CRIPS On Europe PICS

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

CRIPS On Europe PICS

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » June 19th, 2004, 4:37 am

http://foto.daaw.org/SLN%20Familie/Orig ... ps%201.JPG

http://foto.daaw.org/SLN%20Familie/252s ... PS%203.JPG

I found that on Web for Crips in Europe, these Crips are from the Netherlands...

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: CRIPS On Europe PICS

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » June 19th, 2004, 4:46 am

they look like they puttin it down good post

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 19th, 2004, 11:14 am

euro crips
hahaha, is that dude throwin up westside?!? In EUROPE?

lol.. so was he like a crip from Cali that moved to europe or what.. it's sad anyway it go

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 19th, 2004, 12:24 pm

I wonder how they say "Wazzup CuH" in there accent

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » June 19th, 2004, 1:44 pm

i like that porshe that they got

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » June 19th, 2004, 3:03 pm

Holland have got crips since 1989...

I have a list from Holland crips factions :

- B- blocks gangstaz
- West Rds Triad
- Rollin 40's
- 252 main triad CRIP
- MTC

there are real Crips!! really violently! I never heard they are a blood gang in the netherlands , may be soon..

But I think it's a bad Europe guys want to do same shit like american Homies..

I live in France and some thugs have.. no gangs but there are organized on HOODS no gangs with no colors, no one race etc...

for exemple : Eastside long beach VS northside long beach
all the thugs of these places are rivals and ennemies, it's an exemple.. so it's like that on France..

Soutside MEYZIEU( my Hood) Vs EASTSIDE Decines NEAR Lyon

we have a real melting pot in our "Gangs" LOL it's very different than US

RICH

Unread post by RICH » June 19th, 2004, 7:43 pm

So whats so great about that? If they are not smashin' people they are considered fake, if they puttin' in much work they are just more blacks killing each other. I just wanna know whats positive about this? PEACE from the EAST

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » June 20th, 2004, 4:23 am

I think too it's a very bad!!

anyway, if these guys wasn't Crips there killing each other too...

In all the hoods in the world there are the same shit , DRUG and VIOLENCE, but i think U.S hoods cannot be comparate with others...

You have real War areas in L.A county...

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » June 30th, 2004, 10:12 pm

this sh-t is crazy man them niggs look hard as hell but its a damne shame

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 1st, 2004, 8:59 am

They have a offical website
http://www.crips.nl

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 1st, 2004, 9:14 am

KRDreJ wrote:I wonder how they say "Wazzup CuH" in there accent
They don't look like they speak Freaky Deaky Dutch at all.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 1st, 2004, 9:16 am

Shadow(909) wrote:i like that porshe that they got
I guess it's no surprise they're slangin'

I'm sure there is a 5-5 blond, blue-eyed, dutch guy that they don't even know they work for, running the show.

RICH

Unread post by RICH » July 1st, 2004, 3:34 pm

el tio wrote:
Shadow(909) wrote:i like that porshe that they got
I guess it's no surprise they're slangin'

I'm sure there is a 5-5 blond, blue-eyed, dutch guy that they don't even know they work for, running the show.
Ha Ha, funny as hell. But I feel ya tho'.

MA$E
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MA$E » July 2nd, 2004, 3:20 am

in the 1st pic the guy with no shirt looks native(usa) or Islander

G_Mac11

Unread post by G_Mac11 » July 2nd, 2004, 4:23 am

This shit is funny, crips in europe ! when do we gonna have surenos? those motherfuckers on the photos are some bitches from then Haag that are from surinam and there must they got theyre C mental, but they aint shit, the french hoods u talkin they aint shit , i wonder if this then Haag crips is gonna hit the switches and start ridin in a lowridah thatwould biggest laugh in time also how fast is the crips in hollan gonna run when they get caught by some skinheads, the european movement of skins pulls mo than those bitches. FUCK THOSE BITCHES

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 3rd, 2004, 2:44 pm

them niCCaz in the netherlands is doing big things i kno yall C the porsh (if its theres)lol they was flaggin hella hard in the piCs also lol but yo if they crippin so be it they gettin money thats what it is! i dont hate!

tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tay » July 12th, 2004, 10:03 am

those r like pictures from a movie shoot

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 8th, 2004, 5:09 am

yes there's crips in europe..

i know i guy here in sweden from L.A who claims crip..

hehe... and there's prolly people from los angeles who's immigrated to frnace, netherland etc also so im not surprised..

