Glasgow is Britain's murder capital, claims new survey

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Glasgow is Britain's murder capital, claims new survey

Unread post by dinky » November 23rd, 2008, 5:34 am

QUALITY givin yerself a proper showin up richardhead ya dick,good 2 c u gettin so worked up,nice of you 2 take time 2 show u care so much for us scots.cheers.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » November 23rd, 2008, 5:37 am

I like a wind up,but this guys patter is piss poor.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 23rd, 2008, 7:48 am

dinky wrote:I like a wind up,but this guys patter is piss poor.
amen!

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » November 23rd, 2008, 6:35 pm

peterparker2 wrote:
richardhead wrote:
dinky wrote:Jinky why r u even taking notice of this semi literate walloper,hes just tryin 2 get a reaction, look at the name hes using, richardhead =dick head.As soon as i saw the name i stopped readin his posts.
This is a discussion board you f--king tosspot. dinky you nonce case. dinky in Manchester is a prick. So dinky and jinky can just go and f--k themselves, if they havent already. you have got to be girls. Are you two lesbians.

Yeah Pinky and Perky STFU ...You go on every forum and talk utter hearsay shite........

Us brothers in the North stick together as true brothers not like you sweaties who daisychain round park benchs looking for drunken bums to batter lol
AYE WHO DO U KNOW IN MANCHESTER,im well connected there.Paul n Dean the Masseys, Ali n Spider fae moss side,Ando n tabbo fae Salford,the Wilsons fae cheetham hill,i was there yesterday mate u r fuck all, big mouth on the net thats it. U dont even know who ur big mouthin 2 ya little prick.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » November 23rd, 2008, 6:44 pm

and by the way numb nuts u mentioned Macintyres underworld,im on the second one in manchester dessies funeral,and i aint a bullshitter like u ya little prick.

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: malaga

Unread post by richardhead » November 26th, 2008, 7:17 am

dinky wrote:and by the way numb nuts u mentioned Macintyres underworld,im on the second one in manchester dessies funeral,and i aint a bullshitter like u ya little prick.
Are we talking about desmond Noonan here.The big gangster lol who went round to Little derek mcduffuses family home begging for some charlie.Young Derek learnt his lesson regarding dealing in controlled drugs when was arrested during Operation Corkscrew outside Moss side precinct in 1990.He was releaved of his liberty for 5 years for his troubles.
When he was refused his coke Brave dessie threatened Derek and his young family to such an extent that he protected his family and opened up chubby Noonans belly and let him bleed to death.Good on you Derek!

As for his funeral i think you will find young man that Damians funeral attracted a much larger attendance,was your mug shot on that funeral too.

Paul Massey eh,Hmm.Yes he has done well for himself.spending 13 of his last 20 years in prison.Top Gangster!!!!! lol

What you need my friend is a reality check and to stop listening to BS and hearsay.

Cheetham hill is run by one man and one man alone.It always has been.The General......
His name escapes me lol Raymond Odoha..

What about Jonathon Davies from the original Gooch,Moss side, Dave Campbell from Bury,Johnny Morrissey from Rochdale,Anthony Toby from Cheetham Hill,John and Anthony Mullen from Liecester Road,Salford.Gary Powell from Leigh.Do you really want me to embarrass you anymore you prick!

These guys are the ones with the money,the guys with the brains and guys who dont spend there time at her majestys pleasure.

As for the guys you have mentioned The Wilsons of this world.Dont make me laugh.Tabo lol You mean Lee taberer,ian Shearer and the rest of the salford ramraiders.I think you ,my friend are way out of your league in this conversation.

If you are going to talk the talk learn to walk the walk and that doesnt include attending a wannabes funeral,which takes me back to the original point there are no true gangsters in Scotland!!!!!!

