ENGLAND STREET GANG ACTIVITY

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 29th, 2007, 4:24 am

I know

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » January 29th, 2007, 5:29 am

Theres alot more streetcrime in uk than america on average, jus theres alot more murders cos guns r piss to get hold ov there, luk at statistics n tht and ull c, and Blakk u little beverly hills whiteboi u nd mafiagay r the same nerd. u post on all the same tings,

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » January 29th, 2007, 5:36 am

In June 2000, a CBS News report called the UK one of the most violent urban societies in the western world; and that Britain is more violent than the US. The report says the streets and shopping centres of Britain are a "battleground" of crime, where people were more likely to be burgled, twice as likely to be robbed and two-and-a-half times more likely to be assaulted than in America.

But the Home Office has hit back at the CBS statistics, claiming that the average American is seven times more likely to be murdered than their British counterpart and 60 times more likely to be shot.

Home Office figures showed the murder rate in the US in 1998 was 6.3 per 100,000 people compared with 1.4 per 100,000 in England and Wales.

Scotland tops list of world's most violent countries
By Katrina Tweedie

A UNITED Nations report has labelled Scotland the most violent country in the developed world, with people three times more likely to be assaulted than in America.
England and Wales recorded the second highest number of violent assaults while Northern Ireland recorded the fewest.

The study, based on telephone interviews with victims of crime in 21 countries, found that more than 2,000 Scots were attacked every week, almost ten times the official police figures. They include non-sexual crimes of violence and serious assaults.

Violent crime has doubled in Scotland over the past 20 years and levels, per head of population, are now comparable with cities such as Rio de Janeiro, Johannesburg and Tbilisi.

The attacks have been fuelled by a “booze and blades” culture in the west of Scotland which has claimed more than 160 lives over the past five years. Since January there have been 13 murders, 145 attempted murders and 1,100 serious assaults involving knives in the west of Scotland. The problem is made worse by sectarian violence, with hospitals reporting higher admissions following Old Firm matches.

David Ritchie, an accident and emergency consultant at Glasgow’s Victoria Infirmary, said that the figures were a national disgrace. “I am embarrassed as a Scot that we are seeing this level of violence. Politicians must do something about this problem. This is a serious public health issue. Violence is a cancer in this part of the world,” he said.

Detective Chief Superintendent John Carnochan, head of the Strathclyde Police’s violence reduction unit, said the problem was chronic and restricting access to drink and limiting the sale of knives would at least reduce the problem.

The study, by the UN’s crime research institute, found that 3 per cent of Scots had been victims of assault compared with 1.2 per cent in America and just 0.1 per cent in Japan, 0.2 per cent in Italy and 0.8 per cent in Austria. In England and Wales the figure was 2.8 per cent

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » January 29th, 2007, 5:39 am

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » January 29th, 2007, 7:39 am

wel sed hydro, u gon get dumb fools who chat stuff to try and make themselves look clever. How they gon know wat goes on in another country wen they aint ever stepped here and aint ever gon step here

In america u more likely to get a bullet? yea thats rite
In UK u more likely to get a knife, a pole to the head, or get knocked the f*ck out by fists? yea thats rite

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 29th, 2007, 8:49 am

how come the more developed europe is worse in crimes, then the developing europe?

#2 New Zealand: 105.881 per 1,000 people
#3 Finland: 101.526 per 1,000 people
#4 Denmark: 92.8277 per 1,000 people
#6 United Kingdom: 85.5517 per 1,000 people
#11 Germany: 75.9996 per 1,000 people
#13 Norway: 71.8639 per 1,000 people
#14 France: 62.1843 per 1,000 people

and compare it with these countries.