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » August 16th, 2004, 11:47 pm

p0rk wrote:euro crips

lol.. so was he like a crip from Cali that moved to europe or what.. it's sad anyway it go
Prolly the westside of there city dumb ass

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » November 25th, 2004, 10:17 am

Their OG posts on this site as mTC252 or something like that.Check out the euro gang section.But his threads are a mess.He switches from capital to small letters all the time...

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 23rd, 2005, 12:34 am

p0rk wrote:euro crips

maybe its westside europe?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 13th, 2005, 3:09 pm

Is b-block gangstaz a blood gang?

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

f

Unread post by aaalex » December 24th, 2005, 11:42 am

crips in holland? what is this world comming too!!! lol

wow- never knew there were crips in holland! out of all places its surprising that crips are taking over the planet- world domination. soon you gonna see crips in the remote tribal groups of africa- which u see on national geographic.

lol

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » December 25th, 2005, 4:32 am

G_Mac11 wrote:This shit is funny, crips in europe ! when do we gonna have surenos? those motherfuckers on the photos are some women from then Haag that are from surinam and there must they got theyre C mental, but they aint shit, the french hoods u talkin they aint shit , i wonder if this then Haag crips is gonna hit the switches and start ridin in a lowridah thatwould biggest laugh in time also how fast is the crips in hollan gonna run when they get caught by some skinheads, the european movement of skins pulls mo than those women. fu-- THOSE women
Skinheads ain't doing shit in Holland!And that's a fact.Blacks,turks,marocans be ruling the shit here and for the crips vs. skinheads skinheads fight,crips shoot!It's plain and simple.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » December 25th, 2005, 4:49 am

There are bloods in Holland but i don't know there name and for the skinheads in Holland they wanted to attack a mosque in the south off Holland in a place called Uden,they showed up with 30 guys (with some Stormfront guys what a joke!).All of a sudden 150 Turks showed up(ha ha ha).They got there ass spanked hard!!In Rotterdam 200 right-wing youth demonstrated in the harbor off Rotterdam they got attacked by some 80 guys (30 black guys and 50 white guys)just there for a good riot!Nobody is afraid off these guys.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 28th, 2005, 12:58 pm

G_Mac11 wrote:This shit is funny, crips in europe ! when do we gonna have surenos? those motherfuckers on the photos are some women from then Haag that are from surinam and there must they got theyre C mental, but they aint shit, the french hoods u talkin they aint shit , i wonder if this then Haag crips is gonna hit the switches and start ridin in a lowridah thatwould biggest laugh in time also how fast is the crips in hollan gonna run when they get caught by some skinheads, the european movement of skins pulls mo than those women. fu-- THOSE women
they have latin kings in spain

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » March 11th, 2006, 10:33 am

There are also bloods in Holland

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » March 11th, 2006, 10:36 am

The Frantzen Twins were probably one of the biggest gangsters in Amsterdam,Holland from the 70's through to the late eighties they were probably two of the most feared men in Amsterdam. And llikened alot to the Kray Twins from england.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » March 11th, 2006, 11:20 am

yung_k wrote:them niCCaz in the netherlands is doing big things i kno yall C the porsh (if its theres)lol they was flaggin hella hard in the piCs also lol but yo if they crippin so be it they gettin money thats what it is! i dont hate!

