UK/US white gangs

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 11th, 2006, 3:41 pm

That's a trip, bro. I didn't know Royals were so dominant.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 11th, 2006, 3:47 pm

Here's something on a SCR from Mississippi:

http://www.amw.com/fugitive/profile.cfm?id=34504

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 11th, 2006, 4:07 pm

page couldnt be found

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 13th, 2006, 1:46 pm

sorry about that. Look up "Simon City Royals" and "Mississippi" on google. It'll give you the site.

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 14th, 2006, 8:09 am

Here's the site:

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=34504

It's got briefings and all. The funny part is in the picture section they have a tattoo of the back of his arm with a spiderweb tattoo and what they say is the letters SUR which means southerner. I think the investigators are a bit confused, to me the tattoo looks like SCR for Simon City Royals, not SUR.

Also, here's a cool site, has cool background on SCR and say they helped form the Folk alliance:

http://www.chicagomobs.org/simoncityroyals.htm

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » December 18th, 2007, 8:50 am

SimonCityRoyals wrote:SCR is the biggest non racial all white gang.SCR is for all of the white guys who were in GD bbefore they got locked up.Because white boys cant be gangster after theve been locked up so they formed SCR.Down south where i am its over run with SCR.Thats the way it should be.

most people in SCR are urban but i wouldnt use the term "wigger" to describe them.Alot of people think they dont bang as hard as LA gangs do.

And to me thats bull shit.Whos to say theres a certain degree of banging?
There are some people who are fake but they get smashed for it.

The reason you dont hear about white gangs as much is because there arent nearly as many as black gangs.But i think alot of people would be surprised by the true number of SCR there really is.

Its really ashame that you see all these rich ass white kids with 6 car garages tryen to claim sumethin.Because then it stereotypes all white gangs like that.You see all of the CRIPS and bloods on tv bangin.And then if you came here and saw all of the SCR, GD and vl youd think it was no differenence to see it first hand.

but here if a white kid claims SCR and they arent serious they get beatin. Y ou cant just get into SCR like most people think.You have to go through a series of tests that are far more difficult than most other gangs.Thats why our numbers arent as large as othere gangs.Because we only except the best of the best.

There Is No Pity In Simon City
THEM ROYALS IN THE SOUTH IS FAKE MAN, I WISH THEY WOULD ENCOUNTER A OLD SCHOOL ROYAL FROM CHICAGO WHO WOULD STRAIGHT THE WHITE BOY OUT , CAUSE THEM FOOLS ARE WHITE GD´S, WEARIN BAGGY AND DOO RAGS, THEY A FUCKIN JOKE NOT EVEN THE GD´S RESPECT THEM THEY JUST USE THEM, BUT SINCE THE ROYALS ARE IN DISARRAY THERES NO WAY THEM DOWN SOUTH ROYALS CAN GET CHECKED BY ROYALS IN CHI TOWN CAUSE RIGHT NOW THEY MOSTLY LATIN MEMBERS . I WOULDNT LIKE TO BE YA BEING IN PRISON SURROUNDED BY SO MANY NIGGERS.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » December 18th, 2007, 6:07 pm

Anonymous wrote:
miester wrote:first of all im from scotland thats at the top of the uk but not england!
theyre arent really much gang activity in the uk atall. you have parts of the island that are rough but not anything that you would be scared to walk through or anything.
although glasgow which is in scotland was named the murder capital of eastern europe. which is pretty bad considering whats in eastern europe.
it has twice to three times the amount of murders than liverpool or london.
im not boasting about this but just letiing you's no wat happens here.
Glasgow and the rest of the uk is western europe in fact the only thing west of the uk is the atlantic ocean. You obviously no nothing of england you said theres no place you couldnt walk through, maybe not in bonny scotland but try walking through mosside <manchester> at night or toxteth liverpool and most of inner city london you wouldnt get 100 yards without getting taxed and or seriously hurt or worse. Im not getting at you but if you dont know what your talking about dont post. Stick to talking about scotland mate cause your out of touch with england.
True that guy knew nothin there but dont talk about glasgow as if its nothin, clearly isnt.

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sparkdatshit » January 12th, 2008, 4:54 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:My bad. MS, FLA ,Arkansas and Texas have a whole lot.Mississippi has the most Id say there are about 200-250 members just in MS

If you go to prison anywhere in the south youll definately know SCR has a strong precence.Im not that sure about Georiga though.I dont gthink we have many members there.

