Germany Gangs II

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Anonymous20

Germany gangs II

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 31st, 2005, 5:03 pm

See part one Germany before posting here.

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Germany gangs II

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » February 1st, 2005, 4:49 am

iight people say that i talk shit but how do they wanna prove it i don giva damn bout what you think im jus tryin to give u a picture of the situation here believe it or not i aint gettin money for that...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 1st, 2005, 6:12 am

No need for getting angry, most of those cats dont know anything at all about Germany and think that we all are Nazis and our streets are getting cleaned with champagne.
Forgive them Lord they know not what they say ;)

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » February 1st, 2005, 6:16 am

Just keep it movin folks.

cubanlatina08

Unread post by cubanlatina08 » February 1st, 2005, 3:55 pm

Sentenza Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:12 am Post subject: Re: Germany gangs II

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No need for getting angry, most of those cats dont know anything at all about Germany and think that we all are Nazis and our streets are getting cleaned with champagne.
Forgive them Lord they know not what they say

Dont even start all that mess. You and I kno dayum well that aint nody talkin like they kno sumn. If they do kno sumthin, then they do. you cant sit there and say that they dont b/c thats just as bad as ppl callin the gangs in NY fake compared to La. Or how Berlin is like Compton. I dont understand why yall even begin to compare european cities to American cities when it comes to gangs. That $h!t dont even make no sence.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 2nd, 2005, 6:02 am

well if you read the posts before i agree with you on that......

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » February 2nd, 2005, 2:23 pm

cubanlatina08 wrote:I dont understand why yall even begin to compare european cities to American cities when it comes to gangs. That $h!t dont even make no sence.
I tell you why that has to be done :

German and american cities are different - no doubt about it . And an american "gang" is absolutely different from a german "gang" . But the word "gang" is used for both .
Therefore the difference between them has to be made clear so readers from the U.S. don´t get a wrong impression about whats going on when they read about "gangs" in Germany . (just because their impression of what makes a "gang" is totally different)

mxdchikk0305

Unread post by mxdchikk0305 » February 2nd, 2005, 3:01 pm

i agree with u Samama. lol i dont thynk tht u can really compare the 2 placez only cuzz they r so different. AMerican & German gangz have different standardz & they roll a different way. so there really iz no point in comparin cuzz all ur gonna get iz confusion. wut i dont undastand iz y all of a sudden ya'll wanna feel wut i've been sayin 4 lyke 4eva. thtnx Samama 4 backin me up. may b now ppl will listen cuzz i got sum1 who agreez with me. holla @ me l8ta gurl!

ManiacMac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ManiacMac » February 3rd, 2005, 4:03 am

In Germany nobody got a Gun!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 3rd, 2005, 4:54 am

well, almost nobody

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » February 3rd, 2005, 11:49 am

thank god! now this whole topic is starting to make sense...
on question to you maniacmac. is it all about gunz? believe me if you come to germany talkin big you get the shit slapped out not all of us need gunz we still knlow how to fight with our hands guns are for pussys

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » February 3rd, 2005, 1:56 pm

^^ He is located in germany, sensual.

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » February 5th, 2005, 3:15 am

oops well then he doesnt know shit

cubanlatina08

Unread post by cubanlatina08 » February 6th, 2005, 12:11 pm

sensualwhitechoclate Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:49 am Post subject: Re: Germany gangs II

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank god! now this whole topic is starting to make sense...
on question to you maniacmac. is it all about gunz? believe me if you come to germany talkin big you get the shit slapped out not all of us need gunz we still knlow how to fight with our hands guns are for pussys

If ur sayin that guns r for pussys, then why the hell are you braggin bout how u odne seen sum ppl shot. You shouldnt feel specail jus b.c u saw sumn that most ppl aint. Let me tell you , U aint got no reason to post that mess on the net...bout all them details and shit. Im sure they wouldnt want there business posted out like that. If they did, then they would do it. Jus like im sure that if you had done sumn that you wouldnt want it out, and if u did im sure you would do it ur self. n e ways~ you should really think about coolin down, b.c u think that ur the shit jus b.c u inna gang, that most ppl compare to all these american cities. Well news flash hun, u aint.

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » February 7th, 2005, 3:15 am

iight guns are not only for pussys but most of the gunnaz are pussies...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 7th, 2005, 3:44 am

sensualwhitechoclate wrote:iight guns are not only for pussys but most of the gunnaz are pussies...
*sigh*.....

