Polish Mobs in USA?

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Polish Mobs in USA?

Unread post by united » March 28th, 2008, 11:33 am

Is there any?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Polish Mobs in USA?

Unread post by thewestside » March 28th, 2008, 11:10 pm

united wrote:Is there any?
Not anything close to some of the more prominent crime groups but there is Polish organized crime activity.

Check out these links -

http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2002-12-12/cb3.shtml

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/nye/pr/2006/2006mar8.html

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » March 29th, 2008, 3:11 am

There was a Polish chicago teenage gang back in the day called the Saints.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » March 29th, 2008, 4:07 am

Doyou guys think the Mongols are more grimey or the two Polish mobs/gangs listed here? I ask casue the mongols arent afraid to get grimey with the eme but at the same time from thsoe articles it states that the poels arent afraid tog et grimey with the Russians or most other crews with the possible exception of the Albanians (but that could be just business relations not tlaking about wars).

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 29th, 2008, 12:07 pm

Unbreakable wrote:Doyou guys think the Mongols are more grimey or the two Polish mobs/gangs listed here? I ask casue the mongols arent afraid to get grimey with the eme but at the same time from thsoe articles it states that the poels arent afraid tog et grimey with the Russians or most other crews with the possible exception of the Albanians (but that could be just business relations not tlaking about wars).
I've never heard the term before but I assume that by "get grimey" you mean to have conflict?

The main thing that both those links provide is simple evidence that there is Polish organized crime in parts of the U.S. Or a better way to put it would be organized criminals of Polish descent. The group in Philadelphia appears to be independent, while the group in New York was mixed with other criminals from parts of Eastern Europe. In either case, they don't really have a significant organized crime presence. At least nothing that would cause major concern for the larger and more powerful Russian and Italian groups. Or the Albanian groups for that matter. Like all major biker gangs, the Mongols have a reputation for violence. Almost certainly more capable of violence than the Polish groups mentioned.

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » March 29th, 2008, 1:50 pm

You must be kidding me. Polish gangs in Poland have a very violent repuation.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » March 29th, 2008, 2:49 pm

thewestside, the article says they arent afraid of the Russians and dont mind getting grimy with them though.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 29th, 2008, 4:29 pm

united wrote:You must be kidding me. Polish gangs in Poland have a very violent repuation.
I was referring to Polish groups here in the U.S., not Europe.
Unbreakable wrote:thewestside, the article says they arent afraid of the Russians and dont mind getting grimy with them though.
First, I don't take this article entirely at face value, especially as it's from the City Paper, which has had some questionable sources at times, particularly in regards to local organized crime. I believe the basic message of the piece, which is that there is a relatively small Polish group active in the Philadelphia and South Jersey area. However, journalists and even law enforcement officials at times have a tendency to exaggerate the position of new crime groups. I call it the "new kid on the block" syndrome. The usual story is that a new crime group is taking over the territory, business, etc. of an older, more established crime group. I acknowledge what the article says, as far as it goes. But I also use other information outside the article to make my judgement. In this case, it's what I know about the Russian groups rather than the Polish groups. Like the Italians before them, the Russians have become very entrenched in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area. In that area, like many places in other parts of the nation, they are considered to be the strongest after the Italians. And frankly it doesn't seem to me that the Polish group discussed in the article poses a significant threat to the Russian groups there. At least I wouldn't call selling ecstasy in local nightclubs a significant encroachment on the Russians' turf. The Russians themselves probably don't either. They have a reputation for being as violent as anyone and they would likely respond if they felt otherwise. But what I can tell from the article alone that this Polish group seems smart enough to stay low key and not make waves. It appears they know their boundaries and don't go beyond them. Just my 2 cents.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » March 29th, 2008, 5:27 pm

While the Kielbasa Posse is unafraid of Russian crime groups, there is one ethnic mob the Polish gangsters refuse to deal with, according to an Underworld source who knows some of the Polish gang members. She asked us to call her "Marja" and she told City Paper last week that the Poles will deal with "just about anybody. Dominicans. Blacks. Italians. Asian street gangs. Russians. But they won't go near the Albanian mob. The Albanians are too violent and too unpredictable."

The Polish mob has told its associates that the Albanians are like the early Sicilian Mafia -- clannish, secretive, hypersensitive to any kind of insult and too quick to use violence for the sake of vengeance.

Proving statements of mine that Albanians are physcos lool.

