Sicilians hav blak blood (extract from True Romance 93)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 4th, 2006, 4:17 pm

The Moors were mostly made up of Arab, and Berber descent. Nice to see you guys are taking history lessons from the great historian Quentin Tarantino. :roll:

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 4th, 2006, 4:25 pm

NICKELS wrote:STUPID DEBATE - SICILIANS WERE MIXED WITH MOORS WHO WERE NATIVE AFRICANS WHO CONVERTED TO ISLAM AND FOUGHT ALONGSIDE THE ARABS WHEN THEY CONQUERED PARTS OF EUROPE INCLUDING SICILY , HANNIBAL TAPPED SOME OF THAT SCILIAN ASS TOO ........BUT THERE JUST MIXED WHITE PEOPLE ..JUST LIKE YOU GOT MIXED BLACK PEOPLE..........JUST LOOK AT THE JOHN GOTTI AND BONNANO AND LUCKY LUCIANO THERE NOT BLACK BUT THERE SICILIAN THERE STILL WHITE THEY HAVE AS MUCH OF OUR BLOOD AS BLACKS GOT WHITE BLOOD..THAT GOES FOR RUSSIANS WITH ASIAN BLOOD AND BLACK ASIANS LIKE SAMOANS & TONGANS & MAORI PEOPLE , BURMA , THAI LAND E.T.C....UNLESS YOUR BI RACIAL , ...THATS SHT DONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE , YOUR DOMINATE BIO MAKE UP 70 % OF WHAT EVER RACE YOU ARE IS GOING TO DOMINATE. AND A NIGGA WITH A PERM IS NOT A INDIAN .....LOL
Hannibal wasn't black. Carthaginians/Phoenicians are originally from what is now Lebanon. Hannibal was semetic. There is even a bust of Hannibal that was made when he was in Capua.

torontomanna
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Angryblackman

Unread post by torontomanna » September 6th, 2006, 12:03 pm

Latinos-mix of native indian , african , european and some west indian.
alot of them are from native ancestry from hundreds of years of ago.

torontomanna
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

angryblackman

Unread post by torontomanna » September 6th, 2006, 12:08 pm

and also fuck that fagget who posted the first article for using the N word , if u racist rednecks all think ur so hard come to the projects and say the N word to any random blackman face and see how tuff u r then.
u dont even have to go to the hood walk up to any random blackman anywhere else by urself not with 20 of ur redneck friends but 1-on-1 and test ur braveness then. lol

coward ass rednecks make me laugh man 4real. lol

torontomanna
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

angryblackman

Unread post by torontomanna » September 6th, 2006, 12:19 pm

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT 90% PERCENT OF ITALIANS DONT LIKE BLACK PPL OR HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST US FOR SOME REASON I GUESS I LEARNED WHY FROM THIS FORUM.
LOL.

can2006

sicilians do not have "black blood" as in negro

Unread post by can2006 » October 26th, 2006, 12:52 pm

Sicilians are a mix for sure, as are much of the people who live in southern italy. The arabs ruled sicily about 100 years ago bu then got kicked out because of the crusades that drove them out. Not all have arab blood either, but the genes are there. The greeks were there 2500 years ago too, plus there were tribes there already, different kinds. Then they became a roman province so they mixed witht he latin tribes as well. IN the end they are very similar to southern italians in genetics and no where do they have negro genes, thats a fact. Look on wikipedia.org for yourself if you dont believe it. The portuguese are the ones who were under moor control for a period of time. Facts straightened. Northerners are not all blue eyed blondes. The extreme north share history with germans and austrians so remember there is much diversity in the country.

Moreover, they were constantly at war with Carthage in N. Africa, prsent day Tunisia, controlled bu Hannibal, Romes enemy. If you look at a bust of Hannibal, he was Caucasian through and through.

As far as the this forum and street gangs and organized crime, the sicilian mafia is still one of the most powerful organisations presently. THEY DO NOT CONTROL THE SOURCE OF DRUGS BUT THEY CONTROL THE ROUTES. THIS IS TRUE. SOUTH AMERICAN COCAINE CANOT ENTER THE EUROPEAN MARKET WITHOUT THE THREE MAIN ITALIAN GROUPS (COSA NOSTRA, CAMORRA, AND NDRANGHETA). Througout their history in the intnl. drug trade they have always been the "middle men" ensuring product reaches the market. Colombians and triads can not operate in Europe because language and banking is a barrier. Italians also are major money launderers for other groups. They provide a service for a fee. Middle men again. Its called insulating hemselves from the front lines. Its hard to get a conviction where there is no smoking gun.

