Chief Malik (Jeff Fort) Leader of Black P. Stone Nation Bio

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Chief Malik (Jeff Fort) Leader of Black P. Stone Nation Bio

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 3rd, 2006, 11:39 am

One of the craziest niggas alive, Jeff "Chief Malik" Fort.

http://www.diacritica.com/sobaka/dossier/jfort.html

Link Sample

BY THE STANDARDS of the era - the 1980s, that doughy time when terrorist targets were limited to Marine barracks in unpronounceable countries - the story was sensational. A Chicago street gang was accused of planning to bomb police stations, government buildings - even down an airliner - on behalf of their "Muslim brother," Libyan dictator Moammar Kaddafi.
A little digging and the plot thickened. The gang - a would-be Islamic sect called the El Rukns - was led by none other than Jeff Fort, a legend on Chicago's South Side, whose career as an urban warlord stretched back to the early 1960s. In the relatively brief period he spent out of jail in the ensuing decades, Fort had built the most powerful street gang in Chicago and possibly the entire United States.

That wasn't all. Fort had rubbed shoulders with notables ranging from Jesse Jackson to Sammy Davis, Jr. to jazz guru Oscar Brown, Jr. Before went to war against the United States for Kaddafi, Fort went to war for the Feds against the Black Panthers. His status in the community was such that he'd even been invited to Richard Nixon's inauguration, though he graciously passed his comp tickets to two of his subordinates.

But Jeff Fort's most important legacy wasn't his scrapbook but his style. Before Jeff Fort, the black gangster was a hustler, a pimp, a leg-breaker with greasy hair and banana-colored zoot suit. Fort was the first to submit his soldiers to a political indoctrination of the kind now employed by nearly all semi-organized gangs in the United States. Fort's gangsters were governed by laws and a constitution; they formed not a pack of thugs but a "nation." He married the notion of Black Power and a revolutionary rage to petty crime. His business may have been drugs, extortion and murder-for-hire, but it was applied to a higher purpose. His hoodlums were preacher pimps, his lieutenants and warlords were ministers of a mystical criminality. "My brothers and sisters," he cried to his troops, "it takes finance to uplift the nation."

"We are in no way a gang," he said. "We are the vanguard of our people." As the Europeans once said of Caesar: "If you seek his monument, look around."

64TH AND BLACKSTONE

Jeff Fort was born on February 20, 1947 in Aberdeen, Mississippi. When he was still young, his parents took his ten siblings and moved the whole family up to Chicago - stragglers in the Great Migration that brought tens of thousands of blacks from the South to the "promised land" in the urban cities of the North between the two world wars. Jeff's father, John Lee Fort, took a job working at one of the hulking US Steel plants on the city's South Side................

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 12:24 am

good article

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 12:28 am

that pro - black gangsta sh-t .............im lovin it.

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 19th, 2006, 8:22 pm

NICKELS wrote:that pro - black gangsta sh-t .............im lovin it.
U strike me as a insecure individual with alot of hate towards other nationalities and real ignorant...that pro black shit dont exist no more every black mob in the chi done gave decks to latinos and honors them in lit...we all got the same struggle i dont know where the fuck u from

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 19th, 2006, 9:07 pm

who gives a fuc about chicago, ya'll gay ass pork chop eaters nigga

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 19th, 2006, 9:07 pm

funk on site wrote:who gives a fuc about chicago, ya'll gay ass pork chop eaters nigga
PORK CHOP WTF

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 19th, 2006, 9:08 pm

all ya'll chicago bear fans ce eatin those pork chops n shit ol fat ass muthafucin pigs :lol:

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 19th, 2006, 9:09 pm

funk on site wrote:who gives a fuc about chicago, ya'll gay ass pork chop eaters nigga
LOL FUNNY HOW THEM NON PORK EATING NIGGAS WERE THE ONES WHO GAVE NIGGAS the GAME AND WENT AND STARTED STONES IN L.A

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 19th, 2006, 9:10 pm

funk on site wrote:all ya'll chicago bear fans be eatin those pork chops n shit ol fat ass muthafucin pigs :lol:
This a gang site why we talking bout food unless u trying to throw a subliminal at me talkin bout pork chops because of prs..i aint rican nigga

Saamir_Red_Fam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Saamir_Red_Fam » December 22nd, 2006, 6:35 pm

ahh..good to see people hip to the chief......
he's a great man.....

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 27th, 2006, 2:11 pm

Saamir_Red_Fam wrote:ahh..good to see people hip to the chief......
he's a great man.....
They got a documentary out on moe one of my folkks showed it to me is all bout the old school shit and they talk alot bout the temple and the history of FORT AND COGWELL shit is tight

Saamir_Red_Fam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Saamir_Red_Fam » December 27th, 2006, 4:46 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
he's a great man.....
They got a documentary out on moe one of my folkks showed it to me is all bout the old school shit and they talk alot bout the temple and the history of FORT AND COGWELL shit is tight
yeah that shit is history foreal...i still attend a temple here in cleveland....

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » December 28th, 2006, 5:45 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
he's a great man.....
I ehard about that tape but never found out what the name of it was. Whats it called joe?

SoneeBlack

Unread post by SoneeBlack » May 28th, 2008, 10:25 pm

Stone to the Bone?