Soccer Hooligans (aka Football Gangs)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 3rd, 2007, 10:13 am

They throwed a bomb in his car.Another officer is fighting for his live in hospital.

ng3

Unread post by ng3 » February 8th, 2007, 6:13 am

football violence is pretty much over in england these days. theres the odd mass brawl, like up our end it went off with bristol city last year.
i would say englands firms, man for man, are the hardest out there, and more importantly, maddest. i was talkin to some older west ham lads at the world cup and they were on about havin it with the dutch in the late 80s at some tournament. england were outnumbered by about 2 to 1,but fuckin massacred em, they said it was embarrassing for the dutch. ah well.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 8th, 2007, 7:03 am

its changed in england now thats all, it still goes on tho

thing is that its changed cause they ring each other up now and arrange meets in secret locations, it doesn't go off in the football stands or riots in streets very often now, but firms are still goin strong

u won't hear about most the brawls but trust me it goes on every week, all over the country. i know ppl from a few diff firms n there at it nearly every w/end some of them don't even go to the footy they just go for the meet.

thing is with italy, they are the same now as we were in the 80's but its all changed now and gone more secretive and organized, just like when estates brawl with each other u don't hear bout it but it happens.

n many of the old skool "hooligans" now have organized crime affiliates n shit and are more involved in drugs.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 8th, 2007, 8:28 am

Hydro2oo6 wrote:its changed in england now thats all, it still goes on tho

thing is that its changed cause they ring each other up now and arrange meets in secret locations, it doesn't go off in the football stands or riots in streets very often now, but firms are still goin strong

u won't hear about most the brawls but trust me it goes on every week, all over the country. i know ppl from a few diff firms n there at it nearly every w/end some of them don't even go to the footy they just go for the meet.

thing is with italy, they are the same now as we were in the 80's but its all changed now and gone more secretive and organized, just like when estates brawl with each other u don't hear bout it but it happens.

n many of the old skool "hooligans" now have organized crime affiliates n shit and are more involved in drugs.
Come on man Italy isn't the same as England back in the days.They don't have the same hooligan scene as the traditional country's,like Holland,England,Belgium.Italian firms don't travel abroad,you will only meet them if you go to there place.And those riots on Sicily actually isn't about football,there rivalry goes back when football wasn't even around.But if you look at France that's a different story,there scene is now very active.Poland got's some tuff bastard and allot of England hooligans got beat up at a friendly Poland-England match.And West-Ham beating up people 2 to 1.It just depends if you were fighting Dutch hooligans or some scarfers.Ask them which Dutch firm they were fighting,personally i don't believe it.England always got this big mouth of never running myth and 2 to 1 fantasy.

ng3

Unread post by ng3 » February 8th, 2007, 8:51 am

Odog wrote:

Come on man Italy isn't the same as England back in the days.They don't have the same hooligan scene as the traditional country's,like Holland,England,Belgium.Italian firms don't travel abroad,you will only meet them if you go to there place.And those riots on Sicily actually isn't about football,there rivalry goes back when football wasn't even around.But if you look at France that's a different story,there scene is now very active.Poland got's some tuff bastard and allot of England hooligans got beat up at a friendly Poland-England match.And West-Ham beating up people 2 to 1.It just depends if you were fighting Dutch hooligans or some scarfers.Ask them which Dutch firm they were fighting,personally i don't believe it.England always got this big mouth of never running myth and 2 to 1 fantasy.
it wasnt west ham mate, it was an england international. and they knew they werent scarfers, the dutch just bottled it. at the end of the day, it all boils down to the fact england started the scene, mastered it and just as its coolin down everyone wants a pop at us. for sheers destruction and carnage england have caused, no one can touch us. grated some stories get elaborated and it might not have been 2 to 1, but ill take their word for it when they say they were outnumbered.

ng3

Odog wrote:

it wasnt west ham mate, it was an england international. and they knew they werent scarfers, the dutch just bottled it. at the end of the day, it all boils down to the fact england started the scene, mastered it and just as its coolin down everyone wants a pop at us. for sheers destruction and carnage england have caused, no one can touch us. grated some stories get elaborated and it might not have been 2 to 1, but ill take their word for it when they say they were outnumbered.