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » November 26th, 2008, 8:28 am

Here is something i found on the net. You may find it interesting. It mentions your hero. The one you say was a friend of yours PINKY. So sorry Dinky. And if he wasnt a good friend of yours,what the f-ck was you doing at his funeral. I got it now. You wanted to be another scottish extra on Mcintyres underworld like ferris. Have you got anymore good information on the Manchester gang scene. You f--king half witttttttttttt.

DESSIE NOONAN
Desmond "Dessie" Noonan' (1959–March 19, 2005) was a British organised crime figure in Manchester of Irish descent who acted as a political fixer for the Noonan crime family. He and his younger brother, Dominic Noonan, were suspected by police to be responsible for at least 25 unsolved murders during their 20-year reign over Manchester's underworld.
Mainly because of the very dangerous contacts Desmond Noonan had made during his reign as "Britain's number one crime boss" his family was at the end of the 1990s known as "one of the most notorious crime families in British history".
Biography
[edit] Early life
Born in Whalley Range, Manchester, Noonan emerged from poverty and into the criminal scene with his brothers Damian and Dominic Noonan. His criminal career began as a doorman at Mothercare in the early 1980s; his reputation as a fighter and his overall appearance.ie Fat, overweight with a really bad BO problem gave him no credibility on the club dance floors of Manchester. He was so wealthy he got his head down with Maureen Ramsay,mother of the famous Ramsay family at the very large two bedroom family home at 5 Allerford close on the Alexandra park estate in Moss side.