D.B.I.H.GG

Unread post by D.B.I.H.GG » February 7th, 2005, 5:57 am

Nobody is comparin' germany with america, brazzo. And nobody WILL compare the 2 countries. So please don't act like "ey, i'm from the bronx and ya'll don't know shit"
I don't give a fucc if you're from the bronx, compton or whatever either it don't bother me which gang u are in or how the gangs in america are rollin', because I'm not livin' there. And you ain't livin' in europe, so you don't know how it's going on over here, for example the eastern europe countries Where I'm from. And i know to raise a boy to an ordinary man in one of these countries is way harder than it is in any other place in america.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 7th, 2005, 9:31 am

D.B.I.H.GG wrote:Nobody is comparin' germany with america, brazzo. And nobody WILL compare the 2 countries. So please don't act like "ey, i'm from the bronx and ya'll don't know shit"
I don't give a fucc if you're from the bronx, compton or whatever either it don't bother me which gang u are in or how the gangs in america are rollin', because I'm not livin' there. And you ain't livin' in europe, so you don't know how it's going on over here, for example the eastern europe countries Where I'm from. And i know to raise a boy to an ordinary man in one of these countries is way harder than it is in any other place in america.
now thats a fact people...i gotta give props to that guy//

cubanlatina08

Unread post by cubanlatina08 » February 7th, 2005, 4:38 pm

Nobody is comparin' germany with america, brazzo. And nobody WILL compare the 2 countries. So please don't act like "ey, i'm from the bronx and ya'll don't know shit"

Tell me, how the hell can you say that you can raise a boy to be a grown man in one of them countries and its way harder than in any place in America. Didint you say that if you aint in America, no one knows how things be workin out, and that if you aint in Europe, then you aint know how things be working out either. Then tell me hun, how can you say that its harder in europe, than it is in America, if yo ass aint ova here?

D.B.I.H.GG

Unread post by D.B.I.H.GG » February 8th, 2005, 1:38 am

‘Cause, every other ass up on here knows that america is one of the richest countries in the world, and yo ass knows that, too
compton, watts, etc aint the United States...the United States has a great educational system, kids
go to school in most cities, and schools are at a high level in general...go anywhere in eastern europe and you'll see schools without electricity or 10 year old kids smokin or skippin classes in EVERY school in the city... + the system doesnt do shit to help them out... you're only talkin about minorities here, in general Americans have good conditions to live if they put a little effort, again thats IN GENERAL, i'm not saying some people in south central arent having it hard, but you gotta look at the big picture if you're gonna compare countries, and that means you gotta include illinois, ohio, pennsylvania, texas, and so on, not only the cali hoods where people dont live well...why do you think so many people from central & eastern europe immigrate to the United States? if they had better education, living standards , and employment why would they leave their country?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 8th, 2005, 11:25 am

yeah

u act like U.S is the only country with problems or something

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » February 8th, 2005, 12:07 pm

One of the few shootings in Germany :

Yesterday evening at about 9 p.m. a turkish woman aged 23 got killed in a drive-by-shooting standing at a bus station in Berlin .
The shooter and the background are unknown yet but -in my opinion- it was not gang-related , because turkish gangs don´t even have female members , that wouldn´t fit their islamic education .
So this shooting seems to be some family feud or has something to do with family-honour .

More about it :

http://www.berlin.de/polizei/Presse/arc ... index.html

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 8th, 2005, 12:23 pm

Man thats sum fucked up shit killing a 23 year old woman....damn:S

cubanlatina08

Unread post by cubanlatina08 » February 8th, 2005, 4:17 pm

igiht look. When you say that ppl in europe wont do nuthin, ur wrong, b.c all that shit about 10 yr olds smokin and shit, that is all b.c of the public. If you guys dont want them to ditch school. Ground em...thats how ppl do it ova here...and then for example...in the us, you hear about how these teens get there ass pregnant. and then they leave thier babie on the streets or sumn. But if we had the promotion of safe sex...the condoms in the bathrooms, then you wouldnt be hearin about it all the time. If we was like Germany or Europe, they sit there and but up bill bords on the streets and say how its good not to get aids...if we had that here, then you really wouldnt hear about it. But when you talk about the smokin. They have all these machines on the streets that sell them to anyone who wants them. When they have the main law that says that if you are over the age of 12 then you are legal to smoke. In germany they have indoor smokin, and thats mainly b.c most of the public smokes...if they begin to bann that mess...then they would be reinforcing the laws that we have over here..then when you talk about the electricty shortage, well if many ppl start to quit smokin...which by the way....over 17% of the Germany pop. is having ppl under the age of 18 smokin, then the public would tax, and ppl would have money to provide the electricty for schools. so dont even complain about things arent goin well for your country. because if you guys really wanted anything that we have over here, then you would work for em jus like we had to and are still doing.

