European Soccer Firms

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
watcher67

European Soccer Firms

Unread post by watcher67 » September 23rd, 2003, 2:03 pm

Just found your site by accident and found it really interesting. I'm currently living in the US and friends here have always been really surprised and confused by the phenomenon of European soccer gangs. These were based in England initially but have spread across europe with the dutch and eastern european countries now having many active firms.Many of the original members are now married with kids but are still participating in a 'sport' which many believe is increasing again. There's a strict dress code - $500 sweaters by Italian companies Stone Island and Armani Jeans, baseball caps by Burberry and aquascutum, hooded jackets-pretty similar to the stuff you guys wear but with less sportswear. Many of the top boys know each other by name, although they may live hundreds of miles apart. They'll contact each other via cellphones or the internet to arrange for their firms to have an 'off' next time their teams play. Guns are never involved, knives are frowned on, and more often than not , the riot police come out on top. Check out some of the websites-

http://www.in-theknow.co.uk/ this is a site for all teams
http://nominated.homestead.com/ the site of Chelsea headhunters
http://forum.onecenter.com/jimmy/ the site of Leeds service crew
http://casualculture.cjb.net/ website on the casual culture

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Re: European Soccer Firms

Unread post by Ice » September 23rd, 2003, 2:14 pm

yea thats a common thing in Europe and especially in England but the only difference is that these "gangs" dont have territory, they are together because they support the same team and they dont share they same neighborhoods necessarily...i wouldnt call them gangs tho...i have friends that live in the UK and they know cats who r married with kids and still talk to other team's fans and arrange fights in the middle of the town and shit like that...i would call them hardcore fans, but not gangs....peace

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 23rd, 2003, 3:24 pm

I agree with ice, the hooligans aint no gang, just a big group of bustaz, that can only fight when they have 500 friend around him, big cowards they are!!! Yeah with the armani, and the cap, but then when they go on vacation they get robbed, and kicked in the head, so i can tell u they be big cowards, will only fight ya when he is surrounded by 500 of his peepz.

keep it real, dawgzzz !!!!!

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 23rd, 2003, 3:29 pm

cowards ? no way...most of em r crazy, at least the ones that i know r always ready 2 scrap

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 23rd, 2003, 3:35 pm

U know that hooligans arent just 20 year old guys, there are men of 30, 40, etc, married with sons, etc..., and ive kicked those hooligans, and i can tell u he will only face ya when hes surrounded, if ya get him alone he will just run like a bitch, they be pure cowards, that only fight when they are 500, i always talk reality, i dont need to make up a fairy tale, thats how it is.

Keep it real, dawgz !!! where my dawgz ??? haha

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 23rd, 2003, 4:34 pm

Cereal_II wrote: i always talk reality, i dont need to make up a fairy tale, thats how it is.
that line right there shows how much u dont believe in what ur sayin yourself...

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 23rd, 2003, 6:57 pm

Hahahaha, what a punk, i dont need no one to judge what i say, i just said it because u were giving false information about the hooligans, giving an image of mafia, man dont talk stupid shit, hooligans are pure cowards, but i dont need yall internet gangsters to believe what i say, i just posted because i thought that someone should speak reality, but if ya wanna tell all these that hooligans are pure hard rocks, then go, while ill just laugh at it, [/list][/quote]

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 23rd, 2003, 7:20 pm

maybe u need to go to soccer games other than your junior high school where ur mom is the only hooligan at the stadium, hooligans back home are mostly drunk all day long, they beat up cops on the daily muthafucka, their only problem is that they aint organized as a gang, other than that they r no cowards and would whoop yo ass if u was talkin as much shit in real life as u are here....

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 24th, 2003, 12:23 am

Cereal ... anotha ignorant statement ... you don't know what the F you talking about ... you live in Spain right ? Then you should now about Ultras Sur and Boixos Nois ... when those two go head to head there's no running involved .. what about Betis and Seville's firms ? These MF's practically be killing each other when the Seville derby is on ..

Hooligans cowards ? You might disagree about what they are fighting for but one things for sure ... you gotta have balls going to anotha stadium knowing that you can get the sh#t kicked out of you by the other side.
Hooligans are mad ... and will kick the hell out of other hooligans or someone they think might be a hooligan.If hooligans run it's for the police and riot squads ..

I'm from Amsterdam and here we got a major firm as well .. Amsterdam Ajax Hooligans.And i'll tell ya .. the only time i've seen those guys run is when they got chased by 100 Feyenoord Hooligans with knives .. Soccer is not nearly worth enough to get killed for.

