blacks vs italians

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 17th, 2007, 7:03 pm

punamusta wrote:
perongregory wrote:
punamusta wrote:What a f*ck is wrong with you?

F*cking stupid americans...
What does this have to do with Americans... seems it has to do with one of your fellow sick ass Europeans who spread their gay ass racism across the world.
USA has to be one of the most racist countries in the world and it wouldn't be like that if there wouldn't be something wrong with you.

And yea, colonialist Europeans brought racism into your country, but now it's you americans who don't want to let go of it. You kinda turn everything into a racial debate.
destroy it at the root first, yall are just covert with your shit.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » August 18th, 2007, 8:06 am

perongregory wrote:yall are just covert with your shit.
What do you mean by that?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 18th, 2007, 11:09 pm

perongregory wrote:

What does this have to do with Americans... seems it has to do with one of your fellow sick ass Europeans who spread their gay ass racism across the world.
Maybe he romanian american yah? The worst kinda of talk ive ever experienced first hand is from americans, whether it be racial shit, ect.

Formigoni

Unread post by Formigoni » August 24th, 2007, 2:38 am

all u motha f*cks talkin sh^t about italians,lets face it u are jelous fags talkin sh*t about us b/c your race is too stupid and ignorant to achieve what the italians have.oh and by the way they still are climbing to the top like they did back then,there not dumbas^es like u other pricks that get caught and try to make a name for yourself.police technology has gotten alot smarter and so have we,u f^ckin move with the times.

alliseeRmafiawannabes

Unread post by alliseeRmafiawannabes » September 2nd, 2007, 11:23 am

KING KONG wrote:fu-- ITALIANS THE BIG COSTA NOSTRA TIME IS OVER!FUCKIN SPAGHETTI EATIN FAGGOTS!
Niggers.. :roll: always talkin shit on the internet or behind a crew of 20 of their little 'homoboys'. Your silly ass would never talk any of this shit in front of a real italian so give it a rest dingdong.

alliseeRmafiawannabes

Unread post by alliseeRmafiawannabes » September 2nd, 2007, 11:26 am

punamusta wrote:
perongregory wrote:

USA has to be one of the most racist countries in the world and it wouldn't be like that if there wouldn't be something wrong with you.

And yea, colonialist Europeans brought racism into your country, but now it's you americans who don't want to let go of it. You kinda turn everything into a racial debate.
You've got to be one of the most ignorant SOB's on the planet but you'll fit right in at the next National Demorat Convention.

alliseeRmafiawannabes

Unread post by alliseeRmafiawannabes » September 2nd, 2007, 1:01 pm

perongregory wrote:
one1hype wrote:
Tip Top G wrote:like i said yo nose is bigger then yo small ass italian sausuge :lol: damn i know u hate that

u dirty ass spaghetti smellin hair on yo eyeball havin greesy ass wop
wow buddy im greek/italian...and if you didnt know italians were known for having big dicks...y do u think your black hoes wanted to fu-- us so bad...and talk about bif noses look @ guerilla nose all wide n shit
well your half greek and we all know from them pictures and statues what they was packin :lol:. Im playin with you but you can say black hoes wanted Italians but Southern Italian particularly Scicilians got a lot of that moor black African dick, why you think SS Italians dont look like they brothers to the north?
Ahh no sorry but your got your history mixed up, it was the Roman Empire, ancestors of the modern Italian people, that FIRST invaded Africa and #%@& allot of the women there .. not the other way around. And Southern Italians are darker from a simple geographical standpoint, it has next to nothing to do with some nonsense about black moors invading sicily which is just a load of crap from bad movies or some halfassed accounting of historical events. The term 'moors' is a more modern invention that is not an accurate depiction of the ancient moorish people. Arabs and Berbers were a amalgam of diverse nomadic groups from all around the african continent which contained people of varying racial features and skin colors. You do know dont you that Africa, particularly in the North, has a long history of invasion and settlement by foreign empires many of which were from Europe? Thats why you see allot of visible differences in the black community nowadays. In fact most if not all at this point have varying degree's of mixed blood, depending on their family tree's and most of it is not from slavery in the US.

