Yearly Turnover of Drugs in Holland 50 billion

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Yearly Turnover of Drugs in Holland 50 billion

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 8th, 2009, 11:23 am

MadIP wrote:ID SAY IMMIGRANTS IN HOLLAND MAKE 50 % OF THE POPULATION
Actually, Dutch people make up 80% of the population of the Netherlands.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 8th, 2009, 8:57 pm

MadIP wrote:WHY THE fu-- U HYPING HOLLAND ALL THESE MUCH ? EVERYBODY KNOWS ITS A PUNK ASS PLACE WITH TOO MANY IMMIGRANTS, ID SAY IMMIGRANTS IN HOLLAND MAKE 50 % OF THE POPULATION, SO SINCE THE IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE WEAK, THE REGULAR TRIAD GOES THERE AND MAKES BUSINESS, AND YOUR SET OF THE ITALIAN MAFIA TOO,
funny that you can't even give an accurate depiction of foreign groups in the netherlands. judging by your name, i take it that your ip address is pretty damn mad... making this clouds your rational thinking?

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » August 9th, 2009, 10:05 am

AND YOU LIVE IN ALBANIA ? YOUR THIS FOOL HYPING THE ALBANIAN ORGANIZED CRIME, WHEN THEY MAINLY BURGLARIZE HOMES, SAYIN ALBANIA THIS AND THAT, WHEREVER THE ALBANIANS GO THEY GET ALONG WITH THE MOBS THERE, THE ALBANIANS CAME TO NEW YORK AND GOT ALONG WITH THE MOB, THEY DONT WANT PROBLEMS, JUST LIKE THE RUSSIANS, BUT SHIT THE RUSSIANS ARE RECOGNIZABLE, ITS LIKE COMPARIN A MAFIA SOLDIER WITH A GUY STEALIN BIKES, YALL GET DONE BY ANY ORGANIZED CRIME GROUP I CAN THINK OF.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 9th, 2009, 1:29 pm

MadIP wrote:AND YOU LIVE IN ALBANIA ? YOUR THIS FOOL HYPING THE ALBANIAN ORGANIZED CRIME, WHEN THEY MAINLY BURGLARIZE HOMES, SAYIN ALBANIA THIS AND THAT, WHEREVER THE ALBANIANS GO THEY GET ALONG WITH THE MOBS THERE, THE ALBANIANS CAME TO NEW YORK AND GOT ALONG WITH THE MOB, THEY DONT WANT PROBLEMS, JUST LIKE THE RUSSIANS, BUT SHIT THE RUSSIANS ARE RECOGNIZABLE, ITS LIKE COMPARIN A MAFIA SOLDIER WITH A GUY STEALIN BIKES, YALL GET DONE BY ANY ORGANIZED CRIME GROUP I CAN THINK OF.
really now? they get along ej? i can give you proof that the albanian mafia used extreme violence to oust the italians, turks and english bases gangs from milan, germany and england and won against them all.

guy stealing bikes? maybe you should type in some names here, luan plakici, daut kadriovski, felix osmani, alfred shkurti. then come back and call them bike jackers again.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 10th, 2009, 12:48 am

WHY THE fu-- U HYPING HOLLAND ALL THESE MUCH ? EVERYBODY KNOWS ITS A PUNK ASS PLACE WITH TOO MANY IMMIGRANTS, ID SAY IMMIGRANTS IN HOLLAND MAKE 50 % OF THE POPULATION, SO SINCE THE IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE WEAK, THE REGULAR TRIAD GOES THERE AND MAKES BUSINESS, AND YOUR SET OF THE ITALIAN MAFIA TOO, AND OTHERS GO TO STEAL, BUT EVEN THO HAVIN ALL THESE FOREIGN MOBS, STILL YOU AINT GOTTA BE WORRIED AT ALL, CAUSE THE PLACE IS SAFE AS fu--, EVEN YOUR LOCAL CRIPS SET BANGS WITH WATER GUNS (Rollin on the floor !) !!! YOU WANNA SEE A COUNTRY #%@& UP THEN GO TO MEXICO TO TIJUANA , THATS WERE THEY BE KILLIN LIKE FLIES.
90 % of holland is pure dutch(Germanic) people.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 10th, 2009, 1:11 am