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 24th, 2003, 7:28 am

U are answerin ya self, if ya go when they are 500 they will kick ya, but if ya get them alone or in grupo of 5 theyll run like a pack of cowards, and im referrin to the english, because ultras sur are morebrave than them, and ice keep ya ass in usa kause ya dont now shit, buit i dont need some punks to believe me, i just posted, cause i know, and ive done it,

Keep irt reel dawgz !1 keep this shit real, and out the fakaz , wanna be niggaz,!!

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 24th, 2003, 9:30 am

cereal the only games uve seen r the ones on tv, the only hooligans uve seen is your mom and your sister, i still got friends that go to the stadium the night before the game, hide knives, bombs and shit inside the stadium next to the fence ,pick it up the next day and use it when the game is on, what the fuck do u know about this shit? where u from anyway? fools like u dont know anything apart from what they've read on the internet, dont act hard, stay on the computer, off the streets and u might turn out to be something more than the punk u are

watcher67

Unread post by watcher67 » September 26th, 2003, 10:07 am

Nice to see I got a discussion going!! Ice- watch the footage of the violence b4 the Galatasary v leeds game in Istanbul 3 years ago and see if you still think the lads are cowards. About 20 Leeds fans, 200 turks with kebab knives going at it. There was nowhere to run so they had to fight. Unfortunately two of the Leeds lads were murdered in the street- stabbed to death. The others were split up and chased down . People were jumping out of cars with knives to join in, even the shopkeepers were at it. Watch the footage- you'll be shocked. I know all about this - my friends were there and I was meant to be too. Could have been any of us lying there in the street.

You're spanish? I've been to see Leeds in Spain a few times- Barca, Real Madrid, Valencia. I've got to say, the spanish hoolies aren't up to much! Italians are worse- more cowards with knives!

Ice

Unread post by Ice » September 26th, 2003, 10:41 am

my friend, read the whole discussion carefully...im sayin the exact opposite thing, cereal II is sayin that fans r cowards....and i know everything bout the galatasaray and leeds thing coz im from Bulgaria, bout 10 hours away from istanbul, as a matter of fact i was in istanbul for the CSKA (Sofia) - Galatasaray game in august this summer....anyway, what u r sayin is exactly what im sayin, hardcore fans aint cowards at all, i know alotta crazy muthafuckaz back home that go to games just to get in fight even if they outnumbered...peace

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 26th, 2003, 5:16 pm

Cereal_II wrote:Hahahaha, what a punk, i dont need no one to judge what i say, i just said it because u were giving false information about the hooligans, giving an image of mafia, man dont talk stupid @$%*, hooligans are pure cowards, but i dont need yall internet gangsters to believe what i say, i just posted because i thought that someone should speak reality, but if ya wanna tell all these that hooligans are pure hard rocks, then go, while ill just laugh at it, [/list]
[/quote]

SOMEBODY DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SEND A VIRUS CEREAL-2 WAY SO WE CAN ALL GET A BREAK FROM HEARING HIM, AT LEAST TILL HE FIXES IT OR GETS ANOTHER ONE...IF NOBODY ELSE DOES I'M GONNA CHECK INTO DOING THAT CAUSE I'M REAL TIRED OF HEARING HIS DRAG.

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 27th, 2003, 7:01 am

Lil cry baby, it doesnt put a post that says " Just for americans ", because with this " make me laugh " g´s , like vato loco Bg Faker ( Casper) and u, if all them g´s in the street where like u, LA would be a big laugh, i dont like youre posts that dont say nuthin, but all ya fakers should think about being nobody in the streets, and trying to be somebody in the net, trying to do what ya cant do in the streets, thats your real problem. u liek talkin bout music, what it got to do with gangs ? 2000dicksetaen inprison,

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 27th, 2003, 7:41 am

LOL ITS DUNN BUT SEEMS THE BYTCH IS A HARD ASS CAUSE HE CAME UP AGAIN , I DID SEND HER A VIRUS 2 TIME BUT HE STILL HERE HE MAY BE SLOWER BUT HE STILL CAN POST ????LOLOLOLOL MAY BE I LL TRY A BETTER ONE I GOT A HOMIE WHO IS GOOD AT THAT .RIGHT NOW YOU SEE I DON'T POST CAUSE THIS BYTCH IS HERE ,NEMESIS GONNA CREATE A BOARD WERE THE CREAL SHYT WILL BE FLUSHED .I KNOW HE MIGHT COME UP WITH A CEREAL 23446 BUT HE WILL GET BAN DAYLI THERE SO I INVITE ALL USERS TO IGNORE HIM AND CHECK NEMESIS FORUM WHO WILL BE A BUSTER FREE FORUM , AND NEMESIS WILL BE CHECCIN THINGS DAYLI

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 27th, 2003, 9:17 am

Never thought Compton G´s knew how to handle computer virus, dont wait me in nemesi forum because i will never appear in such a wack forum. Sure there u can put your mask on, and be the " COMPTON HARD GANGSTER" that is " the king of south compton", "cold blood killer" that u tryng to be. Peace VATO LOCO, CARNAL, understand we aint all like whitekid.

watcher67

Unread post by watcher67 » September 27th, 2003, 9:50 am

Going back to the original post re soccer gangs-tomorrow (sunday) is being billed as the big one-West Ham V Millwall. Two of the toughest firms in the UK (when in London-they've never done much in the North!). Going back to what someone said about soccer firms not being about neighbourhoods- this one is. East V South London.

