German Mafia?

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
MilwaukeeJungeKING

German Mafia?

Unread post by MilwaukeeJungeKING » April 1st, 2007, 11:31 am

I know there's the Cosa Nostra (Sicilian Mafia), the different Southern Italian mafias, such as the Calabrians, the Russian Mafia, the Chinese Triads, the Japanese Mafia, and the American Mafia (Italian-American), but is or was there any such thing as a German Mafia?

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » April 1st, 2007, 6:48 pm

duno m8

but there will be i would image, if there anything like us(like english) then fuckin right they will.

id like to know more like. i would think there will be tho

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 2nd, 2007, 3:49 am

Well we have Russian, Lebanese, Albanian,Turkish Nigerian and Vietnamese Mafia....Id say they rule the business. And apart from a few corrupt politicians who do shady weapons deals etc. i d say there is no such thing as a german mafia. Most of the German drug dealers and pimps have been pushed out by those named above.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 2nd, 2007, 8:51 am

What about the Berlin hooligans?They had a line from Colombia to Berlin,smuggling cocaine.They no longer active or what?I heard that different hooligan groups in Germany provide security in the Red Light districts of several cities in Germany,sometimes alongside with the Hells Angels.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » April 2nd, 2007, 9:54 am

Aw man, hooligans can't be confused with mafias of any kind! A typical hardcore UK football hooligan is in his 40's or 50's, works, has a family and loves the adrenaline rush of old school brawling!

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 2nd, 2007, 10:06 am

Noog wrote:Aw man, hooligans can't be confused with mafias of any kind! A typical hardcore UK football hooligan is in his 40's or 50's, works, has a family and loves the adrenaline rush of old school brawling!
Wow don't confuse them with the Germans.Those Berlin guys were organised as f*ck.That was some real mafia shit they did.They were a organised crime group and convicted as one.They smuggled cocaine from Colombia to Berlin,have you ever heard of a hooligan gang in England that did that shit?Come on now that ain't soccer crime,that's straight up gangsta.And that was just one of the things they did,they also controlled all the security of the pubs on the Eastside of Berlin and so they provided everybody on the Eastside of drugs.When there was rumbble they could get a army within a few minutes.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 2nd, 2007, 10:08 am

Odog wrote:What about the Berlin hooligans?They had a line from Colombia to Berlin,smuggling cocaine.They no longer active or what?I heard that different hooligan groups in Germany provide security in the Red Light districts of several cities in Germany,sometimes alongside with the Hells Angels.
Yea you are right, the Hells Angels are around too, but from what i know the Hooligans are not involved in anything but drinking and mass brawls....Dont know for sure though.
And the Hells Angels Chapter in Berlin is not very popular among the other european ones...dont know why though. But no, the Russians, Turks and Albanians control almost all of the red light districts.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 2nd, 2007, 10:08 am

And do hooligans in England team up with Hells Angels to provide security?Different country,different scene.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 2nd, 2007, 10:10 am

Sentenza wrote:
Odog wrote:What about the Berlin hooligans?They had a line from Colombia to Berlin,smuggling cocaine.They no longer active or what?I heard that different hooligan groups in Germany provide security in the Red Light districts of several cities in Germany,sometimes alongside with the Hells Angels.
Yea you are right, the Hells Angels are around too, but from what i know the Hooligans are not involved in anything but drinking and mass brawls....Dont know for sure though.
And the Hells Angels Chapter in Berlin is not very popular among the other european ones...dont know why though. But no, the Russians, Turks and Albanians control almost all of the red light districts.
What happend with the Berlin hooligans,they are called Biffies not?I know they had contact with Colombian cartels.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 2nd, 2007, 10:24 am

Odog wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
What happend with the Berlin hooligans,they are called Biffies not?I know they had contact with Colombian cartels.
Honestly i have never heard of them. And i really doubt that they had contact with Columbians...You should see them. You couldnt distinguish them from bums.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 2nd, 2007, 10:25 am

The Hooligans i mean.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 2nd, 2007, 10:36 am

Sentenza wrote:
Odog wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Honestly i have never heard of them. And i really doubt that they had contact with Columbians...You should see them. You couldnt distinguish them from bums.
Well i'm sorry to say it,but they did have contacts with the Colombians.One of there leader was arrested at the World Cup 1998 in France for the smuggling and shit.He was there when that policeofficer was attacked and went in to a coma.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 2nd, 2007, 10:40 am

Well maybe i should say,some members of the Berlin group had contacts with the Colombians.But the hooligans as a group did not have contacts with the Colombians.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 2nd, 2007, 10:52 am

Odog wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Odog wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Well i'm sorry to say it,but they did have contacts with the Colombians.One of there leader was arrested at the World Cup 1998 in France for the smuggling and shit.He was there when that policeofficer was attacked and went in to a coma.
Do oyu have some infos about that? I have really never heard about it.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 2nd, 2007, 10:55 am

Well yea about that police man who they almost beat to death i have heard of course, but not the biffies....
But believe me in general those Hooligans hold no weight over here. Not at all. I used to have a friend who worked for the organized crime/homicide commission of Berlin and everything he told me about where the Vietnamese, Turks, Lebanese and Russians. They have huge ass families and know no mercy at all. Thats why they took over.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 2nd, 2007, 11:00 am

Here are some articles about it:

Three more Vietnamese shot dead in Berlin

Berlin. Another three Vietnamese have been murdered in Berlin. Their bodies were found along a railway line in the Lichtenberg district. Acording to initial investigations by police the men were killed "execution style" by being shot in the head at close range. Police suspect the Vietnamese to have been involved in the gang wars of rival cigarette smuggling rings. Seven Vietnamese had already been found dead in Berlin last Sunday, also alleged to have been in contact with the so-called "cigarette mafia". Berlin Minister (or "Senator") of the Interior Schoenbohm said he could not exclude the possibility of further violence, and called for the repatriation of Vietnamese to be sped up. The dpa wire service reports that 60 people have been killed during the past four years in gang wars among Vietnamese. [Translator's note: There is a large contingent of Vietnamese, brought in as migrant workers from communist Vietnam, in what used to be East Germany, stranded there after the collapse of the GDR.]