There is one thing to remember about italian organised crime (NOT AMERICAN WATERED DOWN OC): CONNECTIONS. PERIOD. THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MASTER DEAL MAKERS. EVERY PLAYER WINS WHEN THEY DEAL WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE RELIABLE. WHY DONT YOU THINK BLACKS CONTROL PORTS WHERE LARGE SHPMENTS ENTER? ITS HARD FOR A BLACK ORGANISATION TO GET IN MULTI HUNDRED KILO SHIPMENTS ON THEIR OWN. THEY PROB HAVE TO PAY A LARGER ORGANISATION (EX. PROB ITALIANS IN HALIFAX, CANADA ON THE ATALNTIC) TO GET THEIR PRODUCT THROUGH.

guys do your research before posting ignorance.

At the present the sicilian mafia is not the most powerful in Italy. Its thought that the Calabrian Ndrangheta, from Calabria (the toe of italy) is the most powerful. The Italian version of the FBI believes this anyway. Its made up of about more or less 100 clans who do not necessarily work together, but may at times. Tehy have there own territory and prob entry points for drugs. They are very secretive and dont flaunt wealth at all, although they are extremely wealthy. The Italian DIA also thinks they are responsible for most of the cocaine entering Western EUrope (not triads or russian mob guy) Definitetively not. Trust me, my parents are from an area thet is camorra controlled(naples) and you dont find these other organisations. The south of Italy where much drugs enters can get really really sketchy if you dont MYOB. Fact #2. Calabria is prob worse than where naples is located or most of sicily because it is more backwards thinking (very traditional) anti-authority (state) thinking. The ndrangheta boss is the only authority. Corruption is very bad and prob starts from local politicians to the top of the federal govnt, for sure as the old PM was found to be a member of cosa nostra (giulio andreootti). I met an italian near where my dad is from in the caribbean, there was also 2 sicilian friends of his there. African balcks deal drugs (street level,and mid) in north italy, but in the south they can not even talk. It can get extremely dangerous in southern italy, still to this day and some say its worse as OC has gone underground because of inernational pressure and assaults the cosa nostra did on the italian state in the early 90's (they blew up a section of the highway connecting punta raisi airport and city of palermo to kill a prosecutor (the reason for killing is still open to speculation).

On top of everything else, the three groups (ndrangheta more heavy duty) are weapons traffickers (neclear and artillery). Nulear meaning plutonium, uranium which is "weapons grade" but has to be developed into a weapon. This is a fear.

Conclusion:

I am NOT concluding this way because i am italian (actually i am mixed). But i grew up in an area of alomost 100% immigrant italians, not your new york 3rd and 4th generation who can not speak the lnguage.

Italian organized crime today has changed. In the 70 and 80s the sicilians and neapolian camorra were very powerful because they kind of created the market for heroin in the U.S. by sending more supply than there was demand. IN recent years they have been the target of the DIA and other police so they have either gone underground or lost influence. Being neapolitan and reading evenin italian, i know the camorra which is not pyramidically structured like the cosa nostra has been broken down. Dont get me worng, some clans are very powerful (that you guys have to find out) as they have been noticed in canada (which is rare) and they have cells in latin america as they get their shipments and then direct them to europe, mostly spain for the camorra. Heroin in the past also used to be refined in italy (fyi) as they bought morphine base from turkish OC for cheap and refined in on hilltiops with police protection! Not anymore though. Heroin is not their bread and butter, cocaine and weapons is. Though they are less and less (according to some articles i read) gettng out of drugs because of the risks and more into sphisticated crime like laundering, political corruption,... its risk vs reward for them.

So anyways, as the state was attcking cosa nostra, as well the ndrrangheta which was viwed as a peasant organisation prospered into a major, major threat, and is not believed to be the most powerful and Dangeous. In all articles i read they are always refered to as "the much feared ndrangheta". Some clans are almost paramilitary in their ways.

Look up bernardo provenzano <---- proof that not even cosa nostra has lost influence.

g

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 26th, 2006, 10:14 pm

SCILIANS : ROMANS GREEKS ARABS & THE MOORS - (BLACK BLOOD) HANNIBAL & CARTHAGINIANS (SEMETIC & AFRICAN BLOOD)

WHO IN THE HELL STILL USES THE TERM " NEGROES " !?!?

UPDATE YOUR HISTORY BOOKS OR GET MULTIPLE VIEWS ON THE SAME SUBJECT BY VARIOUS SCHOLARS AND HISTORIANS OF DIFFERENT (RACES). NOT JUST WHITE HISTORIANS BECAUSE ITS BIAS TO ONE PEOPLES VIEW OF WHAT REALLY HAPPEN IN HISTORY.

