England Gangs Part II

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 25th, 2005, 3:48 pm

there is loads of crews in England
some lil towns have crews too but 1 shoting if any

Frome
in my town theres 2 crews
FromeFlex
G-Unit

Trowbrigde
G-Unit

Warminster
The Punx

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 25th, 2005, 4:51 pm

Mafias in the UK
Albainian Mafia
Kurdish Mafia
Turkish Mafia
Triads/snakeheads
Salford Firms
Cheetham Hill Firms
The A team
Chesterfield Bastard Squad
Hull City Psychos
Blades Business Crew
Inter-City Jibbers
Cockney Reds
Maine Line Service Crew
Guv'nors
Border City Firm
Blackpool Tangerine Service
Bison Riot Squad
Billy Whiz Fan Club
Millwall Bushwackers
The Treatment
Aberdeen Soccer Casuals
Fair City Firm
Inter-City Firm
Saturday Service
Portland Bill Seaside Squad
Capital City Service
Casual Soccer Firm
Carnegie Soccer Service
Celtic Casuals
Soccer Crew
Soul Crew
Jacks
Frontline
Frontline
UVF
UDA
UFF
The Real Irish Republican Army (RIRA)
The Provisional Irish Republican Army (PIRA)
Gooch crew
Doddinton crew
Pitbull Crew
White Way Boys
Snow Hill posse
Fox Hill gang
Cash Money Crew
Cash Point Posse(CPP)
Rally Close Crew
Champagne Crew
Badder Bar Boys
the Raiders
G Unit
FromeFlex
Hype Crew
Mountain veiw posse
Back 2 Back Crew
Shower Posse
Lock City Crew
Spangler Posse

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 26th, 2005, 1:26 am

The firms you mentioned are football hooligan groups and not reallygangs. And whats up with that street gang list? A mix of Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester gangs with a few fakes in there too.

Street Gangs Your List Jakk :
Aggi Crew(incarsarated) St Pauls Bristol
Johnson Crew East of A34 in Birmingham, Aston
Gooch Close Began on Gooch Close in Alexandra Park Moss Side
Doddinton crew Began on Doddington Clse also in Alexandra Park
Pitbull Crewincarcerated formed by tommy pitt in memory of his dead bro
White Way Boys ?????
Snow Hill posse ?
Fox Hill gang ?????
Cash Money Crew Offshoot of Johnson Crew
Cash Point Posse(CPP)
Rally Close Crew West Midlands
Champagne Crew West Midlands
Badder Bar Boys Birmingham
the Raiders West Bromwich
G Unit ?????
FromeFlex ????

Hype Crew Yardie gang in Bristol
Mountain veiw posse Yardie gang in Bristol
Back 2 Back Crew Yardie gang in Bristol
Shower Posse infamous Yardie gang from Jamaica, members have been arrested in London but no real shower posse here
Lock City Crew Harlesden NW10 Jamaican gang
Spangler Posse Tottenham supposedly. anova Kingston offshoot

G-Unit and Frome Flex lmao you kidding right??

How come you mentioned all the most known Bristol gangs but only a few of other ones? Theres hundreds of crews n gangs but its such a complicated set up. Bristol has 25 so called "streetgangs" and that doesnt include all the smaller estates with groups of yung un's naming themselves.

[/b]
Last edited by NW10 on September 26th, 2005, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 26th, 2005, 5:39 am

Rally Close Crew
Champagne Crew
Badder Bar Boys
The Raiders
are all formerly nown as the Buger Bar Boys They all spit so after the cort case

FromeFlex have about 60 members and are just drug dealers and mates

G-Unit are a Boy Racer culb/Scooter club of about 30 in Frome they are also in Trowbridge and Warmister

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 26th, 2005, 6:18 am

"Street Gangs" in Bath
Shaws way Crew, Twerton, South West Bath
Hollows Crew, White Way, South West Bath
Snow Hill Posse, Walcot, North East Bath
Fox Hill, Combedown, South East Bath
Avon Park, Weston, North West Bath
There are more but I don't nkow them

"Street Gangs" Frome
FromeFlex, Vicky Park, South Central Frome (lol well it is)
FromeFlex, Stonebridge estate, South west Frome
FromeFlex, Whatcombe road estate, West Frome
FromeFlex, The Clink estate, North east Frome
G Unit have 25 or so members all over the town

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 26th, 2005, 9:55 am

get the fuck outta here with that BS. The gangs you talking about are just groups of chavs/charvas/scallies/townies. Hoodlums like those you will find almost anywhere in the civilised world and a world apart from any of the gangs you first mentioned such as Hype Gooch and Johnson Crew.

