Polish Mobs in USA?

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Unread post by Grinch » May 1st, 2008, 8:05 am

Poles are makin big bucks in UK now.

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » May 1st, 2008, 2:14 pm

Yes they are

and for you Westside, a post from

http://www.polishforums.com/organized_c ... 948_0.html

"There acually are Polish gangs in America, RockyMason. And in Chicago there not as small as you think. Eastern European organized crime works together whether they are Russian, Polish, Albanian etc. and Russians are way worse than Black "organized crime" (hahaha) and all that ****. Eastern European OC and Mexican/Columbian OC work together so they would never go to war. And quit being so stereotypical about everything. But about the rest of this thread, Ive heard Polish gangs are getting bigger and bigger in England and all over Europe. I just did a study in Criminology about OC in Europe and it said Polish gangs are getting really big and are the fastest expanding crime group in Europe right now."

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 1st, 2008, 7:25 pm

united wrote:Yes they are

"There acually are Polish gangs in America, RockyMason. And in Chicago there not as small as you think. Eastern European organized crime works together whether they are Russian, Polish, Albanian etc. and Russians are way worse than Black "organized crime" (hahaha) and all that ****. Eastern European OC and Mexican/Columbian OC work together so they would never go to war. And quit being so stereotypical about everything. But about the rest of this thread, Ive heard Polish gangs are getting bigger and bigger in England and all over Europe. I just did a study in Criminology about OC in Europe and it said Polish gangs are getting really big and are the fastest expanding crime group in Europe right now."
Who is being stereotypical?

If you want to put it in terms of Eurasian Organized Crime, which is the term the FBI uses for criminal groups from the former Soviet Union or Eastern Europe, then I would agree that they are very significant organized crime threats. Polish groups in particular have much more of a presence in Europe than they do in the U.S. But even there, they are a long ways off from being one of the most powerful groups in the world. In terms of Eurasian OC, they are not even close to the Russians or even the Albanians.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » June 1st, 2008, 10:11 am

There is a international "commsion" formed by polish,russian,ukrainian and chechenian mob bosses.

paingod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by paingod » June 1st, 2008, 6:48 pm

Explosive wrote:am albanian too but i dont like when people tell ur muslim hell no i tell them am not muslim am not chrishtian i dont give a fu-- about religion just one GOD thats it . never been to moscow never been to church .

ok now since the topic is to the polish mob . i leave in chicago they r alot of polish in here i mean a lot . i never heard of being a polish mob in here but i would not be suprised . when i was in high school i use to hang a lot with polaks mostly of them were nice guys some of them were niggas wannabe . bieng a lot of polish in here they should run chicago but what i see they r scared to fight another group of race especially all the polaks r tall and big guys i dont know what the fu-- hitler did to u guys .
I don't think any kind of gang or mob whether they be polish ,russian or albanian will ever get too big in Chicago as long as there is The Chicago O utfit. They aren't all Italian,I mean the made guys are but they've always been open to anyone who can make money and that means they pick the best of the smaller crops to become associates. A nd all the poles do is street race their hondas and neons in Chi. :lol:

Russian Hustla

Unread post by Russian Hustla » June 3rd, 2008, 3:12 am

fuc that shit...
polish, urkaine, belorus, jewis, chechen's this all parts of bigest russian red mafia...
all this guys wokr in states...

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » June 3rd, 2008, 7:40 am

Russian Hustla wrote:fuc that shit...
polish, urkaine, belorus, jewis, chechen's this all parts of bigest russian red mafia...
all this guys wokr in states...
Poles aint workin for nobody, we work WITH them...

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 3rd, 2008, 12:27 pm

Unbreakable wrote:people on stormfront claim they're asian and from the caucuses. I mean it is kinda odd they are muslim considering the rest of europe is christian, also their skin is brown not caucasoid.
Albanians' skin isn't brown. It's white, olive at best. There's no such thing as Caucasoid skin. Caucasoids come in different shades just like every other race.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by JohnnyRed » June 7th, 2008, 4:59 pm

united wrote:Yes they are

The albanians are the fastest expanding and the most powerful in europe. the polish mob has shown no evidence of expanding quicker or becoming bigger or more powerful than albanian organised crime or even italian or russian organised crime in europe.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Polish Mobs in USA?