alliseeRmafiawannabes

Unread post by alliseeRmafiawannabes » September 2nd, 2007, 1:06 pm

alliseeRmafiawannabes wrote:
KING KONG wrote:fu-- ITALIANS THE BIG COSTA NOSTRA TIME IS OVER!FUCKIN SPAGHETTI EATIN FAGGOTS!
Niggers.. :roll: always talkin shit on the internet or behind a crew of 20 of their little 'homoboys'. Your silly ass would never talk any of this shit in front of a real wiseguy so give it a rest dingdong. BTW what the fuck would you know about whos who in the OC world when your just a little $2 crackwhore swapmeet robbin nobody?

alliseeRmafiawannabes

No 1 controls it all

Unread post by alliseeRmafiawannabes » September 2nd, 2007, 1:37 pm

I seriously doubt anyone runs NYC or any other major city in America these days its just not possible for 1 outfit to control an entire city anymore. Only you silly gangster groupies would believe this horseshit. The Feds and the real gangsters in OC know better. Those days are over all you'll see now is the competition for the rackets that the Feds havent closed down completely yet and the real syndicates are smart enough to work together while these newbooty drugselling street gangs fight each other and all end up dead or in prison after a month. Its not like the old days anymore and by that i mean the 80's and early 90's when there realy was still a top dog in OC. The North Eastern and Midwestern areas of the country were heavily dominated by LCN control but where they really had the power was in the entire industries they controlled through national unions and price fixing. If there are contenders for a top spot, I'd put the Mob working with the Russian crews on top of the list. They'd have enough power together to control most of the rackets wihtout having to do allot of enforcement.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » September 3rd, 2007, 5:01 am

You're on the money about this site being over populated by wannabe child gangsters and groupies lol! Its getting too hard to have a serious conversation without some kid still in diapers hitting back with some unthought through BS.....

Although streetgangs cause great misery in host communities, Governments are more concerned by organised crime on the whole. On a global scale the rise of the Russians is the place to watch....Russian gangsterism comes from a farn harder cultural background than Sicily or Italy and if Italian MAfias were the Octopus, Russian orgs are the fucccin Kraken!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 28th, 2007, 7:19 pm

For most of the 20th century, black criminals worked for the various Italian crime families in cities throughout the country. The blacks have long been front men for the Mafia’s gambling and drug operations in the black communities. Although it makes for good press, there have been relatively few instances of conflict between blacks and the Italian Mafia in America over the years. One example is when the Chicago Outfit moved to take over the numbers operations in the black areas of Chicago in the 1950’s. The black operators put up a good fight but eventually gave into the more powerful Italians. A couple decades later, in the 1970’s, the reverse happened when black numbers operators in New Jersey tried to take over operations run by the Lucchese family. This proved to be a fatal mistake as the Luccheses killed nearly 30 black operators in retaliation. Today, blacks generally have their own drug operations, though they are still supplied by the Italians in some instances. Gambling operations in black areas, especially in the New York/New Jersey area, are often still connected to the Mafia. In a recent bust just this month, members of the Lucchese family were indicted along with members of the 9 Trey Bloods gang for smuggling drugs and cell phones into prison.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » December 30th, 2007, 11:46 pm

TeeKay wrote:
anybody remeber that Black dude that knocked the sh-t out of john gotti in prison , for talking sh-t. ..they tried to deny the stories but the pictures from the infirmary got out to the newz. and they wanted to put a hit on homeboy on the inside, but he got released he back in the hood now ...
The black guy was hired by the AB to beat up Gotti, because Gotti didn't want to pay anymore "tax" for protection to the AB.
after his beating he wanted them to put a hit on the guy the beat him. Ironic ha?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 31st, 2007, 3:44 am

NYorker wrote:The black guy was hired by the AB to beat up Gotti, because Gotti didn't want to pay anymore "tax" for protection to the AB.
after his beating he wanted them to put a hit on the guy the beat him. Ironic ha?
Wrong.

The Aryan Brotherhood are generally enemies of black prisoners and would never use a black inmate for something like that. Gotti got in a verbal altercation with black inmate Walter Johnson, Johnson attacked him, and Gotti ended up needing minor medical treatment. Gotti never paid a "tax" to the Aryan Brotherhood. However, within two weeks of the incident, he had offered the Brotherhood a contract to kill Johnson. The AB leaders agreed and sent word to other members that Johnson was to be "killed at all cost." The hit never went down though, and Johnson ended up getting paroled, after which he killed a cop in Washington DC and was sentence to life in prison.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » December 31st, 2007, 2:16 pm

thewestside wrote:
NYorker wrote:The black guy was hired by the AB to beat up Gotti, because Gotti didn't want to pay anymore "tax" for protection to the AB.
Wrong.

The Aryan Brotherhood are generally enemies of black prisoners and would never use a black inmate for something like that. Gotti got in a verbal altercation with black inmate Walter Johnson, Johnson attacked him, and Gotti ended up needing minor medical treatment. Gotti never paid a "tax" to the Aryan Brotherhood. However, within two weeks of the incident, he had offered the Brotherhood a contract to kill Johnson. The AB leaders agreed and sent word to other members that Johnson was to be "killed at all cost." The hit never went down though, and Johnson ended up getting paroled, after which he killed a cop in Washington DC and was sentence to life in prison.
Ok. I don't talk out of my ass. For one I heard a former AB guy say exactly what I said on a documentary. I think you cut and pasted from the second sentence on down (except for sentence 3), nothing wrong with that. If you googled it did you search for these terms " Aryan brotherhood gotti"? The first 6 results show part of what you said and more. Read these quotes and click on the links if you like.
Quote #1:
"Gotti had in the past paid the Aryan Brotherhood to protect him in prison, Roach testified. Mills ordered gang members to stop protecting Gotti in 1994 because the mob leader hadn't followed through on a promise to help Mills find an attorney to appeal a decades-old murder conviction, Roach said." Here's the link: Gotti Fox News

Quote#2 from the documentary I watched.
"John Gotti was approached by the Aryan Brotherhood and offered protection. After two years, Gotti believed he had enough of his own lieutenants in place and refused to pay for protection any longer. The Aryan Brotherhood arranged an attack on Gotti to send a message regarding his vulnerability."
Here's the link: Gotti Aryan Nation
Another link for the show: Gangland : Aryan Brotherhood Dvd

I don't know where you got your information, but here's where I got mine. Peace.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 31st, 2007, 8:43 pm

NYorker wrote:Ok. I don't talk out of my ass. For one I heard a former AB guy say exactly what I said on a documentary. I think you cut and pasted from the second sentence on down (except for sentence 3), nothing wrong with that. If you googled it did you search for these terms " Aryan brotherhood gotti"? The first 6 results show part of what you said and more.

Read these quotes and click on the links if you like.
Quote #1:
"Gotti had in the past paid the Aryan Brotherhood to protect him in prison, Roach testified. Mills ordered gang members to stop protecting Gotti in 1994 because the mob leader hadn't followed through on a promise to help Mills find an attorney to appeal a decades-old murder conviction, Roach said." Here's the link: Gotti Fox News

"John Gotti was approached by the Aryan Brotherhood and offered protection. After two years, Gotti believed he had enough of his own lieutenants in place and refused to pay for protection any longer. The Aryan Brotherhood arranged an attack on Gotti to send a message regarding his vulnerability."

I don't know where you got your information, but here's where I got mine. Peace.
It's good to know you don't talk out of your ass. But neither do I. Nor do I cut n' paste. While Google is often a great resource, I had no need for it in this case. I have no desire to get into a "link war" with your being as I've followed the details of this event since it happened back in 1996. Since then, there have been many conflicting reports on what actually happened.

First off, it is true that there is a history of Italian mafisoi hiring other inmates, including Aryan members, as protection while in prison. While he was incarcerated in Texas, Philadelphia mobster Joseph "Skinny Joey" Merlino reportedly paid a Mexican gang to protect him. However, there is no evidence outside of Roach's testimony that Gotti ever paid the Aryan Brotherhood for protection while he was incarcerated in Marion. Your statement that the AB hired Walter Johnson to attack Gotti because he stopped paying them conflicts with the known facts. One of the Aryan Brotherhood's main rivals in prison is the Black Guerilla Family. The AB is generally opposed to all blacks, and as such, would have never used a black inmate to carry out an attack or them. Furthermore, if Gotti had his hown lieutenants while in Marion (as your link states), why would he have need to reach out to the Aryan Brotherhood for retribution? Also, your two links contradict each other. One says the AB stopped protecting Gotti because he didn't find a lawyer for one of their leaders. The other says the AB stopped protecting him because he was no longer paying them.

