GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 223
Joined: January 21st, 2008, 1:11 pm

GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by dinky » June 15th, 2008, 8:16 am

Just read this article; Vicious knife and gun gangs have made Britains cities so dangerous that even fearless crimebusters the Guardian Angels have been driven off our streets.The volunteer Angels teams won acclaim when they came here twenty years ago after helping clean up lawless New York. But now their leader reckons the violence we face today makes even the notorious Bronx of old look tame.Cheif UK Angel Andreas Schoyen says:"Its hard to get people to volunteer because they see a stream of beatings,knifings and murders."Britain is now worse than New York in the eighties.NEWS OF THE WORLD BY DAN EVANS.15/06/08.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 15th, 2008, 10:30 am

GUARDIAN ANGELS cant even make the subways in philly safe.
they aint nothing special.

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 147
Joined: January 18th, 2008, 11:07 am
Location: West Englewood, Chi-Town
Contact:

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 15th, 2008, 8:03 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:GUARDIAN ANGELS cant even make the subways in philly safe.
they aint nothing special.
i agree, i aint never saw any of these people on the streets of any of my hoods for as long as i can remember. the only time i can actually even recall seeing em here in chicago was in the subway during the middle of the day a couple years ago.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 223
Joined: January 21st, 2008, 1:11 pm

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by dinky » June 16th, 2008, 5:13 pm

Did these guys have any impact on the crime rate in the U.S cities?

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by andrew » June 24th, 2008, 11:39 pm

ha ha they dont patrol the hoods........we had them here since 85 or so

User avatar
StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 914
Joined: March 15th, 2005, 1:27 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento
Location: Alta Califas
Contact:

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 25th, 2008, 2:22 am

I've seen the GA's leader on Fox News a lot. Seems to be one of their regular right wingers. Judging by this, and I'll admit, I know very little about the GA, I'm guessing that his approach is law enforcement. Basically, his organization is the police without guns. I mean, we've all heard the phrase, don't show up to a gun fight with a knife. That's pretty much what his organization has done. Heck, they didn't even have a knife.

The only things I've seen stop inner city violence in my short lifetime are gang truces and crack droughts. Law enforcement has never been able to do it. Only the middle class is deterred by law enforcement. The poor are too overwhelmed with survival in their habitat to be threatened by the law. The rich maneuver their way around the law, and even write and re write the laws themselves. If the Guardian Angels really want to make a difference, they should go to middle class neighborhoods. Clean up all the extasy and steroids. But I'm guessing even the middle class kids wouldn't be scared of them. So it's no surprise they don't last long in poor neighborhoods.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by punamusta » June 25th, 2008, 8:34 am

What/who are Guardian Angels? Some Bible-people?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 25th, 2008, 9:36 am

punamusta wrote:What/who are Guardian Angels? Some Bible-people?
They aren't bible people.
They're more like a very well put together neighborhood watch with bright jackets.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by razbojnik » June 30th, 2008, 8:34 am

dinky wrote:Just read this article; Vicious knife and gun gangs have made Britains cities so dangerous that even fearless crimebusters the Guardian Angels have been driven off our streets.The volunteer Angels teams won acclaim when they came here twenty years ago after helping clean up lawless New York. But now their leader reckons the violence we face today makes even the notorious Bronx of old look tame.Cheif UK Angel Andreas Schoyen says:"Its hard to get people to volunteer because they see a stream of beatings,knifings and murders."Britain is now worse than New York in the eighties.NEWS OF THE WORLD BY DAN EVANS.15/06/08.
Rofl. Britain's dangerous streets LOL... Come on..

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 30th, 2008, 9:42 am

Gun gangs? I've spoken to Brits and they say NO ONE is strapped.

User avatar
SoulJah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: June 1st, 2008, 9:10 am
Location: North London
Contact:

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by SoulJah » June 30th, 2008, 11:13 am

Azure9920 wrote:Gun gangs? I've spoken to Brits and they say NO ONE is strapped.
Youth, you chat a lot of shit.

There are 10 gun crimes in London everyday. Im not trying to compare to US cos im sure its much higher in the US because guns are legal there but to say no one is strapped is just ignorant.

We have more of a knife culture. Someone is wounded by a knife assault every 42 minutes in London (2007).

I wouldnt read too much into that News article either, the paper who published it "News of the World" is a sleazy tabloid for the gullable underclass, its more like a gossip magazine than a newspaper known for exaggeration and made up stories.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 30th, 2008, 1:34 pm

SoulJah wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Gun gangs? I've spoken to Brits and they say NO ONE is strapped.
Youth, you chat a lot of shit.