Stonebridge in Frome not quite like my Stonebridge in Harlesden North West London.

With names like G-Unit and claiming a South Central Frome its hard not to laugh. These gangs are just wannabe's

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 26th, 2005, 10:38 am

Who do you think shape the UK gang scene?
This is my veiw
UK street gangs where only invole in Street level Drug Deals(weed and Heroin because the Firms wouldn't touch drugs and only used a gun as a last resort mostly it was knives and bats

Then the Yardie posses with there gun toting attatue can over with Crack and Change the Drug and Gang scene in the UK for ever

Know a days
Yardie Posses sell Crack, Coke, Heroin, E, Speed and Weed
UK street Gangs sell Crack, Coke, Heroin, E, Speed and Weed/pot
Solford gangs sell Coke, E, Speed and weed/pot
Firms sell Coke, Speed, E and Weed/pot sometime crack
Triads sell Heroin
Turkish/Kurdish Mafia sell Heroin and Weed
Albanian Mafia sell Heroin, Speed, Coke, E, Weed
Scotish street gangs sell coke, speed, E, Weed
central asian Gangsters sell Heroin, E and Weed
Golden Triangle gangs sell Crack, Coke, Heroin, Speed, E, Weed/Pot

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 26th, 2005, 11:27 am

what is your point?

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 26th, 2005, 11:32 am

Who do you think shape the UK gang scene?

Jota
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jota » September 26th, 2005, 12:03 pm

sina wrote:
Jota wrote:Gangs in England ? you must be joking
nah we aint joking if you go london u will find street gangs.
Youre fucking joking, ive been in london and i aint never seen no fuckin gangs, ive never heard on news about no fucking england gang. Youre calling soccer firms aka Hooligans Street Gangs ? Obviously you dont know what is a gang if you call those a street gang . And im only talkin about criminal street gangs, of course theres secret organized crime in london or england like Triads, Russian Mafia,.... .When i was there the only thing i heard on the news was a race riot in brixton and a skinhead gettin arrested for kicking pakis , indians. No street gangs in london of the type of organized drug dealing, car theft,... , just PUNKS and Skins.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 26th, 2005, 2:01 pm

Jota wrote: Youre #%@&#%@ joking, ive been in london and i aint never seen no fuckin gangs, ive never heard on news about no #%@&#%@ england gang. Youre calling soccer firms aka Hooligans Street Gangs ? Obviously you dont know what is a gang if you call those a street gang . And im only talkin about criminal street gangs, of course theres secret organized crime in london or england like Triads, Russian Mafia,.... .When i was there the only thing i heard on the news was a race riot in brixton and a skinhead gettin arrested for kicking pakis , indians. No street gangs in london of the type of organized drug dealing, car theft,... , just PUNKS and Skins.
Well there NOT football Hoolagans there FIRMS thats FIRMS
as in Ronnie and Reggie Krays THE FIRM they are the guys that buy coke from the
Cali cartel and shot people in the head twice outside Scum Stations
in london before hoping bk on a moter bike and speeding off
These people sully Coke, Speed, E and Weed to the Street Gangs

The top Firm in London is The A Team they carry out hits using moterbikes
because they can get away from the Scum faster

The most well known Firm members are
Ronnie Kray
Reg Kray
Charlie Kray
"mad" Frankie Fraser
Fredie Foreman
Charles Bronson
Dave Courtney(O.B.E)
Roy 'Pretty Boy' Shaw
Nosher Powell
Lenny McLean

The Firms
City/Country: The East End of London and all Major Cities in England
Weapons: Knuckle-dusters, Pistols, Sawn-off shotguns, Knives, Petrol
Drugs: Anything but heroin
Execution Style: Two or more shots to the head
Activity: Armed Robbery, Disributing large amouts of Drugs, Protection Rackets, debt collecting,
minding clubs, assault and murder
Initiation: You have to prove yourself trustworthy and ruthless and show respect top the Boss
extra info: They sometimes have links to the National Front or the BNP and Football Hoolaguns

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 26th, 2005, 3:57 pm

Jakk you aint got a clue. And that info from Bravo worlds deadliest gangs take it lightly cos those programmes were shit and uniformed.

