Gamorra hit caught on camera in Italy

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Gamorra hit caught on camera in Italy

Unread post by thewestside » October 29th, 2009, 10:03 pm

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Camorra hit caught on camera in Italy

Unread post by Dobre » October 29th, 2009, 11:21 pm

LOL you son of a bitch you beat me to it.

Here

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 31st, 2009, 12:21 am

It's good that you posted that anyway because the link I posted has changed.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 31st, 2009, 3:36 pm

so,I just watched somebody die.

whats the over/under on the hitman getting bodied because he was on camera?
or will he just get a ticket out of town and stuff?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 31st, 2009, 6:30 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:so,I just watched somebody die.

whats the over/under on the hitman getting bodied because he was on camera?
or will he just get a ticket out of town and stuff?
B.

It's pretty much same as this beef

http://www.voanews.com/english/About/20 ... -voa57.cfm

http://macedonia.usembassy.gov/mediaatt ... rilov.html

This guy is a front man for the CIA, the reason why Voice of America and the US Embassy condemn the attacks.

The guy who ordered the hit was the guy on the right

Here he is after the guy on the left pointed the finger at him

Note ^ this man is very well connected to the Bulgarian mafia.

Now this is one of the two attackers, the guy who pulled the trigger of the silenced Colt 45 and who is an ex Macedonian special forces member who also served in the Iraq war.

Both the attackers and the guy who ordered the hit were aquitted. The only things that have changed is one of the two attackers still works in the bald guy's company, the guy who fired the gun works as a taxi driver(lol he's driven me around here and there) and the bald guy moved to Skopje in his permenent residence there...even though he has luxury yachts and property on the Mediterranian as well as prime real estate and condos in Miami and Belgrade.

And here is the bald guy's Mercedes SUV

Everyone got a ticket out.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » October 31st, 2009, 7:32 pm

Dobre wrote:LOL you son of a bitch you beat me to it.

Here

A. Did he kill that guys friends too?

B. Hes not Connected or a threat, just a simple muscln?

Thats just like the guy or even worst from 18st who killed that one guy on camera! It wasnt even a REAL MAFIA hit, he didnt have a gun or shit, he could atleast walked on the side of him LOL from the BACK? Thats a boring/unskilled hitman + he was caught on camera LMAO!

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 31st, 2009, 10:24 pm

youngspade wrote:
Dobre wrote:LOL you son of a bitch you beat me to it.

Here

A. Did he kill that guys friends too?

B. Hes not Connected or a threat, just a simple muscln?

Thats just like the guy or even worst from 18st who killed that one guy on camera! It wasnt even a REAL MAFIA hit, he didnt have a gun or shit, he could atleast walked on the side of him LOL from the BACK? Thats a boring/unskilled hitman + he was caught on camera LMAO!
Naples is a warzone. The guy in my last post I talked about was only used for his experiance in Iraq + he would look good for the camera. The place where the entire beef took down was like 2 squared miles and 50,000 people so everyone knew both them and eachother. Within 24 hours of the attack, everything about everything about the beef was discovered and made public.

This is nothing though. These are some Russian mafia hits

This one has disabled embedding so whoever wants to watch it(excluding Johnny of course, he's not part of our VIP circle) can just doubleclick it and open the Youtube link

Also, alot of people would think hey mobsters aren't on the internet, they don't have Facebook profiles or any crap like that, they would never allow themselves to be near a camera and say stuff on purpose. Welcome to the 21st century gentlemen, the anti-yous-a-mobster sterotype DOESN'T ALWAYS APPLY. There's plenty of actual mobsters/people involved in organized crime activity with profiles on Facebook. The only thing you need to do is know how to look for them.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 1st, 2009, 1:27 am

youngspade wrote:Thats a boring hitman
I'm sure if you ask politely, he'll make his next hit a little more entertaining.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » November 1st, 2009, 10:06 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
I'm sure if you ask politely, he'll make his next hit a little more entertaining.
That's the problem with this board. Well one of 'em anyway. A bunch of dumbass kids who have seen too many movies. Except for being on camera, the hit was carried out very professionally. But clowns on this board want to see machine gun shootouts in the streets. Give me a break.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 1st, 2009, 10:54 pm

thewestside wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
That's the problem with this board. Well one of 'em anyway. A bunch of dumbass kids who have seen too many movies. Except for being on camera, the hit was carried out very professionally. But clowns on this board want to see machine gun shootouts in the streets. Give me a break.