Unread post by Faciulina » June 11th, 2008, 10:23 am

There acually are Polish gangs in America, RockyMason. And in Chicago there not as small as you think. Eastern European organized crime works together whether they are Russian, Polish, Albanian etc. and Russians are way worse than Black "organized crime" (hahaha) and all that ****. Eastern European OC and Mexican/Columbian OC work together so they would never go to war. And quit being so stereotypical about everything. But about the rest of this thread, Ive heard Polish gangs are getting bigger and bigger in England and all over Europe. I just did a study in Criminology about OC in Europe and it said Polish gangs are getting really big and are the fastest expanding crime group in Europe right now."
since the polish have organized crime? be serious... i bet in usa they have just a few street gangs in europe they have street gangs stoling cars or dealing drug nothing else they have not a mafia organization and they are not the fastest expanding crime group

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » June 11th, 2008, 11:12 am

Faciulina wrote:
There acually are Polish gangs in America, RockyMason. And in Chicago there not as small as you think. Eastern European organized crime works together whether they are Russian, Polish, Albanian etc. and Russians are way worse than Black "organized crime" (hahaha) and all that ****. Eastern European OC and Mexican/Columbian OC work together so they would never go to war. And quit being so stereotypical about everything. But about the rest of this thread, Ive heard Polish gangs are getting bigger and bigger in England and all over Europe. I just did a study in Criminology about OC in Europe and it said Polish gangs are getting really big and are the fastest expanding crime group in Europe right now."
since the polish have organized crime? be serious... i bet in usa they have just a few street gangs in europe they have street gangs stoling cars or dealing drug nothing else they have not a mafia organization and they are not the fastest expanding crime group
There are Organized Crime groups in Poland.I dont know much about USA but i'v heard about Greenpoint Crew.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » August 28th, 2008, 5:25 pm

obviously there are polish crime groups in poland. the country is over 40,000,000 people. but polacks here in america do not have a significant stance in organised crime. they might have carved out a little peice in philadelphia but little evidence is shown about them in philly or anywhere else.

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » October 13th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Its funny how all the guys on here saying albanians are so big and all that, are albanian hahah. where besides maybe new york and detroit are albanians that bigÉ sorry buddy dont think there bigger than russians in n e city. albanians r big in europe. polish gangs are all over the states especially in the eastern states. just because you dont hear about them doesnt mean they arent there, u ll know if ur involved in OC or gangs. http://www.wbez.org/Content.aspx?audioID=22325. plus poles and russians r very similar along with all slavic people, so u think they dont all work togetherÉ all eastern europeans will. plus there is alot of poles involved in street gangs in chicago and alot of polish people in latin kings. albanians shuddup u guys talk so much shit

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 13th, 2008, 4:14 pm

gino wrote:Its funny how all the guys on here saying albanians are so big and all that, are albanian hahah. where besides maybe new york and detroit are albanians that bigÉ sorry buddy dont think there bigger than russians in n e city. albanians r big in europe. polish gangs are all over the states especially in the eastern states. just because you dont hear about them doesnt mean they arent there, u ll know if ur involved in OC or gangs. http://www.wbez.org/Content.aspx?audioID=22325. plus poles and russians r very similar along with all slavic people, so u think they dont all work togetherÉ all eastern europeans will. plus there is alot of poles involved in street gangs in chicago and alot of polish people in latin kings. albanians shuddup u guys talk so much shit
All three groups - Russians, Albanians, Polish - fall under what the federal authorities term "Eurasian organized crime," though Albanians can also fall under the term "Balkan organized crime." Eurasian organized crime has been a top investigative priority for the FBI for nearly 20 years now. In the U.S. the Russians are still the strongest of these groups. Though not as strong as the Russians, Albanians are considered more powerful than any Polish groups.

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » October 14th, 2008, 10:40 am

Albanians are a joke. Theres plenty of them around here. All they do is act like niggers.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 14th, 2008, 12:25 pm

united wrote:Albanians are a joke. Theres plenty of them around here. All they do is act like niggers.

Your a joke, wheres here?

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » October 14th, 2008, 4:33 pm

Hartford CT.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 15th, 2008, 12:31 pm

united wrote:Hartford CT.
Connecticut? Go say that to an Albanian and see what he says. Instead of talking behind a computer miles away with no face.