THE INFORMATION THAT DENNIS HOPPER WAS GIVING ABOUT THE RACIAL MAKEUP OF SCILILANS TO CHRISTOPHER WALKEN IN THE MOVIE ARE ACTUALL FACTS. SOME SCILIANS TO THIS DAY , DONT LIKE TO HERE ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN BACK THEN AND EUROPEAN SCHOLARS CAN EDIT OR RENAMED OR REPLACE LOCATIONS OF THE PEOPLE THAT CAME TO SOUTHEREN EUROPE IN THERE HISTORY RECORDS OR BOOKS BUT REMEMBER THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD BY OTHER RACES OF PEOPLE IN THERE RECORDS AND ANCIENT HISTORICAL ARCHIVES OF WHAT TRULY HAPPEN .......AND BY THE WAY .........THEY DO HAVE SOME AFRICAN BLOOD IN THEM. :lol:

can2006

i don thisnk so

Unread post by can2006 » October 28th, 2006, 10:30 pm

My friend its you that has to update your info. Im an MSc student in anthropology so dont tell me. THE SAHARA DESERT PREVENTED AND OF THE NEGRO RACE FROM COMING INTO CONTACT WITH THEM.

Take a crash course in genetics or go on the national geographic site where they are tracing peoples history. Your right about one thing: no one wants to hear they have negro blood. And by the way a "negro" is a west african because east africans have caucasian skulls. Learn boy. Arabs are also caucasians through and through. So are all the people in the Levant, Greece, and all the middle east, including south west asia (iran), Pakistan, and osme india. If you divide people into three races they all belong to the caucasoid race.

You and the moors again. For the last time, portugal has moorish blood, and its not even all portugal, its mainly the azores island.

Sicilians belong, along with Calabrese (if you know what they are), and pugliese to the "magna grecia", and there are even a few who still peak greek (old greek) in a couple of parts. They do not resemble sub-saharan africans one bit. Not in hair, skin or anything. FYI, there is also blonde hair and blue eyes in sicily and the only parts where people are dark are where the arabs were, and even there you woudnt be able to tell unless yo were aware of some history. Again, i am not sicilian, but i live in an all italian area where people are mainly from southern italy and you CAN NOT distinguish a sicilian from any other. ONly if they speak, and even then they could even be Calabrese.

Genetics: The haplogroup that Sicilians belong to have absolutely nothing in common with subsaharan africans. i would bet money on that.

FYI again: Carthagians (what hannibal and his army were) were phoenicians (present day lebanon and syria, the levant) which, are in turn related to greeks and others in the mediterranean region.

IF they have any subsaharan african blood, then its as much as any other people on earth. At the most, its indirect and prehistoric so you and I will never know and you can only speculate. But it was NOT direct mixing whatsoever. PLease be quiet with your little attacks on "white history". Im not one for the social sciences.

I think you need to go to sicily to see for yourself.And whats this fascination with sicily anyway. You watch too much godfather which is BS anyway.

AGAIN if you didnt get it in the begining: The look of a southern italian has no resemblance to a subsaharan african (us blacks included) whatsoever. I can emphasize "wahtsoever" . Look with a microscope if you want, but it isnt there.

Before the arab invasion i doubt any african moors or whatever would be able to screw anybody there. There hasnt been one african nation worthy of what rome, greece, or egypt has contributed. And again dont give me this BS about "white history". What did people do, tear down all the african ruins all over white europe?

The more diversity youll get is arab-norman cathedrals in southern italy. There is where my father was born. If you want to fit into the history books somehow your going to have to rewrite them my friend.

can2006

sicilian genes

Unread post by can2006 » October 28th, 2006, 10:46 pm

As a matter of fact, after exams I will post he genetic make up of all southern italians for you. Now what did the white scientists do, screw with the dna to make it look more white? PLease.

You and your dennis hopper....Sorry but you need to be corrected because your unnecessarily offending people with unsubstantiated BS.

Again: the haplogroup sicilians belong to bears no resemblence to what yuou call "blacks". NONE. ZERO. NADA. NIENTE. Where did you get your history books? harlem? Compton? Is this ebonix history or something. Moors to me is a cheap clothing store in canada and nothing else.

even there skulls.... they are completely flat in the front. No slant on the forehead at all. THe forhead goes straight up.

THE ROMANS: now i know you are full of shit. Whatever book told you the romans have black blood isnt worth its weight in shit. Are you nuts or what? They woudnt even allow Cleopatras baby in italy and now there going to allow a black one? Whatever your smoking please give me some. If they fucked subsaharan african women i dont know, but women did not go on military excursions. So how did a black african fuck a italic (the italic tribes) woman? Unless they brough black babies back to italy. Just didnt happen man. IM not a roman historian but that is now outrageous.

The italic tribes come from the north of italy. north of the lazio region and they are similar to the etruscans, now present day tuscany. What is not know is the origin of the romans, but they trace their oringins in troy (turkey). And thats 4000 years ago. The romans faces on the busts reveal pure caucasian features. Actually its not even worth it to go on because this is way out there. Youcan argue sicily because of geography but it ends there. The italian tribes come from north of the Campania region, which is south central. Its quite a ways.

Greeks: please. Your wasting your time again and wearing out your computer.