Desmond then started to put his own little boys on the doors and by the late 1980s it was rumoured that dessie controlled at least 5% of the Manchester doors. Around this time Dominic Noonan was jailed for 15 years for his part in an armed robbery at a piggybank in Cheetham Hill, Manchester. During his imprisonment,he found out that he liked men more than women.He was still in control of the crime family, Damian and Derek Noonan were forging Bazooka joe comics with other notable Manchester gangs including The Cheetham Hill and Salford Gangs.
The Noonan family tended to have nothing to do with the notorious Moss Side gangs,mainly because the gangs wanted nothing to do with a shit house like him, although Desmond was part of a group of men who provided the black gangs with little white rent boys tried and tested by his brother Dominic. After involving himself in Manchester's nightlife, Desmond started to get involved with other criminal and political circles outside of Manchester, including Anti Fascist Action. He later on went to other cities to forge strong links with gangs in London, Newcastle and Liverpool. It is alleged that Desmond associated with many powerful criminal figures based in Leamington, Coventry and Birmingham. The association was based on the movement of guns and drugs between the West Midlands and the North West. Although the relationship was prosperous, it sooned turned sour leading to a war which saw a number of executions take place in Manchester and Birmingham, ultimately ending with the slaying of Ashley Foley and Josh King, who were both found shot in the face (to prevent an open casket funeral). Desmond Noonan was held by West Midlands police but the case was dropped due to lack of evidence.
[edit] Rise of the Noonans
Control of organised crime in the city fell to Desmond and his brothers following the 1991 gangland murder of rival leader of the Cheetham Hill Gang, Anthony "White Tony" Johnson, whose murder he was charged with and later acquitted of.The fact that Dessie stood there quivering in his boots whilst the others sorted the job.Over the next several years, he faced lots of humiliation for taking the credit for the murder of white tony and wounding anthony mckie when in fact at the first sight of Flannerys gun he ran off and hid in trap one in the penny black public house owned by his brother Derek.
By the mid 1990s Desmond Noonan was known as a rent boy like his brother and respected by all who knew him, he was known as a very cute and cuddly man and had links with a wide range of Britain's underworld, apparently making himself very touchable.
In 1995, four years later, Noonan was convicted of attacking twin brothers,during which he was reportedly described by the court as [a real diamond], and sentenced to 33 months imprisonment. The twin brothers later turned out to be Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum who were threatening to take over Dessies Tuesday night Cross dressing nights at the Konspiracy club,fennel street.
By the end of the 1990s the Noonan family had been linked to absolutely no gangland murders,2 vicious assaults at a punch and judy festival , and had a stranglehold on most of the gay village in and around sackville street; they had also made over 500 pounds from blackmailing mothercare and toys r us to name a few.
Desmond Noonan also began to venture into the nightlife of many other cities to gain more wealth, power and respect for the family. He and his brothers Damian and Derek started to acquire tendancies to cross dressing in nightclubs in Liverpool, London and Newcastle.
The fact that Dessie had the audacity to try and swap outfits in other cities with other gangland figures gave him a lot of credibility and respect and soon he was becoming involved with a number of notable crime bosses including the likes of the Liverpool drugs baron Curtis Warren, London show-biz mock-gangster and alleged 'friend' of the Krays, Dave Courtney and head of Newcastle's biggest crime family boss Paddy Conroy. Having contacts like these made the contacts physically sick.
The strength and power of the family, in particular Dessie, allowed him to be a great mover on the dancefloor.His participation in Dancing with Stars coincided with a truce amongst the manchester gangs. Other Gangland figures participating in this truce were Paul Massey, Damian Noonan, Paul Flannery and apparently Jimmy 'the Weed' Donnelly, who was a powerful figure in the QSG, another Manchester gang.
[edit] Later years
Desmond Noonan was said to have later developed a crack addiction[1] and Dominic Noonan on his release from prison in 2002 became head of the Noonan crime family, after Damian's death in 2003.
[edit] Death
After last being seen on the night of 18 March drinking in The Park public house in Northern Moor, Wythenshawe at around 11:30 a.m., Sandra Noonan received a phone call from her husband early Saturday morning who told her he had been stabbed and asked her to pick him up in the suburb of Chorlton. By the time she had arrived, Noonan was lying unconscious in Merseybank Avenue. Sandra Noonan then called for an ambulance. He died of his wounds before arriving at Manchester Royal Infirmary.[2]
Held on April 22, 2005 his funeral in south Manchester was reportedly attended by hundreds of local residents with a kilted pipe band playing as his body arrived in a horse-drawn hearse at Chorlton church. His younger brother Damian Noonan had died two years earlier in a motorbike accident whilst on holiday in the Dominican Republic.[3]
Derek "Yardie Derek" McDuffus, a local drug dealer from South Manchester, was charged on June 15 after appearing at Preston Crown Court, and was eventually convicted of Noonan's murder, for which he received a life sentence. He was subsequently placed in solitary confinement to protect him from retribution by the Noonan family.[4]) The authorities suspected that Noonan, who had allegedly become a drug addict during the last months of his life, had been strong-arming local drug dealers into giving him narcotics, and had left the pub intoxicated in search of a drug dealer. McDuffus was charged and found guilty of his murder.[5] It is believed McDuffus stabbed Noonan and threw him out of his residence, following which he bled to death in the street.[6]
Noonan died four days before the broadcast of journalist Donal MacIntyre's documentary MacIntyre's Underworld, Die On The Wall featuring him and his brother.[7]

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » November 26th, 2008, 11:17 am

DESSIE was a bad crackhead when he died.Damian was the brains of the family.As for never bein linked to any murders ,dessie ,derek and damian were tried and acquitted for Tony jonsons murder.so stop talkin shite!dickhead.Your the guy who thought dave courtney was the biggest gangster in london hahahaahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaahahaahhahahahhhahhhaaa!.if u know so much why u scannin articles on the net for info.Im out of your league by miles,just by bein scottish makes me far superior 2 u internet bigmouth.