ng3

[quote="Odog"][quote="Hydro2oo6"]its changed in england now thats all, it still goes on tho

n many of the old skool "hooligans" now have organized crime affiliates n shit and are more involved in drugs.[/quote]

Come on man Italy isn't the same as England back in the days.They don't have the same hooligan scene as the traditional country's,like Holland,England,Belgium.Italian firms don't travel abroad,you will only meet them if you go to there place.And those riots on Sicily actually isn't about football,there rivalry goes back when football wasn't even around.But if you look at France that's a different story,there scene is now very active.Poland got's some tuff bastard and allot of England hooligans got beat up at a friendly Poland-England match.And West-Ham beating up people 2 to 1.It just depends if you were fighting Dutch hooligans or some scarfers.Ask them which Dutch firm they were fighting,personally i don't believe it.England always got this big mouth of never running myth and 2 to 1 fantasy.[/quote]

ng3

Unread post by ng3 » February 8th, 2007, 8:53 am

apologies for the triple posting, theres no editing button on here. that should be an option.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 8th, 2007, 10:09 am

I know only from one tournament where the Dutch got done by the English and that was in Rotterdam.Somewhere in the late 80's or beginning 90's.And the English outnumbered the Dutch that day 10 to 1.And the Dutch still fought them!So who's got the bottle here.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 8th, 2007, 10:29 am

And by the way,yall English always think everybody wants to fight you,that yall are the most hated race in Europe.Bullocks everybody wants the Germans and i mean everybody.You know only when English clubs come that they will bring a firm.So it's gonna be a good laugh that day.

ng3

Unread post by ng3 » February 8th, 2007, 2:02 pm

Odog wrote:And by the way,yall English always think everybody wants to fight you,that yall are the most hated race in Europe.Bullocks everybody wants the Germans and i mean everybody.You know only when English clubs come that they will bring a firm.So it's gonna be a good laugh that day.
are you on drugs or summat? i was over in germany for the world cup, the only germans who wanted to know where those of turkish descent.
where you from anyway 'odog'?

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 8th, 2007, 2:50 pm

fuck germany

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 8th, 2007, 2:51 pm

and fuck turkey

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 8th, 2007, 3:32 pm

n fuck turkey

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » February 8th, 2007, 4:35 pm

the reason why england fans get knocked down abroad is cos these police have stopped sh!tload of the english hooliguns from travelling so they cant stnad up for the fans who are not hardcore involved with hooligun culture

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 9th, 2007, 5:40 am

ng3 wrote:
Odog wrote:And by the way,yall English always think everybody wants to fight you,that yall are the most hated race in Europe.Bullocks everybody wants the Germans and i mean everybody.You know only when English clubs come that they will bring a firm.So it's gonna be a good laugh that day.
are you on drugs or summat? i was over in germany for the world cup, the only germans who wanted to know where those of turkish descent.
I didn't say the Germans were active at the World Cup,i said everybody wants the German.If you ask other country's who they want to fight the English or the Germans they all say Germans and not because they are afraid of the English.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 9th, 2007, 5:43 am

ng3 wrote:
I didn't say that the Germans were active at the World Cup (they were actually Frankfurt for example and for the Polish they had some handy lads).I said if you ask other country's who they want to fight or who they hate,they all say the Germans and not because they are afraid of the English and there Burberry army.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 9th, 2007, 5:55 am

Test test

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 9th, 2007, 8:46 am

Test test

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 9th, 2007, 10:34 am

Test test

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 10th, 2007, 7:06 am

ng3 wrote:
Well here a clip of German hooligans attacking English at the World Cup 2006 in Frankfurt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djCOggKDW_8
Furthermore i didn't say the Germans were active at the World Cup i said if you ask hooligans from other country's who they want to fight and who they hate.90% will say the Germans.Other country's have allot of respect for England cause they started it,but the respect stops there.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 11th, 2007, 6:18 am

ng3 wrote:
Well that aint true about the Germans.Here a clip of German hooligans attacking English.
And i didn't say that the Germans were active or not,i said if you ask hooligans from other country's who they want to fight and who they hate 95% will say they want the Germans,not the English and not because they are scared of the English!