If you want to talk bout organised crime in england and soccer hooligans there are threads in the organised crime section. keep this for streetgangs.

And Jota you full of shit too. I went to london and neva saw gangs......

How many LA tourists see gangmembers. You aint gonna see them unless you go to gang neighbourhoods. You realise London's a very big city with only a small physical proportion of it affected by gangs. Unless you go to the worst areas you wont see shit. same as anywhere

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 26th, 2005, 4:06 pm

Jakk wrote:Who do you think shape the UK gang scene?
Depends where you are and what gangs you mean.

London and to a lesser extent Birmingham are influenced by the Yardies and gun culture which has spead to the black british youth.

Bristol to an even lesser extent. And Nottingham definatley. And i think what has shaped it more than people is the spread of crack-cocaine and competetiveness to get rich quick and die fast.

Liverpool is unique as is Glasgow. Glasgow knife culture and when shit was going down after warrens imprisonment Liverpool gangs made 3 attempts at car bombing 3 liverpool police stations. Mad Scousers n Glaswegians hey?

Manchester i always think of as the true gang city of England. Not true but like the real deal the one at the beginning.

Englands too diverse each gang affected city is different. You cant answer what has shaped england gang culture with one comment. its too diverse

And if there is one answer then mine is drugs. plain and simple because the streetgangs are pretty much only focused on the drugs. But even that isnt always the case or wasnt anyway. If you dont know what i mean find out about the Holy Smokes and Tooti Nungs from back in the day.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 26th, 2005, 4:25 pm

NW10 wrote:Jakk you aint got a clue. And that info from Bravo worlds deadliest gangs take it lightly cos those programmes were shit and uniformed.
But that profile is made up of difrent sites not programs
The Krays site
'Mad' Frankie Fraser site
some old word documents when I was going to write to the MP for Mendip
other ex-crimial website
and so weird randomly selected World Gang info sites
I've been doing this for ages I got loads of resources around from other times when I looked up Crime and Gangs

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » September 27th, 2005, 3:57 pm

Most tourists will never see inner london.Why would they want to go to places like peckham,westnorwood,lewisham,brixton,harlesden etc.Central london is a safe place,filled with tourists.Inner london is a diffren,t thing altogether.Dont get me wrong im not comparing inner citys in london to south africa or chicago, but there are a hell lot of shoootings ,murders,drugs and very deprived housing estates(projects for american) and it seems to be getting worse by the year.

I was speaking to a guy from new york a couple of years ago and he said certain parts of london reminded him of how newyork used to be,in terms of graffiti,street robbery,.Lucky for london we will probaly never see the kind of murder rate they have in the USA,looking at some of the murder rates that new york used to have in places like brooklyn,south bronx was fvcking crazy.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » September 27th, 2005, 4:03 pm

Please try and keep this section real no one wants here about gangs of chavs in brawling places like bath and after dinking ten cans of fosters etc,that is not a gang its mainly a teenage thing that happens in every town,in the UK.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 29th, 2005, 2:46 pm

what are you saying that theres no gangs in Bath, Frome, Warminster or Trowbridge

I'd go see for my self if I where you

if they go round selling drugs and attacking other estate younth ie Whiteway and Snow hill then there a gang they may not be very organized but look at yardies they are classed as Organized Crime and the leadership structure isn't real nown about so you go see then tell me what you think