Arabs: again This is ridiculuous again

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 29th, 2006, 3:44 pm

Hannibal wasn't black. Carthaginians/Phoenicians are originally from what is now Lebanon. Hannibal was semetic. There is even a bust of Hannibal that was made when he was in Capua.

hannibal was semetic : PART of there DNA is of black descent , FIND OUT THE MEANING OF semetic .............they are a mixed race of people partially black.....notice the features & pheno types of arabs and origianl hebrew iraelites on wall carvings & depictions of ancient times... " not european jews of today who are of the religion ..even arabs today still have mixed race features and there semetic !!

carthage was located in north africa for years and of course there was race mixing ...like any other country.

and berebers ? are moors huh ?....ahahah there are museums in europe and tons of books that will show you paintings of african moors and statues and jewelry of african moors.......i can go to barnes & nobles and any public library and pick up a book with photos and see that ..

find out the racial origin of berber people is ...and you should already know the meaning of the word berber...since your online already

i can make you an original bust of hannibal how he really looks with ancient semetic features real people of phonecian descent and all.... .and by the way have you seen the origianl or read the descriptions of phoenician people or any semetics of that region they were all brownskin with mixed features...no where near white or that PICTURE OF A FAKE BUST OF HANNIBAL ...why do all bust of great people of color are mostly always depicted with white features.

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY DO NOT READ ONE RACE PONIT OF VIEW AND OPINIONS WHEN IT COMES TO HISTORICAL FACTS ....YOU HAVE TO MANY SCHOLARS , HISTORIANS & ANTHROPOLOGIST OF DIFFERENT RACES ( BLACK - AFRICAN , ASIAN , ARABS , INDIANS ETC.) THAT DOES THE SAME RESEARCH & STUDY .....BESIDES WHITE EUROPEANS VIEW OF HISTORY.

THE ONLY REASON WHITE SCHOLARS ARE WELL REKNOWNED OR GIVEN PRAISE AND STATUS AS TOP SCHOLARS.........ARE BECAUSE THERE GIVEN THESE TITLES FROM OTHER " WHITE " MUSEUMS & UNIVERISITIES , INSTITUTIONS . GIVING PRAISE TO THERE OWN PEOPLE , AND SOME TIMES PEOPLE OF COLOR WHO STUDY UNDER THEM AND LEARN WHAT THERE TEACHING THEM....

PEOPLE OF COLOR IN THE HISTORICAL FIELD WHO ARE INDEPENDANT BARELY GET PRAISED FOR THERE WORK WICH IS MORE ACURATE AT TIMES AND HAVE INFO & ORAL TRADITIONS THAT LEAD TO GREAT EXCAVATIONS FINDS AND DIGS

WHITE SCHOLARS LIKE... DR. LEAKEY , MARTIN BERNAL , MARY LEFOWITZ , RICHARD POE , AND SOME OTHERS ARE DESCENT AND FAIR WHEN IT COMES TO HISTORY >> OTHER WHITE SCHOLARS ARE BIAS WHEN IT COMES TO HISTORY AND THINGS PERTAINING TO PEOPLE OF COLOR THAT WERE IN EUROPE OR INVADED EUROPE.

JUST LOOK AT GYPSIES THERE STILL GOING THROUGH SH-T FROM EUROPEANS AND AFTER ALL THERE MIXING WITH WHITES. SOME EVEN LOOK WHITE.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 29th, 2006, 4:00 pm

WHO SAID ROMANS ARE BLACK ? .......THAT SH-T SOUND AS STUPID AS YOUR ANTHROPOLOGY LESSONS..........YOU CAN PREACH ALL THAT NOT HAVING BLACK BLOOD SH-T ... 50 % WHITES SAY YOU DONT ...AND YA GOT ANOTHER 50% THAT SAY YOU DO !!!! .....YOUR STILL GOING TO BE CALLED niggas BY OTHER WHITES , JUST LIKE DENNIS HOPPER IN THAT MOVIE " TRUE ROMANCE ".........SO SUCK IT UP MY FRIEND , CAUSE THIS TOPIC WILL BE AROUND FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS .......JUST LIKE HITLER DIDNT LET WHITE JEWS GET AWAY ...EVEN THOUGH THEY LOOKED WHITE HE STILL KILLED THEM. AND WANTED A PUREEEEE WHITE RACE....SO ITALIANS & SICILIANS WILL STILL HAVE THAT PART OF HISTORY TAGGED TO THERE ASS ...ahahahaa LOL.....SO WHATS UP MY FRIEND .......OH EXCUSE ME ....MY BROTHER !! ...ahahahah according to DENNIS HOPPER & THE WRITER OF THAT MOVIE & MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE .....

can2006

sicilians are caucasians

Unread post by can2006 » October 29th, 2006, 5:28 pm

Semitic is a language category not a race. Just like indo-european for example.