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 27th, 2007, 8:54 am

ng3 wrote:
I didn't comment if the Germans were active or not at the World Cup.I said if you ask hooligans from other country's who they hate the most 95% will say the Germans.And the Germans were active at the World Cup.With Polish hooligans they had a arrange fight in the woods.But the Polish firm were caught by police.Here a clip of Frankfurt hooligans attacking English supporters at the World Cup Germany.

ng3

Unread post by ng3 » February 27th, 2007, 9:23 am

Odog wrote:
ng3 wrote:
I didn't comment if the Germans were active or not at the World Cup.I said if you ask hooligans from other country's who they hate the most 95% will say the Germans.And the Germans were active at the World Cup.With Polish hooligans they had a arrange fight in the woods.But the Polish firm were caught by police.Here a clip of Frankfurt hooligans attacking English supporters at the World Cup Germany.

i saw that clip on tv over here, and if you think that is a proper scrap, im afraid your mistaken, thats nothing but handbags fella and a few lads chuckin bottles. no dount germany have some decent lads, no one said they didnt, BUT i dont think anyone wil be able to test themselves against the english anymore ona major scale, cos 90% are banned over here, thats why you always see italians and turks slashing us, you never saw that in the 80s and 90s cos they never wouldve dared. and i saw more germans with burberry on last summer than english, so youve cocked up there havent you. followers.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 27th, 2007, 9:34 am

i was waiting for german tanks to roll down the street, and crush the english lol jk

HEY

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 27th, 2007, 11:14 am

COME ON ENGLAND!!

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 27th, 2007, 11:21 am

England ... England ... England!!!

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » February 27th, 2007, 11:26 am

ng3 wrote:
Odog wrote:
ng3 wrote:

i saw that clip on tv over here, and if you think that is a proper scrap, im afraid your mistaken, thats nothing but handbags fella and a few lads chuckin bottles. no dount germany have some decent lads, no one said they didnt, BUT i dont think anyone wil be able to test themselves against the english anymore ona major scale, cos 90% are banned over here, thats why you always see italians and turks slashing us, you never saw that in the 80s and 90s cos they never wouldve dared. and i saw more germans with burberry on last summer than english, so youve cocked up there havent you. followers.
hahaha burberry, there well behind them germans.

burberry :lol: :lol:

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » February 27th, 2007, 1:01 pm

ng3 wrote:
Odog wrote:
ng3 wrote:

First off youre just reporting from that t.v. report.Were you there?If you are In The Know,then you know Frankfurt have a proper firm.Just as good as the top ten firms of England.And Italians slashing English.Roma against Liverpool allot of English got slashed that day,they wanted for revenge agaist Juventus.We all know what happend next.Feyenoord Rotterdam-Tottenham Hotspur,allot of English went in to the stand of the Rotterdam hooligans and allot got slashed,also in the 80's.For the national team,yeah you are right,they ruled.But on a club level,certainly not.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » March 1st, 2007, 12:39 pm

i know this isn't about the hooligan side of things but i loved this in the pub last nite 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dWuU13qxmo

just a pity them german cunts leverkusen knocked us outta the uefa last week. but this makes up for it knockin arse outta the cup 8)

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 2nd, 2007, 1:19 pm

I just want to say to Hydro2006 and ng3,i gave examples from certain clubs who gave England clubs a run for there money.That doesn't mean England hooligans ain't shit.They are the creators and rulers of hooliganism,still to this day.With London as Hooligan Capitol,with all there firms.They are the best,but other country's are coming up.Poland for example.

ng3

Unread post by ng3 » March 4th, 2007, 3:14 am

Odog wrote:I just want to say to Hydro2006 and ng3,i gave examples from certain clubs who gave England clubs a run for there money.That doesn't mean England hooligans ain't shit.They are the creators and rulers of hooliganism,still to this day.With London as Hooligan Capitol,with all there firms.They are the best,but other country's are coming up.Poland for example.
fair enough, youre telling it how it is. and ive already said i was in germany and didnt see any mobs of any nationality. those polish are fuckin crazy, half the fuccers are living over here and wont think twice about doin yer if it came down to it. proper nutters.