O.G swedish gang

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Zixx
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

O.G swedish gang

Unread post by Zixx » May 26th, 2008, 1:08 pm

Its seems a Swedish Gang named Original gangsters are settleing down in germany and norway and some other earopean countrys.

An article from svenskmaffia.se:

Wojtek ny OG-president
Denho Acar lämnar över ledningen för Original Gangsters i Sverige till tidigare vicepresidenten Wojtek Walczak, som nyligen dömdes till tio månaders fängelse för misshandel. Ny vicepresident i OG blir Geofrey Kitutu, medlem sedan många år, som för närvarande avtjänar straff på Österåkeranstalten. Mahad Gadudow fortsätter som underboss. Enligt uppgifter till svenskmaffia.se håller OG, utöver Norge, på att etablera sig i Tyskland och Holland. Denho Acar skall, enligt samma uppgiftslämnare, verka som ledare för OG i Europa.

Wojtek new OG-president
Denho Acar are leaving the lead of OG in sweden for the vicepresident Wojtek Walczak, that lately where judged to 10months jail for beating(my engish is really bad). New vicepresident in OG is Geofrey Kitutu, member who presently are serving time in the Österåkeranstalten. Mahad Gadudow will continue as a underboss(3rd boss). OG is settleing in Norwaye, germany and holland. Denho Acar shell be the leader fro OG in earope.

High ranked members:

Denho Acar - The Boss
Wojtek - President of og in sweden.
Goran Kotaran - Has served 16 years in bosnia for 3 murders(i think) and are belived to be involved in 5 murders in sweden.
Mahad Gadudow - 3rd Man boss.

Discuss my friends.

Zixx
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zixx » May 26th, 2008, 1:10 pm

The gang are mostly Turks, Yugoslavians and swedes.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Unread post by Grinch » June 1st, 2008, 6:50 am

Wojtek Walczak is a polish name.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » June 1st, 2008, 8:17 am

Grinch wrote:Wojtek Walczak is a polish name.
Yea, from what I've heard O.G. is a multicultural organized crime gang with members of Polish, Turkish, former Yugoslavian (not albanian, though), Finnish, and Swedish background. Might be some others, too. They have been beefing with the Albanian mafia in Sweden. Started as a prison gang.

Zixx
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zixx » June 1st, 2008, 10:53 am

punamusta wrote:
Grinch wrote:Wojtek Walczak is a polish name.
Yea, from what I've heard O.G. is a multicultural organized crime gang with members of Polish, Turkish, former Yugoslavian (not albanian, though), Finnish, and Swedish background. Might be some others, too. They have been beefing with the Albanian mafia in Sweden. Started as a prison gang.
True. Sorry for the slappy writing, i was in a rush.

derPennar
What city do you live in now?: Jonkoping

Re: O.G swedish gang

Unread post by derPennar » January 9th, 2009, 7:48 am

being born in Turkey unfortunately doesn't make this guy named Denho Turkish! In fact he is not Turkish, he was born in east Turkey where the majority is Kurdish!

OGofUSA
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix

Unread post by OGofUSA » May 1st, 2010, 1:54 pm

Correct being born in turkey does not make Denho turkish, and he is not kurdish either. He is Assyrian. the original name of the gang was Assyrian O.G.'s it was later removed by denho becasue expansion was needed. also the symbol of the og's is actually an assyrian flag with the letters o and g written in the middle. the gang is mainly multi cultural now and includes all the cultures mentioned above, and also includes a large group of Assyrian members. Albanians are considered the main rivals of the Assyrian O.G.'s

OGofUSA
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix

Unread post by OGofUSA » May 1st, 2010, 1:56 pm

A little more on Deno wish is short for Daniel in Assyrian, and his last name Acar wish comes from the name of the mountains where his ancestoral village is the "Hakkari Mountains"