800 police on duty so maybe nothing will happen, but check out the banter on their hooligan message boards. Should certainly be lively on Monday!

http://members2.boardhost.com/westhamunited/
http://forum.onecenter.com/millwallfc/

C.GISBEY

Unread post by C.GISBEY » March 15th, 2004, 2:51 pm

THE BIGGEST FOOTBALL RIVELRY IN WORLD FOOTBAL IS THE DARBY GAME BETWEEN GLASGOW CELTIC(FAMOUS WORLD WIDE) AND GLASGOW RANGERS THESE GAMES ARE SO VOLATILE BECAUSE THE FANS HAVE STRONG IRISH CNNECTIONS WITH CELTIC BEING THE CATHOLIC TEAM AND RANGERS THE PROTESTANT TEAM.THESE GAMES HAVE A HUGE FOLLOWING WITH BOTH TEAMS HAVING SUPPORTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH CELTIC HAVING A MASSIVE FOLLOWING IN AMERICA ESPECIALLY IN IRISH POPULATED PLACES LIKE BOSTON AND NEW YORK.RANGERS CASUALS ARE CALLED THE (I.C.F) THE INNER CITY FIRM AND THE CELTIC CASUALS ARE CALLED THE (C.S.C) THE CELTIC SOCCER CREW.CELTIC TOOK AN ESTEMATED 80,000 FANS TO SEVILLE TO WATCH THEM IN THE UEFA CUP FINAL THE LARGEST TRAVELLING SUPPORT ANY TEAM IN EUROPE HAS EVER TAKEN TO A FINAL EVEN THOUGH ONLY UNDER HALF WERE THERE WITH TICKETS TO GET INTO THE GAME THE SUPPORTERS STILL TRAVELLED AND WATCHED THE GAME OUTSIDE ON BIG SCREENS. CELTIC FANS ARE WIDELY REGARDED AS THE BEST AND MOST DIEHARD FANS IN WORLD FOOTBALL.

T~

Unread post by T~ » March 15th, 2004, 3:17 pm

Last edited by T~ on May 5th, 2004, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sean2

Unread post by Sean2 » March 16th, 2004, 7:18 pm

Most football holigans only start on other Burberry cap/Nickleson polo shirt/Reebok classic wearing people as these are hooligans themselvs. But come on there is a bit of truth in them being cowards. I seen a groop of English hooligans kick a Sweedish supporter(hooligan I dunno???) around like a rag doll on the ground. There was about 5 or 6 English fellas kicking this guy in they head as he lay unconcious. You could tell as his body was completly limp. Also they just wreck the pubs there in when on the contenent.

Turkish holligans are very rough. An English fella got stabbed to death at a game a couple of years ago. Also the Itallian Holligans are seriously rough espically Napoli fans. In the north of Ireland there is alot of sectarian football holliganism. Its between Celtic and Rangers(Catholic Irish team and Brittish Protestant team) and a few local smaller Belfast teams is also involved. English football holigans do it as a "sport" and for "fun" but in the north of Ireland its sheer hatred as we all know the situation there and guns are somtimes involved.
Last edited by Sean2 on March 16th, 2004, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sean2

Unread post by Sean2 » March 16th, 2004, 7:26 pm

-

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » March 17th, 2004, 10:07 am

After reading some of the posts here I've gotta laugh.

In Britain there is NO respect. if you thinkthere is check out millwall. they are scummy enoegh to just pick on anyone and chuck bricks at kids and families, and then burn cars and brick busses and houses in their own area. they are scum, and most other firms are exactly the same. Most northern firms are proper racist and if normally after a good day's rioting they go out lookingto beat up blacks and asians.

West ham's firms aint like that though. they only ever fight with other hooligans and aren't racist in any way. One of their top-boys, Cass Pennant, was black.

In Serbia, the hooligans are all alligned to the various political terrorist groups and stuff, and mostgames come free with a shooting or two.

In Italy, the biggest and most notorious firm is Lazio's Iriducibli(sp?), meaning 'invincibles'.

