ENGLAND STREET GANG ACTIVITY

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » January 17th, 2007, 9:53 am

LEEDSBANGBANG wrote:
MafiaG wrote:Ain´t no fuckin street gangs in england yall english is busters, nobody would fear an english gang is just funny, yall have only skinheads groups and some criminals but they are among the biggest punks between criminals of the world.
hahahah u are one dumb cunt, there int skinheads in england, what a dumb wally, honestly i bet ure a little posh kid from america who listens to 50 cent and thinks ure black, WIGGERBOY,

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » January 17th, 2007, 9:56 am

Anyway E-banger, which internet Gang u in. Mafiajew,

JayJayJay

Unread post by JayJayJay » January 18th, 2007, 6:32 am

if you think that ur ignorant. crips aint nothing they just a famous crew because of hollywood

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » January 18th, 2007, 1:46 pm

hahahaha mafiaG gives me jokes, he talkin bout punks of criminals, is a fool with a name like mafiaG supposed to be feared or thought to be a punk. Stop listenin to 50s candy shop u dumba$$ gay mafia wannab

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 22nd, 2007, 4:47 pm

MafiaG wrote:England street gang activity -----------------------------------> NONE .

just some blacks wanna be crips, like them holland wanna be´s
get to places like moss side(manchester) and hackney(london) and say that shit. or white areas(not racist gangs) like ordsall(salford, manchester) or croxteth(liverpool)

and theres no crip or blood wannabes, they are there own gangs(british blacks, jamaican, somali, whites(non racist), pakis, viatameas, etc), they don't have anything to do with with the name crip or blood, they have there own shit goin.

as a matter of fact get on google and type manchester gangs, london gangs, birmingham gangs, liverpool gangs, nottingham gangs, etc and look at all the news reports about that shit then come back and talk shit.

http://www.gangsinlondon.piczo.com

http://www.gangsinmanchester.piczo.com

the only reason you think there is no gangs is cos it hasn't been hollywoodized like american gangs. you americans(not all of ya) are just ignorant steriotypical dumb little pricks.

as for racist gangs there isn't any, you do get the odd racist, but blacks and whites seem to mix in this country. also whites hear aren't same as american whites who are all skaters and geeks, our regular whites like to go out and have a brawl after football(soccer) or estates(housin projects to americans) meet and have a brawl. thats just the regular british boys. then you have street gangs too of alsorts of racists, you'll have white gangs on white, black on black, asian on asian, etc and mixed gangs like whites n blacks in 1 gang. not only that but you have organized crime like triads, british, turkish, pakistani & russian mafias.

theres alot more murders in the U.S because the whole of the u.s is like the size of europe not just britain. and guns are legal in the U.S they are illegal here. BUT guns are still quite easy to get now as they is alot of illegal gun dealers about these days in the major citys.

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » January 23rd, 2007, 3:00 pm

Hydro2oo6 wrote:
MafiaG wrote:England street gang activity -----------------------------------> NONE .

just some blacks wanna be crips, like them holland wanna be´s
get to places like moss side(manchester) and hackney(london) and say that shit. or white areas(not racist gangs) like ordsall(salford, manchester) or croxteth(liverpool)

and theres no crip or blood wannabes, they are there own gangs(british blacks, jamaican, somali, whites(non racist), pakis, viatameas, etc), they don't have anything to do with with the name crip or blood, they have there own shit goin.

as a matter of fact get on google and type manchester gangs, london gangs, birmingham gangs, liverpool gangs, nottingham gangs, etc and look at all the news reports about that shit then come back and talk shit.

http://www.gangsinlondon.piczo.com

http://www.gangsinmanchester.piczo.com

the only reason you think there is no gangs is cos it hasn't been hollywoodized like american gangs. you americans(not all of ya) are just ignorant steriotypical dumb little pricks.

as for racist gangs there isn't any, you do get the odd racist, but blacks and whites seem to mix in this country. also whites hear aren't same as american whites who are all skaters and geeks, our regular whites like to go out and have a brawl after football(soccer) or estates(housin projects to americans) meet and have a brawl. thats just the regular british boys. then you have street gangs too of alsorts of racists, you'll have white gangs on white, black on black, asian on asian, etc and mixed gangs like whites n blacks in 1 gang. not only that but you have organized crime like triads, british, turkish, pakistani & russian mafias.

theres alot more murders in the U.S because the whole of the u.s is like the size of europe not just britain. and guns are legal in the U.S they are illegal here. BUT guns are still quite easy to get now as they is alot of illegal gun dealers about these days in the major citys.
well sed mate

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » January 24th, 2007, 4:41 pm

What people dont get is that in england among white guys its a fashion to have a crew cut.Its i suppose a hard sharp loook.Dont make em racist though.Much better than long hippie floppy hair IMO. Each there own though.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 24th, 2007, 7:51 pm

lmao @ england gangs why they tryna make englad lookl bad lol

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 25th, 2007, 1:45 am

SouljaGang wrote:lmao @ england gangs why they tryna make englad lookl bad lol
theres been gangs and organized crime in england for years and years.