No actually if YOUR MAFIA is MAKING fucking MILLIONS maybe buy him a sniper? Or ATLEAST SEND A MESSAGE! Like the RUssians DID, he shot the car up FIRST with AK shells and then WALKED UP then shot 3-4 more times to the guys head. THATS A MAFIA HIT. A AVERAGE Punk has the guts to do what he did!! LOL.....and look at the YAKUZA's when they DO hits you find the bodies 2-5 years LATER. Those NASTADANGANANA fags you guys speak of AINT SHIT. All that money and they cant buy a hitman a sniper rifle? Or maybe atleast 3-5 more rounds to send a MESSAGE to all OPPOSERS?

I Already said you guys are idiots, just sit here and FANTASIZE about shit your not even apart of, ALWAYS POSTING FROM FBI Sites and shit nigga YOU AINT GOT YOUR OWN SOURCES? Or its always a WEBSITE...!?!?!? The Cartels blew up planes to send messages and you tell me that you cant send a MESSAGE to a UNARMED MAN? Like I also said, this guy HAD TO BE NOBODY, with nobody to help him out or ANYTHING. ALso, someone mentioned ALL he did was point a finger? What TYPE OF WANNAB GLORIFIED MAFIA MOVE IS THAT? Especially from THE NATADADAIFHDHDG whateva the fuck?

The Difference between a HIT and JUST A KILL IS.....

A HIT - Is someone, invovled into Organized Crime himself or Politics! You just dont CALL Hits on people for trynna sell you a ICE CREAM? Get real, Do you notice the difference in the videos? The Russian GUY, atleast LOOKD as if he was involved in Organized Crime or Politics (Hense BACKUP, 2 cars and Muslce) and even with them all dead STILL HAD BACKUP and PEOPLE ALIVE! Thats a CLEAR MAFIOSO HIT onto another CRIME ORGANIZATION!

The other one lookd HELLA CIVILIAN!!!!! Wasnt planned just hella hesitated, he could just ran up firing! What a GUY standing on ICECREAM machine gunna do I checked his waistline so it was no QUICK THREAT gonna stop bullets from hitting him! But this guys goes in the store then acts "PROFESSIONAL" and shoots him in the back! LOL and nobdoy was EVEN in 1,000 feet or AWARE to HELP him like HE WAS NOBODY! (As Far As Mafioso help?!) The guy was a FUCKING NOBODY! See your so full of FBI information and news you miss the little shit like that *WHICH THE FEDS DONT TEACH U LOSER/LAME-0*

IS THIS A HIT? LOL? :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E_L2U0Xe82w&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E_L2U0Xe82w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

18st GOT BETTER HITMAN than, THE FUCKING MAFIA, and this wasnt planned! But YOU SEE how HES NOBODY? NO RETURN FIRE or anyone CARE?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » November 1st, 2009, 11:00 pm

Shut the fuck up, spade? Good God man...

That was a professional hit. The point of it is the guy to die with guarentee, nothing more, nothing less.

As for a sniper...lol...

Snipers, car bombs, and executioner squads are used only when the target is heavily guarded. This guy was alone. A simple snub nose did the work to a t.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 1st, 2009, 11:13 pm

Dobre wrote:Shut the fu-- up, spade? Good God man...

That was a professional hit. The point of it is the guy to die with guarentee, nothing more, nothing less.

As for a sniper...lol...

Snipers, car bombs, and executioner squads are used only when the target is heavily guarded. This guy was alone. A simple snub nose did the work to a t.

You cant CALL someone PROFESSIONAL when they did SOMETHING A LITTLE SOMOLIAN kid can do! You guys dont know the difference when just killing and a PROFESSIONAL hit. You guys are all losers for GOOGLEING half the shit you do!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » November 1st, 2009, 11:59 pm

youngspade = a little kid who has been watching too many Rambo and ninja movies.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 2nd, 2009, 12:55 am

thewestside wrote:youngspade = a little kid who has been watching too many Rambo and ninja movies.

Y.Spade = Knows the Difference between HOOD PULL and FBI pull ( :P )!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 2nd, 2009, 1:38 am

youngspade wrote:
thewestside wrote:youngspade = a little kid who has been watching too many Rambo and ninja movies.

Y.Spade = Knows the Difference between HOOD PULL and FBI pull ( :P )!

