Naples / Italian Gangs / Camorra

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » May 22nd, 2008, 12:39 pm

ahahaha naples is not like just average cities and it has not just bit more organized crime, i bet you have never been there if you say it, anyway i'm agree that although it is full of trash and crime, is a beautiful city because its gulf is very good like the sea

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » May 22nd, 2008, 2:43 pm

look at this :wink:
naples is just a fine and quite city like the others :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU3fNRcBtQw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__ixBoJfkjM

BLUEYES

Unread post by BLUEYES » May 22nd, 2008, 3:55 pm

Naples is sure the worst today among European cities and one of the worst among the world, i read the Camorra murdered 4.000 people in the latest 20 years, so the average of gun murders and organized crime murders is very high, i think because the Camorra structure is not pyramidal like the Mafia, i also read the street crimes are very high too

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » May 23rd, 2008, 3:28 am

I tell you what i would rather walk through naples than i would london,moscow,warsaw,glasgow etc...

Naples is dangerous if youre linked with the criminal underworld. If your not then its just like your average city.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » May 23rd, 2008, 9:12 am

i don't know all the statistics, it depends on you mean for dangerous, you're right you are in danger if you are linked with the mob 95% of murders in naples are done by camorra, there are not independent street gangs, but naples is also full of snatchers on motorcycle and thieves so it's easy to be robbed, i doubt glasgow, warsawa or london are more dangerous, moscow concerning street crimes maybe it is more dangerous but moscow have over 8 millions inhabitants; there are also all the kind of crimes connected to the mob like the extortions, in glasgow, warsawa and london there is not any organized crime group and there are not extortions, maybe some sporadic case

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » May 23rd, 2008, 9:35 am

What m saying is youre not likely to be mugged, beaten up etc.. walking down the street in Naples. But you are in Glasgow,london,moscow etcc.. Also London and glasgow i think both have higher crime rates than moscow. London has all sorts of crimes from street gangs wielding guns and getting involved in petty turk wars to organized crimes involving million's of punds worth of ecstasy to heroin. I agree the organized crime is worse in Naples but naples doesnt have other criminal groups like a lot of the other citys do. How many teenagers do you see slinging crack holding hand guns in Naples? Londons full of them.

You see its all about overall crime rate. Not just how many murders.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » May 24th, 2008, 8:30 am

no offense but i would prefer to live in london than naples, naples and in general several south italian suburbs looks like south american favelas, not normal european suburbs and there is huge poverty, anyway they are under the mafia control so you're right when you say that probably they are quiet when there are not mafia wars and the fact there are not independent gangs because the drug is all controlled by them, if i would be a shopkeepers for example i also prefer to live in london than naples or palermo, but yes, youre not likely to be beaten up in naples, when there is mafia the street crimes collapse, like japan for example that is controlled by yakuza and ita has low crimes

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » May 27th, 2008, 4:57 am

BLUEYES wrote:Europe is probably the most peaceful continent in the world, the homicide rate in violent city as naples, glasgow or moscow is low compared to the Latin American cities, Bogota, La Paz, Caracas, Rio de Janeiro have a homicide rate over 100 murders per 100.000 inhabitants. Southern Italy is violent only when the related-mafia murders rise, but it is a specific case
also, you can basically discount all the sub saharan african states (bar South Africa) from any meaningful comparison, as the murders here are not know, due to lack of recording, policing, infrastructure etc

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 27th, 2008, 11:46 am

North East Asia (China, Japan and Korea) is the most crime free part of the world.

Return to “Europe (Western)”