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » February 8th, 2005, 5:04 pm

RIP for my turkish sister, and if I have red it correctly she's being killed next to her 5 year old son? nobody in the turkish culture would kill a mother in front of their childeren, it has to be something else.

f**k the one who did something like that.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 8th, 2005, 7:09 pm

i agree with you gungor.....may he burn in hell....

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » February 8th, 2005, 7:37 pm

Naw , her son wasn´t next to her , her son was at home . But its bs though .

Let´s see what police finds out - they are usually pretty effective ...

D.B.I.H.GG

Unread post by D.B.I.H.GG » February 9th, 2005, 3:30 am

Ok, maybe in a few points ur right but:

1. I dont speak about germany because in germ. There are the same living standards like in the u.s.
2. That smokin stuff was just an example, so dont hang on it
3. Where u wanna sent the ppl to work when there is no work? In Bosnia or Albania was war. In Bosnia are 40% unemployment. And u wanna tell me that these 40% are just too lazy to go to work? Where u wanna employ ur workers when all these buildings are bombed away? How u wanna built a factory where u can employ ur workers when the country cant afford it. Maybe I expressed myself wrong, it isnt so that system won’t do nuthin, the system CAN’T do nuthin. And if its so easy to raise a GDP of a country why are there still so many poor countries in the world?
4. How u wanna feed ur, for example 2 or 3 children, when ur workin 12 hours a day and just earnin 50 bucks a week? And the scary thing about that is, that this is the average earning from a normal worker. So, how u wanna live when u can’t afford u nuthin, when ur wearin the same clothes every fuccin day, when ur eatin the same shit every day. And for many ppl there is not every day somethin to eat. How is it when u have no money to repair ur car, or u have no money to go to a doctor when ur ill. Now the next problem : what do u think the kids are doin’ when they have too much free time, when the school’s out again out again, because like every day somethin’ different is not workin’, and they can’t repair it because, again , they have no money. So, what do u think they do out on the streets without money in the pockets? They are startin’to make money in an illegal way, they steal, they rob ppl and so on. I hope u see that the smoking is the smallest problem.

I know how it is to wake every fuccin’ morning up on the floor of ur room because u have no bed and to think about, as an 9 year old child, how i’m gonna get through this day. And the bad thing is, that u can’t do shit. U can go to work but ur still not earnin’ enough money to get u alone through life.
PEACE

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » February 9th, 2005, 8:21 am

gungor_aga wrote:RIP for my turkish sister, and if I have red it correctly she's being killed next to her 5 year old son? nobody in the turkish culture would kill a mother in front of their childeren, it has to be something else.

f**k the one who did something like that.
oh you are so wrong ,in fact it is typical for turkish poeple ;that revenge thing.so name it in future.you just thought nobody knows about this issue,and getting less jail for something like that.

cubanlatina08

Unread post by cubanlatina08 » February 9th, 2005, 5:45 pm

Yea all ur shit is true and wut not..but you gotta look at europe in GENERAL as you sed. Not everyone over in Europe is like that and if you are, then you learn to get thru that. When you sit there and complain on a site that is about gangs...which BTW....we aint that sub no more...you are wrong. B.c there are other places that have help for ppl like that. So i dunno why your sitting there comlaining about how bad you got it, when there are ppl out there, who have it a million times worse that you do. So you needa stop your BS whining, and either talk to ppl who can actually do sumthing, or jus stop complaining about it in general and do sumn about it self. until then, you needa stop complainin, because aint no body on this site can help you out.

D.B.I.H.GG

Unread post by D.B.I.H.GG » February 10th, 2005, 1:26 am

but europe is not a country its a continent, im speakin bout countries. Also I never asked somebody to help me or my folks out because, I helped myself out years ago. I jus wanted to explain how the slums in ex-jugo originated and how the little street gangs in eastern europe were founded. OK, let us stop this BS conversation, i'm tired of.

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » February 10th, 2005, 9:42 am

mraka why should i think something like that???

1. I'm turkish, so u don't now it better then me.
2. it's against the rulez to do something like that because of your pride...
3. and about getting less jail??? why should i give a f**k about someone who did this???