denmark

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

denmark

Unread post by iboy » November 3rd, 2010, 6:29 am

in denmark some guys have Connections to crips in LA ( an crip gang in compton) and they is real crips not, fakers i dont know em but just heard it. they selling some dope and that, i only have heard about 1 shooting, and stabbing. but like i said i dont know em, but i know they real.

elementgermoney
What city do you live in now?: Frankfurt Nordweststadt

Re: denmark

Unread post by elementgermoney » December 4th, 2010, 6:56 am

i dont see what the purpose of a crip set in denmark would be... no offense, but denmark is the last country that i think of when it comes to beeing grimey... dont get me wrong, ive already met REAL bangers, most of them were in the US military, stationed over here in germany (in my area we got around 6 big US barracks)... i used to kick it with em, but on some money makin & partyin shit... theres enough own european gangs over here, who didnt copy anything they saw on tv, i mean do your own stuff, make that money and fuck everybody else up.. just like we do it!!! by the way, whatup, im new to this board :twisted:

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Re: denmark

Unread post by iboy » December 4th, 2010, 7:30 am

yeah i know what yuh mean but denmark had in 2008-2010 one of the highest gang related murders and shootings, in EU