Easy for you to say nigga you bang in NY....lol :lol:

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 12th, 2006, 9:49 pm

dutch wrote:There are bloods in Holland but i don't know there name and for the skinheads in Holland they wanted to attack a mosque in the south off Holland in a place called Uden,they showed up with 30 guys (with some Stormfront guys what a joke!).All of a sudden 150 Turks showed up(ha ha ha).They got there ass spanked hard!!In Rotterdam 200 right-wing youth demonstrated in the harbor off Rotterdam they got attacked by some 80 guys (30 black guys and 50 white guys)just there for a good riot!Nobody is afraid off these guys.

That's an interesting thing to discuss. I always thought the neo nazi movement was very strong in europe, they be always marching and stuff. I think the more you go towards germany and east, the stronger the nazi types get. Skinhead gangs roam indiscriminately in eastern european places like russia, where they beat up people of color.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 6th, 2006, 10:54 pm

[quote="curiousdude06"][quote="dutch"]There are bloods in Holland but i don't know there name and for the skinheads in Holland they wanted to attack a mosque in the south off Holland in a place called Uden,they showed up with 30 guys (with some Stormfront guys what a joke!).All of a sudden 150 Turks showed up(ha ha ha).They got there ass spanked hard!!In Rotterdam 200 right-wing youth demonstrated in the harbor off Rotterdam they got attacked by some 80 guys (30 black guys and 50 white guys)just there for a good riot!Nobody is afraid off these guys.[/quote]

That's an interesting thing to discuss. I always thought the neo nazi movement was very strong in europe, they be always marching and stuff. I think the more you go towards germany and east, the stronger the nazi types get. Skinhead gangs roam indiscriminately in eastern european places like russia, where they beat up people of color.[/quote]

yeah it was the same IN PARIS IN THE 80'S WE CREATED A MOVEMENT CALLED SKINHEAD HUNTER OR''CHASSEUR DE SKIN '' AND WE DID EXTERMINATE THEM IT WENT FROM BASEBALL BATT RUMBLE TO GRENADES KIDNAPING TORTURE AND AMBUSH ..WE LOST PEOPLE THEY LOST PEOPLE BUT WE WON ....

JUST WANNA GIVE SOME PROPS TO ALL SKIN HUNTERS
HERE IS THE LIST OF THE HOODS AND GANGS THAT WERE PART OF OUR MOVEMENT :

FIRST OF ALL THE FRENCH BLACK PANTERS FROM 75 TO EARLY 80 STARTED ALL THE SKIN HUNTERS GANG WHO AT THAT TIME WERE VERY FEW AND RUMBLES WOULD ESCALATED ON AXE PLAY AND OCCASIONAL SHOT GUN WOULD BE PULLED

THE WAR IN 70'S WAS MAINLY AGAINST ROCKABILLY REBELS WHO WILL BECOME SKINS LATER BUT IN THE 70'S THE CONFLICT IN PARIS WAS MAINLY TURNING AROUND AMERICAN CIVIL WAR ...THE REBELS AND SKINS WOULD WEAR CONFEDERATE FLAG... I STILL OWN A COLLECTION OF TROPHY OR CONFEDERATE FLAGS COMIN FROM MY ELDERS THEY TOOK THEM ON THE FIELD .AFTER THAT I DID CONSTITUTE A COLLECTION OF NAZI FLAG THAT I TOOK ON THEIR BODY ..ALL BLACK PANTERS IN FRANCE WOULD WEAR BLACK BLUE BOMBER JACKET WITH CONVERSE OR GERMAN BOOTS ON WINTER IT WAS BOMBER JACKETS ..OUR SIDE WILL WEAR THE AMERICAN FLAG ON THE SIDE IN ORDER TO COUNTER CONFEDERATE ...........CONFERATE TERMINATOR 4 LIFE IT ALL STARTED LIKE THAT ....EVEN IN L.A ....T

AT THAT TIME HERE THE GANGS INVOLVE IN THAT WAR ...