First of all, semitic is a language grouping not a racial category. Second, im taking too much of my time trying to put some sense in your head. Whoever they had sex with 25 000 years ago, nobody knows. Neither do your depictions show. We are more that 99% the same genetically, all humans. So, if you want to talk about apples while is talk pears thats fine. Personally, by how you write you dont seem very intelligent and you actually confirm "stereotypes", which personally, I dont even think are stereotypes.

Berbers: Yes, berbers have sub-saharan african blood. Its very little, but its there, and even that is prehistoric (its not documented but it shows genetically).

WHITE SCHOLARS LIKE... DR. LEAKEY , MARTIN BERNAL , MARY LEFOWITZ , RICHARD POE , AND SOME OTHERS ARE DESCENT AND FAIR WHEN IT COMES TO HISTORY.

Learn to spell. Its "decent" not "descent" as in descended from something or someone. Before you try and convey what you mean in language, learn to spell. Second, you want to talk about bias? Have you ever thought that these whites have an agenda of their own? I had a white professor who had a black girlfriend who's heart used to bleed for criminal blacks who deserved to be in a cage like animals.

Really, theres no point in disputing anything because you want to rewrite history books here. I have much more confidence in scientists' determination of what people are than some historians interpretation of these "depictions" your talking about. Please go to school because your unbelievably ignorant, and I'm sorry to say, but your a people without accomplishments. Red hair is the most common hair colour in sicily followed by brown, not black as many would suspect.

By the way, U.S. blacks have less volume in their skulls than caucasians or asians. Their brains weigh less, their frontal lobe is smaller which is responsible for cognitive tasks, and they score lower on intelligence tests worldwide. Moreover, its been shown that west african blacks have more fast twitch muscle, which helps explain why they win 100m, 200m, and 400m relay races every olympics, and all others win long distance runs. And no, sicilians are winning the short distances runs with them, nor are they in second or third:) Skin colour has to do with natural selection much more than it has to do with "mixing". People like you confirm the fact that blacks are more exitable and less intelligent, generally, that whites or asians. Check these websites. Everything is referenced. Please stop your accusations of racism and be a man. Goodbye and good luck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniofaci ... on_Example

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 29th, 2006, 7:00 pm

By the way, U.S. blacks have less volume in their skulls than caucasians or asians. Their brains weigh less, their frontal lobe is smaller which is responsible for cognitive tasks, and they score lower on intelligence tests worldwide. Moreover, its been shown that west african blacks have more fast twitch muscle, which helps explain why they win 100m, 200m, and 400m relay races every olympics, and all others win long distance runs. And no, sicilians are winning the short distances runs with them, nor are they in second or third:) Skin colour has to do with natural selection much more than it has to do with "mixing". People like you confirm the fact that blacks are more exitable and less intelligent, generally, that whites or asians. Check these websites. Everything is referenced. Please stop your accusations of racism and be a man. Goodbye and good luck.

LOOOOOOOL!!! @ Stupidity.... Yet another white lie^

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 29th, 2006, 9:00 pm

WHO SAID SEMETIC WAS A RACE ????????? DAMN YOU AINT LEARNING SH-T IN THAT SCHOOL ARE YOU ??

I CAN SPELL , I CANT TYPE ...!!!!

" SEMETIC " THAT COMES FROM WHITE CLASSIFICATIONS
YOUR PEOPLE HAVE A BAD A HABIT OF RENAMING EVERYTHING INSTEAD OF BEING STR8 UP.

AND WHITE BIAS RACIST STUDIES AND RESERACH OF OTHER RACES IN THE WORLD ARE ALWAYS WRONG. YOUR BRAIN IS ONLY BUILT FOR DEATH , CONQUREING , MANIPULATION , AND ADVANCED KILLING .

I HAVE THAT BOOK YOUR QUOTING FROM ABOUT BLACKS IN SPORTS & OLYMPICS , YOUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN STUDYING BLACKS SINCE BEFORE JESSE OWENS " SHUT YOUR GERMAN STEROID MUTHER FUCHS DOWN "" IN THE OLYMPICS... SAYING DUMB SH-T LIKE THE DUMB ASS RSEARCH FROM BACK IN THE DAYS SAYING WE GOT AN EXTRA BONE IN OUR FOOT AND STUPID SH-T K LIKE THAT TO PROVE WHY WE ARE BETTER THEN MAJORITY OF WHITES IN ATHELETIC & PHYSICAL EVENTS AND BY THE WAY MUTATE ! THERE IS NO EXTRA BONE.... ahahahahah SO WHATS THE NEW UPDATED BULLSH-T RACIST RESEARCH.