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » October 17th, 2008, 12:03 pm

Albanians are a bunch of pussys that dress like niggers and drive dogde neons.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 19th, 2008, 12:13 pm

united wrote:Albanians are a bunch of pussys that dress like niggers and drive dogde neons.
http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2002-12-12/cb3.shtml

the Poles will deal with "just about anybody. Dominicans. Blacks. Italians. Asian street gangs. Russians. But they won't go near the Albanian mob. The Albanians are too violent and too unpredictable."

The Polish mob has told its associates that the Albanians are like the early Sicilian Mafia -- clannish, secretive, hypersensitive to any kind of insult and too quick to use violence for the sake of vengeance.

Yeah thats why your own people are terrified of even going near them right? Albanians driving Neons? Nah, thats strictly a Polack thing you moron, even you know that. You guys think your hard racing your fucking Neons and Hondas lmaooo Polacks make me fuckin' laugh. Fuckin' pussies all of them. Keep talking shit online hoe because you and I know that if you werent miles away on a computer you wouldnt have the balls to say this to any Albanian, young or old.

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » October 19th, 2008, 1:26 pm

ok bud

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 19th, 2008, 3:59 pm

Yeah cant really say anything now after hearing the comments of your own people. te qi rrobt e polandit ne goj fuckin pussy ass perogi eating hoe bitches.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » October 21st, 2008, 7:51 am

the Poles will deal with "just about anybody. Dominicans. Blacks. Italians. Asian street gangs. Russians. But they won't go near the Albanian mob. The Albanians are too violent and too unpredictable."
ahahahaha they are so violent that they killed nobody and the italians use them as mules bitches in the states people like rudajass and mustafass please be serious moron you take this stupid articles without any sources and written by nobody to proof the albanians are violent? show me an article about a slaughter committed by albanian mob put the name of the men killed and the date then i'll say the albanians are violent if not just shut up your fucking mouth dickhead

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 21st, 2008, 8:35 am

Faciulina wrote:
ahahahaha they are so violent that they killed nobody and the italians use them as mules women in the states people like rudajass and mustafass please be serious moron you take this stupid articles without any sources and written by nobody to proof the albanians are violent? show me an article about a slaughter committed by albanian mob put the name of the men killed and the date then i'll say the albanians are violent if not just shut up your #%@&#%@ mouth dickhead
Italy: Their lack of Western moral values allows them to settle scores with appalling coldness, often murdering people in crowded streets and bars.
http://www.kosovohere.com/2008/03/crisi ... ve-of.html

Scores: two ethnic Albanians employed as Gambino family assassins opened fire on the waiter and bouncer after instigating an argument over quality of service they got in the restaurant.

Zef Vulevic: The murder was extremely brutal. His body was cut into seven pieces. There was no serious attempt to hide the body, perhaps to "send a message."

Man Killed, At Least Seven Injured in Michigan Church Shooting"
http://www.ctlibrary.com/ct/2003/marchw ... -13.0.html

1 dead one shot: Lulzim Kupi

Albanian trio convicted of gang-style killing: On July 17, 2004, as Jaku and four other people sat in a van in a
parking lot in Clawson, the defendants pulled up in Merko's black SUV.
The defendants, according to testimony, got out and approached. 1 dead three wounded by kalashnikovs in a parking lot.

"They're a wild bunch of people," says Capt. Glen McAlpine of the Shelby Township During an investigation of Albanian crime in Shelby, a bomb exploded next to the police station. A police officer also was threatened, Capt. McAlpine says.

Dujo Saljanin: Shot 13 times

Joey Lika's case: Judge Broderick remarked during the trial that the case involved the most reckless disregard for human life that he had ever seen. DEA agent Delmore and his famlly have moved-away from New York. Prosecutor Cohen is still investigating other drug dealers in New York but he, too, has a new residence. Giuliani considered this the most serious threat on him and other prosecutors EVER.