BLACK PANTERS ...BLACK DRAGON''THAT HOOD WILL DISAPEAR IN THE 80'S AND CAME back CRAZY IN THE 89 ERA I WILL EVETUALLY JOIN THEIR RANK AT THAT TIME BUT AGAINT THE NORTH NOT SKINS ...GLORY BOYZ OLD BABY PANTER CREW ...BOUNCE 35 LOL VERY IMPRESIVE BUT ALL THEY DO IS POSE AND FLEX MUSCLE .

VS...VINCENES REBELS...JUVISY REBELS...NAZI CLAN....TOLBIAC TOADS SKIN 13 ....DEL VIKING ...HELLS ANGELS ....

back THAN THE NAZI SIDE WAS FAT ...AND WEARING YO COLORS WAS A HARD ASS TASK I PAINTED OUR COLORS IN ORDER TO FACE OUR TRUTH 24 7 ..THATS WHEN THE SECOND GENERATION CAME IN PLAY

BLACK PANTERS WOULD HAVE A BABY CREW CALLED'' ASNAYZ'' AND SOME OF US BROKE FROM THERE ...I BECAME AN ASNAY JUNIOR FIRST BEFORE I WOULD JOIN THE DUCKY BOYZ WHO WERE THE EQUIVALENT OF THE OBG'S FOR THE PANTERS ...

HERE ARE THE GANG THAT WERE PUTTIN NAZI ON THEIR back DURING THE HARDEST WAR EVER FROM 85 TO 89 THOSE KIDS WERE RISKING THEIR LIVES IN ORDER TO STOP NAZISM ..AND SOME DID DIE TRYIN ...

DUCKY BOYS ALLIED WITH DOCKERS BOYS AND NEW BROTHAZ ...THE PUSSY CATS WAS OUR LADY CREW THEY WAS RUN BY AN AFRCAN GIRL NAME NABOU SHE WOULD BITCH SLAP SKINS AND MAKE THEM TAKE OFF THEIR CLOTHES LOL ALL THAT TIME IT WAS FULL TIME WAR AGAINST THOSE :

NAZI CLAN BECAME THE JNR AND WAS OUR MAIN TROUBLE ...RUN BY AN HALF JEWISH PSYCO NAME SERGE AYOUB KNOWN AS BATTE SKIN ..I FOUGHT BATTE SKINS FROM THE SHOULDER AND WON AT THE AGE OF 16 MY NAME STILL RING OVER THAT MATTER ...

TOLBIAC TOADS THEIR OG LEADER BRUNO TURNED GAY BUT THEY STILL HAD AN HARD CORE SQUAD IN PARIS 13 14 AREA ..WE DID PUT AN END TO THEM ..SIDING WITH WARRIORS A REDSKIN GANG VERY VERY ORGANISED AND ARMED ..AND THE BOURREUR BOYS 13 MY PJ LOCAL SET ...

LEGION 88 JUVISY BASED GROUP OF NAZI SKINS AFILIATED WITH PNFE AND IN WAR AGAINT JNR ..GOOD FOR US ..I RODE ENDLESS TIME IN THEIR ASS ..THE MOST FAMOUS WAS WHEN I EMPTYED A 9MILLI CLIP IN A CROWDED PORCH WERE THEY WAS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER LOL MAKING FULL DAMAGED HAVING BULLETS FLYIN FROM ONE LEG TO A CHEST CAUSE I WAS POINT BLANKIN ....NO ONE GOT KILLED AND SNITCHIN WAS THE LAST THING TO DO...SO EVERYDAY WE WOULD PILL CAPS ON EACH OTHER KEEPIN OUR SHIT SECRET AND UNDERCOVER TO POPO

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » April 7th, 2006, 5:59 pm

^^DAAAAAMMNNN :shock: U a LEGEND!!!!!!!!