#17 Estonia: 43.3601 per 1,000 people
#22 Slovenia: 33.6236 per 1,000 people
#29 Latvia: 21.921 per 1,000 people
#31 Russia: 20.5855 per 1,000 people
#33 Bulgaria: 19.9886 per 1,000 people
#35 Romania: 16.4812 per 1,000 people
#36 Slovakia: 16.3537 per 1,000 people
#54 Turkey: 4.11252 per 1,000 people
and etc.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » January 29th, 2007, 9:47 am

frozen fire wrote:how come the more developed europe is worse in crimes, then the developing europe?

and etc.
I'm sure you know this but i'm gonna say it anyway:New Zealand isn´t in Europe you silly twat!!!Why is there more crime in Western Europe then Eastern Europe is because you can´t steal from poor people,they have nothing you wanna steal.You go to the richer country´s and that is Western Europe.You go where the money is and that is in the West.So Frozen Fire don´t become a crook cause you should have know this!!Most people who commit crimes in Western Europe are from the East.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » January 29th, 2007, 10:02 am

Hydro2oo6 wrote:also it just shows how more popular drugs are here

about 75% of britian population of 16 to 25 year olds sniff coke n pop e's

u can buy ecstasy here for 2 dollars a pil, over there they cost like 15 to 20 dollars, we could buy 10 ecstasy pils here for the same price u lot get 1!

drugs don't come into the country via punks n fuckin nazis :roll:
Hydro2006 why are you debating with these guys.Europe is owned by the mafia,streetgangs don´t push weight here.If there is a gang they will eventiully evolve to a organised crime organisation.L.A. stays the same year in year out.It stays streetlevel.They think bigger out here.Man everybody thinks bigger.Look how the Manchester streetgangs evolved.You can´t call that streetgang.Look at Liverpool.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 29th, 2007, 10:14 am

Odog wrote:Most people who commit crimes in Western Europe are from the East.
Not true at all.

I'll come back at this matter later, but now I'm in a hurry...................

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 29th, 2007, 10:20 am

Odog wrote:
frozen fire wrote:how come the more developed europe is worse in crimes, then the developing europe?

and etc.
I'm sure you know this but i'm gonna say it anyway:New Zealand isn´t in Europe you silly twat!!!Why is there more crime in Western Europe then Eastern Europe is because you can´t steal from poor people,they have nothing you wanna steal.You go to the richer country´s and that is Western Europe.You go where the money is and that is in the West.So Frozen Fire don´t become a crook cause you should have know this!!Most people who commit crimes in Western Europe are from the East.
Yeah, a bad mistake about new zealand. moving on.
stealing is not the only crime in the world, and doesnt poverty bring the crime rate up, dont poor people have more reason to steal, fight and do crime to survive??

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » January 29th, 2007, 11:04 am

yea but remember in developed world lot more crimes are reported and police are somewhat competant.

In the developing world lots of crimes go unreported, because of various reasons. Hardly any rapes are reported in Pakistan because ppl will view it as the womans fault, so she wnt report it cos of fear for herself, yea i kno its dumb as hell. Lot of crimes by MS-13 and 18th street in El Salvador go unreported because the ppl are scared of reprisals. List goes on and on

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 29th, 2007, 11:09 am

^^ yeah true.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 29th, 2007, 11:10 am

but real talk on a serious england do get down they do got gangs i was jus fukin with yll earlier i heard they beefin in bradford they said the jamicans and the pakistani dudes were rioting against the skin heads i know people that stay over ther in engld real talk they do get down but not like how we do in america like in america we gangsta ta the teeth in england they is 2 but not as hard das real talk but wasup with the jamicans and pakis in bradford

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 29th, 2007, 11:58 am

SouljaGang wrote:but real talk on a serious england do get down they do got gangs i was jus #%@& with yll earlier i heard they beefin in bradford they said the jamicans and the pakistani dudes were rioting against the skin heads i know people that stay over ther in engld real talk they do get down but not like how we do in america like in america we gangsta ta the teeth in england they is 2 but not as hard das real talk but wasup with the jamicans and pakis in bradford
not sure bradford is a bit fucked up its asians and whites rioting with each other.

there is race riots (between asians(pakistanis) and whites) but in smaller places like oldham, preston, burnley, bradford, leeds, etc.

the jamaicans just do there own thing tho.

there was also riots in birmingham(a big uk city) between pakis and blacks rioting against each other over some paki raping some black girl or summat. i don't know whats happenin with that now.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 29th, 2007, 12:00 pm

i heard sumtin like that yall jus started started the cack game? thas wat ma bro told me that englands crack era barely began