By most accounts, including those of prison officials, the attack was a result of a personal altercation between Gotti and Johnson. The Aryan Brotherhood only became involved after Gotti offered to pay them to kill Johnson. The Aryan leaders readily agreed because, not only was Gotti offering a large sum of money, but the AB also believed killing Johnson would increase their reputation both in prison, as well as with the mob itself.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 1st, 2008, 6:22 pm

I heard the same shit Nyorker did that on a special the AB hired a black dude to ruff up gotti...black inmates have protected the AB in court, and done alot of shit that doesn't make sense cuz the only thing that makes sense to these fools, the leaders is money and power not so much race.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 1st, 2008, 7:20 pm

perongregory wrote:I heard the same shit Nyorker did that on a special the AB hired a black dude to ruff up gotti...black inmates have protected the AB in court, and done alot of shit that doesn't make sense because the only thing that makes sense to these fools, the leaders is money and power not so much race.
Money has indeed become more important than race in prison, though race is still very much a factor. Nevertheless, the AB hiring a black inmate for something like that is extremely unlikely and there has never been a positive link established between Johnson and the Aryan Brotherhood. Witnesses to the event reported that Gotti insulted Johnson, after which Johnson attacked him. As later events would demonstrate (Johnson killing a cop), he was simply an extremely violent criminal who was crazy enough to personaly attack a mob boss like Gotti.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 2nd, 2008, 1:07 pm

thewestside wrote:
NYorker wrote:Ok. I don't talk out of my ass. For one I heard a former AB guy say exactly what I said on a documentary. I think you cut and pasted from the second sentence on down (except for sentence 3), nothing wrong with that. If you googled it did you search for these terms " Aryan brotherhood gotti"? The first 6 results show part of what you said and more.

Read these quotes and click on the links if you like.
Quote #1:

It's good to know you don't talk out of your ass. But neither do I. Nor do I cut n' paste. While Google is often a great resource, I had no need for it in this case. I have no desire to get into a "link war" with your being as I've followed the details of this event since it happened back in 1996. Since then, there have been many conflicting reports on what actually happened.

First off, it is true that there is a history of Italian mafisoi hiring other inmates, including Aryan members, as protection while in prison. While he was incarcerated in Texas, Philadelphia mobster Joseph "Skinny Joey" Merlino reportedly paid a Mexican gang to protect him. However, there is no evidence outside of Roach's testimony that Gotti ever paid the Aryan Brotherhood for protection while he was incarcerated in Marion. Your statement that the AB hired Walter Johnson to attack Gotti because he stopped paying them conflicts with the known facts. One of the Aryan Brotherhood's main rivals in prison is the Black Guerilla Family. The AB is generally opposed to all blacks, and as such, would have never used a black inmate to carry out an attack or them. Furthermore, if Gotti had his hown lieutenants while in Marion (as your link states), why would he have need to reach out to the Aryan Brotherhood for retribution? Also, your two links contradict each other. One says the AB stopped protecting Gotti because he didn't find a lawyer for one of their leaders. The other says the AB stopped protecting him because he was no longer paying them.

By most accounts, including those of prison officials, the attack was a result of a personal altercation between Gotti and Johnson. The Aryan Brotherhood only became involved after Gotti offered to pay them to kill Johnson. The Aryan leaders readily agreed because, not only was Gotti offering a large sum of money, but the AB also believed killing Johnson would increase their reputation both in prison, as well as with the mob itself.
If the AB arent willing to do business with Blacks, why were they working with The black P stones in Illinois?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 2nd, 2008, 1:25 pm

italian food is good what the fu ck soul food is good too man you damn well know chinese food is good. cant we all just get a long and have a feast.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 2nd, 2008, 9:58 pm

TeeKay wrote:If the AB arent willing to do business with Blacks, why were they working with The black P stones in Illinois?
The Black P Stones are one of the Aryan Brotherhood's main rivals. When did they ever work together?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 24th, 2008, 4:01 am

Read that article LA times did on AB, its been posted numerous amounts of times, they said they had a working relationship with el rukns (Black P stones)

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 24th, 2008, 9:29 pm

TeeKay wrote:Read that article LA times did on AB, its been posted numerous amounts of times, they said they had a working relationship with el rukns (Black P stones)
I did a search involving both Google and the LA Times website itself without finding the article. Since you are the one making the claim that the Aryan Brotherhood and Black P Stones worked together, perhaps you could find and post it.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 28th, 2008, 12:10 am

“Within the indictment, we allege [the AB] to have aligned themselves with El Rukins, a black gang from Chicago — who would’ve thought? When it comes down to it, you can throw out those other [racist] ideologies. It’s all business to them, and they make no bones about it. This is business.”
This is from that LA weekly Article.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 28th, 2008, 12:37 am