But in the prisons youll most likely encounter ISCR and that stabd for

Insane Simon City Royals

And they are STRICTLY blood in blood out
and the only real way to get any rank there is to either kill a guard or kill 3 rival gang members in one day

And for the nation to continue to trust you you have to kill atleast 6 people a year.And if you dont its a death pledge violation

Thats why we call them ISCR.
Am i the only one thats having a hard time believing this?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 13th, 2008, 12:09 pm

He's exagerating obviously. If what he's saying was true, SCR's would be the worst gang in the US and they're not. They're definately on the map but not the worse by any stretch.

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 16th, 2008, 9:44 am

NW10 wrote:
100 wrote:ALOT OF WHITE EURO GANGS ARE RACIST MOTIVATED
All the white gangs i know of in England (i dont count white racist groups such as National Front gangs) are money motivated, not racist motivated. Its very common for blacks and whites to work together over here.

Just think if all the gangs in LA (white black asian) worked together there would be few boundaries on what they can get their hands on and they would be able to run the city of LA.

Instead of fighting they should use each others advantages and take control. (I dont really mean that cos things would be bad if that did happen). Bit like the film the Warriors lol
white racist gangs in england are to an extent money motivated. the nf were never but the split in the early 90's in the blood and honour scene with the arrival of the ex skinhead football hooligan group combat 18. so now there are two blood and honours the independant blood and honour which is little more than a music scene for the old skins who just like the music and are racist but there is the c18 affiliated blood and honour scene. now alot of these casuals moved into the rave scene in the early 90's and so had some control in clubs etc but also dabbled in dealing xtc and still do today more or less. they it as a funding for the white revolution and all that. so they do make money and quite abit but these casuals keep their politics quite when doing business.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » January 21st, 2008, 4:22 pm

In South Yorkshire we have roughly around 40 members of PEN1 in 5 or 6 crews we are getting bigger and spreading as we are now setting up in Lancashire

PEN1 UK

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 22nd, 2008, 6:22 am

PEN1 UK wrote:In South Yorkshire we have roughly around 40 members of PEN1 in 5 or 6 crews we are getting bigger and spreading as we are now setting up in Lancashire

PEN1 UK
what pen1 skins like in orange country in southern california how did that come about?? is like the hammer skins when on comes over or is it a copy cat gang.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » January 22nd, 2008, 7:17 am

Some friends of ours came over from cali and we worked out certain agreements,that will benifit us and our U.S counterparts

PEN1 UK

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 22nd, 2008, 3:06 pm

Do you know anything about PEN1 in So Cal? They're bottom of the barrel low lifes. Dirty, f***ked up looking tweekers. They're nothing worth emulating. Maybe in California State Prison they have some influence but on the street they get they're asses kicked by any and all rivals.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » January 22nd, 2008, 4:06 pm

We discussed this with our U.S brothers we have been told members are cleaned up and they have cleaned house,also we are linked up with NLR as are PEN1 as we are working together

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 22nd, 2008, 6:08 pm

hmmmm being a skinhead isn't about dealing crystal meth or these pen1 members in the uk even skinheads. pen1 are the member mainly casual or skinhead and in which cities in yorkshire if you want to say. the nlr coming to the uk too. well it sounds all abit much, don't it.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » January 23rd, 2008, 2:52 am

We are not dealing in meth and most of us arent even skins,you would only be able to tell from our tattoos which we have of PEN1 AND NLR,i will give you a idea of some of the citys but not the areas

Leeds
Sheffield
Barnsly
Hull

In Nottingham NLR have established a small crew and in Burnley and Preston we are doing assesing some lads at the minute and things are looking good

PEN1 UK

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 23rd, 2008, 6:35 am

fair enough mate. as long as you don't deal ice which the nlr and pen1 in the usa are notorious for.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » January 23rd, 2008, 7:35 am

No as ive said we have spoke about this and they have said they have cleaned house,so it's all good

London Ferg it's not going to be long before we are in the south as well,watch this space

PEN1 UK

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » January 23rd, 2008, 3:31 pm

Let's not forget as well in shefield,leeds and Nottingham there are numerous Blood and Crip sets in my town there are over 4 crip sets and blood sets my brother and his friends are out numbered at school,but no longer will they be intimidated

PEN1 UK

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » January 24th, 2008, 3:06 am

why couldnt english people just stick to tea time why they gotta be gang bangin sounds stupid when i think of england i imagine a princess chick who has a thing for whales and tea and cookies at 12pm 3pm and 6pm and bagpipes or sum shit