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 29th, 2007, 12:08 pm

crack never used to be that big

it was more heroin(out of dirty drugs), but crack got bigger in the mid 90's( i think) & crystal meths not very big, but gettin more common. heroins the biggest drug out of the dirty 1's but cracks probably just as big now.

ecstasys massive here and coke, mdma, amphetamine, weed, ghb, acid all that shit

1 drug iv'e never seen here is angel dust

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » January 29th, 2007, 12:17 pm

[quote="BlaKK"] Only the Yardies hold shit down in Europe strictly cuzz they from e/s Kingston JAMAICA. the fuckin pigeon hole. Besides the yardies Europe ain't shit on a gang bang level, quote] U dumb fucker lol, Is tht y they get caught in shitty council estates, where r there yachts n mansions. The whiteman rules europe. Yardies sell crack on the streets n thts bout it, The white gangsters supply all the smaller crews on the streets shootin each other. Dont talk b4 u know wots goin on dwn ere, cos ure showing how much of an ignorant fat yank u really r.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 29th, 2007, 12:33 pm

BlaKK wrote: Only the Yardies hold shit down in Europe strictly cuzz they from e/s Kingston JAMAICA. the fuckin pigeon hole. Besides the yardies Europe ain't shit on a gang bang level, white boi quit playin dumb u kno this.
You still don't get that in Europe it's ORGANIZED CRIME, not some silly little streetgangs shooting each others over some little money and snitching on each others. Killling ain't same as making money, boy.

And jamaicans ain't really that hard that you make them to be. I know several jamaicans that came here from Kingston with big talks and plans, but they really don't hold any weight here. And those boys are eager to snitch, hahah. And after getting locked up they get beated up in a second as they still think they are something big.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 29th, 2007, 12:58 pm

SouljaGang wrote:but real talk on a serious england do get down they do got gangs i was jus #%@& with yll earlier i heard they beefin in bradford they said the jamicans and the pakistani dudes were rioting against the skin heads i know people that stay over ther in engld real talk they do get down but not like how we do in america like in america we gangsta ta the teeth in england they is 2 but not as hard das real talk but wasup with the jamicans and pakis in bradford
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 92,00.html

thats about that race riot what happened in birmingham between blacks and pakis

some of the black gangs who hate each other even merged together to fight the pakis

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » January 29th, 2007, 2:29 pm

punamusta wrote:
Odog wrote:Most people who commit crimes in Western Europe are from the East.
Not true at all.

I'll come back at this matter later, but now I'm in a hurry...................
Yeah you are rite about that.I just took Holland as example.And these days it's the Poles,Rumanian and Bulgarian who come here en masse and commit allot of crimes and go back to there country's to sell it to the mob or whatever.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » January 30th, 2007, 6:11 am

Hydro2oo6 wrote:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 92,00.html

thats about that race riot what happened in birmingham between blacks and pakis

some of the black gangs who hate each other even merged together to fight the pakis
yea that was madness, black gangs who hated each other formed alliance, and paki with sikh and other indian gangs formed alliance, cos blacks were jus attackin any brownman

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » January 30th, 2007, 10:32 am

100% Funny thread. Now I'll only chat fact.

Blakk said that only Yardies hold it down in UK. On street level, its true that yardies held it down in the 80's and early/mid 90's - because at that time, yardie manz had a ruthless style doing business. Two things changed that for keeps - one thing was that British youts saw what yardies were on and took on the yardie style streetwise. On a numbers tip, British youts basically ran yardies out from many many endz. THe second thing was that manz at the top in Jamrock ordered the shooting to stop in UK, because it was bad for business, pure and simple.