TeeKay wrote:
“Within the indictment, we allege [the AB] to have aligned themselves with El Rukins, a black gang from Chicago — who would’ve thought? When it comes down to it, you can throw out those other [racist] ideologies. It’s all business to them, and they make no bones about it. This is business.”
This is from that LA weekly Article.
Thank you for finding it. Here's the link to the article -

http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2005/020405ab.html

I stand corrected in this particular case between the Aryan Brotherhood and the El Rukns. However, I wish there was more information regarding this supposed "alignment." Did the AB form an actual standing alliance with the El Rukns, similar to what they did with the Mexican Mafia, or was this more limited in nature? In alligning themselves with the AB, the El Rukns would be basically positioning themselves against fellow black groups like the Black Guerilla Family, as well as Crips and Bloods, who are rivals to the Brotherhood. If this is indeed the case of a division between black inmates, it would be similar to the division between Latino inmates, in which many side with the Mexican Mafia and others side with the Nuestra Familia.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 28th, 2008, 1:20 am

I dont know much about this either but id imagine their alliance would only have its impact in the illinois jail and its members there?

And Is their presence bigger in california prisons than to that of the midwest or eastcoast? The article only really focused on members out of Cali.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 28th, 2008, 2:22 am

TeeKay wrote:I dont know much about this either but id imagine their alliance would only have its impact in the illinois jail and its members there?
I was thinking that was maybe the case, i.e. that it only involved the AB and El Rukn groups in Illinois. However, to forge an alliance with the El Rukns (or any other gang) the AB in Illinois would have to get permission from the top leadership.
And Is their presence bigger in california prisons than to that of the midwest or eastcoast? The article only really focused on members out of Cali.
While the Aryan Brotherhood has members in prisons across the nation, their main base is the California prison system.

stunna118

Re: No 1 controls it all

Unread post by stunna118 » February 1st, 2008, 3:49 am

alliseeRmafiawannabes wrote:I seriously doubt anyone runs NYC or any other major city in America these days its just not possible for 1 outfit to control an entire city anymore. Only you silly gangster groupies would believe this horseshit. The Feds and the real gangsters in OC know better. Those days are over all you'll see now is the competition for the rackets that the Feds havent closed down completely yet and the real syndicates are smart enough to work together while these newbooty drugselling street gangs fight each other and all end up dead or in prison after a month. Its not like the old days anymore and by that i mean the 80's and early 90's when there realy was still a top dog in OC. The North Eastern and Midwestern areas of the country were heavily dominated by LCN control but where they really had the power was in the entire industries they controlled through national unions and price fixing. If there are contenders for a top spot, I'd put the Mob working with the Russian crews on top of the list. They'd have enough power together to control most of the rackets wihtout having to do allot of enforcement.
agreed

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: No 1 controls it all

Unread post by thewestside » February 1st, 2008, 7:18 pm

stunna118 wrote:
alliseeRmafiawannabes wrote:I seriously doubt anyone runs NYC or any other major city in America these days its just not possible for 1 outfit to control an entire city anymore. Only you silly gangster groupies would believe this horseshit. The Feds and the real gangsters in OC know better. Those days are over all you'll see now is the competition for the rackets that the Feds havent closed down completely yet and the real syndicates are smart enough to work together while these newbooty drugselling street gangs fight each other and all end up dead or in prison after a month. Its not like the old days anymore and by that i mean the 80's and early 90's when there realy was still a top dog in OC. The North Eastern and Midwestern areas of the country were heavily dominated by LCN control but where they really had the power was in the entire industries they controlled through national unions and price fixing. If there are contenders for a top spot, I'd put the Mob working with the Russian crews on top of the list. They'd have enough power together to control most of the rackets wihtout having to do allot of enforcement.
agreed
The above is largely true. No one organized crime group entirely controls New York City, but rather each has a stake in their own territories. Because they bridge the gap between the legal and criminal worlds easier, including continued involvement in labor unions and legitimate industries, the five Italian Mafia families are still considered to be the most powerful and influential. Second to the Italians are the Russians, and indeed the two groups often work together. The Asian groups, mainly the Chinese, would be third, though their power is restricted to their own communities. The Colombians and Dominicans continue to control most of the drug trafficking at the importation and upper wholesale levels. The Cubans continue to control vast gambling and drug operations within their communities. The Albanians have been on the rise for over a decade now, but are not yet on the level of the more entrenched and sophisticated Italians and Russians. Blacks control mid and lower level drug trafficking in their communities.