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 30th, 2005, 1:32 am

listen young one, i know you want to rep your small town criminal activity likes it is amongst the top but its the same old story. your talking about a completely different league. you may think these kids are gangs but they arent. there is this element of youth wherever you go and at different extents. what you are describing are wannabe's fakers who act like they are 50 cent or something. yeah they may partake in criminal activity but it doesnt make them "streetgangs"

and how can you compare to the lack of yardie organisation to anti social teens in Frome, i never even heard of Frome or Trowbridge or Warminister till you came on here, never heard of them? over 500 murders have been committed by yardies in London. 100s of shootings and crack cocaine busts and terrifying armed robberies.

what crimes do your gangs commit, its petty drunken violence and rich man drugs such as weed and cocaine what your so called gangs are into. its a world away from the disorganisation of yardies. Yardies have spread all over england as have liverpool,manchester, glasgow and north eastern drug gangs. how many gangs does anyone know that migrated from frome trowbridge and warminster?

this thread is for discussion on street gangs not for discussion on unruly criminal youths that you can find even in the smallest of settlements. i was in a place called ely in cambridgeshire (a very small city) and the kids there are like you 'yeah we have gangs the high brns crew....' but be honest would you really like to swap frome for alexandra park?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » September 30th, 2005, 5:09 am

Nice one NW10 - just a little moral support from yer ol' Noog - Your 100% blad! These lil chav crews are not streetgangs! That bwoi wont listen to education eh!

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 30th, 2005, 7:15 am

So there not street gangs huh! what! how come one of the FromeFlex"chav"crew shot an other member over a Gram of heroin with a sawn off the kid died he was only 17yrs old,
Sometimes I hate going to the pub on saturdays coz they start fights with anyone who looks at them funny,
Fromes Keyford area is where all the Heroin is and theres a crack house at the top that had the pot shop under and the pot was realy skanky.
stop tring to move to me I'm no gang banger,
I just do a bit of tagging in Frome4Life we aren't going to live in frome all ower lives of corse
Gang members are stupid or Ignorunt, street gangs are dumb why fight, kill, rape, stille, cheat, lie, is not clever, its not cool, you don't get more respect all you get is so guy who doesn't comment crimes saying hahahah I've got this gullable kid round my lil figer

A street gang is a group or association of three or more persons who may have a common identifying sign, symbol or name, and who individually or collectively engage in, or have engaged in, criminal activity, or as a juvenile commits an act that if committed by an adult would be a criminal act
http://www.rcsd.net/ganginfo.htm
A crew is basically a bunch of mates who hang out together.
You may call yourselves a group, friends, click, clique, posse - it doesn't matter.
Being part of a group could affect the way you dress, the words you use and especially the music you listen to.
It doesn't matter if you've got a crew or not, it's just as cool to do your own thing.
ttp://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/find_out/guides/2003/uk_crews/newsid_2661000/2661455.stm
Thugee
Thuggee (or tuggee) (from the Sanskrit root sthag (Pâli, thak), to conceal, mainly applied to fraudulent concealment) was an Indian cult sometimes described as the world's first mafia, operating from the 13th to the 19th centuries, worshipping Kali whose members were known as Thugs. This is where the term thug originated, as many Indian words passed into common English during British occupation of India.
there found in Southhall in london
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

PS, I am NOT young I'm 19yrs old April 27th 1986, How older are you?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 30th, 2005, 9:12 am

Jakk wrote:So there not street gangs huh! what! how come one of the FromeFlex"chav"crew shot an other member over a Gram of heroin with a sawn off the kid died he was only 17yrs old,
Can you prove this please, not cos i dont believe you because i want to read the report.

And stop relying so heavily on internet material. Just cos you have them definitions by bbc etc of gangs and crews doesnt mean they are right. What do they know about it?

Also age is not important here its knowledge and realness but since you asked i am not much older than you.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 30th, 2005, 9:34 am

ok then have youread GANGS by Tony Thompson

I have only only heard it from some people cheating down in the Blue boar a pub known for drug deals going down and alot of the well know faces drink in there

one person I can name that was stabed in some sort of gang fued is Butch in the Somerset Standerd 1996
it lead to someone in Bath getting stabed in 1997 and someone else in frome getting shot at in 1999 I'm shore there where other attacks but I'm not 100%

PS I started a website with some UK gang info its not finished yet but you helped me put some some of it to gether

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » October 1st, 2005, 1:54 am

I thought you lived in Somerset? It seems as though you dont really know anything and most of your info seems to come from unreliable sources. Tony Thompson, yeah ive read all his books but i dont really rate him on anything thats not to do with London.

