Crip gangs in berlin?

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Ammo
What city do you live in now?: Berlin

Crip gangs in berlin?

Unread post by Ammo » January 11th, 2009, 12:16 pm

I heard there are some copy-cat-crip-gangs in berlin?!?
Is that true?

onemanarmy
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Re: Crip gangs in berlin?

Unread post by onemanarmy » January 17th, 2009, 8:45 am

germany is so gay that they copy everything.

sinawali

Unread post by sinawali » February 22nd, 2009, 7:35 am

I never see Crips here?
And i think, if some people copy this, then they are between 12 and 14 years old
Here more Russian and Turkish Criminals (and Germans too)

Mugen88Wicked
If in the United States: Vermont
What city do you live in now?: berln

Unread post by Mugen88Wicked » June 29th, 2011, 6:27 pm

There is one Crip Gang in berlin.
I only know that the leader was in the US.
I've met A member of the gang ...Those guys r no copy Gang.

Rayder
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread post by Rayder » July 25th, 2011, 7:54 am

onemanarmy wrote:germany is so gay that they copy everything.
damn right

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 25th, 2011, 1:50 pm

LOL, who told you that BS? No Crip Gangs in Berlin at all. Where are they supposed to be? Thats fucking ridiculous.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 25th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Mugen88Wicked wrote:There is one Crip Gang in berlin.
I only know that the leader was in the US.
I've met A member of the gang ...Those guys r no copy Gang.
Where? I have lived in Berlin all my life. Where are they?

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » July 28th, 2011, 6:53 am

Ask Rayder, he might know. He knows the crips anwhere around the globe...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 28th, 2011, 12:59 pm

HungryWolf wrote:Ask Rayder, he might know. He knows the crips anwhere around the globe...
Man i am 100% positive that there is not a single crip gang in Berlin except for some online groupies probably.
The street gang culture is dominated by Turks, Arabs, Skinheads/Hooligans, Russians and Vietnamese and some multi-ethnic stuff.
But none of them are crips.
I have heard of Crips in the Netherlands though.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 3rd, 2012, 10:46 am

Tonight N24, 22:15 h: Crips, Hollands härteste Gang

A documentation about Dutch Crips...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 3rd, 2012, 12:36 pm

HungryWolf wrote:Tonight N24, 22:15 h: Crips, Hollands härteste Gang

A documentation about Dutch Crips...
I heard about the dutch ones, they are all over youtube too.

But i am 1000% positive that they dont exist in Berlin and never have. Apart from the fact that Berlin doesnt have too many blacks that stuff wouldnt last long. I was born and raised there and lived there all my life.
I had several encounters with gangs and knew people in gangs. American gangs, apart from Hells Angels etc. have never existed there, period point blank. Ill collect a list of all the gangs, motorcycle clubs etc. that i can think of.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 3rd, 2012, 2:47 pm

Yeah, I know and it is my point exactly. Just found it interesting that Crips exist in Holland. Funny to hear them talk in Dutch... Sentenza, I'll be looking forward to that list!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 3rd, 2012, 4:09 pm

Ok, here we go, dont shoot the messenger in case some of these people look stupid to you....they are.

Muslim/Turkish/Arabic Gangs...

They can be a pain in the ass, those kids always act like they have something to prove. Looking for trouble/fights.
Most famous of them are the 36 boys. 36 is an old area code for the Kreuzberg area a part of Berlin with tons of immigrants that is very poor also infamous for the yearly riots on 1st of may.
They are into rap too and here is one song by one of their hardcore members who now turned extremist muslim. His police files are pretty thick. I ran into him twice, cool dude, but crazy.

Here is a rap song by one of their former leaders who turned rapper.

Their gang handsign pretty much looks like the blood gang sign, but its a 3 and a 6, the index fingers with the extended thumb forms a 6 and the rest of the fingers a 3.
You can see them throwing it up all over the last video.
They were pretty famous in Berlin for robberies, gang fights, stabbings etc. Their name rang bells in the 80s and 90s, they made the headlines.

Check out their Wiki Article. They are still active though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/36_Boys

Then there are the Black Panthers from Wedding, where i was born. The name has nothing at all to do with the english word "wedding", so dont get it twisted, its a coinicidence and means something else in german.
There are a few docs on them on the internet, but ill just put some music video where they are posted up.