Aslo, The Yakuza hits I was talking about WAS real and I seen it on the news myself, not reporting some shit from FBI Files! LOL Go get a Italian Mafia show on A&E!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 2nd, 2009, 10:48 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-lN-A5znfQ

how youngspade would have done the hit had he been contracted.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 2nd, 2009, 11:10 am

CheGuevara wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-lN-A5znfQ

Coming from a guy WHO joined a SITE to talk about SHIT HES NEVER SEEN IN HIS LIFE just to post MAFIA shit, STFU GTFO!

Thats NOT A REAL fucking HIT hE WAS SCARED until he feel down, then HE did sent a message/making sure he was DEAD. But the RUSSIANS were REALLY MAFIOSO on MAFIOSO HIT. Thats all im saying, maybe we can set you up after 8pm : The LCN Report by : FBI Special Agent WestSide, then @ 9pm : Little Albania IN THE BRONX (WTF?) by : The Guy name I can barely say!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 2nd, 2009, 11:54 am

youngspade wrote:Coming from a guy WHO joined a SITE to talk about SHIT HES NEVER SEEN IN HIS LIFE just to post MAFIA shit, STFU GTFO!

Thats NOT A REAL #%@&#%@ HIT hE WAS SCARED until he feel down, then HE did sent a message/making sure he was DEAD. But the RUSSIANS were REALLY MAFIOSO on MAFIOSO HIT. Thats all im saying, maybe we can set you up after 8pm : The LCN Report by : FBI Special Agent WestSide, then @ 9pm : Little Albania IN THE BRONX (WTF?) by : The Guy name I can barely say!
lol, is this the part when i reply to your first sentence and then you reply back with all the stuff you've done and seen in your life? listen, a hit is a hit. the only difference between the italian and russian hit in this thread is the number of bullets used. both accomplished exactly the same.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 2nd, 2009, 11:58 am

CheGuevara wrote: a hit is a hit. the only difference between the italian and russian hit in this thread is the number of bullets used. both accomplished exactly the same.
I dont usually agree with Che but this is true.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 2nd, 2009, 12:04 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:I dont usually agree with Che but this is true.
lol, when have we ever even spoken before?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » November 2nd, 2009, 1:46 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
He's a wigger, only Asian. You'd shit yourself if you see his picture.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » November 2nd, 2009, 1:59 pm

youngspade wrote:

As for a sniper...lol...

You cant CALL someone PROFESSIONAL when they did SOMETHING A LITTLE SOMOLIAN kid can do! You guys dont know the difference when just killing and a PROFESSIONAL hit. You guys are all losers for GOOGLEING half the shit you do!
lol

I don't have to Google anything. I've frankly gotten bored of mafia movies, documentaries and pictures. I've seen these guys in real life so much to the point where I'm not amused with their presence. I see them as an equal, nothing less, nothing more. My bloodline and families around it(cousins) are full of them. Need I say more? It just doesn't amuse me. It makes me happy to think about them that people like you would kill eachother over Alex Rudaj's penis being smaller than John Gotti's.

It's in my blood, wherever I go they come to me. Alot of those mob guys in New York would say you have to go to them for work, get yourself known you know? No I don't know. They always pop out of nowhere. I don't need to go searching for them. They come to me. All I need to do is be myself, get noticed and start a conversation.

Yet again there's a huge difference between knowing them as a friend and knowing them as both a business partner and friend.
youngspade wrote:

Coming from a guy WHO joined a SITE to talk about SHIT HES NEVER SEEN IN HIS LIFE just to post MAFIA shit, STFU GTFO!

Thats NOT A REAL #%@&#%@ HIT hE WAS SCARED until he feel down, then HE did sent a message/making sure he was DEAD. But the RUSSIANS were REALLY MAFIOSO on MAFIOSO HIT. Thats all im saying, maybe we can set you up after 8pm : The LCN Report by : FBI Special Agent WestSide, then @ 9pm : Little Albania IN THE BRONX (WTF?) by : The Guy name I can barely say!
Exactly LMFAO

Here's some for the records

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 2nd, 2009, 2:22 pm

Dobre wrote:
youngspade wrote:

As for a sniper...lol...

lol

I don't have to Google anything. I've frankly gotten bored of mafia movies, documentaries and pictures. I've seen these guys in real life so much to the point where I'm not amused with their presence. I see them as an equal, nothing less, nothing more. My bloodline and families around it(cousins) are full of them. Need I say more? It just doesn't amuse me. It makes me happy to think about them that people like you would kill eachother over Alex Rudaj's penis being smaller than John Gotti's.

