Paris Gangs Recruitment Pool for ISIS

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Paris Gangs Recruitment Pool for ISIS

Unread post by xxx » October 18th, 2016, 2:48 pm

They're reporting that Paris street Gangs / Criminals are the source of recruitment for Islamic Terrorist Groups.

What's up BG Casper?

These are your people shooting up innocent civilians?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Paris Gangs Recruitment Pool for ISIS

Unread post by Sentenza » October 19th, 2016, 4:26 pm

Paris is a hotbed for that. I'd like to hear Caspers answer too.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 20th, 2016, 3:57 pm

In addition, heres a similar case from my hometown. This guy rose up to the inner circles of ISIS and was responsible for propaganda concerning Germany. He was supposedly killed in an US airstrike, but recently they said that he survived it.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 2nd, 2017, 11:56 pm

ok lets get it str8 ..back in my days we were a mixed hood now the hood kinna splitted but ...but..dont get caught up in propaganda ..the arabs did dominate street of paris for hot ass minute but nowaday street is blacc everywere every pj is now represented mostly by young blaccs from africa the arabs are less in the front field like they use to they more into chicha parlors and behind the scene gettin paid outa imported good from moroco but again the street have shifted on that issu we use to all get our money from hashish and that was gettin moroco rich and arab hood mafia could control but nowaday a drug that wasnt popular in my days is roccin paris...crack finaly hit france so the cocaine is controlin the street and cocaine dont come from arabs its comes mainly from west indies french island were the caine transit and the boss of that trade are blaccs ...now all that said ..dont get shit twisted there is young pj kids that are involve in salafism and ready to go to syria or to kill for isis in paris but those are lost kids they dont represent any hood example my hood olimpiade sw south 13 is like few hundred strong we have 1 guy who is like that and he is no longer with us since he went to syria and is jailed since then ...that terrorist mentality is not reflecting reallity of pj kids ..one in thousand may fall in that trap but media try to make yall believe our hood are like gaza strip when i reallity our hood look more like bamako

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 3rd, 2017, 12:00 am

thats the hood type of musik noaday and it do reflect that bamako thang i dont see no salafist no turban tnt belted muffucazz my hood look more like west africa ...muslim is segondary to them ..first its all about the bifff ...la plata el dinero la feria https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyY6A8u0bb4

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 3rd, 2017, 7:23 am

bgcasper wrote:ok lets get it str8 ..back in my days we were a mixed hood now the hood kinna splitted but ...but..dont get caught up in propaganda ..the arabs did dominate street of paris for hot ass minute but nowaday street is blacc everywere every pj is now represented mostly by young blaccs from africa the arabs are less in the front field like they use to they more into chicha parlors and behind the scene gettin paid outa imported good from moroco but again the street have shifted on that issu we use to all get our money from hashish and that was gettin moroco rich and arab hood mafia could control but nowaday a drug that wasnt popular in my days is roccin paris...crack finaly hit france so the cocaine is controlin the street and cocaine dont come from arabs its comes mainly from west indies french island were the caine transit and the boss of that trade are blaccs ...now all that said ..dont get shit twisted there is young pj kids that are involve in salafism and ready to go to syria or to kill for isis in paris but those are lost kids they dont represent any hood example my hood olimpiade sw south 13 is like few hundred strong we have 1 guy who is like that and he is no longer with us since he went to syria and is jailed since then ...that terrorist mentality is not reflecting reallity of pj kids ..one in thousand may fall in that trap but media try to make yall believe our hood are like gaza strip when i reallity our hood look more like bamako
But France most definitely has a higher rate of these kids going to syria than any other european country, apart from Belgium...I wonder why that is.
They estimate the number of militant Salafis in France at 10,000+, that is unparallelled in Europe.
My guess is that guys from North Africa are more susceptible to that shit, compared to lets say Turks or other Muslims. They have their own thing going on.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 3rd, 2017, 6:23 pm

My old hood, the area i grew up in...If you understood what they are talking about, its Jack Daniels, Whiskey, Germans, Africans, Turks, Arabs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EMy2gv7EGs

Still not a majority of them left for syria.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 23rd, 2017, 2:48 pm

its happening over here too, but i dunno how linked it is to gangster business...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 24th, 2017, 2:20 am

cliffard wrote:its happening over here too, but i dunno how linked it is to gangster business...
Its because a lot of kids on the streets are very gullible, ineducated and are easy to manipulate. That is what these extremists take advantage of.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 27th, 2017, 2:59 am

put it this way the kabal who control western society wanted assad down and needed to go jacc his oil u had a wave of propaganda sayin lies about assad and those kids though fighting assad was great thats how it started

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 27th, 2017, 3:09 am

my homie who went there came back ..he went in raqqa and i was beefing with him over the fact that isis they was doin unreligious deed and was killing inocents he was sayin its fake news...he said isis are good so we was goin back and forth on facebook than after few month he went there once he arrived there he send us pics of him on tanks ect the next day he witness horrible ececution and torture and he escaped they hunt him down until turkish border were he was arrested by turkish force in france he went to trial and he is doin 7 just for a visit there

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 27th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Honestly, how blind can someone be to say that those guys are good? You gotta be totally and willfully ignorant.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 1st, 2017, 5:24 am

he was stucc under the wrong conspiration theori

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 1st, 2017, 10:06 am

bgcasper wrote:he was stucc under the wrong conspiration theori
Apparently that happens to a lot of guys from the banlieus.
I understand how brainwashing works, but i dont understand how anyone in his right mind could ever believe that these guys are not absolutely evil.
I mean all the proof is out there. Why are there thousands upon thousands of young people in France who are susceptible to that bs?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 5th, 2017, 8:30 pm

because there is millions of project kids of muslim origin i guess all european country have way less muslim than france specially from magrheb only maybe england can match that cause of pakis

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 5th, 2017, 8:34 pm

i witness the same type of shit in france like in the us we use to have mixed crowd in the project now its separated its a bit like mex vs blacc situation but not as bad but i can say that were we was aal from different race a religion and we were tolerant now a young algerian not doing ramadan caught eating can be fucced by his pj homie now

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 6th, 2017, 6:15 am

bgcasper wrote:because there is millions of project kids of muslim origin i guess all european country have way less muslim than france specially from magrheb only maybe england can match that cause of pakis
In Germany we have a lot of them too. About 4-5 Million, mostly Turks and Kurds. The percentage in France is somewhat higher (7-9% of the population, in Germany its 5-6%).
In my impression Arabs/north africans are way more susceptible to that ISIS BS than Turks or Kurds. Of course we have had our share of muslims joining ISIS aswell, but the percentage is way lower than that of France. Salafism and militant jihadism isnt as popular among Turks & Kurds as it is among many Arabs. Turks and Kurds are way more nationalist oriented. But like i said, whoever doesnt understand that ISIS & Al Qaida etc. are absolutely evil is either a complete moron or 100% brainwashed in my eyes.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 7th, 2017, 12:07 pm

true magrheb are way more prone to that salafist BS and i heard about more than 15% if u talk about the one born in france

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 8th, 2017, 8:45 am

bgcasper wrote:true magrheb are way more prone to that salafist BS and i heard about more than 15% if u talk about the one born in france
So in France, since you are from there, what do you think these guys need in order to be steered away from extremism?