WHITES KNOW THE TRUE HISTORY , AND THATS WHY THEY EDIT DESTROY ORIGINALS AND RENAME EVERYTHING. THEY KNOW THERE SHORT COMINGS AND DEFECTS ...TRUST IN WHEN I TELL YO THATS WHY THEY TEACH THIS FALSE B.S. TO THERE PEOPLE TO GIVE THEM SOME PRIDE ...CAUSE IF THEY TOLD THE TRUTH , THERE PEOPLE WOULD PRAISE OTHER RACES AND FEEL LIKE SH-T. THATS WHY THEY KEEP 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES AND POOR MINORITIES .......

THE ANCIENT PAST SHOWS YOU VERY WELL THAT THE MOST INTELLIGENT FUTURISTIC PEOPLE WHERE :
SUMERIANS, KUSHITES , EGYPTIANS ,NATIVE AMERICANS ,EAST INDIA ... ALL PEOPLE OF DARKSKIN AND THEY HAD TECHNOLOGY SCIENCE ASTOLOGY MEDICINE ARCHITECT ....THEY ALL BUILT THE PYRAMIDS ....

(WAY BEFORE EUROPEANS HAD CIVILAIZATION ) AND YOU SAY WE GOT SMALLER BRAINS ARE YOU STUPID !! YOUR PEOPLE KNOW THIS JUST , YOUR BEST EURPEAN SCHOLARS KNOWS THIS..........THATS WHY YOUR BEST SOURCE OF HISTORICAL KNOWLEDGE IS FROM THE GREEK SCHOLARS LIKE HERODUTUS & OTHERS WHO STUDIED IN EGYPT AND HAD EYE WITNESS ACCOUNTS , NOT YOUR PRESENT DAY BIAS , FORGERY ,RE- NAMING EVERYTHING SCHOLARS " WHO HAVE NO SHAME

IF WE DO THEN WHY DO YOU COME TO US FOR... MUSIC . SPORTS . COMEDY ETC . AFTER OUR HISTORY AND KNOWLEDGE WAS TAKEN FROM AND BROUGHT OVER HERE AS SLAVES , WE STARTED OVER FROM SCRATCH...AND LOOK AT US TODAY WE ARE POP CULTURE FROM AMERICA TO EUROPE. AND OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD. JUST GO ONLINE AND LOOK UP BLACK INVENTIONS ....THERE NEVER MADE PUBLIC LIKE A LOT OF THINGS BLACK WERE APART OF OR ORIGINATED
I UNDERSTAND YOU FULLY , WHITES WANT TO KEEP THE POWER THEY HAVE IN THIS WORLD , AND ITS BY ALL MEANS , BUT I TRULY THINK THE ASIANS IN THE FUTURE WILL BRING THAT TO A STOP. STUDY THAT SH-T.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 29th, 2006, 9:07 pm

WHITES ATTACKED :

AFRICANS , ASIANS , NATIVE AMERICANS , EAST INDIANS , POLYNESIANS , ARABS... IN OTHER WORDS THE REST OF THE WHOLE GOT DAMN WORLD

THERE THE BARBARIC SAVAGES !!!!!!!!!!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 29th, 2006, 9:42 pm

LIKE HOMEBOY MATT DAMON SAID IN THE MOVIE " GOOD WILL HUNTING :

YOU DONT NEED A FIVE DIGIT EXPENSIVE EDUCATION " TO LEARN THIS SH-T...THAT YOU CAN BUY FOR 9.99 TODAY IN ANY GOOD BOOK STORE.
OR A PUBLIC LIBRARY ITS MOSTLY COMMON SENSE.... TO WAY OUT BULLSH-T.

COMPARE ALL INFO FROM ALL RACES OF PEOPLE IN HISTORY , WHITES WERENT THE ONLY PEOPLE THERE....LOL AND STOP STEALING OTHER PEOPLES BONES & ARTIFACTS AND SHIPPING THEM TO EUROPE OR WHITE INSTITUTIONS OF RESEARCH FOR " BULLSH-T " AS FURTHER STUDY. ( WICH IS WE GONE STEAL ALL KNOWLEDGE OF IT AND FORGE A NEW STORY OF IT ...FORGERY )

AND YOUR A REAL DUMBASS FOR SAYING EAST AFRICANS HAVE CAUS CASIAN SKULLS....LOL ahahahaha WHEN WHITES ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA BEFORE THEY MUTATED. YOU HAVE OUR SKULLS DUMB ASS. WE ARE THE OLDEST RACE ON THE PLANET THE FIRST MAN THATS FROM OUR AFRICAN TRADITIONS AND YOUR EUROPEAN SCHOLARS ARCHEOLOGICAL DIGS OF BONES AND MIGRATIONAL ROUTES AND DNA....

YOUVE GOTS TO BE THE DUMBEST IN YOUR CLASS.....AND KNOW BODY WANTS TO HERE FALSE BIAS GENETIC MAKE UP , DNA , BLOOD SAMPLE , BULLSH-T !!!!!!! I CAN GIVE YOU A THOUSAND OF THOSE TO REFUTE THAT INFO FROM NON- WHITE SCHOLARS !!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO READ AND COMPREHEND....LET ME SAY IT AGIAN COMPREHEND .