From 3.15 on, you can tell by the Shirts and Jackets they are wearing. 65 is the area code of Wedding that they identify with.

Those guys got those streets on lock. Its not like in america of course where any stranger might get shot. They are just some mean muggers and robbers. You also have the Kolonie Boys there, named after Koloniestrasse in that area. They belong together.
Black Panthers and 36 boys had an intense rivalry back in the 80s and 90s and would travel to each others part of the city 20 or 30 deep to fuck each other up, even though they are both mostly turkish gangs and are somewhat far apart from each other.
Other gangs i can think of from the top of my head were the Warriors, Araba Boyz (they had two subsets, one in Spandau and one in Moabit, i got beaten up by like 10 of them in the late 90s http://viceland.com/germany/v2n2/htdocs/planet.php ),
they have gang signs too, its the index and the middle finger (like a victory sign) plus the pinky finger forming a 2 and a 1 for 21, the old area code of Moabit, here you have a few of those guys showing off their sign too, at 3.26.

then you have/had Simsekler in Neukölln, Giants in Steglitz, Fighters from Märkisches Viertel and some more i cant think of right now. Berlin has a lot of huge housing projects all over the city which supply mobs of confused juveniles with new recruits. Berlin has the largest number of Plattenbau/housing projects in all of europe.
Keep in mind that these were not organized crime groups but just regular disorganized and confused turkish and arabic kids who would go out to look for fights and rob people.
We also have like a handful of huge turkish/arabic family clans who operate like the italian mafia.
They are the ones who are considered the most violent organized crime groups in berlin by police. There are 3 important families in Berlin: Omeirat, Rammo and El Zein (which is supposedly the biggest of them all, they all have 1000ds of family members in berlin alone). The boss of the latter is just called "the godfather". Many of those youth gang members are members of one of those families who are pretty much organized crime clans who raise their children into a life of crime.
They also turned to the music business and provide upcoming rappers with protection and promotion.
This song is dedicated to a member of the "Rammo" family by a relatively succesful rapper from berlin who is under their wing. He compares him to Marlon Brando as the godfather.

Ill put the rest of the gangs on here tomorrow....There are a lot of Biker Gangs, Russian Mobsters and Vietnamese Gangs here too, but i am too tired right now.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 4th, 2012, 12:02 am

Sentenza, thank you for that informations. From the rap point of view I knew a lot of them boys. I also remember Massiv having beef with the Kolonie boys. Didn't he get shot at one time few years ago? Anyway, Massiv is hated a lot, because is originally not from Berlin. He just moved to Wedding in order to have a more ghetto image. What a faggot. There was always a lot of trouble around him. I remember another concert where he got hit with brass knuckle by one guy in the audience.
Shok Music tried one time to go big in the business, but they somehow f#&ed up for some reason. They had that song called "Der Angriff" where they pretended to kill everybody else in the rap scene. Sentenza, r u into rap? Is there still a lot of beef among the Berlin rappers?
As far as Deso Dog is concerned I like his music but I feel disrespect for him for turning extremist moslem. That has nothing to do with him being moslem. If he went extremist christian my regards would be the same. Why is religious/political extremism the alternative to criminal life? At some point of view you gotta be old enough to see that those guys' only goal is to influence ppl on their behave. The more extremist they are the more successful they get. And the more hatred they spread. For me it is a sign of weakness to give up your own self-determination to some self-proclaimed leaders. But I am getting off-topic.
Sentenza, I could give some info on the Berlin hooligans – but I don't know if it fits into this thread - what do you think?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 4th, 2012, 4:04 am

HungryWolf wrote:Sentenza, thank you for that informations. From the rap point of view I knew a lot of them boys. I also remember Massiv having beef with the Kolonie boys. Didn't he get shot at one time few years ago? Anyway, Massiv is hated a lot, because is originally not from Berlin. He just moved to Wedding in order to have a more ghetto image. What a faggot. There was always a lot of trouble around him. I remember another concert where he got hit with brass knuckle by one guy in the audience.
Shok Music tried one time to go big in the business, but they somehow f#&ed up for some reason. They had that song called "Der Angriff" where they pretended to kill everybody else in the rap scene. Sentenza, r u into rap? Is there still a lot of beef among the Berlin rappers?
As far as Deso Dog is concerned I like his music but I feel disrespect for him for turning extremist moslem. That has nothing to do with him being moslem. If he went extremist christian my regards would be the same. Why is religious/political extremism the alternative to criminal life? At some point of view you gotta be old enough to see that those guys' only goal is to influence ppl on their behave. The more extremist they are the more successful they get. And the more hatred they spread. For me it is a sign of weakness to give up your own self-determination to some self-proclaimed leaders. But I am getting off-topic.
Sentenza, I could give some info on the Berlin hooligans – but I don't know if it fits into this thread - what do you think?
Yea, these rappers are always talking shit about each other. But most of that beef has been ended and Shok Muzic basically is extinct.
And Deso Dogg really fell off the deep end, lol....He hooked up with Wahabbi/Taliban Style Extremists, you can find him preaching on youtube too. The guy obviously has mental health issues.