why are gangs in america tryin to make america look bad then?

thats just like sayin that.

at least us brits can fight aswell, americans can't fight for shit and thats a fact.

ur all skaters and geeks like off american pie n shit.

or rednecks from texas or surfers :lol:

see we can steriotype aswell ;)

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » January 25th, 2007, 5:23 am

SouljaGang wrote:lmao @ england gangs why they tryna make englad lookl bad lol
LOL typical dumb american whos never been ere, or hes been to tourist London n thts it.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 25th, 2007, 5:33 am

LOL @ European faggots.

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » January 26th, 2007, 4:53 am

Ere blakk, u little posh wigger, cum to north of england and wed c wotd happen to ure rich wanna b jamaican arse

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » January 26th, 2007, 4:56 am

Fuckin wiggers i hate em, little posh motherfuker, go play on ure fukin xbox 360 u rich cunt, wanna b ghetto hahha where in beverly hills u frm faggot

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 26th, 2007, 5:22 am

BlaKK wrote:LOL @ European faggots.
lol @ ignorant corney american jokes

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 26th, 2007, 5:23 am

lol @ ignorant corney american faggots

get to north west of england, manchester or summat then talk that shit

isabella

Unread post by isabella » January 26th, 2007, 6:38 am

im from the north west and i dont live in the city i live in a town but we still have gangs we have gang members from liverpool and manchester comin here all the time always in the paper about them dealing and beatings and using locals to deal for them

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » January 28th, 2007, 12:29 pm

Hahahaha, the only gangs in england are the ones inside youre minds !
its like that, there are no fuckin gangs in england , only skinheads and punks is what roam them streets. theres wanna be criminals but they would get dealt by any real gangsters, and especially now all them slums of england are occupied by asians, blacks or whatever but non anglos.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 28th, 2007, 1:21 pm

u talk shit u faggot

all that roams ur streets is fat cunts, skaters, surfers and rednecks.

grindandclick

Unread post by grindandclick » January 28th, 2007, 1:37 pm

MafiaG wrote:Hahahaha, the only gangs in england are the ones inside youre minds !
its like that, there are no fuckin gangs in england , only skinheads and punks is what roam them streets. theres wanna be criminals but they would get dealt by any real gangsters, and especially now all them slums of england are occupied by asians, blacks or whatever but non anglos.
skinheads? punks? what decade are you living in? that shits old school man. you still see some of those guys around but i think most of them got old and died of liver failiure or some shit.

london is fucking fullof drugs. people that work in the city earn more than in one year than me or you would in an lifetime. and they all sniff copious amounts of cocaine and fuck £1000 hookers after work. probably the same in LA or NY too. but you really think all that shit comes from some fat old skinheads? lol. uk drug market isworth billions, so if LAs so hard arse and londons so pussy then why dont some americans come over and take it instead of sitting around in thier skanky little ghettos shooting at each other?

and people who live in slums are there not because of the colour of thier skin but because aint got no money to move out.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 28th, 2007, 4:00 pm

yall wannabes keep talkn shit bout americans and yall wanna have american street gangs come on now get a life the only crime englad has is tony blair iding geroge bush dick in publice period

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 28th, 2007, 4:16 pm

LOL who the fuck would pay for pussy?

Garf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Garf » January 28th, 2007, 5:42 pm

correct me if i'm wrong, Isn't the motion picture "Gangs of New York" Based on a true story of how gangs came to this country from Europe? I beleive those were out first modern day street gangs.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 29th, 2007, 2:20 am

ima correct u cuz u wrong it was a MOVIE jus beciuse ja rule kills some 1 in a movie don mean he hard. the only street gang englad has is a nazi fukin a arayn brother in the ass

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 29th, 2007, 2:40 am

that is correct, the first ever street gangs in the US were white irish. that is a fact, u don't even know about ur own countrys history, nevermind uk's so shh.

theres alot more nazi gangs in the US

just because our white ppl don't have long hair and like to shave there heads so they don't look feminin or like hippies like long haired american geeks does not make them fuckin nazis.

then u talk about blair? if we are all like blair and the queen then u lot all must be rednecks like bush then?

nobody gives a fuck about blair or the government here but mistake me if im wrong, but isn't it always the british army and the british government who bail the americans out in wars n shit? fuckin yes, if it wasn't for us u fuckin jokes of people wouldn't even be speakin the same language as you do now and you'd get fuckd over in wars, cause no other country even likes u its the english who have all of europe backing america up when they shouldn't.

if i was the prime minister id tell america to go n fuck themselfs cos they bring everything on themselfs anyway.