THANKYOU TO ALL THE " WHITE SCHOLARS " WHO ARE NOT RACIST AND BIAS , AND ARE FAIR TO HISTORY AND THE TRUTH WHO HELPS ALL PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT RACES IN THE HISTORICAL & ANHTROPOLOGY FIELD OF STUDY THANK YOU AGAIN !!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 29th, 2006, 9:44 pm

I MAY NOT KNOW HOW TO TYPE FAST !!

BUT I KNOW HOW TO DETECT RACIST BULLSH-T FROM A MUTATE . :twisted:

can2006

Unread post by can2006 » November 1st, 2006, 8:34 pm

for mr negroe "blakk". Autopsies have revelaed weight differences in brains of the deceased. Plus the volume is different because they then filled the skulls. The frontal lobe of the brain is smaller which is responsible for judgment, aggression, organization and others. The skull shape of the negroid isdifferent plain and simple.

And my friend the rocket scientist and his "mutate". Mutations arent the only thing that happened. Evolution doesnt only consist of mutations. You know, for the last year ive really noticed how much more inferior west african negroes are. The oldest race? Negroe, we are all the same age, just some left africa because they were smarter. The dumb ones got left behind and ended up looking like monkeys.

People like you create racism. IF yo think your being a hero now, think again. Italians and all other euros are grossed out by negroes. Negroe, you were born the wrong type of human. Look at your anger there typing all in caps. Its not our fault that you made good slaves. We were too noce to let you go

can2006

Unread post by can2006 » November 1st, 2006, 8:38 pm

did you negroes invent fried chicken as well? Your right, you are superior. When you shit it is much more potent. Gotta leave the damn bathroom because i cant take it. What the hell do negroids eat?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 1st, 2006, 9:13 pm

can2006 wrote:for mr negroe "blakk". Autopsies have revelaed weight differences in brains of the deceased. Plus the volume is different because they then filled the skulls. The frontal lobe of the brain is smaller which is responsible for judgment, aggression, organization and others. The skull shape of the negroid isdifferent plain and simple.

And my friend the rocket scientist and his "mutate". Mutations arent the only thing that happened. Evolution doesnt only consist of mutations. You know, for the last year ive really noticed how much more inferior west african negroes are. The oldest race? Negroe, we are all the same age, just some left africa because they were smarter. The dumb ones got left behind and ended up looking like monkeys.

People like you create racism. IF yo think your being a hero now, think again. Italians and all other euros are grossed out by negroes. Negroe, you were born the wrong type of human. Look at your anger there typing all in caps. Its not our fault that you made good slaves. We were too noce to let you go
silly ass white people.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 1st, 2006, 11:22 pm

can2006 wrote: Your right, you are superior

I already know this. Need not reiterate...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 1st, 2006, 11:50 pm

What the hell do negroids eat?
There is no such a word as 'Negroid' again this is white ignorance coupled with caucasian powder skinned illiteracy, need not be surprised as it is typical and expected. This is why the most High God has long forsaken the white race and abandoned it's people, This is why white people abundantly practice in darkness; Sodomy, Pedophilia, Infant rape, animal sex, incest, genocide and necrophilia. This is what the white race has been reduced down to... The white race has been chosen by the beast by Lucifer to lead the wolf pack directly to hell to burn... White people created this system called Babylon, When the tower falls to its knees they will fall alongside. Mark My word.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 2nd, 2006, 7:49 pm

The frontal lobe of the brain is smaller which is responsible for judgment, aggression, organization and others.

LOOL Another white power lie from nazi youth. I was serious when I say all whites need be banned promptly and throughly, for this exact reason as defined. They have polluted our forums with ignorance, illiteracy and filth... White-Out. Immediatly.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 2nd, 2006, 7:57 pm

Nigga let me be admin up in this bitch... 85% of the member list would be gutted and IP banned instantly...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 3rd, 2006, 1:10 am

the african native egyptians (khemet ) was the blue print for white greek & macedonian culture greeks came to study from the africans even there gods were based off of african khemetic ...never the other way around.

these people know there damned and they want to take the world with them,

can2006

Unread post by can2006 » November 3rd, 2006, 4:34 pm

something stinks in here. any negroids with large and numerous apocrine sweat glands?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 3rd, 2006, 11:09 pm

no its caucasian men with big balls and small penises and way too much pubic hair , doing jumping jacks in front of 12 vatican priest with lollipops.

TTizzle100

OakTown is Right Of Course Italians Are white

Unread post by TTizzle100 » April 2nd, 2007, 3:37 pm

NW10 wrote:from the film True Romance:

CLIFF: (Dennis Hopper) I dont know whether you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned from niggers

COCCOTTI: (Chris Walken) Come again?