I would be very interested about the info about hooligans, so just go for it.

In the meantime:

There are also a couple of pretty violent Vietnamese gangs who rule the tobacco black market.
They sell cheap cigarettes on the street corners which they import from Vietnam. At one point a few of these gangs got into a conflict with each other and dozens of people ended up dead. They chopped 6 peoples head off, killed some execution style and so on. They dont give a fuck.
Heres an Article from the New York times:
Last week the house once again lived up to its horrific reputation. Shots were heard in one of the long corridors, and when the police arrived they found the bodies of six young Vietnamese men. Each had been killed with two shots in the back of the neck. The chief of the police unit assigned to track Vietnamese gangs, Detlev Schade, called the massacre "a new high point in the most brutal sort of crime."

Two days later railroad workers found the bodies of three more Vietnamese next to an embankment, bringing the number killed in Berlin since 1992 to 35. Fifteen more have been killed in other cities in eastern Germany, some beheaded with samurai-style swords.

"Not a single one of these murders has been solved," Mr. Schade said. "They reflect a level of criminality that is completely new to us. We have dead bodies and we have bullets that we have extracted from the bodies. What we don't have is witnesses, and we aren't going to find any."

The freedom of movement that people enjoy in post-cold-war Europe has turned Germany into a paradise for bands of ethnic criminals. Those made up of Russians, Romanians, Chinese and people from the former Yugoslavia are among the most successful, but those from Vietnam have emerged as the most brutal.

About half a dozen Vietnamese gangs, each with about 150 members, are believed to be active in the Berlin area. Their turf war is evidently heating up, with the 15 killings recorded so far this year already exceeding the total for all of 1995.
http://www.nytimes.com/1996/05/23/world ... all&src=pm

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » May 4th, 2012, 4:28 am

good work Sentenza

i heard the vietnamese gangs are also big into human trafficking
and are getting in the mary jane market aswell

there was a rapper from berlin named charnell,he has some tracks about the berlin gang scene of the 90s
i thimk he was from schlangenbader str. only gang he was talking about i remember is fehr- or fährberliner
i knew him from 44 the mess the rapgroup,they had a dope track for german rap in 96
i think it was called mein leben

there is also a video from him, explaining all that was happening during the px records time
talking about 30 kings and king ali etc

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 4th, 2012, 5:20 am

natur wrote: there was a rapper from berlin named charnell,he has some tracks about the berlin gang scene of the 90s
i thimk he was from schlangenbader str. only gang he was talking about i remember is fehr- or fährberliner
i knew him from 44 the mess the rapgroup,they had a dope track for german rap in 96
i think it was called mein leben

there is also a video from him, explaining all that was happening during the px records time
talking about 30 kings and king ali etc
Yea man...lol.

Charnell is another one of those crazy guys.

He pretty much dissed and threatened everyone in the city including the wrong people. Then he had to move and made a song apologizing to everyone.

I am surprised that he talked about Fehrbelliner in such a context. My dad worked there and its a pretty good area....Do you remember where and how he mentioned it? Didnt know he grew up Schlangenbader Strasse, its a pretty ugly place and the highway goes straight through those projects, making them pretty noisy and dirty.

http://www.degewo.de/content/de/Wohnen/ ... er_Str.jpg
http://erdoelzeitalter.files.wordpress. ... sse-02.jpg

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 4th, 2012, 5:27 am

OK, lets do this. Btw. horrible story about the Vietnam guys...