NEED MORE?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » October 21st, 2008, 9:48 am

are you dear? ahahahahah i don't see any slaughter here just a few men killed mostly by gambino's who sent the albaniass shooter ahahahah giuliani was scared of the five families not albanians they couldn't kill a procurator even in tirana be serious and don't post BS written on kosovohere... you simply can't find any article about a slaughter because they NEVER committed a slaughter even in albania

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 21st, 2008, 7:07 pm

If the Albanians had actually carried out, or even tried to carry out, the hit on Giuliani that might give someone like JohnnyRed/AlbaniaUnited something to brag about. But they didn't. No more than when some of the LCN Families in New York discussed killing Giuliani as well. But there isn't any example, no matter how desperate and far reaching, Johnny won't use to hype the Albanians.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 22nd, 2008, 1:24 pm

thewestside wrote:If the Albanians had actually carried out, or even tried to carry out, the hit on Giuliani that might give someone like JohnnyRed/AlbaniaUnited something to brag about. But they didn't. No more than when some of the LCN Families in New York discussed killing Giuliani as well. But there isn't any example, no matter how desperate and far reaching, Johnny won't use to hype the Albanians.

yea hthe italians TALKED about it, but the albanians put the hit out, and what did giuliani say? he said it was the most serious threat he has come accross, both the prosecutors moved away from new york because of it. alot of people can talk about it but who did it? this albanian didnt think twice about putting $400,000 per head on giuliani and both of the prosecutors and he specifically said if you casnt kill them kill their mother father kids who ever you can find. its one thing to talk, its another to attempt it, i hear alot of girls saying "omg i hate my teacher i wish i cud kill her for giving me this hm" but who actually does? who attempts it? exactly.... bitch.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 22nd, 2008, 1:30 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:yea hthe italians TALKED about it, but the albanians put the hit out, and what did giuliani say? he said it was the most serious threat he has come accross, both the prosecutors moved away from new york because of it. alot of people can talk about it but who did it? this albanian didnt think twice about putting $400,000 per head on giuliani and both of the prosecutors and he specifically said if you casnt kill them kill their mother father kids who ever you can find. its one thing to talk, its another to attempt it, i hear alot of girls saying "omg i hate my teacher i wish i cud kill her for giving me this hm" but who actually does? who attempts it? exactly.... bitch.
Put the hit out? If nothing happened, if they didn't even attempt the hit, that's means all the Albanians did was talk about it too. Anyone can "put out a hit." But it's meaningless unless it's actually carried out or at least attempted to be carried out. Seriously, you are so desparate it's really pathetic. This is almost as bad as the Roa's table incident you like to bring up.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 23rd, 2008, 12:18 pm

Put the hit out? If nothing happened, if they didn't even attempt the hit, that's means all the Albanians did was talk about it too. Anyone can "put out a hit." But it's meaningless unless it's actually carried out or at least attempted to be carried out. Seriously, you are so desparate it's really pathetic. This is almost as bad as the Roa's table incident you like to bring up.
How do you say he did not attempt it? He paid the guys to do it. He set out the contract. Giuliani himself stated it was the most serious threat against him ever. The other two prosecutors moved away from New York after the trial. In the end nothing happened because the hitment he hired turned rat or something but the point is Ismail Lika still wanted to go through with it. He paid the contract for it to be done. The Italians did not do that. They discussed it in the commision and decided it would be too devastating to do it.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 23rd, 2008, 6:11 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:How do you say he did not attempt it? He paid the guys to do it. He set out the contract. Giuliani himself stated it was the most serious threat against him ever. The other two prosecutors moved away from New York after the trial. In the end nothing happened because the hitment he hired turned rat or something but the point is Ismail Lika still wanted to go through with it. He paid the contract for it to be done. The Italians did not do that. They discussed it in the commision and decided it would be too devastating to do it.
There was never an actual attempt on Giuliani's life. Money might have been paid but nothing ever happened. So it's not really something you can use to brag about. Understand?

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 24th, 2008, 10:25 am

There was never an actual attempt on Giuliani's life. Money might have been paid but nothing ever happened. So it's not really something you can use to brag about. Understand?

I am not bragging about someone losing their life (especially someone who did so much good like Giuliani) but I am trying to give you evidence of the violence Albanians are ready to use. As far as Ismail Lika was concerned, Giuliani alongside other prosecutors were going to be assassinated shortly. The Italians did not attempt anything on him. They discussed it but agreed not to do it.