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » December 17th, 2008, 2:50 am

dinky wrote:DESSIE was a bad crackhead when he died.Damian was the brains of the family.As for never bein linked to any murders ,dessie ,derek and damian were tried and acquitted for Tony jonsons murder.so stop talkin shite!dickhead.Your the guy who thought dave courtney was the biggest gangster in london hahahaahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaahahaahhahahahhhahhhaaa!.if u know so much why u scannin articles on the net for info.Im out of your league by miles,just by bein scottish makes me far superior 2 u internet bigmouth.
Out of your league eh?
Lets put the facts straight on the Anthony James Johnson murder,,,,I presume you knew his full name lol.
Damian Noonan was never tried for Johnsons murder.He was arrested and charged ,Yes.
No evidence was offered at the 6(1) committal at Magistrates court.Mike Mackie from Burton Copeland defended him.
The people who were committed for trial at Crown Court were the following;
Desmond Noonan
Derek Noonan
Paul Andrew Vincent Flannery
Michael Sharples.......

Check the internet for the latter two names on net you wont find them anywhere you scottish dog breathed c...

As for Dangerous Dave Courtney it was a p.ss take Come on mate keep up!!

Ps give my regards to your internet lover Pinky,you half with!!

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » December 17th, 2008, 11:35 am

Keep scannin the net for articles,the stuff you post is so obviously off a page,ya fuckin geek.Anthony JAMES Johnson lol.Dave Courtney.If thats yer idea of a pisstake,id give up ur attempts at humour.U keep up,its took u long enough to research ur reply and get back to me.Youve probably been 2 busy lookin at websites of little boys ya pedo.

richardhead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by richardhead » December 17th, 2008, 4:35 pm

I have been busy buying presents for the family you dopey c-nt. Do you not have a Christmas in that f-cking sh-t hole that you live in. You call me a pedo you half witt. I don't know of any man or girl who would call them selves dinky. Of all the f-cking names a pr-ck like you could of called yourself, and you came up with that puffy name. Please let me know in what Page, as you call it, I got the name of Anthony James Johnson murder from. You say I am a (fuckin) geek. You mean f-cking with a G, you ars- hole.
I have not been called a geek since collage.Thanks. I go away in 40 min for 3 weeks to Marbella, Spain. Post your address and I will send you a Christmas post card. You could always ask your mate pinky to spell it for you. Last note. You and I know that you don't know no one, only them little fairy friends you seem to love to talk about. I could mention loads of proper people, Who deserve to be mentioned, Peter Fury and his brother John, Big billy Issak. Who Has just buried his farther. Arthur Donally . Dave ward and his brothers Arthur and Tony. Dave Joyce. Do I need to go on you nonce case. As I said , I leave now for my holidays pinky,dinky Jinky. I will try to educate you when I get back. Do try to stay out of the park toilets for the Christmas period, or I will Keep scanning the net for articles on you. Pedo

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » December 19th, 2008, 8:11 am

HAHAHAHA YESSSSS!!! RICHARD HEADS BEEN SNIFFING BIKE SEATS AGAIN!!!

solini
What city do you live in now?: belfast

Unread post by solini » March 1st, 2009, 2:00 pm

fuckhead , there are no scottish gangsters lol , yeah you know your stuff mate

bodx
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Edmonton

Unread post by bodx » September 14th, 2010, 2:02 pm

What I've noticed while reading this forum are two things:
1. The level of ignorance from our American brethren about gangs in the UK
and
2. The trolls who are just trying to get a rise.

Anyone who has been to the UK and especially Glasgow knows that there are gangs in every part of the UK and that Glasgow especially is full to the fucking brim with gangs.

I've seen three arguments used by the trollers:
1. There are no gangs in Glasgow/UK because they are all white and white people are all rich so have no poverty.
2. There are no gangs in Glasgow/UK because "real" gangsters all drive ferraris and live in mansions.
3. There are no gangs in Glasgow because they are mainly into it for the sheer violence and it doesn't count as a gang because it's not organized crime.

To answer #1
You do a bit of checking you'll discover that not only is Britain NOT LIKE AMERICA but that most big cities in the UK have tons of neighbourhoods/housing projects (called "schemes") where people have been on the dole (welfare) for generations. It's not only black americans who grow up in urban shitholes. Not every white Brit is a stuck up middle class twat like you might see on monty python.