And then the British thing brgan to change and grow. An example is this - I know more about East and North London because I live here - in those times (80's early 90's), all of Hackney for example (East London borough) was under an umbrella of Hackney Man Dem (HMD) aka Mashtown - there were cliques all over Htown but had that main alliance. Hackney Manz had a long running beef with a neighbouring borough called Tottenham, who's umbrella at the time was called TMD aka Tottenham Man Dem. Many people fell in that beef. Then in the late 90's and since then, borough alliances have splintered into area gangs often representing a postcode within the borough. So now, the original HMD/Mashtown has splintered - now we have too many to mention in each postcode. i.e. London Fields Man Dem (from original Mashtown) E8 or Penbury manz/P-Block E5 and so on. Similarly Tottenham splintered into gangs such as Northstar (came out of TMD).

All these newer area gangs came from the alliances of the 80's and 90's and now beef between themselves. They also keep the Hackney v Tottenham beef burning.

In south London there has been something similar, but some south heads would do better than me to tell you about it there. DOown those endz there is full-on streetgangs like PDC (aka Poverty Driven Children, Peel Dem Crew).

Can't compare these British gangs with the likes of b's and c's and as we have no latin community, we have nothing like the hispanic thing.

Yardies were never streetgangs anyhow - they were Jamaicans dubbed 'Yardies' by the media and were basically drug dealers, rock, coke and weed, operating in smaller crews or posses to do business. It was a money tip. All yardie means is from back a yard i.e. back home/Jamaica - In that way , all Jamaicans are yardies, but only the monirity are gangsters.

Right now, things are hotting up in London and all over UK, as I read in the papers, gangs spreading like a virus and taking youts from every colour - In London its black youts, turkish youts and white youts and its the same all over. I hear that in Liverpool its mainly skinny white youts, but believe, those scally's love their ish

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » January 30th, 2007, 10:33 am

100% Funny thread. Now I'll only chat fact.

Blakk said that only Yardies hold it down in UK. On street level, its true that yardies held it down in the 80's and early/mid 90's - because at that time, yardie manz had a ruthless style doing business. Two things changed that for keeps - one thing was that British youts saw what yardies were on and took on the yardie style streetwise. On a numbers tip, British youts basically ran yardies out from many many endz. THe second thing was that manz at the top in Jamrock ordered the shooting to stop in UK, because it was bad for business, pure and simple.

And then the British thing brgan to change and grow. An example is this - I know more about East and North London because I live here - in those times (80's early 90's), all of Hackney for example (East London borough) was under an umbrella of Hackney Man Dem (HMD) aka Mashtown - there were cliques all over Htown but had that main alliance. Hackney Manz had a long running beef with a neighbouring borough called Tottenham, who's umbrella at the time was called TMD aka Tottenham Man Dem. Many people fell in that beef. Then in the late 90's and since then, borough alliances have splintered into area gangs often representing a postcode within the borough. So now, the original HMD/Mashtown has splintered - now we have too many to mention in each postcode. i.e. London Fields Man Dem (from original Mashtown) E8 or Penbury manz/P-Block E5 and so on. Similarly Tottenham splintered into gangs such as Northstar (came out of TMD).

All these newer area gangs came from the alliances of the 80's and 90's and now beef between themselves. They also keep the Hackney v Tottenham beef burning.

In south London there has been something similar, but some south heads would do better than me to tell you about it there. DOown those endz there is full-on streetgangs like PDC (aka Poverty Driven Children, Peel Dem Crew).

Can't compare these British gangs with the likes of b's and c's and as we have no latin community, we have nothing like the hispanic thing.

Yardies were never streetgangs anyhow - they were Jamaicans dubbed 'Yardies' by the media and were basically drug dealers, rock, coke and weed, operating in smaller crews or posses to do business. It was a money tip. All yardie means is from back a yard i.e. back home/Jamaica - In that way , all Jamaicans are yardies, but only the monirity are gangsters.

Right now, things are hotting up in London and all over UK, as I read in the papers, gangs spreading like a virus and taking youts from every colour - In London its black youts, turkish youts and white youts and its the same all over. I hear that in Liverpool its mainly skinny white youts, but believe, those scally's love their ish

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » January 30th, 2007, 10:46 am

Anyhow - apologies fro a double post - what I want to say is that if any peeps want to have a real discussion about how things are in UK, heres the place to do it. But no-one is going to be any wiser or have more knowledge if its ony cussing each other over the fuccin Atlantic get me!!