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » January 24th, 2008, 3:34 am

When i think of you,i imagine you in a coma

Look Gangs have been in England 100 of years before america,why are you yanks so far up your own arses,you didnt invent the world and trust me on this son you didnt invent gangs

PEN1 UK

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 24th, 2008, 4:52 am

yeaah but we invented them blood crip pen1 and all that other shit you fools immitating. If yall had gangs 100 years before us why dont you stick with them?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 24th, 2008, 4:54 am

I can see PEN1 in the Uk having legit ties, but bloods and crips :roll: please, those are just black UK youth dressin in red and blue, imitating american gang culture. You should call them posers, they dont have no ties to this real California shit.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » January 24th, 2008, 6:40 am

I never said we invented PEN1,our cali brothers came over and we worked something out that would take the PEN1 name but keep our own identity in other ways which i will not get into now,as for bloods and crips i know they are fake we all know they are fake but if they want to play dress up then so be it they will just embaress themselves further they are joke and they know it.

As i have said we all know Bloods,crips AB PEN1 etc.. are american gangs and i would be a fool to try and say different but when something is popular you have to realise other people will want to be in it and copy it and theres nothing people can do to stop it.

PEN1 UK

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 24th, 2008, 8:29 am

why didn't you join a blood and honour chapter or combat 18 pen1? true the blood sets i reckon are totally fake but there other gangs like mz and all that in london. the black gangs don't really flag like american gangsters to be honest so they aren't really copying in that sense. there has been football gangs for a long time but their not drug syndicates their soley in it for the rep and the violence and don't make money as say a drug dealer in that sense hooligans have jobs. rockers and mods and all that are really like bike clubs and aren't active anymore really except bikers in denmark. the only street gangsters that sort of fit the american model in the sense of drug dealing and shooting people up in the more indescriminate sense were the yardie gangsters in the late 80's and early 90's when crack first came to england. before that organized crime controlled the drugs etc. before that gangs in the victorian era were really just groups of theifs. you got to remember that england is not so flooded with guns as the states they are easier now to get hold of because of their illegality ironically. so that style of 'gangbangin' was not really popular because it wasn't seen as tough british gangs prefered to beat their enemies up stab them or use bats. the 90's yardies and the gangster rap kind of changed the gang crime and that is very much the case now with black kids getting hold of dodgey guns and shit conversions which backfires more often than not. i suppose the american style gang violence is partially down to the american cultural hegemony that it has on the youth of today( no criticism there btw).

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » January 24th, 2008, 9:18 am

Weve stuck with our own shit since forever and will keep it that way.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » January 24th, 2008, 10:05 am

I CAN SEE THE LIST OF FRAUDS IN HERE GROWIN, NOT ONLY WE HAVE SUBURBAN CHINKS THAT WANNA BE LIKE BLACK G´S WE ALSO HAVE SUCKERS LIKE THAT, WHAT´S GONNA DO A ORANGE COUNTY PRISON GANG IN THE UK ? I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK, IF THEM PEN1 AINT EVEN OUTSIDE OF ORANGE COUNTY HOW THE FUCK THEY GONNA BE IN THE UK ? YALL FAKES AND CHINKS BOUNCE

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » January 24th, 2008, 5:35 pm

If thats how you feel and think son then nothing i say is going to change your mind,so we have nothing more to say to each other.

PEN1 UK

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 25th, 2008, 6:23 am

Tee9 wrote:I CAN SEE THE LIST OF FRAUDS IN HERE GROWIN, NOT ONLY WE HAVE SUBURBAN CHINKS THAT WANNA BE LIKE BLACK G´S WE ALSO HAVE SUCKERS LIKE THAT, WHAT´S GONNA DO A ORANGE COUNTY PRISON GANG IN THE UK ? I MEAN WHAT THE fu--, IF THEM PEN1 AINT EVEN OUTSIDE OF ORANGE COUNTY HOW THE fu-- THEY GONNA BE IN THE UK ? YALL FAKES AND CHINKS BOUNCE
the funny thing is your the biggest fraud of them all.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » January 25th, 2008, 8:51 am

London_Ferg if you want to to the score then hit me with a pm and ill tell you the basics whats happning

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » January 25th, 2008, 10:58 am

NOW THAT YOUVE BEEN BUSTED , NOW I DISCOVER SOME POPES IN LONDON :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: