Ireland

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Ireland gangs

Unread post by SpacerLoco » September 13th, 2004, 11:47 am

I've family there but live in Dublin.

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » September 13th, 2004, 11:48 am

Shooting where I'm from, last night.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2004/0913/shooting.html

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » September 13th, 2004, 11:49 am

Will see what I can find out about it.

Se

Unread post by Se » October 3rd, 2004, 4:30 am

SpacerLoco wrote:
Se wrote:
ckel wrote: You truely are a complete idiot who does not know one area of Dublin from another, as if you did you would know Sandymount is a posh area in Dublin 4 & Sandyford is a small area filled with council estates. What would you know about 6 people living in a 2 bedroom terrace? As for calling me a wigger, I'm Hispanic, so there's a big problem? Being gang affiliated, now what can I tell you about that "kid" as you sound 15 where as I am 20 years old. You may listen to rap songs about gangsters & lowriding, yet I've hit switches on lowriders & kicked it with real gangsters, here, in England & in North America, only back from a trip there 2 weeks ago. Also if you want to question me I have the scars to show, including knife wounds, crushed face, broken nose, smashed eye sockets. Also I don't know what part of Dublin your at, but here we're known as scrangers, a little thing for you to realise to. I won't continue on, cause net beef is for petty little kids who speak before they think. Next time, please count to ten.

Ok I dont listen to rap music.
I actually knew Sandyford was a working class area, but still its surrounded by D4 idiot rugger bugger heads if I'm correct.

With such a smashed up face, how do you get women?

Clearly I'm not 15
Clearly I'm not an idiot.
I'm from Santry.

Ok I believe you, maby you are what you say you are, how would I know.

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » October 3rd, 2004, 12:21 pm

Se wrote:
SpacerLoco wrote:
Se wrote:
ckel wrote: You truely are a complete idiot who does not know one area of Dublin from another, as if you did you would know Sandymount is a posh area in Dublin 4 & Sandyford is a small area filled with council estates. What would you know about 6 people living in a 2 bedroom terrace? As for calling me a wigger, I'm Hispanic, so there's a big problem? Being gang affiliated, now what can I tell you about that "kid" as you sound 15 where as I am 20 years old. You may listen to rap songs about gangsters & lowriding, yet I've hit switches on lowriders & kicked it with real gangsters, here, in England & in North America, only back from a trip there 2 weeks ago. Also if you want to question me I have the scars to show, including knife wounds, crushed face, broken nose, smashed eye sockets. Also I don't know what part of Dublin your at, but here we're known as scrangers, a little thing for you to realise to. I won't continue on, cause net beef is for petty little kids who speak before they think. Next time, please count to ten.

Ok I dont listen to rap music.
I actually knew Sandyford was a working class area, but still its surrounded by D4 idiot rugger bugger heads if I'm correct.

With such a smashed up face, how do you get women?

Clearly I'm not 15
Clearly I'm not an idiot.
I'm from Santry.

Ok I believe you, maby you are what you say you are, how would I know.
Listen bud I was pissed off that day so I went on a bit of a rant, we're not near Dublin 4 at al, your thinking of Sandymount. As for me face, I had surgery on it so you can't really notice luckily, so I've no probs with the ladies.

murphee

Unread post by murphee » January 13th, 2005, 5:46 pm

story!! nice to see some irish heads here! im just after reading all the comments on here, some true but also... some serious amounts of sh*t id say!!

ha ha if you were a proper little scumbag you definitely wouldnt be on the internet cos you wouldnt be bothered, also i really think that you shouldnt all make it out like we are all thug wannabees.

fair enough, i realise that you can turn around and tell me im lying too but thats your own business... i have friends in low places too i mean we all do and you know why? because ireland has become a filthy crime infested place where theres more drugs than can be consumed, more weapons than people to use them on and a legal system that is so corrupt its scary.

i can add my story here and tell you all... my friends have been stabbed with knives, machetes and samurai swords, others have been killed in car incidents, iv seen people with guns and plenty of other weapons, i could sort out gettin ya any drug under the sun for the price of a local call, please ask the bill payers permission, bla bla bla, i have friends locked up for manslaughter, assault, drugs charges etc..

but i wont try make myself look like the hard sh*t... im just a normal 20 yr old girl from an ok area, broken home but best of care and love, brilliant opportunities, not many money worries and look at the things that happen at my level!! now think of those on the next level down, the less fortunate with no money, no proper family set up, living in flats or council estates, no education or opportunites and look whats available to them... a lifelong career of thuggery and crime just to pay the bills!

dont get me wrong im not dissing anyone who comes from that kind of background its not their fault. i have loads of friends who aren't as lucky as me to have a caring mam or the opportunity to go to school etc. all im saying is this place is going seriously down hill, we see the high profile cases in the paper, the limerick thing, the drugs gangs in dublin and believe me cork is on the way to joining the lower ranks of things. off the top of my head i can think of so many cases that have come up recently.... the michael tanner drugs case, the denis franklin assault case, the adrian moynihan assault case and more. i mean what else must happen before the people realise the government is taking us for a long ride... in the wrong direction.