There are no Triads or Italian Mafia in Holland.
They have no reason to be there.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » August 11th, 2009, 7:22 am

CheGuevara wrote:
MadIP wrote:AND YOU LIVE IN ALBANIA ? YOUR THIS FOOL HYPING THE ALBANIAN ORGANIZED CRIME, WHEN THEY MAINLY BURGLARIZE HOMES, SAYIN ALBANIA THIS AND THAT, WHEREVER THE ALBANIANS GO THEY GET ALONG WITH THE MOBS THERE, THE ALBANIANS CAME TO NEW YORK AND GOT ALONG WITH THE MOB, THEY DONT WANT PROBLEMS, JUST LIKE THE RUSSIANS, BUT SHIT THE RUSSIANS ARE RECOGNIZABLE, ITS LIKE COMPARIN A MAFIA SOLDIER WITH A GUY STEALIN BIKES, YALL GET DONE BY ANY ORGANIZED CRIME GROUP I CAN THINK OF.
really now? they get along ej? i can give you proof that the albanian mafia used extreme violence to oust the italians, turks and english bases gangs from milan, germany and england and won against them all.

guy stealing bikes? maybe you should type in some names here, luan plakici, daut kadriovski, felix osmani, alfred shkurti. then come back and call them bike jackers again.
You forgot the most important one of them all, Europe's biggest drug, alcohol, tobacco firearms, explosives, smuggler Bajrush Sejdiu and his gang arrested by Macedonian security forces

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 13th, 2009, 7:55 am

There are no Triads or Italian Mafia in Holland.
the ndrangheta is present in holland in the last years tons of calabrians were arrested there i don't know the triads maybe in the 70s they are extinct now it had to be present because it controls most of drugs in europe and holland is an important centre of drug's smuggling

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 13th, 2009, 4:27 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
punamusta wrote:
Dobre wrote:
You can't even get at me with the Sicilians, which are still with Balkan genetics, regardless of the map, which is partly political.
So French people are same as Latvians, for example? And Spanish are same as Belarussians and Ukranians?
no bro, they are not. what is funny is that map is implying that kosova-albanians and albania-albanians have two different gene pools which is false because we are identical to one another. also, it has the spanish in the same category as the ukraines and austrians. i think it's safe to say this map, as well as every other gene pool map is false and incorrect.
What the fuck? Kosovo Albanians are shiptars, primitive goat like falcon worshipping motherfuckers. Albania Albanians, on the other hand, are still gypsy like, but they're more civilized.

That map is very symbolic. It also implies mentality, for example Bulgarians, Macedonians and Albanians being more spiteful and rough mannered than Serbs which have the same mentality as Croats, Montegrins, Bosniaks, Ukranians etc.

Southern Italians are very South Balkans in both mentality and attitude, style, not just genetics.

As that article about the Vlachs said, if you take out the Slavic, Hungarian and Albanian terms, the Romanian language would completely qualify as a Southern Italian dialect.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 13th, 2009, 5:02 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Dobre wrote:>yes it counts ndrangheta controls over 80% of european cocaine i have tons of sources proofing it i also posted a source saying most of cocaine and part of heroin pass through calabrian ports today

Just because it passes through doesn't mean they control it. I can provide you with tons of articles and examples of how South American cocaine has directly come to Macedonian or Bulgarian bosses and then proceeded on from there. The Russian-Bulgarian mafia is a joint venture, just as with the Macedonian-Bulgarian mafia. It's part of a food chain, a ranking, if you will, the Russian mafia is the grandfather, the Bulgarian mafia is the father(son of the grandfather), the Macedonian mafia is the son of the father.