There are 10 gun crimes in London everyday. Im not trying to compare to US cos im sure its much higher in the US because guns are legal there but to say no one is strapped is just ignorant.

We have more of a knife culture. Someone is wounded by a knife assault every 42 minutes in London (2007).

I wouldnt read too much into that News article either, the paper who published it "News of the World" is a sleazy tabloid for the gullable underclass, its more like a gossip magazine than a newspaper known for exaggeration and made up stories.
I'm not chatting shit, I'm going on Londoners and Brits I've met have said.

User avatar
SoulJah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: June 1st, 2008, 9:10 am
Location: North London
Contact:

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by SoulJah » June 30th, 2008, 1:52 pm

YEAH BUT WHO HAVE YOU MET AND IN WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES?

GANGS, GUN CRIME AND KNIFE CRIME GENERALLY JUST AFFECTS THE POOREST IN SOCIETY, UNLESS YOU COME VISIT THESE AREAS YOU AINT LIKELY TO SPEAK TO THOSE INVOLVED

SAY LIKE IF I WENT ON HOLIDAY TO LA COUNTY AND SPENT MY TIME IN BEVERLY HILLS WOULD THE RESIDENTS THERE BE ABLE TO TELL ME THEY ARE AFFECTED BY GANGS AND GUNS, I DOUBT THAT. I WOULD BE HARD PUHSED TO FIND ANYONE THERE WHO HAD BEEN AFFECTED YOU GET ME

BUT IF I WENT TO SOUTH CENTRAL IM SURE I WOULD HEAR A DIFFERENT STORY YOU KNOW

I MEAN, IF YOU SPEAK TO LONDON TOURISTS/EXPATS IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY THEN ITS QUITE LIKELY THEY WONT HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN EDUCATED/WEALTHY ENOUGH TO BE OUT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

I HAVE SPOKEN TO HUNDREDS OF AMERICANS, I HAVE FRIENDS LIVING ON AMERICAN AIR BASES IN THE UK, 90% OF THEM HAVENT BEEN AFFECTED BY STRAPS, SO BASED ON THIS INFORMATION SHOULD I ASSUME THEY AINT REALLY ANY GUNS IN AMERICA? I THINK THAT WOULD BE PRETTY IGNOARANT AND NIAIVE TO BASE MY OPINION ON SUCH A SMALL SAMPLE - SEE WHAT IM SAYING?

ITS NOT A COMPETITION, WHETHER ITS BIG OR SMALL NUMBERS OF PEOPLE AFFECTED IS IRRELEVANT, THE FACT IS ITS HAPPENING, THE QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE BEHAVIOUR TO CUT IT DOWN IN THE FUTURE? THE PROBLEM IS BEYOND THE POLICE, HERE IN LONDON ITS MULTIPLE FACTORS THAT NEED ADDRESSING, NAMELY POVERTY AND POOR SOCIAL SERVICES, NO ADEQUATE SUPPORT TO HELP PEOPLE TURN THE CORNER - ITS THE BEHAVIOUR AND MENTALITY THAT IS THE PROBLEM, THE POLICE DONT HAVE CONTROL OVER THIS, THE POLITICIANS DO BUT THEY CANT RELATE, IT DONT AFFECT THEM SO ITS AN UPHILL STRUGGLE FOR THOSE MEMBERS OF AFFECTED SOCIETIES WHO ARE WILLING AND WANTING THINGS TO CHANGE

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 30th, 2008, 2:00 pm

I do see what you're saying, the main guy I'm talking about is from Hackney? Maybe, I think that's where he said, dont' hold me to it though....Another I met was from Brixton, which I've heard does have a high crime rate, he was actually trying to get tough with me over msn and he said no on in the UK has guns lol....so I figured they didn't, lol.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 223
Joined: January 21st, 2008, 1:11 pm

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by dinky » June 30th, 2008, 4:45 pm

Im from Scotland where we have one of the oldest gang cultures in the world,even today the knife is the weapon of choice.Guns are never used by the streetgangs.You do however get spates of shootings between organised crims.London and Manchester have quite a few shootings.If the guns do break into the streetgangs in Scotland its game over.If guns were as readily available in the UK as they are in America every gang member in London would be carrying one.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 511
Joined: February 14th, 2008, 5:51 am
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by Jinky08 » June 30th, 2008, 4:58 pm

Land of the Lockback !