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » January 14th, 2005, 12:46 pm

murphee wrote:story!! nice to see some irish heads here! im just after reading all the comments on here, some true but also... some serious amounts of sh*t id say!!

ha ha if you were a proper little scumbag you definitely wouldnt be on the internet cos you wouldnt be bothered, also i really think that you shouldnt all make it out like we are all thug wannabees.

fair enough, i realise that you can turn around and tell me im lying too but thats your own business... i have friends in low places too i mean we all do and you know why? because ireland has become a filthy crime infested place where theres more drugs than can be consumed, more weapons than people to use them on and a legal system that is so corrupt its scary.

i can add my story here and tell you all... my friends have been stabbed with knives, machetes and samurai swords, others have been killed in car incidents, iv seen people with guns and plenty of other weapons, i could sort out gettin ya any drug under the sun for the price of a local call, please ask the bill payers permission, bla bla bla, i have friends locked up for manslaughter, assault, drugs charges etc..

but i wont try make myself look like the hard sh*t... im just a normal 20 yr old girl from an ok area, broken home but best of care and love, brilliant opportunities, not many money worries and look at the things that happen at my level!! now think of those on the next level down, the less fortunate with no money, no proper family set up, living in flats or council estates, no education or opportunites and look whats available to them... a lifelong career of thuggery and crime just to pay the bills!

dont get me wrong im not dissing anyone who comes from that kind of background its not their fault. i have loads of friends who aren't as lucky as me to have a caring mam or the opportunity to go to school etc. all im saying is this place is going seriously down hill, we see the high profile cases in the paper, the limerick thing, the drugs gangs in dublin and believe me cork is on the way to joining the lower ranks of things. off the top of my head i can think of so many cases that have come up recently.... the michael tanner drugs case, the denis franklin assault case, the adrian moynihan assault case and more. i mean what else must happen before the people realise the government is taking us for a long ride... in the wrong direction.
If you say so, not trying to prove anything to anyone, I use the net because I'm educated to, not all of us from my background are thick. As for gangs there aren't much apart from scrangers hanging round street corners, always an exception though.

Jota
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jota » January 26th, 2005, 7:06 am

IRELAND AINT SHIT IN GANGS YOU HAVENT HAD A DRIVE-BY THERE IN YOURE LIFE,

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 26th, 2005, 8:09 am

ohh poor ireland.. they must be ashamed !!!!

omg

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » January 26th, 2005, 4:11 pm

Jota wrote:IRELAND AINT SHIT IN GANGS YOU HAVENT HAD A DRIVE-BY THERE IN YOURE LIFE,
What should I tell the family of the foo who was blasted in the head in my hood then? They imagined it ?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 26th, 2005, 6:24 pm

Jota wrote:IRELAND AINT SHIT IN GANGS YOU HAVENT HAD A DRIVE-BY THERE IN YOURE LIFE,
And you are who? And you come from where? Uranius maybe.

Lots of violence and drug use in Ireland. They don't have B & C's like they do in SoCal though.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 26th, 2005, 10:16 pm

U ever been to Ireland?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 27th, 2005, 9:12 am

no he havent been outside of his trailor in texas

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 27th, 2005, 11:31 am

lol

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 28th, 2005, 10:10 am

holy shit how can u say they dont have violence in ireland??! my 2 cousins and 1 uncle got killed b the IRA in belfast...so dont u fucking DARE saying they dont have shit happening over there//

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 28th, 2005, 12:48 pm

This guys a clown. Obviously someone talkin outta their ass. Knows nothing. He's never seen a drive by either. Ireland has plenty.

murphee

Unread post by murphee » January 28th, 2005, 4:47 pm

personally i dont know what that boys tryin to prove sayin theres no drive bys in ireland. maybe there isnt, but surely thats a good thing. anyway he musnt really know anythin about irish crime, mayeb we should send him some info. has he never heard of the westies, the veronica guerin murder etc, oh and not to mention a little thing called eh... the IRA!?!? drive bys are a cowards way out anyway, the irish criminals would teach that little boy a thing or two im sure...
huh drive bys... lol

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 28th, 2005, 9:59 pm

Maybe he should just go to Dublin and run his mouth at someone who can break it for him.

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » February 8th, 2005, 12:24 pm

krookid wrote:Maybe he should just go to Dublin and run his mouth at someone who can break it for him.
I'll happily see him in Tallaght Park.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » February 8th, 2005, 1:19 pm

You sound like you guys got your legs broken for car theft when younger.

Still loving like dad,....nananana

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 8th, 2005, 9:42 pm

Mraka wrote:You sound like you guys got your legs broken for car theft when younger.

Still loving like dad,....nananana
WHAT!!??

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » February 9th, 2005, 8:27 am

Dads were going to chase down the teenage car thiefs and break their legs or something.All untill a project startet in Ireland to organize car-crash contests.

nanana

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 9th, 2005, 3:27 pm

haha i manage to NEVER understand what you are typing Mraka :)

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 9th, 2005, 9:14 pm

TheWatcher wrote:haha i manage to NEVER understand what you are typing Mraka :)
LOL

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 12th, 2005, 6:57 pm

Even though i have been to Ireland only once, and i dont know anything about irish gangs or crime in particular(except for what you hear about the IRA etc.), i have to admit, that i saw the craziest drug dealers that i ever saw in Dublin.
And i have seen some traveling all over europe.
But i liked the irish and they liked me as a german telling me "you dropped bombs on england, thats why we like Germany"......uuuhm ok. lol
But i could see that those guys are crazy....