Thug life in France

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
BakelCityGang
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Paris

Thug life in France

Unread post by BakelCityGang » September 11th, 2013, 10:27 am

In France, there are actually active gangs, drugs cartels and organized mafias.

In Paris, gangstas are located in the suburbans slums and ghettos. They live in decrepits blocks of flats. Crime is mainly structured around miscellaneous drugs (cannabis, heroin, cocain above all) trafficking, but there are also some groups who work just around banks and rich neighborhood hold-ups. In Paris and its district, it is so easy to obtain guns and war weapons. They are mainly part of arabian and west-african ethnic branch.

In Marseille, there are three active crime organizations :
- Napolitan Mafia Marseille Division, specializing in remunerated murders ;
- Corsican Mafia Marseille Branch, specializing in independantism activies, suchs as bombings ;
- Local mafia, specializing in weapons, hold-ups and drugs traffics.

200 people were killed since the beginning of 2013 in Marseille, with automatic weapons. Often in broad daylight among so busy streets. Gangstas from Marseille are part of arabian (Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria), italian, corsican and comorian diasporas.

Other cities, especially Lyon, Grenoble, Nice and Bordeaux, are controlled by organized but unofficial gangs, from the arabian, west-african and polynesian diasporas.

Finally, there are a lot of gangs in the french Polynesia, mainly in French Guiana, Guadeloupe and Reunion Island. They are all involved in drugs trafficking.

Watch these videos :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2m6wOGTiRo (Waka Flocka Flames with gangsters in Paris)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B8IKn-RrDc (Great video clip with gangsters from Paris and Lyon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40_SFLPOPrA (Truck/lorry hold-up in Marseille)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlk4xLK25sk (Video clip with Marseille gangsters)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH8zZXZ7pyI (TV report with Marseille gangsters)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3xXCfXxr70 (Video clip with Guadeloupean gangsters)

:wink:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Thug life in France

Unread post by bgcasper » September 11th, 2013, 11:46 pm

word let em know wassup maximum bigg up to south paris 13 viet town the big badd 93 94 grigny sud centre gringy grande borne sarcellfornia la courneuve le 92 aulnay et tous les guetto de panam du 13 au 19 20 18 ect ect

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 12th, 2013, 3:01 pm

People from Northern France always told me not to go to Marseille because its dangerous and dirty. I always considered it an interesting city.

Which city in France has the worst reputation? I know Paris has some very big housing projects. I ve been there in '98. I think i stayed in Arrondissement 17 or something.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 12th, 2013, 7:33 pm

[quote="Sentenza"]People from Northern France always told me not to go to Marseille because its dangerous and dirty. I always considered it an interesting city.

Which city in France has the worst reputation? I know Paris has some very big housing projects. I ve been there in '98. I think i stayed in Arrondissement 17 or something.[/quote]

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 13th, 2013, 7:56 am

Lord Have Mercy!

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » September 13th, 2013, 8:26 am

I'd like to see you droped in such hoods/citys mentioned above... Your so called "Lord" won't do nothing for you, trust me... Oh and don't get me wrong we're not saying that France/Europe is worst than USA, faaaar from that BS... But grow up, save money, and take a plane or two... In other words take your head out of your asshole "bro" !

Kess kim gonfle ces ricains incultes ! Si ça s'trouve la-cui il vit en Alaska et il vient ramener sa gueule pour nous apprendre comment ça se passse chez nous quoi !!! Mais bon j'perds mon temps j'crois...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 14th, 2013, 4:57 am

karim wrote:I'd like to see you droped in such hoods/citys mentioned above... Your so called "Lord" won't do nothing for you, trust me... Oh and don't get me wrong we're not saying that France/Europe is worst than USA, faaaar from that BS... But grow up, save money, and take a plane or two... In other words take your head out of your asshole "bro" !

Kess kim gonfle ces ricains incultes ! Si ça s'trouve la-cui il vit en Alaska et il vient ramener sa gueule pour nous apprendre comment ça se passse chez nous quoi !!! Mais bon j'perds mon temps j'crois...
mais graaaave mon frere taas vu cette salope elle vote pour bush en plus ...il savent pas cher nous cest le hezbolla leur pti rappeur a deux balle il fon pas 10 metre sur nos tess

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 14th, 2013, 10:01 am

Yawn...

What's the chances of having two French Pierres in here?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 14th, 2013, 10:40 pm

xxx wrote:Yawn...

What's the chances of having two French Pierres in here?
va niker ta grand mere vielle tassper de gringo ...va peps le sgeg de bush grande salope ke tu est ...dont try to translate slang its about you but for me and all the pierre that pass by so they can know who is u

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » September 26th, 2013, 7:14 am

:lol: Bien dit frelo ! 8)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2013, 7:39 am

karim wrote::lol: Bien dit frelo ! 8)
8) :lol: imagine ca un crips groupie ki est pro bush une vrai blanave ki ouvre ses fesses car il est sur le net ...lol

Siner
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Nowhere

Unread post by Siner » September 29th, 2013, 1:10 am

i know ur tryna put ur country on the map but lol....