Berlin has always had a very infamous hooligan scene. Before the downfall of the communist regime in 1989 the only ones known in the Federal Republic where the boys from Hertha BSC, called Hertha Frösche. There were also smaller clicks like Endsieg, Wannseefront and Zyklon B. As you can imagine from their names, those guys where pretty much right winged. They didn't have a huge reputation, because they were small in numbers and didn't play in the major league, so their trips to Western Germany were very seldom. But in the early 90s Hertha BSC made it to the 1. Bundesliga and Hertha Frösche made themselves a name in Western Germany. Personally, I remember one match in my town where there were heavy fightings in front of the ground and the Berlin boys made it into a nearby garage. It became so violent that the whole gas station was torn apart. This all happening in front of the ground, a major jail and a police casern.
Before 1989 there were two big firms in Eastern Germany. One from Union Berlin and one from BFC (which was the club of Erich Mielke, the Inner Security Chief). Both clubs were feared in Eastern Germany, but the lads from BFC were on top. They even travelled through the German Democratic Republic and threw bananas around cheering "Erich Mielke"! U have to keep in mind that bananas were rare in Eastern Germany at that time. Whatsoever, they were a funny crowd. After the German reunification there were several matches between both clubs which always ended up in massive riots. Around 1990 there was a match which still today is called the "Schlacht von der Wulheide" (Battle from Wuhlheide Ground). I don't remember a lot of it (didn't attend) but rumor has it there was a police station attacked. Don't know too good. Then you had the infamous match in Leipzig, where one of the BFC boys was shot to death by the police. That happened a lot in those days; police firing at hooligans.
Today, Union Berlin is playing second major league and their hooligans' fame faded away. The only major player in Berlin is BFC. The curious thing about this is, that BFC is not even playing in the pro leagues any more. Although these guys are still the cadillac in German football hooliganism. Say if you arrange a fight with any Berlin crew, regardless whom you call (Union, Hertha, BFC) it is always the BFC boys that will show up. The young lads from Düsseldorf made a painful experience when they hoped to meet Hertha BSC but instead faced the hardcore boys from BFC. Two Düsseldorf guys were nearly beaten to death during this fight.
The last major appearance they had was in the cup against Kaiserslautern, where they attacked the K-Town fans, chased them away and then battled the police. The cops were so afraid that the covered in fear. The BFC hooligans beat em up with anything they got, telling them to quit their jobs and move out of town. Whatever the media says, these guys are hard to the core. Man, I remember so many stories, I can't tell em all. But here is a funny one:
They went to some match and hired a boat to go there. Several hundred of them came up to town by boat shouting "Hate and Drugs! Hate and Drugs! Hate and Drugs!". They ruined the ground, as they said, with hate and fueled by drugs. Then they have a member they call Gummi who is into S/M. When he was attending a domina session, he told the whore to untie him, coz "Dynamo is playing in 20 minutes". Cocaine, tattooed eyeballs and lots a violence, this is still BFC Dynamo today.
Btw. their club is owned by the Hells Angels...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 4th, 2012, 5:47 am

HungryWolf wrote: Btw. their club is owned by the Hells Angels...
Good info man, thanks, very interesting.

I had to laugh at the BFC Fans throwing Bananas around, LOL.

When the wall fell there were TONS of Banana peels all over the main street in my neighbourhood and i mean tons, lol.
All the Ossis came and ate bananas like there was no tomorrow...

I kind of knew that the hooligan scene was connected to the MC's. There also used to be a group called "Berliner Härte" dont know if they are still around, a mix of bouncers, martial arts fighters, rockers and hooligans. They looked pretty tough.
They were also somehow connected with the killing of that one Hells Angel two years ago, who switched from Hells Angels to Bandidos and got shot.
Seems like the Hells Angels are not as forgiving as the Bandidos when it comes to switching sides.

MCs in Berlin would be

Born to be Wild MC
http://www.btbw.org/
Hells Angels
http://hellsangelsmcberlin.de/
Bandidos
http://www.bmcb.de/
Rolling Wheels
http://www.rolling-wheels.de/index.php
Gremium MC
http://www.berlin-central-gremium.lima-city.de/
Red Devils MC
http://www.red-devils-berlin.org/

And a couple more i forgot. I am not even mentioning the countless other MC's im just talking about the 1%ers.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 4th, 2012, 6:01 am

LOOOOL, when i entered crip berlin into google, some fake wannabe website came up.

http://www.crips-berlin-connection.de.tl/CriPz-HomE.htm

I can assure you that that is 100% fake. Like i said online groupies. The area the page says where they are at is where the 36 boys are, in the heart of Kreuzberg.
How embarrassing.