>nah moron that's incorrect maybe the nationalist balkan school teach it for etnich pride but it's just a fake history, most of southern italians have spaniard genes and i know my history better than you moron

LOL @ anyone from the West accusing us from being nationalist, and teaching people propoganda. How ironic. This is exactly why there are powers that be that serve to keep Western, Zionist and Islamist interests out of Macedonia. No..not to keep out, but to control. We filther it. I know of the Wahhabis amongst the Albanian population, we let that Islamist interest because it's in the interest of the Macedonian population to turn America against Albanians in the name of terrorism.

You don't know your history. I just provided you with history on the Macedonian and Albanian communities in Southern Italy.
Danke.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 13th, 2009, 11:00 pm

You don't know your history. I just provided you with history on the Macedonian and Albanian communities in Southern Italy.
The Greeks, Croats and Albanians of southern Italy are tiny minorities not enumerated on the official census and virtually ignored by the Italian state.

http://www.faqs.org/minorities/Western- ... Italy.html

looooool what a big impact of balkan communities :D :D :D

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 14th, 2009, 12:21 am

The Dutch make more of drug trafficking then the Albanians, just like the Italian mafia makes more then the Dutch

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 14th, 2009, 8:13 am

Faciulina wrote:
The Greeks, Croats and Albanians of southern Italy are tiny minorities not enumerated on the official census and virtually ignored by the Italian state.

http://www.faqs.org/minorities/Western- ... Italy.html

looooool what a big impact of balkan communities :D :D :D
That's the current census. I'm talking about history. The Macedonian, Albanian, Bulgarian and Serbo-Croatians/Montegrins have made a bigger impact in Southern Italy over the past 2,000 years than the American military has in it's 300 year existance(note that the toilet in my bathroom is older than the American state, people or culture).

Bulgarian gangsta rap

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 20th, 2009, 4:40 am

THERES NO TRIAD IN HOLLAND, BUT ITS AMSTERDAM IS CONSIDERED A HUB FOR THE 14K TRIAD , ARE YOU REALLY FROM HOLLAND ? CAUSE U TALKIN ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT NETHERLANDS CRIMINALS, BUT I AINT HEARD OF A NETHERLAND CRIMINAL, JUST THEY HAVE A LOT OF FOREIGN CRIMINALS, WOULD BE A EURO VERSION OF EL PASO TEXAS, BUT 0.00001 % OF THE VIOLENCE THERES IN EL PASO, SO YALL HAVE ALL THESE ITALIANS, BULGARIANS, NEARLY ALL EUROPES CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION AND SMALL GROUPS OF THIEVES, BUT THOSE GROUPS ARE ALL FOREIGN, SO THERES NO HOLLAND MAFIA, LIKE THERES NO FRENCH MAFIA, SO I TOLD YOU , YOU BARELY HAVE VIOLENCE IN HOLLAND, SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT UR PORTRAYING IT AS A HEAVEN FOR CRIME.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 20th, 2009, 8:10 am

MadIP wrote:YOU BARELY HAVE VIOLENCE IN HOLLAND, SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT UR PORTRAYING IT AS A HEAVEN FOR CRIME.
You don't have to have a high level of violence to have organized crime. That's why it's "organized".

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » September 20th, 2009, 11:54 am

Dutch criminals are some of the biggest drug producers and traffickers around ....even the the Dutch government is the only one that taxes drugs and prostitution.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 20th, 2009, 6:32 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:The Dutch make more of drug trafficking then the Albanians, just like the Italian mafia makes more then the Dutch
i feel bad for you if you actually believe this.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 21st, 2009, 7:56 am

CheGuevara wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:The Dutch make more of drug trafficking then the Albanians, just like the Italian mafia makes more then the Dutch
i feel bad for you if you actually believe this.
How ironic.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 25th, 2009, 5:56 am

