ENGLAND STREET GANG ACTIVITY

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » March 21st, 2007, 11:39 am

Noog wrote:When you say usual stuff in Glasgow, I guess you mean more shankings and gang fights as an everyday thing. As you were saying Jinky (it was u eh?) the knife culture in Glasgow has deep roots into the Scottish clan history of the past - I'm happy you ain't got a gun thing going on there, cos the way we hear it about Glasgow, those streets would be like Beruit.
Some people do have them but its not as gun plauged up here that down in England, Some people fire flare guns most people would think that isnt bad but if you hit with one of them they can stick right in your leg with the flare going of, ive seen what it does to your leg its not a good sight.

The most common used Weapons in Glasgow are...

The infamous Lockback

Machete (Or tenner shot as we call it)

Hatchet

Samaraui sword

Spring cosh

Rambo blade

That list can go on and on.

Anyone else from Glasgow on this forum leave a message and let me know were your from.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » March 21st, 2007, 11:52 am

Odog wrote:Here some English gangsters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehw4YbP1PLE
Johnny "Mad Dog" Adair was not a gangster he was a Terrorist and Parimilatary leader, he wis the leader of the C Company of the loyalist paramilitary organisation Ulster Freedom Fighters, a cover name of the Ulster Defence Association, based on the very Infamous Shankhill Road. He was also Northen Irish not English.

He had his own son shot in calves im pretty sure it was sore selling smack. Not certain if thats the correct reason cant remember.

Glad to help.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 21st, 2007, 12:08 pm

Come on Jinky,yall like Asians,to the untrained eye yall all look English.Even Scots. :lol: But back on topic aren't most of those para millitaire groups now in the drug busseniss and ciggarette smuggling.The Real I.R.A. for sure.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 22nd, 2007, 7:26 am

Ok, true, I don't know enough about the Hague to really comment, I'll take your word for it.

But what do you mean Come on Jinky,yall like Asians,to the untrained eye yall all look English.Even Scots. !!! Anyhow....

Many paramilitary groups are in all kinds of dirty business, drugs, protection, bank jobs and the likes - many are a mash up of political/organised crime

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 22nd, 2007, 9:39 am

["Noog"]But what do you mean Come on Jinky,yall like Asians,to the untrained eye yall all look English.Even Scots. !!! Anyhow....
Jinky said that Johhny Adair is Northern-Irish not English.So i said to the untrained eye yall all look the same,it was a joke.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » March 22nd, 2007, 11:43 am

Im not Irish

A dont no if a read it wrong but you says Scots look English ? I Dont get it...

If you mean dress sense it isnt the same

We wear lacoste tracksuits, aquascutum stone island or parad hats, sometimes joggin suits, berghaus's and so on...

from what ive seen on tv english dont wear that see Some wearing lacoste trackys but thats about it..

You have meant it in another way though sorry if im wrong

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 22nd, 2007, 12:48 pm

Jinky wrote:Im not Irish

We wear lacoste tracksuits, aquascutum stone island or parad hats, sometimes joggin suits, berghaus's and so on...

from what ive seen on tv english dont wear that see Some wearing lacoste trackys but thats about it..

You mean you dress casual?And about that joke,never mind.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » March 22nd, 2007, 2:55 pm

Jinky wrote:Im not Irish

lacoste tracksuits u see loads in north west england lad. after all that trend started in liverpool. moved to manchester then everywere round north west, england then werever else. its been around ages.

ng3

Unread post by ng3 » March 22nd, 2007, 2:55 pm

jinky- sounds like you wear pretty much what us lot down here do. except i doubt the stone island and prada are real eh?!!
i think most british teenagers wear pretty much the same, a lot opting for the black tracky bottoms and black cagoule, tracky top. and as for the joke about the irish and scots and english all looking the same, i got it. but then again too me all germans and dutch look exactly the same, all of em have denim shorts and big moustaches!! ta-ra.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » March 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm

The Stone Island hats and Prada hats ur most definetley real, Bus them from a shop called Cruise there the same prices as Aquascutum hats and everyone knows that everybody wears them up here

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » March 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm

Buy them from a shop****

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » March 22nd, 2007, 3:05 pm

bus them from a shop

r use into ramraidin n that then ye haha

ng3

Unread post by ng3 » March 22nd, 2007, 3:06 pm

fucc spending 400 quid on a prada coat. unless your a real gangster like.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » March 22nd, 2007, 3:08 pm

I corrected my spelling mistake right after :shock:

Just wondering whats the price of Lacoste tracksuits down in england theyre £160 a pop in Glasgow.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » March 22nd, 2007, 3:10 pm

Jinky wrote:I corrected my spelling mistake right after :shock:

Just wondering whats the price of Lacoste tracksuits down in england theyre £160 a pop in Glasgow.
from 150 to 130

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » March 22nd, 2007, 3:30 pm

Every one wears stoney and lacoste round leeds and some prada not as much, when i went to manny it seemed that loads ov lads wa into all black TN tracksuits n tht bt tht wa a while ago

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 23rd, 2007, 8:23 am

Yeah that's the new style dress casual all black.Manchester started that.That's why there footballfirm is nicknamed the Men in Black.As a joke actually,not serieus.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » March 23rd, 2007, 9:00 am

Nah i dont like the total ninety tracksuits.

Black joggin suit (nosure what use call them) or all black lacoste tracksuit and black aquascutum hat.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 23rd, 2007, 10:38 am

["ng3"] and as for the joke about the irish and scots and english all looking the same, i got it. but then again too me all germans and dutch look exactly the same, all of em have denim shorts and big moustaches!! ta-ra.
Don't forget our Nike Air Clogs.Made out of the finest wood Holland can offer.

ng3

Unread post by ng3 » March 24th, 2007, 9:43 am

Odog wrote:
["ng3"] and as for the joke about the irish and scots and english all looking the same, i got it. but then again too me all germans and dutch look exactly the same, all of em have denim shorts and big moustaches!! ta-ra.
Don't forget our Nike Air Clogs.Made out of the finest wood Holland can offer.
haha, gotta get me some of them.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » March 25th, 2007, 4:25 pm

what does the scottish lad wear then lacoste kilts? :lol:

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » March 27th, 2007, 5:24 am

So hilarious.....

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 31st, 2007, 8:28 am

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » April 1st, 2007, 6:51 pm

seen that before n considerin they are europen then wot the fuck are they doin?

that shit is more american then america itself :shock: they need to sort that out mate as that looks american as fuck to me. they do look the part but they look american as fuck.

fuck crippin or bloodin in europe lad. hate it me it looks wannabe whether they are genuine or not.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » April 2nd, 2007, 4:30 am

genuine crips and bloods in europe? how that work, sum crip or blood from america set up a gang here.

if idiots here wanna copy those gangs from america i say let em, then those idiots can get locked up quicker than tony blair bummin bush

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 2nd, 2007, 8:47 am

Hydro2oo6 wrote:
seen that before n considerin they are europen then wot the fu-- are they doin?

that shit is more american then america itself :shock: they need to sort that out mate as that looks american as fu-- to me. they do look the part but they look american as fu--.

fu-- crippin or bloodin in europe lad. hate it me it looks wannabe whether they are genuine or not.
A Colombian druglord payed them to free him from jail,so they hijacked a helicopter.It crashed on the yard of the prison.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » April 2nd, 2007, 9:47 am

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1082212997

Check this - this is a video of a tune called 'The Slums I'm From' by a crew called Matrix featuring a guy called HT - a tune about the beefs between the London Boroughs of Hackney and Tottenham - Hackney (Mashtown) and Tottenham (Northstar) both have many gangs/clicks but both use the borough name as an umbrella when beefing across the borough borders - This is more the europe I know, seeing the Dutch Crip thing from the Hague looked....more American than in America, man it was a long way from anything London anyways - this is more a London ting....

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » April 2nd, 2007, 10:18 am

odawg have you got a news link or sumat for tht

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 2nd, 2007, 11:28 am

LEEDSBANGBANG wrote:odawg have you got a news link or sumat for tht
Naw man this was in the beginning 90's.You see the article headlines in the Youtube clip at 53 to 56 seconds,but you can't read Dutch so....They did 4 years for that.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » April 2nd, 2007, 3:44 pm

Why are peeps obsessed with crips? Even tho those boys look all warrior like, its also a kind of theatre, all dressed up. Not saying they don't live the script/narrative they have running, but it still seems out of context, it being in Holland, nuttin Dutch bout those boys. Whats going on thats indiginous, home grown, own stylee, not an identity theft ting? Here in London, its got its own style, own way, it'd be embarresing to dress like that, looking like 300 mans or no lol!

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » April 3rd, 2007, 3:08 pm

Nice tune man i liked it

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » April 5th, 2007, 4:36 pm

Jinky man, hypothetically and as impossible as it might be to imagine, what d'yu think would happen if a copycat c's and b's thing seeded among the young teams in Glasgow, out of culture clash interest?