UK EnGLAND

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: UK EnGLAND

Unread post by cliffard » April 10th, 2010, 4:54 pm

please stop wanking and eating pringles, its a nice day outside, you can come off your keyboard and out of your darkened crusty foot stale spunk smelling bedroom at your mums house, dont be scared

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 11th, 2010, 6:31 am

get them when their young is the old muslim saying. Its easier to brainwash a person when their young as compared to when they are older.. Kinda like a dog you train them young cause their minds are very malleable...

You can tell these guys are real tough guys, look at the first picture, he cant even look at the camera directly, i bet he hides behind his cousins for protection :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i bet if i confronted this fool without his band of boyfriends, he would just put his head down and walk past me like a bitch,

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 11th, 2010, 6:52 am

thanks for posting all the pictures proving that pakis need numbers to even make it on the scene :lol: :lol: :lol:

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » April 11th, 2010, 7:25 am

^killed it jack....

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 11th, 2010, 7:30 am

cliffard wrote:^killed it jack....
i guess so but this thread isnt really special anyways

if he wants to talk shit about whites ill say whats on my mind

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 11th, 2010, 1:05 pm

I'm always surprised when I hear about Pakistani gangs in the UK because in the US South Asians are pretty much the last people you'd expect to gang bang. They're thought of as being kinda wimpy and nerdy, actually.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 12th, 2010, 2:12 pm

skollyman wrote:
Silencioso wrote:I'm always surprised when I hear about Pakistani gangs in the UK because in the US South Asians are pretty much the last people you'd expect to gang bang. They're thought of as being kinda wimpy and nerdy, actually.
lol funny you should say that in australia indians or "curries" are seen as soft and easy prey for muggings and drunken bashings lol #%@&#%@ kids beat up grown south asian men. I need to hear from a native englishmen why is this so?
cos most of the time, the asians getting beaten up are not british born, they prob just touched down relatively recently - and if they are born in UK, its just bad luck or they live within a predominately white "working class" area where they are the minority.
That shit goes down in the northern cities far more than the capital. Segregation between communities is just a way of life up there.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » April 13th, 2010, 12:49 pm

this geezer chats waste, i come from a town with a STRONG pakistani presence and to say they run things is wrong, ethnic groups in birmingham tend to prosper in a certain part of the drug trade
south asians (predominantly pakistani) - heroin, cause theyre close to NWFP and afghanistan where the plantations and refineries are
blacks - crack cocaine, probably cause the west indies and jamdown especially is an important transshipment point for coke from latin america
whites - powder coke, high grade bud and pills (i hesitate to call them 'e's' cause most of them have 0% mdma in them)
all these ethnic groups sell to their own and each other and will work together and also fall out with each other.....
all ethnic groups are at all different kind of scams, nothing is exclusive

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » April 13th, 2010, 12:59 pm

Silencioso wrote:I'm always surprised when I hear about Pakistani gangs in the UK because in the US South Asians are pretty much the last people you'd expect to gang bang. They're thought of as being kinda wimpy and nerdy, actually.
silencioso ill answer that one for you, when they initially came to the uk thats very much how they were viewed, to be taken the piss out of, as a youngster i personally viewed scenes very much like the one in the film 'this is england' when they go into the asian shop rob it blind and dare the shopkeeper to do fuck all about it, and if they did theyd get battered to fuck, windows in or burning rag thru the letterbox
however as more and more south asians came into the uk they formed areas where they were very much the majority due to 'white flight', extended families buying up rows of properties etc etc, also racism became less and less tolerated in wider british society, the pakistani lads who had grown up here saw how the homegrown white and black lads carried on and figured why shouldnt they carry on same way
theres some proper pakistani crooks and nutters in the uk, but then that can be said of all racial groups

Teflon85
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Birmingham

Unread post by Teflon85 » April 18th, 2010, 8:00 am

pakistani's have ridiculous numbers in their own little areas, so that's what they rely on. From childhood they grow up hanging around brothers/cousins etc and their friends, and get used to being around violence/crime in numbers, so that's how they do it. Go to any pak-gang area in England, and you'll see the 8-12 year olds hanging around the streets with the older mobs. Most of these guys are fine with anybody once out of their own secure area though, and yeh, many run from conflicts if they don't have the numbers, but I've certainly met a few that didn't give a fk about who or what was in front of them.

Personally I'd say those more hardcore types are almost always part of multi-racial groups, indians/paks/blacks/whites/mixed, they all work together when its about making the £.

I'd agree with cliffards breakdown of the drugs trade too, tho I wouldn't say high grade bud is a white thing, there's lots of asians/blacks working on that too, especially the way things are nowadays, crews are handling their own thing from growth to sale, hustlers from every race are growing/distributing/selling.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » May 12th, 2010, 6:54 am

nice one teflon long time no see, 100% brummagem love :mrgreen:

Return to “Europe (Western)”