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by razbojnik » July 1st, 2008, 5:53 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Gun gangs? I've spoken to Brits and they say NO ONE is strapped.
Have you seen Eastern Promises? Do you notice a single gun is not used during the whole course of the movie by the Russian mob even though they perfer to riddle people with bullets sprayed by AK47's? Do you notice they always fuck people up with knives? You know why this is? It is because London has very strict firearm laws, which means if an illigally owned and possesed handgun can get you 5 years in the USA it could get you 20 years in London, not literally, but in this sense. They perfer knives because of this. I perfer knives too because it is way easier to aquire like try the kitchen and it requires only a fighting will, alot of pumped up adrenline, a very pissed off mood and a knife in your hand to slice someone up good, no matter if you kill him or not. With the gun you shoot from a distance and with a gun on me before I shoot someone I feel more guilty and am more prone to think about the concquences. People are strapped in the UK, it's just as not as common as in the USA or Canada since the gun laws are too damn strict, which is good.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 223
Joined: January 21st, 2008, 1:11 pm

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by dinky » July 2nd, 2008, 5:35 am

In the UK you get a mandatory 5 yr sentence for possession of a firearm plus you can get an additional 5yrs for each piece of ammo,i.e 1 bullet 5 yr 2 bullet another 5 so on.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 2nd, 2008, 11:53 am

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Gun gangs? I've spoken to Brits and they say NO ONE is strapped.
Have you seen Eastern Promises? Do you notice a single gun is not used during the whole course of the movie by the Russian mob even though they perfer to riddle people with bullets sprayed by AK47's? Do you notice they always fu-- people up with knives? You know why this is? It is because London has very strict firearm laws, which means if an illigally owned and possesed handgun can get you 5 years in the USA it could get you 20 years in London, not literally, but in this sense. They perfer knives because of this. I perfer knives too because it is way easier to aquire like try the kitchen and it requires only a fighting will, alot of pumped up adrenline, a very pissed off mood and a knife in your hand to slice someone up good, no matter if you kill him or not. With the gun you shoot from a distance and with a gun on me before I shoot someone I feel more guilty and am more prone to think about the concquences. People are strapped in the UK, it's just as not as common as in the USA or Canada since the gun laws are too damn strict, which is good.
Have you ever actually stabbed someone with a knife? Knife fighting isn't like in the movies lol, most knife injuries are from the people who brought the knife out stabbing themselves.

Coney Island 1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: November 18th, 2004, 7:59 am

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by Coney Island 1 » July 15th, 2008, 6:35 pm

There leader Curtis Sliwa is on the radio here in NYC Mon-Fri 10am to 11:45 am. He talks all the time about being shot by the mob!

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by razbojnik » July 16th, 2008, 9:12 am

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Gun gangs? I've spoken to Brits and they say NO ONE is strapped.
Have you seen Eastern Promises? Do you notice a single gun is not used during the whole course of the movie by the Russian mob even though they perfer to riddle people with bullets sprayed by AK47's? Do you notice they always fu-- people up with knives? You know why this is? It is because London has very strict firearm laws, which means if an illigally owned and possesed handgun can get you 5 years in the USA it could get you 20 years in London, not literally, but in this sense. They perfer knives because of this. I perfer knives too because it is way easier to aquire like try the kitchen and it requires only a fighting will, alot of pumped up adrenline, a very pissed off mood and a knife in your hand to slice someone up good, no matter if you kill him or not. With the gun you shoot from a distance and with a gun on me before I shoot someone I feel more guilty and am more prone to think about the concquences. People are strapped in the UK, it's just as not as common as in the USA or Canada since the gun laws are too damn strict, which is good.
Have you ever actually stabbed someone with a knife? Knife fighting isn't like in the movies lol, most knife injuries are from the people who brought the knife out stabbing themselves.
You are trying to make me sound lame. :) Yes, I have seen someone stabbed with a knife...

Once upon a time, I was in my mother's womb and my dad pulled out a knife and threatened to kill her if she left him. How's that for a domestic dispute?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 16th, 2008, 10:59 am

But you've never stabbed anyone with a knife....that's my point. Once you get into a knife fight or two, you'll see that it isn't really an advantage in a fight at all. If your father is who you say he is, he'll be able to agree with this. Ask any martial arts instructor, fighter, etc, etc your country or Canada, and if they know what's up they'll agree.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by razbojnik » July 16th, 2008, 12:53 pm

Azure9920 wrote:But you've never stabbed anyone with a knife....that's my point. Once you get into a knife fight or two, you'll see that it isn't really an advantage in a fight at all. If your father is who you say he is, he'll be able to agree with this. Ask any martial arts instructor, fighter, etc, etc your country or Canada, and if they know what's up they'll agree.
Your right. He says a stick is better because it has a longer reach. I agree with him. :D

The gun is the best though, when the person is at least 2 meters away from you. :P

He has been in knife fights, gun fights, fights involving more people(brawls) and even some riots ROFL PARIS hrhrh ahem but yeah he's pretty experianced in this shit. He is pretty damn confident, too.