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » October 1st, 2013, 2:29 am

No Siner, you're wrong. We know that France can't compare to USA or Brasil when it come to thug life, we do know that perfectly. But don't think France is an amusement park... Just remember 2005's riots for example...
My aim has always been to leave the hood not to rep it 24/7 for nothing more than a few street recognition...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 1st, 2013, 2:16 pm

Classic:

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 1st, 2013, 2:31 pm

@Sentenza- Nice post playa! I know you said classic but I had never seen that before. Was that Hash that ol boy was cutting in the beginning? That was a brick!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 1st, 2013, 2:41 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:@Sentenza- Nice post playa! I know you said classic but I had never seen that before. Was that Hash that ol boy was cutting in the beginning? That was a brick!
Yea its hash, pretty potent. Its common over here in Europe because we are so close to asia.
Its from a french movie called "Hate/La Haine" which is set in the french ghetto. Very good and funny movie.

This is the Intro:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 1st, 2013, 2:43 pm

Another good one, from Paris:

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » October 2nd, 2013, 5:03 am

Let them know my friend... :arrow:

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » October 3rd, 2013, 11:10 am

Come on man....hasj from Asia??Really??More like Northern Africa.Yeah France have all the stuff other country's have but yall push no weight in Europe.Foreign groups controll France.No shame in that.Just stating facts.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 3rd, 2013, 12:54 pm

EuroTrash wrote:Come on man....hasj from Asia??Really??More like Northern Africa.Yeah France have all the stuff other country's have but yall push no weight in Europe.Foreign groups controll France.No shame in that.Just stating facts.
Yea over here it comes through turkey from central asia. No doubt about it.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » October 4th, 2013, 11:43 am

Sentenza wrote: Yea its hash, pretty potent. Its common over here in Europe because we are so close to asia.
Its from a french movie called "Hate/La Haine" which is set in the french ghetto. Very good and funny movie.
La Haine is truly a classic "ghetto" movie. Really liked it. Good music and nicely done movie.

About that hash..... Here it is both Indian and Maroccon hash, but maybe little more from India. When it's good, it's good, but I still prefer local indo.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 4th, 2013, 6:20 pm

punamusta wrote:
Sentenza wrote: Yea its hash, pretty potent. Its common over here in Europe because we are so close to asia.
La Haine is truly a classic "ghetto" movie. Really liked it. Good music and nicely done movie.

About that hash..... Here it is both Indian and Maroccon hash, but maybe little more from India. When it's good, it's good, but I still prefer local indo.
Black Afghan is what people i know sold....
But yea a lot of it comes from Morocco & north africa etc. too.
Depends on the region in europe you stay at.

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » October 5th, 2013, 4:38 am

Ok thanks for the correction Sentenza.Thought the Maroccans had the hasj game on lockdown.Apparantly not.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 5th, 2013, 5:21 am

EuroTrash wrote:Ok thanks for the correction Sentenza.Thought the Maroccans had the hasj game on lockdown.Apparantly not.
Here in Germany there are barely any moroccans. I know for a fact that in Berlin Kurds and Turks got all that on lock.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » October 5th, 2013, 8:42 am

Sentenza wrote:
Black Afghan is what people i know sold....
But yea a lot of it comes from Morocco & north africa etc. too.
Depends on the region in europe you stay at.
True. And who you know and hang with, too ;) There's no such kind of monopoly in cannabis-business than in some harder drugs, like cocaine for example. Lot of different people smuggle hash, and it's not always tens of kilos at a time, but more like 300-400 grams stuffed up in your ass when you come back home from your trip in India :D

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » October 5th, 2013, 10:43 am

Oh just want to clarify one thing.Bg Casper Karim no disrespect to u guys.From all the Western European countries France has the ruffest neighberhoods and gangs.And they have Latin America type prisons.I mean they are shooting eachother in prison.....Its just strange the gangs do not evolve into organized crime.And maybe that is better.And the Corsicans are not to be messed with.On that island every male had a gun.Sibdon't go to France and think its a walk in the park.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 6th, 2013, 4:14 am

[quote="EuroTrash"]Oh just want to clarify one thing.Bg Casper Karim no disrespect to u guys.From all the Western European countries France has the ruffest neighberhoods and gangs.And they have Latin America type prisons.I mean they are shooting eachother in prison.....Its just strange the gangs do not evolve into organized crime.And maybe that is better.And the Corsicans are not to be messed with.On that island every male had a gun.Sibdon't go to France and think its a walk in the park.[/quote]man im glad u know the deal

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 6th, 2013, 4:19 am

french pj aint no joke and i agree for a western europeen country to me they the hottest but again england have no joke guetto so does italy but french pj must be on the top hot pj's and thats first hand shit i even feel more danger than in most la hood and thats comin froma guy who know both

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » October 6th, 2013, 9:43 am

Sorry BgCasper but Paris don't even make the 5 lis of murderous Euroean cities.Vilnius is number 1 for Western Europe 4 and 5 Amsterdam Brussels.Doubt if u guys even make the top ten.Limerick Dublin Glasgow Liverpool Manchester are known to be the mostviolent and criminal.That list was of 2012.2009 Dublin was number one followet by Limerick

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » October 6th, 2013, 9:57 am

To clarify the top 5 list most killings are committed by organized crime outfits.Offcourse there will be the unusual streetgang killing but they are rare.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 6th, 2013, 10:11 am

EuroTrash wrote:To clarify the top 5 list most killings are committed by organized crime outfits.Offcourse there will be the unusual streetgang killing but they are rare.
talkin about street gangs pj gangs ...we on the top

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » October 19th, 2013, 12:29 am

Not saying it ain't true but......you got documentation,study's,news clips,news articles to back that up?I mean......come on man.....Paris worser then LA.......really.Glasgowis known as Europes streetgang capitol.Napels is about organized crime outfits.U put allot of xtra's on Paris man.But maybe im wrong.