Azure9920 wrote:
MadIP wrote:YOU BARELY HAVE VIOLENCE IN HOLLAND, SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT UR PORTRAYING IT AS A HEAVEN FOR CRIME.
You don't have to have a high level of violence to have organized crime. That's why it's "organized".
THE DUMB POST HAD TO COME, FROM " SMART " AZURE, SO SINCE ITS ORGANIZED CRIMINALS THEY DONT SHOOT PEOPLE, KIDNAP AND OTHER THINGS, YOURE A FOOL !!! WHERE THERE IS MORE VIOLENCE, THERES MORE ORGANIZED CRIME, ITS TRUE THE MOBS REALLY DONT WANT TO TAKE HEAT LIKE THAT, BUT THEY HAVE TO RESORT TO VIOLENCE, SO IF THEY HAVE TO SHOOT UP A PLACE THEY GONNA DO IT.
I DONT KNOW OF ANY DUTCH CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION, NEITHER DRUG TRAFFICKERS UNLESS ITS IMMIGRANTS FROM THAT COUNTRY. YOU SEEM LIKE BG CASPER AND HIS CRIP STORIES, NOW U TELLIN US FAIRY TALES ABOUT A DUTCH MOB THAT DOESNT EXIST, LIKE I SAID HOLLAND HAS MANY IMMIGRANTS, AND SOME OF THEM MAKE THERE PAPER RESORTING TO CRIME.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 25th, 2009, 1:07 pm

When's the last time you've heard about a mob hit in New York? They're far and few between, and yet they still operate on a large scale. Unnecessary violence leads to prosecution.

Also, Holland doesn't have a high amount of immigrants; especially non-white ones. In fact, they have very few minorities.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 25th, 2009, 3:17 pm

MadIP wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
THE DUMB POST HAD TO COME, FROM " SMART " AZURE, SO SINCE ITS ORGANIZED CRIMINALS THEY DONT SHOOT PEOPLE, KIDNAP AND OTHER THINGS, YOURE A FOOL !!! WHERE THERE IS MORE VIOLENCE, THERES MORE ORGANIZED CRIME, ITS TRUE THE MOBS REALLY DONT WANT TO TAKE HEAT LIKE THAT, BUT THEY HAVE TO RESORT TO VIOLENCE, SO IF THEY HAVE TO SHOOT UP A PLACE THEY GONNA DO IT.
I DONT KNOW OF ANY DUTCH CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION, NEITHER DRUG TRAFFICKERS UNLESS ITS IMMIGRANTS FROM THAT COUNTRY. YOU SEEM LIKE BG CASPER AND HIS CRIP STORIES, NOW U TELLIN US FAIRY TALES ABOUT A DUTCH MOB THAT DOESNT EXIST, LIKE I SAID HOLLAND HAS MANY IMMIGRANTS, AND SOME OF THEM MAKE THERE PAPER RESORTING TO CRIME.
If there ever was a Dutch organized crime group, it would either consist of small time mentally and emotionally unstable thugs working for foreign organized crime groups like the Norweigens or Danes...

Or you could go into a Mass Effect type of movie like conspiracy theory where some Eric Roberts looking guy with white dyed hair and a British accent has ultra tech laboratories and has plenty of blonde haired blue eyed henchmen to carry out his hits behaving like robots...and he probably has robots in his facilities and the doors aren't automatic, they're made of nanotechnology allowing them to freeze and defreeze so you can pass through them. Ironically, most major corperate firms today are the only private entities that are able to aquire this technology. Sadly this man's business is producing drugs and he has the best agents in the world looking for him.

Unless you consider Shell as a Dutch organized crime group, you've come to the wrong place. Whichever people are backwards, they usually form the organized crime groups by ethnicity. Race is the basis for gang ethnicities. This is why you never see any German organized crime groups even though the German people are in my top 5 for being the most advanced, smartest, forward, etc. and the like in the world.

Anglo-American interests keep a tight lock on German society just to make sure World War 2 doesn't happen again, and by that I don't mean war(for those too stupid to understand without explination), but I mean advancement. Just the way the Netherlands is a sattilite state for Germany where the traffick of drugs and sex slaves is legal, even under international laws and regulations. This is just as Bulgaria has been a Russian sattilite state from the beginning. If you read the reports of foreign business affairs in Bulgaria, you'll find that the Bulgarian secret service controlled hundreds of foreign firms from Austria to Singapore. That was in the Cold War era, the only difference today is that those firms are in control of Bulgarian mafia bosses instead of intelligence operatives, which coensign with one another.