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by natur » May 4th, 2012, 6:33 am

yo sentenza
i was on youtube looking for the track but i dont know
it was years ago when i listened to it
maybe it was this one, but i noticed that he only mentions fehrbelliner in the beginning
but he mentions some other crews and locations

i´ve heard bout schlangenbader str. with the highway .... i heard it was known for robberys and dealings in the hallways

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by natur » May 4th, 2012, 7:18 am

Sentenza wrote:LOOOOL, when i entered crip berlin into google, some fake wannabe website came up.

I can assure you that that is 100% fake. Like i said online groupies. The area the page says where they are at is where the 36 boys are, in the heart of Kreuzberg.
How embarrassing.

at 11:45 charnel is talking about the name for their click and deso dogg wanted to name it gangster crips
it tells you how stupid deso dogg really is, plus the fact that he is supporting terrorism thinking he does what god wants him to

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 4th, 2012, 9:33 am

Sentenza wrote:LOOOOL, when i entered crip berlin into google, some fake wannabe website came up.

How embarrassing.

Muhahahahahaaaa. You can sign up online. What lame ass wanna bees... :lol:

Sentenza, there so many more funny stories about them guys... Man, it's the whole mindset that makes them unique. The high level of arrogance mixed with total insanity makes them simpatico (for me). Berliner Härte has origniated from the BFC boys. They have ties to Bandidos and HA as well. I remember that story where BH had had a party and them memebers invited Bandidos, some invited 81ers. Well, it went bad...

Yo, nature, back in the day I thought Charnell was a dickhead, but that video is quite interesting. Liked to listen to him.

You two guys seem to be around for a longer time. What is you background - just if you don't mind...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 4th, 2012, 10:18 am

natur wrote:yo sentenza
i was on youtube looking for the track but i dont know
it was years ago when i listened to it
maybe it was this one, but i noticed that he only mentions fehrbelliner in the beginning
but he mentions some other crews and locations

i´ve heard bout schlangenbader str. with the highway .... i heard it was known for robberys and dealings in the hallways
Actually i have never ever been in those projects, it just wasnt my place to hangout, i just drove past them. But you could be right.

I hear him mentioning the Simseklers too. Thing is, that most of these Crews/gangs are not gangs that have a nationwide reputation, many of them even are only known in certain circles, just a few make the headlines.
So if there were gangs at Fehrbelliner Platz i have never seen them, even though i was there quite often....

This is where a good friend of mine lived and we hung out often. A few crazy fuckers there, lots of polish people and a grip full of turks, i still know those stairways and high rise PJ's kind of well, even though its a few years ago.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 4th, 2012, 10:27 am

HungryWolf wrote: Sentenza, there so many more funny stories about them guys... Man, it's the whole mindset that makes them unique. The high level of arrogance mixed with total insanity makes them simpatico (for me). Berliner Härte has origniated from the BFC boys. They have ties to Bandidos and HA as well. I remember that story where BH had had a party and them memebers invited Bandidos, some invited 81ers. Well, it went bad...
Since we are talking about Rap too, have you ever heard of Joe Rilla? He is a former BFC Hooligan who started rapping and now does Rock Music i think.

HungryWolf wrote: Yo, nature, back in the day I thought Charnell was a dickhead, but that video is quite interesting. Liked to listen to him.

You two guys seem to be around for a longer time. What is you background - just if you don't mind...
Im just a regular guy from Berlin (i dont live there right now, i stay in Nuremberg, cause i am going to marry here), born and raised there, an 80s baby, my parents were kind of busy with themselves at the time, so i kept myself busy elsewhere :twisted:
If you are asking for my ethnic background i am german to the bone.
After all Berlin is still a pretty safe place even though shit hits the fan every once in a while. Wouldnt wanna miss it.

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by natur » May 4th, 2012, 10:43 am

Sentenza wrote:[
I hear him mentioning the Simseklers too. Thing is, that most of these Crews/gangs are not gangs that have a nationwide reputation, many of them even are only known in certain circles, just a few make the headlines.
So if there were gangs at Fehrbelliner Platz i have never seen them, even though i was there quite often....