Now...get yer brains out miniyouts

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » February 5th, 2007, 3:55 am

Can't speak on England street gangs, but Scotland got them too just ask away.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 5th, 2007, 5:33 am

Heres a few links to Hackney - basically about Mashtown tings - Mashtown come out of Fields Man Dem (LF E8) and this is there music link (many Man Dem have a music side)

www.myspace.com/mashtowne8

www.myspace.comtrickymashtown

www.myspace.com/fieldzblock

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » February 5th, 2007, 4:39 pm

Teenager shot dead at ice rink
By Sally Peck and agencies
Last Updated: 1:09am GMT 05/02/2007

Hundreds of skaters fled in horror after a teenage boy was shot dead at an ice rink last night.

Police said up to 300 people were at the rink in Streatham, south east London, when the gunman opened fire shortly before 11pm.

The 16-year-old black victim was taken to a south London hospital where he was pronounced dead, a Scotland Yard spokeswoman said.

advertisementDetectives were today questioning six male youths and one 18-year-old man at a south London police station while forensic experts examined the murder scene, Streatham Ice Arena, in Streatham High Road.

The indoor venue is popular with young people and hosts a disco on Saturday evenings.

Officers from Operation Trident, which investigates gun crime in London's black community, are responsible for the inquiry.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ice104.xml

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » February 6th, 2007, 2:48 pm

hahahahaha, im laughin my ass off with yall punks with your data but that data dont report reality. you say hackney i agree its a poor hood but theres nearly the same white population in hackney as in compton its population is mostly inmigrants and them fools aint in to gangs either.
keep makin up fairy tales sayin theres gangs in england im sayin there arent hoodlums and the nearest thing youll see to a gang in uk is the skinheads. here is one data : england and wales in 2001 had the same homicides that compton 72 homicides. and yall know in england werent gang related while in compton more than half of the homicides are gang-related. i think they should lock this stupid topic cause theres no england street activity and i dont think any kid has been killed because of gang violence in england.

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » February 6th, 2007, 3:06 pm

Shut up u dumb cunt, ure jus wounded tht its proven tht theres bare more crime dwn ere than in america

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 6th, 2007, 3:37 pm

if moss side or hackney was as big as compton, trust me they would own it

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 6th, 2007, 3:54 pm

as quoted from somewere

"gangs and organised crime was inherited in the usa from europeans such as irish and italian and dutch. the first people to do drive bys in the us was europeans...valentines day massacre in al capones chicago.. "

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » February 6th, 2007, 11:41 pm

Teenager shot in bed

Armed men burst into a boy's bedroom in the fourth south London murder in as many days

Press Association
Tuesday February 6, 2007
Guardian Unlimited

A 15-year-old boy has been shot dead in his bedroom after two men forced their way into his home early this morning. His sister called an ambulance but he died in less than an hour.
The murder is the latest in a spate of attacks in the Peckham area of south-east London. On Saturday, a 21-year-old man was stabbed to death in Southampton Way and on Sunday a man in his 40s was shot dead and another injured at a flat less than a mile away.

James Andre Smarrt-Ford, 16, was also killed in south London after he was shot at least twice at an ice rink in Streatham on Saturday night. Today, Scotland Yard's Operation Trident team, which investigates gun crime in the black community, launched a murder inquiry into the latest shooting of the pupil of St Michael's Secondary School in Bermondsey.

Detective Superintendent Gary Richardson, who is leading the investigation, said forensic teams were still searching the house. "We are still gathering evidence," he said. "The boy was shot while he was in bed. "His sister, who had also gone to bed, administered first aid and the boy was taken to King's College Hospital, but he died at around 2am."

Police said the boy's identity would be released when the family had been informed adding that no post-mortem had been conducted. Neighbours said the teenager was a regular at the nearby Celestial Church of Christ in Bird-in-Bush Road. He is believed to have had two sisters and a brother.

Det Supt Richardson said: "The boy was not known to police before this incident and we are not linking this to gangs or any other incidents which have occurred in the past few days."

http://theguardian.co.uk/gun/story/0,20 ... rss&feed=1