lol ur all pathetic, watchin borat just shows how fuckin gullable and geeky u americans are, i mean u even have flags outside of ur houses everywere u go, how pathetic is that? lmfao

also u talk about wannabes? theres alot more wannabes in the U.S then here, u just hav to come on this site to know that. everyone on this site claims to be bloods and crips when they have like 5,000 posts :lol::lol: no crip or blood would sit on a pc all fuckin day on streetgangs.com talkin shit. about 95% of u so called crips n bloods on ere are just wannabe net bangas.

every american i have ever met in my life that have come to this country have been proper queer fuckas, they talk all corny, wear the gayest clothes n can't fight if there life depended on it.

anyway fuck yas all u can all suck me cock, i can't b fucked arguin with u all cos ur all gullable uptight pricks.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 29th, 2007, 2:46 am

SouljaGang wrote:ima correct u because u wrong it was a MOVIE jus beciuse ja rule kills some 1 in a movie don mean he hard. the only street gang englad has is a nazi #%@& a arayn brother in the ass
ye n thats exacly how crips n bloods are known, thru films n fuckin wannabe gangsta rappers mediaizin it

plus im guna correct u kid cos irish gangs in american came before any crips or bloods.

some of u actually think crips n bloods were the first streetgangs about n that LA is there first place in the world to have gangs. u all make me laugh.

americans man they have got to be the most gullable of people ever. i dunno how u can be so thick headed

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 29th, 2007, 2:50 am

also it just shows how more popular drugs are here

about 75% of britian population of 16 to 25 year olds sniff coke n pop e's

u can buy ecstasy here for 2 dollars a pil, over there they cost like 15 to 20 dollars, we could buy 10 ecstasy pils here for the same price u lot get 1!

drugs don't come into the country via punks n fuckin nazis :roll:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 29th, 2007, 2:50 am

americans man they have got to be the most gullable of people ever.
I don't like this nigga hydro, but i have to agree with dude here. Americans (whites) are amongst the most gullible naive populace on this earth.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 29th, 2007, 2:52 am

BlaKK wrote:
americans man they have got to be the most gullable of people ever.
I don't like this nigga hydro, but i have to agree with dude here. Americans (whites) are amongst the most gullible naive populace on this earth.
i don't like u much either mr 5,000 posts keyboard gangst

but im just tryin to get my point accross tho

the only hard people in america are the blacks and mexicans. here its every race

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 29th, 2007, 3:03 am

cuzz i post 4 times a day i aint gangsta? the fuck out my face dumb nigga and shut the fuck up with this European fag on fag talk, even a new york nigga is a og gangsta compared to a fuckin European sit down and drink your fuckin tea and shut that shit down white boi. Only the Yardies hold shit down in Europe strictly cuzz they from e/s Kingston JAMAICA. the fuckin pigeon hole. Besides the yardies Europe ain't shit on a gang bang level, white boi quit playin dumb u kno this. yall get maybe half a homicide per year, lol fuck outta here, fuckin European, the fuck out my fuckin face... we over here laughin at cho shit.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 29th, 2007, 4:00 am

fuck arugin man im callin u fake cos ur talkin shit about us, this forums to talk about gangs not aruge about were is harder. whoever started this topic started it for a discussion on UK gangs, theres no need to come in with that tea n crumpet BS. who cares what drink or food someone eats get outta here. sayin "mcdonalds" or "kfc" would make more sense too as thats probs the most popular food in this country.

i come on here cause im interested to hear about gangs around the world, whats the point in talkin shit? no1s come on here to make us look bad, we are just talkin about whats goin on, same with what u lot are doin when talkin about b&c's.

LA has worse slums then uk yes but thats not the point of the topic we are talkin about uk gangs not LA.

UK is fuck all to LA, but LA is fuck all to jamaica, south africa, brazil, colombia n the middle east. but when talkin about LA gangs no1 comes out sayin "oh LA's fuck all, south africa is were its at" pfft. everywere has problems it doesn't matter were is worse cos the end of the day people still die from that shit. you feel me?

and who u callin white boy? my fathers 100% jamaican

u go on with this white shit when u told me u had a half white kid :S

so get the fuck outta here. u tell me shit heres not real i know 2 people die from bein involved with the shit last year, my friends brothers son also got caught up in the crossfire and died beginning of this month, shits not a joke man even if its not as bad as LA its still happening. im no gangsta but alot of my mates are i just sell drugs to make money i don't bang but if i wanted to i could go out right now and buy a gun and they ain't even legal here.

id rather talk to u properly son and educate each other about gangs in our respective countrys rather then argue, u get me?

:lol: i can't type anymore i feel like a nerd typin loads of shit, but u no how it is u need to get ur point across at times.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 29th, 2007, 4:04 am

enuff of the b/s and arugin anyway, lets just educate each other about gangs, nuff of the steriotypin n shit n lets av an adult convo

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 29th, 2007, 4:23 am

also blakk if u notice the person who made this thread is from the united states.