CLIFF: its a fact. Sicilians have nigger blood pumpin through their hearts. If you dont believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair. Blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood line forever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Im just quoting history. Its a fact. Its written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was #%@& by a nigger, and had a half nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me am i lying?

I dont know how true this is because countries close to Sicily (Algeria and Tunisia) also have darker skin and dark hair and they are amazed when they see people with blond hair as it is uncommon because of the climate. Although when it is sunny in england my hair goes blonder? Like i said i dont know how true this is

TTizzle100

White people Are Italians THere not Niggers

Unread post by TTizzle100 » April 2nd, 2007, 3:38 pm

NW10 wrote:from the film True Romance:

CLIFF: (Dennis Hopper) I dont know whether you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned from niggers

COCCOTTI: (Chris Walken) Come again?

CLIFF: its a fact. Sicilians have nigger blood pumpin through their hearts. If you dont believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair. Blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood line forever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Im just quoting history. Its a fact. Its written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was #%@& by a nigger, and had a half nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me am i lying?

I dont know how true this is because countries close to Sicily (Algeria and Tunisia) also have darker skin and dark hair and they are amazed when they see people with blond hair as it is uncommon because of the climate. Although when it is sunny in england my hair goes blonder? Like i said i dont know how true this is

sacracoronaunita

Unread post by sacracoronaunita » April 12th, 2007, 11:50 am

Then I guess they can say the french, spanish, portugese, greek, middle easter, and any mediterranean country is with black blood. If not then they have no argument. Sicilians are made of Arabic, Northern European, Greek and Italian blood.

Pulcinella

Unread post by Pulcinella » April 3rd, 2008, 3:47 am

Sicilians have no nigger blood.

The guidos or whatever cultureless stains you find in the USA are just another breed of wigger, some of them might wish they were black, but they're not genetically and they're a disgrace to Italians everywhere. Then you have some black Americans who wish Sicilians were black because they want desperately to have a connection to La Costra Nostra.

This kind of idiocy is a United States only phenomenon, where culture comes to die. If you're Sicilian actually from Sicily and you date a black person, or even somebody not from Europe, your family WILL disown you. No questions asked. Fuck, if you're Sicilian and date an Albanian or a Romanian, your family will disown you too... and they're European! Southern Italians and Sicilians are very xenophobia by nature, Greeks and Spanish seem to get a "free pass".

Once upon a time some Arabs showed up in Sicily, but these were kicked out by the Normans after a short time. Then any remaining Arab at all was thrown out by Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor. Also during the period of Spanish rule, there was the Inquisition, where everything that wasn't Christian and breathed... was gone. So to this day you will see a high level prejudice in Spain and Italy against blacks and anybody who is a Muslim, no matter what colour skin they have. Sicilians and southern Italians are Caucasian Christian Europeans.

"white culture" was parented by Rome and Greece, so not only are southern Italians white, but they're more inline with white culture than anything north of Rome. I bet Northern Italians have barbarian/mongol blood though, there are lots of black people in Milan today.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 3rd, 2008, 6:16 pm

Pulcinella wrote:Sicilians have no nigger blood.

The guidos or whatever cultureless stains you find in the USA are just another breed of wigger, some of them might wish they were black, but they're not genetically and they're a disgrace to Italians everywhere. Then you have some black Americans who wish Sicilians were black because they want desperately to have a connection to La Costra Nostra.

This kind of idiocy is a United States only phenomenon, where culture comes to die. If you're Sicilian actually from Sicily and you date a black person, or even somebody not from Europe, your family WILL disown you. No questions asked. Fuck, if you're Sicilian and date an Albanian or a Romanian, your family will disown you too... and they're European! Southern Italians and Sicilians are very xenophobia by nature, Greeks and Spanish seem to get a "free pass".

Once upon a time some Arabs showed up in Sicily, but these were kicked out by the Normans after a short time. Then any remaining Arab at all was thrown out by Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor. Also during the period of Spanish rule, there was the Inquisition, where everything that wasn't Christian and breathed... was gone. So to this day you will see a high level prejudice in Spain and Italy against blacks and anybody who is a Muslim, no matter what colour skin they have. Sicilians and southern Italians are Caucasian Christian Europeans.

"white culture" was parented by Rome and Greece, so not only are southern Italians white, but they're more inline with white culture than anything north of Rome. I bet Northern Italians have barbarian/mongol blood though, there are lots of black people in Milan today.

Sicilians do have African blood in them, everyone stop saying nigger... anyway, they also have egyptian and albanian blood in them too, alot of it. After African blood, comes in Albanian, than egyptian... most people who follow up on that stuff know this...

Al Capone even said it "I hate those goddamn Sicilians, they're not real Italians and you just cant trust them"