Gangs in Wales - UK

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
rapier

Gangs in Wales - UK

Unread post by rapier » May 26th, 2008, 7:11 am

Are there any real gangs in Wales?

I have read about gangs and all that in England, America and other parts of the world, but seen nothing on any gangs in Wales, are there any?

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » May 27th, 2008, 1:28 am

No but two good football firms namely Cardiffs sould crew one of the top firm s in the country touching nearly 5oo-600 boys when they turn out

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 27th, 2008, 3:56 pm

lmao uk...nuff said

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gangs in Wales - UK

Unread post by Jakk » September 11th, 2008, 11:16 am

well yardie Crews from Bristol set up shop in Cardif, New Port and other South Walsh towns/cities are the time of that big crack down on bristol gangs 2005 or was it 2006 but I think I read that most of em got deporta or locked up in 2007

There is local youth gangs linked to estates & Crime Families ect in all cities in Wales involed in the usual stuff but as there youth gangs they fall apart easy and aren't really Street Gangs as such

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by necron » September 13th, 2008, 12:53 am

Don't know much about Cardiff although the Soul Crew are widely acknowledged as one of the top football firms in the UK. I do remember a couple of years ago where a mixed race youth was set upon in Cardiff City Centre by two white lads. The police saw it happen and they actually attacked the mixed race guy! It was all caught on CCTV.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » September 25th, 2008, 8:32 am

WALES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 1st, 2008, 6:15 pm

lmao uk azure? tdot does stand for toronto does it not? if you were from la, chicago, ny, baltimore etc. i'd stand still for the pisstake. dont make me take it to all the "moose drive-by" jokes, i probably just as bored sayin them as u would be hearin them AGAIN.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 13th, 2008, 11:20 am

cliffard wrote:lmao uk azure? tdot does stand for toronto does it not? if you were from la, chicago, ny, baltimore etc. i'd stand still for the pisstake. dont make me take it to all the "moose drive-by" jokes, i probably just as bored sayin them as u would be hearin them AGAIN.
Lol, so if I was from LA/Ny/Chicago you'd just lie down and take any insults thrown at you?

Dick rider much?

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 13th, 2008, 4:43 pm

might respect what someone from la/chi (scratch ny theyre 99% fuckin copycats) had to say about gangbanging more than someone from anywhere else, apart from that one subject i talk to everyone the same way, if thats dick ridin so be it. dont get butt hurt cause your not in that one category over that one thing,get out more. cant really believe ive bothered responding but it just seemed strange that someone from canada would find the uk a joke.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 13th, 2008, 4:56 pm

cliffard wrote:might respect what someone from la/chi (scratch ny theyre 99% fuckin copycats) had to say about gangbanging more than someone from anywhere else, apart from that one subject i talk to everyone the same way, if thats dick ridin so be it. dont get butt hurt cause your not in that one category over that one thing,get out more. cant really believe ive bothered responding but it just seemed strange that someone from canada would find the uk a joke.

Yeah, that's dickriding...just a bit. LOL. I bet you'd be the first one's sucking on their dicks too.

Maybe I'll start talking like a Brit and you'll see why it's a joke.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 13th, 2008, 5:57 pm

1)sodomite....keep talkin about dick riding/sucking, not nice not normal,please dont address your private issues in a public place
2)dont understand what you mean about "talkin like a brit", what a cockney,a scouse,a manc,glaswegian,brummie,what?

Return to “Europe (Western)”