hackney we got to name but a few-
How about:?

Kingsland Crew
Hackney Posse

Vanreyes

Unread post by Vanreyes » July 8th, 2005, 10:01 am

yo NW10, can i ask u a quesdtion man. How come u no so much about these gangs?..are u a police informer,or former gang member?..where do the london field boys hang out, are they notrious?..whenever im in dalston(like near dalston market) i hardly ever see gangs..are tehy really undercover or wot?..

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » July 8th, 2005, 1:58 pm

i've heard that te turkish and kurdish maffia, gangs... run the drugs bussines in london, is that true?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » July 9th, 2005, 2:29 am

Vanreyes wrote:yo NW10, can i ask u a quesdtion man. How come u no so much about these gangs?..are u a police informer,or former gang member?..where do the london field boys hang out, are they notrious?..whenever im in dalston(like near dalston market) i hardly ever see gangs..are tehy really undercover or wot?..
Ask Noog about Hackney man he lives there, London Fields he'll know about. You probably wont notice much as many people are oblivious to whats goin on. Its not like the stereotypical Bloods n Crips where you identify gangs by dress and colour out in their numbers. A lot of stuff in this country is well covered though.

We got a lot of hustlers n dealers here on our streets, some identify with gangs others just know the gangs but for the most part they are just a patchwork of criminals that in some way or other can be connected.

You could be walking past "gangmembers" everyday in Hackney and not even realise.

I aint no police informer, hate the police. Aint no gang member, if i was i wouldnt be on this website, id be out earning with the rest of my boys.
gungor_aga wrote:i've heard that te turkish and kurdish maffia, gangs... run the drugs bussines in london, is that true?
I wouldnt say they ran the drugs business but they do have strong influence on the heroin trade. You never know though with the organised crime groups as they keep things under wraps, but when they do come out fuckin hell do they show it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2440087.stm

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 19th, 2005, 11:04 pm

I bet Noog has the word on his town. Funny, I remember the Brawl and the Hall where Ian Freeman was carrying on with his win screaming "England! England!" over and over.. lol. He got booed eventually! Took it to the extreme I gather. Same would have happened here.

Anyway, those white guys running the numbers Ian kissed up to ON CAMERA were definitely running the action. Interesting. Peace.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » July 20th, 2005, 8:59 am

Ian Freeman? whodat?

Hey Brimz Soldier - share about Brim would you 'cos I appreciate that it crazy up there and that ain't just the accent!

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 20th, 2005, 4:36 pm

Ian Freeman was all over the news in England a couple of years ago. He was fighting in the UFC "to represent England" is what he said. He won too.