Unfortunetly, an economy based solely on tourism in the drug and sex industries cannot advance Germany as a state nor as a people. The Germans have always found a way through. After all, Antartica is under the complete control of the Nazi collective and who knows how much they've advanced there since the end of World War 2.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 25th, 2009, 5:13 pm

Azure9920 wrote:When's the last time you've heard about a mob hit in New York? They're far and few between, and yet they still operate on a large scale. Unnecessary violence leads to prosecution.

Also, Holland doesn't have a high amount of immigrants; especially non-white ones. In fact, they have very few minorities.
20% :S

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » September 25th, 2009, 7:47 pm

If there ever was a Dutch organized crime group, it would either consist of small time mentally and emotionally unstable thugs working for foreign organized crime groups like the Norweigens or Danes...
that proves your dumb...dutch groups are some of the biggest drug producers and import exporters...i ve read indictment after indictment

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 26th, 2009, 7:29 am

WHERE THERE IS MORE VIOLENCE, THERES MORE ORGANIZED CRIME
naaaah you are another who doesn't know organized crime at all, this is absolutely fake, although some exceptions when there are mob wars like in south italy in the 80s or moscow in the 90s but they are exceptions... look at japan where the criminal violence is the lowest in the world but the yakuza is one of the strongest organized crime groups... according to you south africa should have the strongest mob syndicate in the world because it has an average of over 100 murders per 100.000?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 26th, 2009, 11:18 am

CheGuevara wrote:20% :S
Which is a relatively small number. Also note that I made a distinction between White immigrants, who make up the majority of the 20%, and the 7% or so that would be considered a minority. Regardless, both are very small numbers.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 26th, 2009, 12:40 pm

Faciulina wrote:according to you south africa should have the strongest mob syndicate in the world because it has an average of over 100 murders per 100.000?
By Mike Cohen

Sept. 22 (Bloomberg) -- South Africa’s murder rate, one of the world’s highest, fell for the seventh time in eight years, yet missed a targeted decline set by the government.

Murders in the year through March fell 3.4 percent to 37.2 per 100,000 people.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... 88I.vmJ240

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 26th, 2009, 3:13 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Faciulina wrote:according to you south africa should have the strongest mob syndicate in the world because it has an average of over 100 murders per 100.000?
By Mike Cohen

Sept. 22 (Bloomberg) -- South Africa’s murder rate, one of the world’s highest, fell for the seventh time in eight years, yet missed a targeted decline set by the government.

Murders in the year through March fell 3.4 percent to 37.2 per 100,000 people.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... 88I.vmJ240

Wow I'd never give out that much effort to prove someone's estimate wrong. You're stupid.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 26th, 2009, 5:04 pm

No, you'd only write 9 paragraphs about a Bulgarian guy's father and how he's in a half assed music video by day and controlling Madrid, Milan, Berlin and Prague by night.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 26th, 2009, 6:59 pm

CheGuevara wrote:No, you'd only write 9 paragraphs about a Bulgarian guy's father and how he's in a half assed music video by day and controlling Madrid, Milan, Berlin and Prague by night.
It's a shame you're too stupid to learn the Cyrillic alphabet and language otherwise you'd know that what they said at the beginning of the video is exactly what I told you on the prostitution in those cities. You just made yourself look like a complete jackass once again, nothing new. Maybe I could tally your jackass moves from now on if you want, hm?

Maybe instead of preaching and trying to downsize this guy you could try Googling him? As a matter of fact, his daddy recently had one of his hotels seized by the Bulgarian anti-organized crime bearau.

Also, I wasn't talking about Vanko, I was talking about the Saddam guy. I could bitch slap Vanko if I wanted and he's harder to slap than the US president.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 26th, 2009, 7:25 pm

And 50 Cent claims he owned NYC drug trafficking when he was younger. What a rapper says can't be held as proof. But again, Fyromians are always finding ways to innovate stupidness and gullibility.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 26th, 2009, 9:36 pm

CheGuevara wrote:And 50 Cent claims he owned NYC drug trafficking when he was younger. What a rapper says can't be held as proof. But again, Fyromians are always finding ways to innovate stupidness and gullibility.
?

