GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

Unread post by punamusta » July 18th, 2008, 11:38 am

Don't know about that they wouldn't have guns in London. My good friend's cousins live in London (don't remember what area, but one of those lower income areas there), and he met them first time at last summer. Before he went there to meet them we were talking about how it would be in London compared to Helsinki as here it seems that so many petty criminals roll with a gun nowadays, and we knew about the strict gun laws in UK. So he went there, came back, and told it was surprising to see that these guys there really did have some guns even though their very strict gun laws. His cousins and those they hung with where some lower-level drug dealers. Apart from that info from my friend i don't know anything about the street things in London, but it seems that atleast some of them really do have guns.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » July 18th, 2008, 3:06 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:And no, knife fighting isn't easy.

The best weapon is your fists...
Mace works too...
AHAHAHA MACE LOOOL come on we aren't some defenseless woman getting attacked...but do you carry a mace around? It's ok if you do, as I said I won't make fun of it...

The best weapon is your fists. That is overall. I should take a video of my arms to show you what I meant. I'm fucking powerful and fast and you can just notice it by looking at me.

When me and a 100 other instructors create a martial arts called Macedonian Fighting System in about 10 years from now the ultimate goal of the student will be to:

Take out a 100 people without getting a scratch on you in 5-10 minutes.

When you learn how to master that, my friend, you will be literally invincible in a 1 on 1 situation against a person of any size, strength and speed.

The ultimate combination for a fighter in my opinion, this is what you need to do:

1. Karate + Judo
2. Regular army
3. Special forces
4. Weight lifting/bodybuilding

Then you are unbeatable. ;)

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 18th, 2008, 5:29 pm

lol, nah I don't carry around mace....my friend got sprayed by a guy carrying some a couple weeks ago though.....We were going to meet someone, and he had told us to just walk right in when we got there, but all the apartments looked the same hahaha, we walked into the wrong one and he was ahead and got maced lol.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 18th, 2008, 5:29 pm

Taking out a group of 100 people at once is impossible btw.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 18th, 2008, 5:41 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Taking out a group of 100 people at once is impossible btw.
No it isn't... The US has blown up whole cities & I think it's funny how you expect someone to answer if they stabbed someone online.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 18th, 2008, 6:07 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Taking out a group of 100 people at once is impossible btw.
No, it isn't. Here:

HAHA I PROVED YOU WRONG :P

It's not nessecairly in a group but yeah..

And no I'm not talking at once, I'm talking quickly and effectivly picking them off one by one till you get rid of all 100 of them.

:D

And nah I ain't gonna answer if I stabbed someone online. :P

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 18th, 2008, 6:12 pm

I didn't watch the whole video, but from what I can see that's just one guy attacking a lone inanimate object that isn't fighting back.

100 people vs. 1 hand to hand, hell even if the guy had a handgun, the 100 people would win, no if's ands or but's about it....

lol, not going to tell me if you've stabbed anyone? You already did hahaha.

MM: If you've noticed how he's been talking to me, I'm sure he's incriminated himself/his father/other people quite a bit more than him saying if he's stabbed someone...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 19th, 2008, 9:42 am

Azure9920 wrote:I didn't watch the whole video, but from what I can see that's just one guy attacking a lone inanimate object that isn't fighting back.

100 people vs. 1 hand to hand, hell even if the guy had a handgun, the 100 people would win, no if's ands or but's about it....

lol, not going to tell me if you've stabbed anyone? You already did hahaha.

MM: If you've noticed how he's been talking to me, I'm sure he's incriminated himself/his father/other people quite a bit more than him saying if he's stabbed someone...
;)

Sve je postalo pepeo i dim!!!!!!!!!!!! gay

time for eden baknez

but then again LOL @ the name of the topic: Brutal UK

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol:

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » July 22nd, 2008, 10:04 am

Azure9920 wrote:
9Caliber wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:I do see what you're saying, the main guy I'm talking about is from Hackney? Maybe, I think that's where he said, dont' hold me to it though....Another I met was from Brixton, which I've heard does have a high crime rate, he was actually trying to get tough with me over msn and he said no on in the UK has guns lol....so I figured they didn't, lol.

Have you ever thought that he might be lieing?

Its like me talking to some from Compton on MSN and them saying that theres no gang violence what so ever!
He was trying to threaten me, so it makes perfect sense that he'd lie about London being hard?

Right...

I don't get what you mean?

He was threating you? yea?
and he was trying to make London look hard so he said that no one carrys a gun?

Have you ever though that it might just be some little kid living in a quiet village in the middle of nowhere?!?!?!?!

Return to “Europe (Western)”