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 2nd, 2007, 11:08 am

"The East European OK metastatizes across Europe, is extremely dynamic, extremely mobile, and extremely difficult to prove."

Experts estimate that at least $ 20 billion annually are illegally moved out of Russia and are "parked" or invested here; the torts are called capital flight, tax flight, money-laundering. The money is mostly transferred by small, inconspicuous firms that often act via dummies, exile Russians with German citizenship, or resettlers with German names. Experts estimate that in Germany exist about 5,000 firms with Russian holdings. Where is the East European OK involved, where not -- who could assess that?

Uwe Kranz started out as a simple policeman, and after the turnaround he was president of the Thuringian Land Criminal Office. Since his transfer to Europol, he travels through the EU and pronounces such sentences at conferences: "The East European Mafia has become almost untouchable." Which, fortunately, is not quite true. He and his colleagues, for instance, assisted the Italian police in arresting Russian Alimsan Tochtachunov. Recently, the latter was accused by the prosecution in New York of having used his influence on decisions regarding ice dancing at the 2002 Olympic Games. Tochtachunov, better known by his nickname, "the Taiwanese," is in custody in Italy. He had long been under observation by investigators; now he was convicted of bribing competition judges: Tochtachunov had bragged on the telephone that he had taken care of the victory of the Russian skating pair. A big fish was caught in the net.

But mostly the painstaking investigative work is in vain, too many fish swim around unmolested: even Russian security authorities estimate the known part of the machinery at some 300 OK groups with about 5,000 members active in 45 countries, who make billions with drug, car and human traffic, with fictitious deals at the expense of Russian enterprises, or with theft at the expense of the national economy, and launder the money in the West. "One can get to it," says Kranz indefatigably, "but many more countries would have to get much more involved, and not only those in the EU."

http://www.cdi.org/russia/johnson/6539-13.cfm

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 2nd, 2007, 11:43 am

["Sentenza"]Do oyu have some infos about that? I have really never heard about it.
The info i got about them is from a Dutch book about hooligans,actually about Rotterdam hooligans.But the writer of that book also went to Germany to talk to German hooligans if they were planning anything for Euro 2000.And so he went to Berlin and talked to journalist and police about the Biffies.The journalist is a expert on Dutch hooligans,so i don't think he would make that up but....He also went to England and Belgium and ofcourse Holland.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 2nd, 2007, 11:57 am

It's this book but it's Dutch.

econdary?BOL_OWNER_ID=1001004002411627&Secondary=reviews&Section=BOOK

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 2nd, 2007, 1:44 pm

I do not doubt you. Its just hard to imagine for me, cause those hooligans usually are just a bunch of unorganized alcoholics. Could be true though....

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 3rd, 2007, 8:57 am

Sentenza wrote:I do not doubt you. Its just hard to imagine for me, cause those hooligans usually are just a bunch of unorganized alcoholics. Could be true though....
This was back in the late 90's,hooligan groups change over the years.The youth will take over one day.I saw pictures of them,big guys.All casual dressed.They are not only active at one club in Berlin.I heard they were active at all of the Berlins soccerclubs.The pro-clubs that is.

WhiteWolve

Unread post by WhiteWolve » April 3rd, 2007, 11:25 am

In Germany there are german groups involved in drug dealing, prostitution etc. but in the big cities expect Hamburg and maybe Stuttgart foreign organisations run the big business. The german groups, mainly biker gangs (HA, Bandidos, Outlaws, Gremium MC and a few others) run the business in smaller towns especially in the eastern part of germany. In Hamburg there was/is a gang called the "Marek group" which consisted mainly of german mobsters. The Hamburg Chapter of the Hells Angels (guys from Hannover after police closed the original hamburg Chapter)is still one of the strongest in whole Germany. I Think in Stuttgart HA runs the old town but not the big etablisments in the rest of the city (fe 3 colour house). Some hooligans are affiliated to these biker gangs especially HA and Gremium are known to have much hooligans in their rows. Till the mid 80s there were many famous german mobsters in every big city, in Hamburg fe. Neger Waldi, Lackschuh Lothar (both were killed by famous hitman Mucki Pinzner;it was a war between two german groups the GMBH and the Nutella Bande), Wiener Peter, Beatle and so on.

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » May 27th, 2007, 12:59 pm

i heard russian, albanian, polish, and turks run germany hands down

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » October 18th, 2007, 3:20 pm

sentenza your talkin about wut u guys got there but when i saw a bunch of things about the organizations in germany they said that it wus
1. german
2. turkish
3. polish

rochen

Unread post by rochen » November 15th, 2007, 1:06 am

Odog wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
"biffis" is a diss name! they call themselves bfcer, which is a short version from the team name "bfc dynamo berlin".