In Argentina the scene is nuts as well.

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » March 17th, 2004, 10:13 am

viewtopic.php?t=1980

Mostly hoolies dress 'casual'.

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » March 17th, 2004, 10:14 am

Careal 2 don't know what hes talking about.

Nuff said.

Sean2

Unread post by Sean2 » March 19th, 2004, 5:52 pm

Its just that I saw these two football hooligans on a talk show in their Burberry tartan shirts and Aquascutum caps(FAKE???!!!) and they said that they only start on people who dress like them as they know they are holligans. But I know Millwall fans are pretty bad, starting on anyone.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » April 11th, 2004, 2:17 pm

Ice wrote:yea thats a common thing in Europe and especially in England but the only difference is that these "gangs" dont have territory, they are together because they support the same team and they dont share they same neighborhoods necessarily...i wouldnt call them gangs tho...i have friends that live in the UK and they know cats who r married with kids and still talk to other team's fans and arrange fights in the middle of the town and stuff like that...i would call them hardcore fans, but not gangs....peace
You're wrong. They do have territories. Let me use Poland as an example. If you were to walk into Warszawa (in a bad area where lots of gangs or squads are)..and you're wearing a "Wisla Krakow" soccer jersey, you will get knocked the f*** out. There is territories, but they dont battle over it. Territory in means of,..if you come into our set, were gonna f*** you up. Theres definitely territorial issues in terms of Soccer gangs or fans etc. Soccer is a deep thing in Europe and many fight for their teams and call themselves gangs. Its really stupid of you if you were to wear a rival teams jersey in that city. This only occurs with the teenages. They go for territory. The older leaders have families and lives that just are involved in different things.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » April 11th, 2004, 2:42 pm

Let me just add on..

In Poland's capital Warszawa (Warsaw)..there is 2 main clubs from that city in the Extraklasa (top soccer league) and there is like 8 other professional teams from div1 div2. This is how I mean more by territory..these kids have huge brawls with each other especially if the teams are in the same league as each other. If you're on the wrong side of the city in Warszawa and you're know or seen before as a other teams fan, you're gonna get jumped, stabbed, robbed, or whatever.
Its happened and it still goes on. Especially in a big city. Even in a small town like Grodzinsk in Poland (population around 30,000) everyone knows about their team Groclin Dyskobolia and I bet all the male teens in that town are affiliated in a soccer crew gang and they fight other people.

The biggest rival's in Poland are from the teams Wisla Krakow, Legia Warszawa, and Widzew Lodz. These teams are the best in Poland so they hate eachother..but Widzew isnt doing that good now. But when there are stronger clubs, the rivalry between the gangs increases. You know?

They just dont fight each other. Anything is possible. They could get groups together and go to those sections of the city and go rob their houses, smash their cars, vandalize, steal their liscense plates. etc..

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » April 12th, 2004, 12:40 am

nobody give a damn about soccer

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » April 12th, 2004, 6:04 am

shut the f*** up you f***** up b****

Mpls21

Unread post by Mpls21 » April 12th, 2004, 8:21 pm

Sean2 wrote:Most football holigans only start on other Burberry cap/Nickleson polo shirt/Reebok classic wearing people as these are hooligans themselvs. But come on there is a bit of truth in them being cowards. I seen a groop of English hooligans kick a Sweedish supporter(hooligan I dunno???) around like a rag doll on the ground. There was about 5 or 6 English fellas kicking this guy in they head as he lay unconcious. You could tell as his body was completly limp. Also they just wreck the pubs there in when on the contenent.

Turkish holligans are very rough. An English fella got stabbed to death at a game a couple of years ago. Also the Itallian Holligans are seriously rough espically Napoli fans. In the north of Ireland there is alot of sectarian football holliganism. Its between Celtic and Rangers(Catholic Irish team and Brittish Protestant team) and a few local smaller Belfast teams is also involved. English football holigans do it as a "sport" and for "fun" but in the north of Ireland its sheer hatred as we all know the situation there and guns are somtimes involved.
Celtic and Rangers are both from Glasgow, in Scotland. Neither is an Irish team. Although they may well have Irish fans. Neither team is all Catholic or all Protestant anymore. They have players from all over the world on their teams.

The fans however, remain mostly partisan. The bulk of Celtic fans are Catholic and the bulk of Rangers fans are Protestant.

The violence at their matches has lessened dramatically in recent years. When I was a child I wasn't allowed to go to Celtic/Ranger games but have no fear of attending them anymore.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 19th, 2004, 2:20 pm

A club in sweden named AIK was chosed as Europes most dangerous club 2003
because of their fans who call themself "BLACK ARMY" ..