Westside technically, they ARE moving in on the Russians. I mean they arent going all out after the Russians in a full scale war but they are making their presence in the Philadelphia crime world. The Russians hands down are much stronger then the Polacks. And In Philadelphia I thought the Russians were the strongest not the Italians? What presence do the Italians still have there besides that one crime family? But I thought it was almost extinct.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 29th, 2008, 6:08 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:Proving statements of mine that Albanians are physcos lool.
Keep in mind that is not necessarily a good thing for the Albanians. It seems they have the reputation for wanton and uncontrolled violence. Besides bringing down heat from law enforcement, it doesn't help their position when other groups won't do business with them.
Westside technically, they ARE moving in on the Russians. I mean they arent going all out after the Russians in a full scale war but they are making their presence in the Philadelphia crime world. The Russians hands down are much stronger then the Polacks.

The key phrase you used is "making their presence." Without exception, that is what every new crime group in the U.S. has done. They've carved out their own piece of the pie, so to speak. But there is a difference between that and "moving in" on another group or "taking over" their business. The Russians have little to fear from this lone Polish group.
And In Philadelphia I thought the Russians were the strongest not the Italians? What presence do the Italians still have there besides that one crime family? But I thought it was almost extinct.
Well, I was referring to the New Jersey/Philadelphia area. There are 7 LCN families that operate in New Jersey - the five New York families, the DeCavalcante family, and the Philadelphia family. The Philadelphia family itself is hardly extinct. It still has about 50 made members (although half of them are currently incarcerated or inactive) and at least 100 associates. It doesn't have much left in the way of labor union clout, but still controls lucrative gambling, loansharking, extortion, and drug trafficking operations in Philadelphia and South Jersey.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 29th, 2008, 6:15 pm

I should also add that the Sicilian Mafia has it's biggest presence in the New York/New Jersey/Philadelphia area. And just like in New York, the Italian and Russian mobs work closely together in the New Jersey/Philadelphia area. For example, the Russians supply many of the dancers/prostitutes that work in strip clubs owned by the LCN.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » March 29th, 2008, 6:16 pm

Well, I was referring to the New Jersey/Philadelphia area. There are 7 LCN families that operate in New Jersey - the five New York families, the DeCavalcante family, and the Philadelphia family. The Philadelphia family itself is hardly extinct. It still has about 50 made members (although half of them are currently incarcerated or inactive) and at least 100 associates. It doesn't have much left in the way of labor union clout, but still controls lucrative gambling, loansharking, extortion, and drug trafficking operations in Philadelphia and South Jersey.
How can a made member of the mafia be inactive?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 29th, 2008, 6:22 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:

How can a made member of the mafia be inactive?
Usually it's due to age, as many LCN members are in their 60's, 70's, 80's, even 90's. Also there are those members who are currently on parole and cannot engage in their former activities or associate with other criminals without being sent back to prison. However, in Philadelphia particularly, there are a few members who are inactive because they are crippled, having been wounded in the the internal warfare that rocked the family in the last couple decades.

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » March 29th, 2008, 9:24 pm

I will start my own crime hang here with my polish friends.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 29th, 2008, 10:36 pm

united wrote:I will start my own crime hang here with my polish friends.
Just don't ruin the forum as some people of Albanian descent have been known to do on other forums.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » March 30th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Ja jestem Polakiem tez, co tam slychac rodaku? Skad jestes? Ja meiszkam w kaliforni.

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » March 30th, 2008, 4:26 pm

Siema jestem z CT

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » March 31st, 2008, 3:37 pm

thewestside wrote:
united wrote:I will start my own crime hang here with my polish friends.
Just don't ruin the forum as some people of Albanian descent have been known to do on other forums.
To Westside:

HHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D Good one. :lol: I like when people flame Albanians, makes me feel like I'm not alone in this world on my opinions. :D Not like your flaming them but I got your back.

To United:

Ok ahem ahem hrhhrhrhr...

Yeah it's true kid. It's ok to defend the Polish mob, but don't go over the top with insults as it tends to get in a flame war and you will end up getting banned. I know I did. Use facts from different sources to support your statement, otherwise it makes it an opinion.

For example even though Westside doesn't usually post sources in his every post, he knows his stuff well and even though there's no source it's still easy to tell whether what he says is credible or not, and in most or even all cases they are true and realistic facts. Besides that he studies organized crime as a hobby or a job, don't know which, researches it so I'm pretty sure he has plenty of websites to support his statements from different law enforcement agencies and the like, and besides that he goes to the Real Deal OC forum where it's not biased nor statemental but more factual stuff, usually straight off the desk of law enforcement officials who happen to have a computer. :wink:

I know defending your countries mob is like defending your country itself, as we've seen with the Albanians, but keep it cool. :D

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 1st, 2008, 1:56 am

I dont even think the Albanians are truly white.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 1st, 2008, 5:01 pm

Unbreakable wrote:I dont even think the Albanians are truly white.

Albanians are Illyrians, They originated from Europe.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 1st, 2008, 5:09 pm

people on stormfront claim they're asian and from the caucuses. I mean it is kinda odd they are muslim considering the rest of europe is christian, also their skin is brown not caucasoid.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 1st, 2008, 10:59 pm

Unbreakable wrote:people on stormfront claim they're asian and from the caucuses. I mean it is kinda odd they are muslim considering the rest of europe is christian, also their skin is brown not caucasoid.
It seems Stormfront is where a lot of the Albanian BS comes from.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 2nd, 2008, 9:17 pm

Unbreakable wrote:people on stormfront claim they're asian and from the caucuses. I mean it is kinda odd they are muslim considering the rest of europe is christian, also their skin is brown not caucasoid.

Moron Illyrians are one of the very oldest people in Europe. Albanians are decendants of Illyrians, in the 1400's The Ottoman Empire came to Europe slaughtering pretty much every race, Serbian, Greek, Macedonian and whe nthey came to Albania it took a gigantic force like the Ottoman Empire like 57 years to finally take over Albania, because of that, Rome had time to prepare its ugly self from the Ottomans. How were the Albanian payed back by the Romans for this? Italy incades Albania before WWII, shows what kind of people Italians are, except for Sicilians (much respect for Sicilians and south southern Italians which most are decendants of Albanians) AND YES WESTSIDE ITS TRUE ALOT OF THEM ARE.

I dont know why the fuck you guys made me say all that but I guees you want to get into Ancient history, watch westside comes in and tell us the history of the Romans now looool.

WTF is stormfront???

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 2nd, 2008, 9:20 pm

And Albanians are not Muslim moron, the world thinks that, you go around and ask 10 Albanians what they are, 2 will tell you muslim, 4 will tell you catholic or orthodox and 4 will tell you to fuck off, and the other 6 dont even believe in what they tell you they are, most Albanians are atheiests. Especially Albanians from the current Albania proper and Albanians raised outside the nation.

After 500 years of Ottoman rule you would think that Islam would pick up among people no? idiot... stick to the polish mob, thats the subject here.

Explosive

Unread post by Explosive » April 3rd, 2008, 10:07 am

am albanian too but i dont like when people tell ur muslim hell no i tell them am not muslim am not chrishtian i dont give a fuck about religion just one GOD thats it . never been to moscow never been to church .

ok now since the topic is to the polish mob . i leave in chicago they r alot of polish in here i mean a lot . i never heard of being a polish mob in here but i would not be suprised . when i was in high school i use to hang a lot with polaks mostly of them were nice guys some of them were niggas wannabe . bieng a lot of polish in here they should run chicago but what i see they r scared to fight another group of race especially all the polaks r tall and big guys i dont know what the fuck hitler did to u guys .

Itallian Stallion

Unread post by Itallian Stallion » April 3rd, 2008, 11:12 am

i thought this was a polish mob forum lol anyways albanian are white you can just look at the skin lol there country is rite next to mine italy but anyways i havent heard to much about the polish mob groups except the polish hitman who worked for the itallian mobb.

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » April 3rd, 2008, 11:16 am

yeah same with me i havent heard to much bout the polish mob.. there probally is 1 butt at itallian sed i heard of the polish nutjob hitman

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » April 6th, 2008, 8:17 pm

there is alot of polish gangs in the states. i heard of something called polish knights in CT that were relli fucked up. i guarantee that the poles and russians and all that eastern europeans work close 2gether in philly. and in chicago there is polish gangs you might just live in a neighbour where there isnt tough poles, i know people who use to live there.

Trace

Unread post by Trace » April 7th, 2008, 5:46 am

JohnnyRed wrote:

Moron Illyrians are one of the very oldest people in Europe. Albanians are decendants of Illyrians, in the 1400's The Ottoman Empire came to Europe slaughtering pretty much every race, Serbian, Greek, Macedonian and whe nthey came to Albania it took a gigantic force like the Ottoman Empire like 57 years to finally take over Albania, because of that, Rome had time to prepare its ugly self from the Ottomans. How were the Albanian payed back by the Romans for this? Italy incades Albania before WWII, shows what kind of people Italians are, except for Sicilians (much respect for Sicilians and south southern Italians which most are decendants of Albanians) AND YES WESTSIDE ITS TRUE ALOT OF THEM ARE.

I dont know why the fu-- you guys made me say all that but I guees you want to get into Ancient history, watch westside comes in and tell us the history of the Romans now looool.

WTF is stormfront???
Some facts to concider:
a)The Albanians were never mentioned in Byzantine, (not even of the works by Constantine VII Porphyrogenitus), Arab, Armenian or any other texts before the 12th cent.

b)Language:
Albanian is classified as an IE language only because no one has been able to classify it into any other group, and this is because no one has yet studied all the Caucasus languages.
Albanian might have IE sounding words, but its basic structure and syntax are more similar to Chechen and Udish than to any IE language. Many Albanian words do sound Indo- European, because Albanian has borrowed over 80% of its vocabulary, more than any other European language.
The Chechen language is similar to Albanian. They both have similar grammar and similar sounds such as SQ, PSHQ, which are not common in any IE languages, but are very common in Caucasus languages like Chechenian.
The Albanians call themselves "Shqip-tari". This name is not Indo-European in origin and contains in it the Ural-Altaic suffix "ar" or "tar". Much like: "Khaz-AR", "Av-AR", "Magy-AR", "Bulg-AR", "Hung-AR", "Ta-TAR" - "Ship-TAR". see:
CHECHENIA=ICHQERIA
ALBANIA=SHQIPTERIA

c)Their alphabet interestingly enough, had Arabic letters untill 1908 when the alphabet they use today was adopted.

d)The most ancient loanwords from Latin in Albanian have the phonetic form of eastern Balkan Latin, i.e. of proto-Rumanian, and not of western Balkan Latin, i.e. of old Dalmatian Latin. Albanian, therefore, did not take its borrowings from Vulgar Latin as spoken in Illyria.

e)The Adriatic coast was not part of the primitive home of the Albanians, because the maritime terminology of Albanian is not their own, but is borrowed from different languages.

f)Another indication against local Albanian origin is the insignificant number of ancient Greek loanwords in Albanian. If the primitive home of the Albanians had been Albania itself, then the Albanian language would have to have many more ancient Greek loanwords.

g)Just a few, of the many identical place-names between Albania and Caucasus:
Albo-Arnauti -Caucasus- Arnauti
(Turks and Balkan peoples call Albanians by this name; likely from arch. Turk: Arran)
Albo-Bushati - Caucasus-Bushati (also the name of an Albanian tribe)
Albo-Baboti - Caucasus-Baboti
Albo-Baka -Caucasus-Bako
Albo-Ballagati - Caucasus-Balagati
Albo-Ballaj,Balli - Caucasus- Bali
Albo-Bashkimi - Caucasus-Bashkoi
Albo-Bathore- Caucasus- Batharia
Albo-Bater- Caucasus- Bataris
Albo-Geg - Caucasus-Gegi, Gegeni, Geguti (Term used by Albanians in their language to denote their brethre north of the Shkumbi R.)
Albo-Demir Kapia - Caucasus-Demir Kapia (Turkish term: "iron gates"; term by which Turks refered to the Caspian Sea or arch: Albanian Sea)
Albo-Kish, Kisha... - Caucasus-Kish (Eight different toponyms in Albania begin with "kish")
Albo-Kurata,Kuratem,Kurateni(villages)-Caucasus-Kura (river) (Nine different toponyms in Albania begin with "Kura")
Albo-Luginasi - Caucasus-Lugini
Albo-Rusani - Caucasus-Rusian
Albo-Sheshani, Shoshani, Shashani - Caucasus-Shashani
Albo-Sheshaj, Sheshi - Caucasus-Sheshleti
Albo-Skalla - Caucasus-Skaleri
Albo-Shiptari Shipyaki, Shkhepa, - Caucasus-Shkepi
Albo-Shkoder - Caucasus-Shkeder, Shked, Shkoda
Albo-Shekulli - Caucasus-Shekouli
Albo-Skuraj - Caucasus-Skuria

h) The fact that Albanian is totally alien to the Illyrian language based on the Messapic inscriptions found in tombs. So we must come to the conclusion that they either came from a different location (Caucasus theory) or the Illyrian tribes had absolutely NO ability of comunicating with eachother.
(that does sound stupid don't you think?)

i) The Illyrian city names mentioned in ancient times that were kept do not follow the Albanian sound change laws, suggesting that they were late borrowing from an intermediary language (most likely Romance or Slavic), rather than inherited (for example ancient Aulona should have been inherited in modern Albanian as Alor? instead of Vlore.

j)Ptolemy in Book 5 chapter 15 titled "Location of Illyria or Liburnia, and of Dalmatia" (The Fifth Map of Europe)
Never mentions the alleged "albanopolis" that they support he has, and can be found at 46 degrees and 41 degrees 45', but when you look up what he really has writen, you find the city of Thermidava
Ptolemy's Goegraphy can be found at :
penelope.uchicago.edu/the.../home.html

k) Now, when we look at apostle Bartholomew's life, we find he labored in the area around the south end of the Caspian Sea, in the section that was then called Armenia. The modern name of the district where he died is Azerbaijan and the place of his death, called in New Testament times ALBANOPOLIS!!!, is now Derbend which is on the west coast of the Caspian Sea.

l) Out of a list of 40-50 Illyrian city names known to us only 2-5 of the Albanian city names can be connected to them.

m) There is NO MEMORY!!! of the Illyrian past in the Albanian cultural heritage.

n) One of the interesting facts that connect the Albanians to the Caucasus and that they are not the descendants of the Ancient Illyrians is the Turkish name for the Albanians. "Arnauti", which means "those who have not returned" in Arabic, for the Turks were aware of the origins of the Albanians. And they truly did not return, they stayed in Serbian and Byzantine lands.

o) Hard evidence is the Turkish censuses carried out in 1455, they indicate that Albanian names are found in only 80 of the 600 villages listed in the area, and that they did not constitute territorial groups, ruling out any assumptions that zones evenly and continuously inhabited by Albanians existed at the time.

p) The first Albo dictionary was published in 1635 and contained only 5,000 words, when today any pocket dictionary contains at least 250.000 proving that their language was still under development.

q) The most interesting fact is our knoledge of the Arab conquer of the Albanian Caucasus sometime around the 7th cent based on Byzantine, Arab and Armenian sources.
They were converted to Islam and used as military troops to attack Sicily, dividing it into two parts, (hence there was the Kingom of the two Sicilies). In order to populate their part of Sicily, the Arabs brought with them Old Albanians from the Caucasus.

Then in 1042, the Byzantine Empire attacked the yong Serbian state after having defeated the Arabs in Sicily and having brought the Sicilian Albanians under their command and christianizing them. The leader of the Byzantines who led the Albanians was named Georgius Maniakos. Maniakos brought Albanian mercenaries from Sicily to fight the Serbs and they settled in two waves in modern day Albania, first the mercanaries came, and then came the women and children. After the defeat of Maniakos, the Byzantines would not let the Albanians return, thus the Albanians requested that the Serbs let them stay on the land. They settled under mount Raban and the city of Berat and from this, the Serbs called them "Rabanasi" or "Arbanasi". The city of Berat was known as Belgrad also, before the Albanians came to settle there. They mostly tended sheep and cattle and lent themselves out to Serbian nobles as brave soldiers.

A fact to support this exept the texts themselfs is their flag. I'm sure you know that the Byzantine war flag was a double headed eagle on a red background.

Now to get to the topic, I find it hard to believe that the Serbs are actually descendants of the Illyrians simply because we know they came from Caucasus.
See:
The Serbs were mentioned by Plinius the Younger in the first century BC (69-75) as living on the Black sea and the Sea of Azov as Serboi in his Geographica.
Herodotus writes in his Persian Wars that Serbs live behind the Caucasus, near the hinterland of the Black Sea.
We also can find the Roman emperor Licinius calling the Carpathians 'Serb mountains' so we have proof of the Serbs living in the Caucasus.

So I guess the question is, if the Illyrian population was assimilated by the Serbs, and in order to prove the connection to the Illyrians shouldn't you be able to provide proof of linguistic connections also?
From what I've found, both the Albanian and Slavic languages are totally alien to Messapic inscriptions.
But then again I might be wrong.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » April 7th, 2008, 9:15 am

Trace wrote: The Albanians call themselves "Shqip-tari". This name is not Indo-European in origin and contains in it the Ural-Altaic suffix "ar" or "tar". Much like: "Khaz-AR", "Av-AR", "Magy-AR", "Bulg-AR", "Hung-AR", "Ta-TAR" - "Ship-TAR".
Magyars/Hungars belong to the Finno-Ugrian language-family like Sámis, Finns, Estonians, Karelians, Mordvins, Maris, etc.

--> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples

But all in all, very interesting post, Trace!

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » April 30th, 2008, 8:51 am

So I have heard that the Polish is growing and gonna be one of the most powerfull groups in the world.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 30th, 2008, 11:13 pm

united wrote:So I have heard that the Polish is growing and gonna be one of the most powerfull groups in the world.
Where have you heard this?