One thing with authors on street gangs in England all the books seem to copy off one another and rely on the same sources. Its like they arent putting the work in to get the whole picture.

You say your not 100% ? Then why keep telling everyone whats what if you dont even really know?

Tell us what you know for true and not what you heard. You cant rely on the internet because there is so much BS on it.

for instance:

http://members.tripod.com/~warlight/hooligans.html

this one where you borrowed your list doesnt always have the correct 'firm' names and even misses out some. Newcastle United are the Gremlins. Also as well as making mistakes on some firm names it also misses many out.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » October 1st, 2005, 6:04 pm

so tony didn't smoke crack to see why people smoke it, didn't talk to a soho sex slave didn't talk to a yardie weed dealer from north west london is that what your saying
These guys don't make shit up they research and find out about it other wise why write a non fiction book full of lies,
I think you should real say they ALBORAT there stories the is ture in what I'm saing otherwise how come so many people say the same think or is that "BS" too,
Yes I do live in somerset, you don't,
You don't know what goes on in Frome because you don't live there the same why I don't know what happens in London or were ever,
its like if I where to go and start telling people in a compton forum that the was a set of the bunder bar boys there
the Burber bar boys split off into lots of diffrent gangs
these people are NOT lying about all the info on there sites there just ALBORATING on what they have found out
By the way it wasn't a sawn off shot gun it was a knife stabed 3 timme in the neck sorry about that

PS I didn't put all of them down because theres no point how would that help the police or who ever it would probaly give some dum asses Ideas of what to call thems selfs

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » October 2nd, 2005, 3:12 pm

NW10 wrote:dstyles a lot of that ^^^ sounds so familiar. what u gotta understand though is things is very different here. there are so many "gangs" but in comparison there are few "gang gangs".
A lot of London youth emulate what they see, more of them imitate the lifestyle than what actually live that lifestyle.
you even say what I'm saying about Fromes gangs they ain't much just kids hang but isn't that what alot of gangs are

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » October 2nd, 2005, 3:44 pm

OK let me just state the Facts

there are several crews about
some into petty crime
some into drug dealing
and
others into TDA, AT ectect crimes
I don't know the names of any of theses gangs but I do know the people in them
gang activety 2000 to 2005

6 stabings and alot of beatings involing gangs in frome over the last 5 yrs
20+ cars stolen by gangs over the last 5 yrs
2 people involed in gangs shot or shot at in the last 5 yrs
3 deaths involing gangs from frome
this is as much as I know for a fact you don't have to belive me but I live it and see it so

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » October 4th, 2005, 3:50 am

ok I've just been walking around the stonebridge state and well theres mainly G-Unit tags up but theres a tag that says The Stoners so I'm gessing thats one of fromes retard street gangs

G-Unit and The Stoners

I was also talking to some of the kids(13/14) there and they said theres loads(6 or 7 small crews doted around frome withoutreal names or nothing some take this info with a pinch of salt

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 5th, 2005, 9:39 am

YAWN........

Back to UK gangs?......

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » October 5th, 2005, 9:46 am

well that is all about a UK town and oits gangs

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » October 5th, 2005, 2:15 pm

No idiot its about real gangs not make believe ones,im sure in your own head there are gangs in somerset but there are not so please tell it to people who care.A few stabbings and a shooting happen everywhere now adays,and rivary between diffren,t estates happen everywhere in the UK.

Im not saying you dont have your thugs and gangs of LADS but hardcore streetgangs you do not have.GOODBYE

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » October 6th, 2005, 6:23 am

so if there not gangs but they got a lose leadership what are they them?

I'd say they are a lose knit gang like the ones from south manchester

PS do you even know where frome is?

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » October 6th, 2005, 6:36 am

ok I'll not post any more about a town that no 1 knows

So I found out a bout a kurdish street gang in london there called the Kurdish Bulldogs I think there from greenlines