That's not what a rapper says nor was it in the video. Unless you've been worshipping your hawk the entire time I've been talking, you've just said the complete opposite and made a jackass out of yourself again. I thought you were smarter than this but Azure is right, you need to work on some logic because unless things are told to you, you don't understand shit. You can't make the simple connections for yourself.

Let me tell you what happened: They accused and indicted the rapper of exactly those charges and what it says at the beginning of the video about his prostitution rackets in those cities is a documented fact by Bulgarian and foreign authorities, not by the rapper's word. He's a 'pimp rapper'. He's a small time guy compared to the rest, he can never be called a boss. Just because he owned a bunch of hookers here and there doesn't make him what you thought makes him out to be. I never said he controlled anything and it was never even implied by the authorities. There's a difference between controlling the prostitution industry in a certain European city and then having a fucking escort agency in that city, HUGE DIFFERENCE.

The rapper denied everything that was put out against him. The only reason the rapper made this video in a bragging manner was because he was aquitted of all charges even though the evidence was put infront of him. Also, Plodlivski zatvor = the prison in Plodliv, where the pimp rapper and his brother are from. He wants to point out what he's been through and how he got no problem. It was the Bulgarian media and authorities who made him look like a criminal, I doubt he wanted that image anyhow. Just because you drive a BMW, wear a gold necklace, watch, bracelet and tracksuit, you don't want to be known as just a criminal, you want to be known as a rich man with muscle who means business. If I did that, would I be a Crip or a Blood..?

xD

And yet again, you're ignoring my posts about the uncle and trying to turn around the conversation in the direction of the pussy rapper. Just read this article for fuck's sakes

http://www.opasnite.eu/en/jaws/2-shtrak ... -kompromat

Look at the part about the Iraqi oil scandal, he managed to wash millions of dollars through his companies that were supposed to go to the headquarters of the Bulgarian Socialist Party but instead ended up in his hands and to his partners in Switzerland. He also bought the Bulgarian president a 100,000 Euro apartment as a gift.

And that's not all, that very same president who had that type of circle of friends gave the highest citizen award to guess who..

www.kaneff.com

Iggy is virtually banned from Bulgaria, he has too much people after him to step foot there so he stays in Toronto working in his front company. His biggest building is worth 50 million dollars and is a fine one, I'll tell you that. Worth the $1200 for a 2 bedroom apartment rent, you have an indoor pool, gym, convience store, tennis court etc.

But Iggy is a smart motherfucker. He donates alot to foundations and educational institutions, and has donated 300,000 dollars to the government of Macedonia. He has two daughters and his wife was a former state security agent in Bulgaria, the KGB equivelent there. His two daughters, one goes to Oxford, the other to Harvard.

He's built 17,000 houses, has 8 golf courses and 20 big apartment buildings and several plazas and mall. He basically built the Peel region. His family fled to Austria in 1940 when he was 14, and he is basically a Nazi if you've worked for him long enough to have your belly button pop out you'll notice it, Facist motherfucker.

He was also accused of some scheme involving nuclear power plants in Bulgaria on the black sea...he bought properties in Bulgaria for incredibly high prices to cover up some bribes or something, I don't know how that works but he pulled it off and if the alligations are true, they haven't nailed him for it. As a matter of fact, mayor McHazel attended his 80th birthday. But that's nothing compared to his political connections.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 28th, 2009, 10:02 am

http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-te ... rates.html

you are a complete idiot cheguevara, look at this map it includes the actual top 10 countries with highest murder rates (south africa, rwanda, lesotho, swaziland, venezuela, jamaica, el salvador, honduras, bolivia and colombia) murder rate is flexible, south africa has currently about 40 per 100, okay, it is always in the top and it has not any strong organized crime group since italian mafia litterally dominates south africa, same the other 9 except colombia the only in this list where there are strong organized crime groups, although cartels and not real mafia