It's in my blood, wherever I go they come to me. Alot of those mob guys in New York would say you have to go to them for work, get yourself known you know? No I don't know. They always pop out of nowhere. I don't need to go searching for them. They come to me. All I need to do is be myself, get noticed and start a conversation.

Yet again there's a huge difference between knowing them as a friend and knowing them as both a business partner and friend.
youngspade wrote:

Exactly LMFAO

Here's some for the records

I was mainly talking about WestSIde and Che guy, I just quoted and responded to certain shit...! These guys been sitting here for 1 year MAKING thousands of POSTS each DAY.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 2nd, 2009, 3:09 pm

youngspade wrote:I was mainly talking about WestSIde and Che guy, I just quoted and responded to certain shit...! These guys been sitting here for 1 year MAKING thousands of POSTS each DAY.
i'm under house arrest. i need forums or otherwise i'll start talking to myself lol. anyway, why are you insulting me? all i said to you was a hit is a hit no matter how it was done. the fact is, the mafia tries to stay quiet and away from the media. even the killings they participate in are done so in a quiet manner not to attract media attention. do you think a little hit like this would make national news? of course not. but what if they sprayed the entire car and killed 3-4 people are a time. cnn would be covering it for a week.

btw, how old are you?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 2nd, 2009, 3:40 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
youngspade wrote:I was mainly talking about WestSIde and Che guy, I just quoted and responded to certain shit...! These guys been sitting here for 1 year MAKING thousands of POSTS each DAY.
i'm under house arrest. i need forums or otherwise i'll start talking to myself lol. anyway, why are you insulting me? all i said to you was a hit is a hit no matter how it was done. the fact is, the mafia tries to stay quiet and away from the media. even the killings they participate in are done so in a quiet manner not to attract media attention. do you think a little hit like this would make national news? of course not. but what if they sprayed the entire car and killed 3-4 people are a time. cnn would be covering it for a week.

btw, how old are you?

Im 21, seen and met people you wouldnt imagine, onetime, I was on the Greyhound with this "hitman" wont disclose his name but he lost a little bit of his ARM. He was a WHITE guy hitman for the Mexican Mafia! He told me some shit that makes that look like PETTY PAP! Honestly, if a man is SHOT IN PUBLIC its gonna be COVERED Locally! What im saying is that, The Russian Mafia Killings, WAS A MAFIOSO HIT ON MAFIOSO! Thats considered a REAL REAL MAFIA HIT. Not that BS you guys are glorifying!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 2nd, 2009, 6:24 pm

good for you, i'm sure the greyhound is host to ton's of mafia meetings that you've participated in. as for what i've seen or imagined. i'm not even going to stup to a level so stupid as to reply to that.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 2nd, 2009, 6:29 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
nah but i do read your post

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 2nd, 2009, 7:05 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:
nah but i do read your post
i mostly copy and paste from sources and revolve my statements around them, what don't you agree with?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » November 2nd, 2009, 7:36 pm

You cant CALL someone PROFESSIONAL when they did SOMETHING A LITTLE SOMOLIAN kid can do! You guys dont know the difference when just killing and a PROFESSIONAL hit. You guys are all losers for GOOGLEING half the shit you do
you are seriously an idiot youngspade and you don't know shit exceopt maybe some 16 years old niggers looool first off the man killed was a member of camorra so it's a camorra hit second it shows the HUGE impunity of camorra in naples than yakuza russian mafia or niggers like you in campton or other shit hole can only dreams about third the man was not so powerful so the camorra needn't so great professional killers to shot him a young camorrista is enough to do it... if the camorra wants it can send a crew of 15-20 armed men with ak-47 and bazookas like several slaughters they did, yakuza or triads can only dreams about it, at least mexicans could use similar things

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » November 2nd, 2009, 11:36 pm

youngspade wrote:Y.Spade = Knows the Difference between HOOD PULL and FBI pull ( :P )!
Hood pull? LOL. It's ghetto jive BS like this that let's you know this guy is a total joke.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » November 3rd, 2009, 1:45 am

CheGuevara wrote:

btw, how old are you?
Now you're fucking tickling my funny bone, Johnny. There is no such thing as house arrest. You just don't want to go outside. Also, I'm going to report you for sexually harrasing members of this board. That's e-crime. I'ma make sure you don't get to go in the sun for another two years.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 3rd, 2009, 9:55 am

i remember that video,those girls try acten all gangster than after the guy gets killed they run off like rats,funny shit the vato who got killed was a rival gang member,and the homie who did it was drunk as fuck

Return to “Europe (Western)”