This is where a good friend of mine lived and we hung out often. A few crazy fuckers there, lots of polish people and a grip full of turks, i still know those stairways and high rise PJ's kind of well, even though its a few years ago.

i understand what you mean....
maybe he is just speaking on an event that took place at fehrbelliner .....
i thought it was a crew name as well
me not being from berlin didn´t even know what a simsekler was till you explained it
but i allways wondered since i heard charnell speak on them.

i allways wanted to know about the crew berlin crime/tmr
were/are they as hard as they made it seem through their music
the only one of the rappers who look like that is mc bogy.
dont know about the sprayers and who else was/is in the crew

i have a few friends in berlin but they wouldnt know since they dont care about street shit or are girls

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 4th, 2012, 12:13 pm

natur wrote:
i allways wanted to know about the crew berlin crime/tmr
were/are they as hard as they made it seem through their music
the only one of the rappers who look like that is mc bogy.
dont know about the sprayers and who else was/is in the crew

i have a few friends in berlin but they wouldnt know since they dont care about street shit or are girls

I dont know these guys, they are from Lankwitz, Tempelhof and the south of berlin. I have heard of the Mau Mau Gang now that you mention it and i think those are related. You got BC, TMR, Mau Mau etc. I think they started off as graffiti crews.
Mau Mau is a housing project in Lankwitz and it got its name after the revolutioary Mau Mau Movement in Kenya because people there were supposedly pretty destructive and had a bad reputation. That was in the 1950 when those houses were built. The name stuck and a youth gang called themselves like that.
They were involved in a mix of graffiti, rumbles at concerts, fights, small time crimes and making music as you know so id say they are pretty authentic.

Im sure you have seen this clip.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 4th, 2012, 3:00 pm

Sentenza wrote: Since we are talking about Rap too, have you ever heard of Joe Rilla? He is a former BFC Hooligan who started rapping and now does Rock Music i think.

Im just a regular guy from Berlin (i dont live there right now, i stay in Nuremberg, cause i am going to marry here), born and raised there, an 80s baby, my parents were kind of busy with themselves at the time, so i kept myself busy elsewhere :twisted:
If you are asking for my ethnic background i am german to the bone.
After all Berlin is still a pretty safe place even though shit hits the fan every once in a while. Wouldnt wanna miss it.
Yeah, I know Joe Rilla. Didn't like his rap music too much. Now he is doing this Haudegen music. Not sure, but I think you can see him or his band mate in the latest McDonalds spot where he is promoting the McHaudegen... LOL

No, I don't care about your ethnic background. I was just curious, u know, coz u r around here for a pretty long time. Seems we got started pretty much same... He he he

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by natur » May 5th, 2012, 4:16 am

HungryWolf wrote: Yeah, I know Joe Rilla. Didn't like his rap music too much. Now he is doing this Haudegen music. Not sure, but I think you can see him or his band mate in the latest McDonalds spot where he is promoting the McHaudegen... LOL
really the new mc d spot???
next time it aires i will watch closely
but it would make sense, since he had produced the ich liebe es song for mc d

wasn´t joe rilla the one who beat up some rapper on his own concert don´t know the name but he is with kollegah and these little rappers
i think joe has beaten him cause they were saying something bad about berlin but i doon´t know for sure
the german rap scene is so boring and most rappers cant even rap

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 5th, 2012, 5:11 am

I don't know if it is him or his band mate, but he is related to is, definitely.

The Rapper you talking about might be Fler, I guess. But, there is some many things like this happening, I don't really know. True, I can't stand German rap ether. I was into it one time, but after a certain u recognize it's all the same...

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by natur » May 5th, 2012, 6:47 am

HungryWolf wrote:I don't know if it is him or his band mate, but he is related to is, definitely.

The Rapper you talking about might be Fler, I guess. But, there is some many things like this happening, I don't really know. True, I can't stand German rap ether. I was into it one time, but after a certain u recognize it's all the same...
You are right his bandmate is in the commercial , just seen it a few minutes ago
the rappers who got beat up by joe rilla and his boys are shiml and montana max from selfmade records
i googled it, in the link it says that deso dogg was also with the attackers
http://blog.hiphop.de/courtmasta/34790/

i thinnk it is ok to say german rap is dead.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 5th, 2012, 8:44 am

natur wrote: but it would make sense, since he had produced the ich liebe es song for mc d
Damn he must have made piles of money with that jingle!