DIAMOND CRIPS IN UK

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Re: DIAMOND CRIPS IN UK

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » February 12th, 2009, 12:46 am

dinky wrote:are there no 3rd or 4th generation gangs in london ?the gang scene there seems everchanging.

From what i see. Like u say, the scene changes. The hood don't really tho.
Names may change, but there will always be some sort of crew involved in criminality in these areas.
like the 28s in the 80s to the younger 28s nineties to pdc in 2000s to other splinter groups. and thats just one part of brixton.
It never began as a true organisation. Now? i dunno ? All i know is they take themselves seriously and look as themselves as a movement

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 12th, 2009, 6:14 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:Its like a UN of deliquent mother-fuckas who band together as thugs
^lmfao!
so is it worse now than 10-20 years ago? brickey/ peckham/ stockwell/ streatham were bad enough back then, well not bad as such, if you kept your head down it was ok.
life always seemed to be cheap in jamaica, people came over here with that attitude and the locals obviously had to toughen up to deal with it. to me that yard man culture was rougher than anything stateside, it wasnt just england that had to adapt to hungry jamaicans hustling, they made their mark in the states and canada too. from talking to people for the last few years i get the impression that when i was young england was the destination of choice for jamaican expats, where as for some time now it has been the states.
but like you said people are comin from other destinations now, london is and always has been a giant melting pot. having said that so is brum, i wouldnt be surprised if brum is white minority now. sorry gone off the topic a bit.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » February 13th, 2009, 10:47 am

cliffard wrote:
SOUFLONDON wrote:Its like a UN of deliquent mother-fuckas who band together as thugs
^lmfao!
so is it worse now than 10-20 years ago? brickey/ peckham/ stockwell/ streatham were bad enough back then, well not bad as such, if you kept your head down it was ok.
life always seemed to be cheap in jamaica, people came over here with that attitude and the locals obviously had to toughen up to deal with it. to me that yard man culture was rougher than anything stateside, it wasnt just england that had to adapt to hungry jamaicans hustling, they made their mark in the states and canada too. from talking to people for the last few years i get the impression that when i was young england was the destination of choice for jamaican expats, where as for some time now it has been the states.
but like you said people are comin from other destinations now, london is and always has been a giant melting pot. having said that so is brum, i wouldnt be surprised if brum is white minority now. sorry gone off the topic a bit.

I dunno about worse, cos in my opinion, there are far more cameras and more police (plastic or non-plastic). They got asbos n public order offenses. no loitering.
cctv in most big estates. back alleys fenced off.
I think it's alot of media hype to be honest. Also the way u carry yourself, your demeanour, your confidence etc...
Fear smells and is easily detected by the guys wating to peel someone. Probably more safe now in these areas than back then. For a stranger with no street ties.
The only thing that has got worse is availability of straps and the fact that a kid is more likely to go all the way and str8 murder someone. especially if they feel they can get away with it. But they aint killing civilians, mostly they killing kids just like themsleves.
Just talkin in my experience in my particular side of the city.
Prob the same in other cities too.
Yeah, yard and countries similar to it (Haiti, South Africa, Brazil) have poor areas that really make US ghettos look like paradise.
Last time i was in brum, the city centre was mix like the west end in LDN. But in the city and district asians are far more predominant than blacks.

KICE69
What city do you live in now?: Doncaster

Unread post by KICE69 » April 7th, 2009, 8:08 am

ALGERIAN souljah wrote:Anyway in England all the gangs are smashed by the Jamaican Yardies, but I never heard about your click, I think it's a joke too
not all pabbi...9's still rollin in the crib ya feel me

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by necron » April 18th, 2009, 6:51 am

You live in Doncaster but claim Norte? That's a first.

Teflon85
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Birmingham

Unread post by Teflon85 » April 20th, 2009, 5:06 am

brum has a huge asian population. Having said that, asians fight amongst each other a hell of a lot. In fact, any 'race' tension from an asian point of view, is usually some asians vs other asians.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 22nd, 2009, 12:35 pm

back in this bitch once more....
said i weren't gonna be back since the forums turning into eastern european street gangs.com
seriously them boys need to stop filling up this forum with all that albanian, polish, kazakhstani info...
i aint hating on them countries but please, these gangs from these countries affect 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% of the worlds population.
so although i admire your patriotism....
WE DON'T BELIEVE U

ANYWAYS... was shocked to see some dudes in the ends reppin latin kings....
Latin kings in london ????
anyone else seen these dudes?
they say they pretty deep

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » April 22nd, 2009, 12:37 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:back in this bitch once more....
said i weren't gonna be back since the forums turning into eastern european street gangs.com
seriously them boys need to stop filling up this forum with all that albanian, polish, kazakhstani info...
i aint hating on them countries but please, these gangs from these countries affect 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% of the worlds population.
so although i admire your patriotism....
WE DON'T BELIEVE U

ANYWAYS... was shocked to see some dudes in the ends reppin latin kings....
Latin kings in london ????
anyone else seen these dudes?
they say they pretty deep
Yeah i seen theyre video, think they wear wavin a round a Colombia flag or someshit

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 22nd, 2009, 12:47 pm

they gotta video ? on youtube ?
yeah, they columbian... columbians getting deep around elephant and walworth nowadays.
they were young peeps though like 16-19yrs male and female.
yep wearing gold.
they might be a factor in 5 years or so

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » April 22nd, 2009, 1:59 pm

Yeah

viewtopic.php?f=281&t=43436 Someone made a South London gang topic, found it in there.

Few other videos i found