It's good to know how to beat a person 1 on 1. But if you learn how to beat a 100 people without firearms but maybe melee weapons while you yourself being unarmed and not getting a single scratch on you, you can kick anyone's ass....

But I'm not talking about knife fights, we were talking about why they don't use guns alot in the UK and perfer to use knives. So I said the penalties on guns are tough there so you said this, idk why you said it but yeah...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 16th, 2008, 3:29 pm

See!

I brought this up because you started talking about stabbing people, etc.....and it sounded like you've never used a knife in a fight.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by razbojnik » July 16th, 2008, 8:04 pm

Azure9920 wrote:See!

I brought this up because you started talking about stabbing people, etc.....and it sounded like you've never used a knife in a fight.
Wtf? When? Damn it tell me where I said that!

No, I've gotten into physical confrontations but I don't know what you could call a 'fight'...

And you have? Oh shit.....

Vanessa it's you. Omg. Is it you? Please say it is. I love you. :D

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 17th, 2008, 9:56 am

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:See!

I brought this up because you started talking about stabbing people, etc.....and it sounded like you've never used a knife in a fight.
Wtf? When? Damn it tell me where I said that!

No, I've gotten into physical confrontations but I don't know what you could call a 'fight'...

And you have? Oh shit.....

Vanessa it's you. Omg. Is it you? Please say it is. I love you. :D
Gay...

I'm not going to get into what I have and haven't done on the internet, especially if its ilelgal lol, but nah, I've never stabbed anyone. I know people who have, and listening to martial arts instructors, etc I know knife fighting isnt as easy as it looks.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by razbojnik » July 17th, 2008, 10:30 am

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:See!

I brought this up because you started talking about stabbing people, etc.....and it sounded like you've never used a knife in a fight.
Wtf? When? Damn it tell me where I said that!

No, I've gotten into physical confrontations but I don't know what you could call a 'fight'...

And you have? Oh shit.....

Vanessa it's you. Omg. Is it you? Please say it is. I love you. :D
Gay...

I'm not going to get into what I have and haven't done on the internet, especially if its ilelgal lol, but nah, I've never stabbed anyone. I know people who have, and listening to martial arts instructors, etc I know knife fighting isnt as easy as it looks.
Come on don't hurt my feelings Vanessa... :)

Send me a picture damn it I gave you mine that ain't fair man I look worse than you for sure come onn...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by razbojnik » July 17th, 2008, 10:31 am

And no, knife fighting isn't easy.

The best weapon is your fists...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 17th, 2008, 12:31 pm

razbojnik wrote:And no, knife fighting isn't easy.

The best weapon is your fists...
Mace works too...

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by punamusta » July 17th, 2008, 2:45 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Once you get into a knife fight or two, you'll see that it isn't really an advantage in a fight at all.
I agree and disagree. If you don't have a clue of how to use a knife, then don't. But if you know how to use it, then use it. But never make the first attack with the knife, since the opponent is waiting for you to use it. Low kick is good for a start, and then use the knife. And remember, stabbing is for the ones that don't know what they are doing ;)

And as with every kind of weapon - if you pull it, you'll better use it. Or it will be used on you.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: March 3rd, 2007, 10:32 am

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by 9Caliber » July 18th, 2008, 8:37 am

Azure9920 wrote:I do see what you're saying, the main guy I'm talking about is from Hackney? Maybe, I think that's where he said, dont' hold me to it though....Another I met was from Brixton, which I've heard does have a high crime rate, he was actually trying to get tough with me over msn and he said no on in the UK has guns lol....so I figured they didn't, lol.

Have you ever thought that he might be lieing?

Its like me talking to some from Compton on MSN and them saying that theres no gang violence what so ever!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 18th, 2008, 9:33 am

9Caliber wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:I do see what you're saying, the main guy I'm talking about is from Hackney? Maybe, I think that's where he said, dont' hold me to it though....Another I met was from Brixton, which I've heard does have a high crime rate, he was actually trying to get tough with me over msn and he said no on in the UK has guns lol....so I figured they didn't, lol.

Have you ever thought that he might be lieing?

Its like me talking to some from Compton on MSN and them saying that theres no gang violence what so ever!
He was trying to threaten me, so it makes perfect sense that he'd lie about London being hard?

Right...

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Western)”