To answer #2
Even in places like LA most gangsters/gangbangers are little teenage punk-arse pricks who get drunk or high and go around stirring up shit. That there are a handful of rich gangsters in places like LA or perhaps even London doesn't invalidate the rest of the gangs. It's like arguing that you don't like steak to a guy who says he likes watching TV. i.e. fuck all to do with it.
In any event, though the gangs in Glasgow are mostly drunk/stoned little pricks fighting each other with kitchen knives and baseball bats doesn't mean there are no serious hardmen in Glasgow. Anyone with a bit of knowledge knows the names of the big men of the town.

To answer #3
Hardcore violence is fucking endemic in Glasgow. It's everywhere. In places like LA it's split. The middle class whites never get into fights or violence and since most of the whites in the US are middle class that's probably why the idiots think all white people are middle class pussy wannabes. In Glasgow though it's true the gang scene is mainly teenagers fighting each other the whole city is a fucking warzone with the exception of Newton Mearns, Bearsden and Clarkston. Literally every neighbourhood has dozens of gangs. That they are teenagers doesn't mean it's fuck all. In fact in three of the biggest schemes (housing projects to our American brothers) the leading cause of death is stabbing. And they're not doing it for money, they're doing it for the sheer thrill of it.
That's what makes Glasgow gangs different - they fight just for the buzz and they're into knives because it's up close and personal.

Growing up in Glasgow I have stories of shit that people would do just for a "riot" that people in other places just don't believe. Starting a fire to attract the fire brigade then stoning them (children do this - not grown ups). Not being able to walk to the corner store because you most likely will get a kicking because it's gang territory. If you try to fight back and you win the gangs will definitely get you back and possibly even stab you or kick you to death. Everywhere you go you run the risk of some wee shite coming up to you to noise you up unless you are a known hard man. If you go into the wrong pub as a grown up you could get stabbed or glassed. Then there's the wee shites that just hate everyone who randomly attack people to make themselves feel better.

No, whoever said there's no gangs in Glasgow doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about.
Glasgow is full of gangs and has a long history of it.

Also: I've been to London and Liverpool and hung out with some reasonably rough characters. I got respect just by having a Glasgow accent. That says something.

As for LA:
I was in San Bernardino and Buena Park in July. Neither of the two places looked any more hardcore than Possil Park or Ibrox or Springburn or Easterhouse or Castlemilk. Interestingly I got cred and no hassle probably just by my hard man swagger and attitude which I picked up as a kid to try to avoid getting beat up. In Glasgow a hard man walk or swagger won't save you. They will approach you to size you up no matter what and if they find out you're not from there, good luck.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » October 17th, 2010, 1:47 pm

Well said mate.

thenewbailey
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: manchester

Unread post by thenewbailey » March 24th, 2011, 2:08 pm

the britians underworld documentorys have all been doctured and re released noonans even contains nonse footage where there trained on penis made of plaster i think its discusting and none of that lot under electronic warfare run anything anymore and some never did thats so fucking obvious ive complained about the quality of it but wont bother taking it any further i want nothing to do with it there is a normal british underworld its not just one set of documentorys
the firm have sadly also gone this route
donald maclintyre i know for a fact lives a life thats a lie and under elctronic warfare and it is complete shite
Last edited by thenewbailey on June 16th, 2011, 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

thenewbailey
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: manchester

Unread post by thenewbailey » April 7th, 2011, 4:07 am

the britians underworld documentorys have all been doctured and re released noonans even contains nonse footage where there trained on penis made of plaster i think its fucking discusting and none of that lot under electronic warfare run anything anymore and some never did thats so fucking obvious ive complained about the quality of it but wont bother taking it any further i want nothing to do with it there is a normal british underworld its not just one set of documentorys
the firm have sadly also gone this route
donald maclintyre i know for a fact lives a life thats a lie and under elctronic warfare and it is complete shite