Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread post by Hyp Notica » November 26th, 2004, 12:29 pm

cyko.. cest tu une foto dtoi ca^^^ lookin fine baby!

CyKo_ThuG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CyKo_ThuG » November 26th, 2004, 7:19 pm

Yep thats me. Eazy-E better recognize lol

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » November 28th, 2004, 12:20 am

ooohhh shyt!

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » April 1st, 2005, 11:25 pm

anyone got info on the asian gangs in MTL? not the wannabe blood/crip ones that have been listed but organized groups...

paulie

Unread post by paulie » April 2nd, 2005, 5:27 pm

no 1 from the U.S. should be scared of any canada gangs. I mean come on, its america and there canada. Just show them the HBO documentary called "Bangin in Little Rock" and they'll shit there pants lol ne1 agree or no

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 2nd, 2005, 9:33 pm

nope, the hells angels here and other similar orginizations are not to be fucked with

paulie

Unread post by paulie » April 3rd, 2005, 5:07 pm

arn't the hells angels located in the south west part of the US though????
I didnt think that thy ride in canada

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by makedonija77 » April 3rd, 2005, 7:01 pm

I heard of a bengali gang called m3. I dont know much about it so im trying to find out more. I heard it was the biggest bengali gang in north america. A member of the gang told me it had 35 000 people. If anyone knows anymore info about this gang, please post it. I live in this neighbourhood where there are a lot of gangs and everyone knows about them but i don't. Thats why im trying to find out about them. Ive seen some graffiti of OBN and PDB also. OBN means "One Brown Nation" and PDB means "Pickering Dry Bloods". Im also trying to find out more about these gangs and it would be a lot of help if anyone posts some info. I heard people talking about a member of the OBN gang and there was his nickname written in graffiti right next to the OBN graffiti on a brownish-red fence which is now covered with another writing of graffiti which i think is the rival gang, PDB. The nickname was "Tally". So please post some more info on everything iv'e posted. Also a friend of mine told me about The Tamil Tigers and Morningside Kings. Iv'e also heard about the A.K. Kannon and VVT gangs. So, more info, please. Thanks.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » April 3rd, 2005, 7:40 pm

hells angels all over the world man

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 4th, 2005, 1:48 pm

yeah, its all about the Hells here, Mom Boucher's locked up but he still controls it all

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » April 4th, 2005, 8:15 pm

paulie wrote:arn't the hells angels located in the south west part of the US though????
The richest and most powerful HA chapters are in Montreal and Vancouver.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » April 4th, 2005, 8:18 pm

makedonija77 wrote:I heard of a bengali gang called m3. I dont know much about it so im trying to find out more. I heard it was the biggest bengali gang in north america. A member of the gang told me it had 35 000 people. If anyone knows anymore info about this gang, please post it. I live in this neighbourhood where there are a lot of gangs and everyone knows about them but i don't. Thats why im trying to find out about them. Ive seen some graffiti of OBN and PDB also. OBN means "One Brown Nation" and PDB means "Pickering Dry Bloods". Im also trying to find out more about these gangs and it would be a lot of help if anyone posts some info. I heard people talking about a member of the OBN gang and there was his nickname written in graffiti right next to the OBN graffiti on a brownish-red fence which is now covered with another writing of graffiti which i think is the rival gang, PDB. The nickname was "Tally". So please post some more info on everything iv'e posted. Also a friend of mine told me about The Tamil Tigers and Morningside Kings. Iv'e also heard about the A.K. Kannon and VVT gangs. So, more info, please. Thanks.
never heard about M3. I guarantee they dont have 35,000 members. cause they are unheard of...

AK Kannan and VVT on the other hand have been the most famous from Toronto... i heard about them and im across the damn country...

GCloC

Unread post by GCloC » April 25th, 2005, 1:31 pm

I live in St-Laurent and there is on guy here who had it pretty right.

I want to add

IN St-Laurent you have GCC (Gun Clappin Crips) they helped form SLC (St-Laurent Crips) now a lot of SLC St-Laurent Crips are bangin 164 Crips in St-Laurent Cartierville.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 25th, 2005, 1:43 pm

paulie wrote:arn't the hells angels located in the south west part of the US though????
The Hells Angels Montreal club, based in Sorel, is Canada's first Hells Angels chapter. The gang was originally known as The Popeyes participated in a brutal war with the Satan's Choice and Devil's Disciples over drug territory before officially becoming Hells Angels on December 5, 1977.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 25th, 2005, 1:56 pm

Tali_loc wrote:I live in St-Laurent and there is on guy here who had it pretty right.

I want to add

IN St-Laurent you have GCC (Gun Clappin Crips) they helped form SLC (St-Laurent Crips) now a lot of SLC St-Laurent Crips are bangin 164 Crips in St-Laurent Cartierville.
There goes another copycat gang to add to the list. :roll: I'm sick of hearing that shit.

GCloC

Unread post by GCloC » April 25th, 2005, 1:59 pm

Capo wrote:
Tali_loc wrote:I live in St-Laurent and there is on guy here who had it pretty right.

I want to add

There goes another copycat gang to add to the list. :roll: I'm sick of hearing that shit.
Naw they aint, some used to C with SLC now they C with 164Crips. I run wiv em but im older now so I work and shit you know how it is...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 25th, 2005, 2:20 pm

So if they aren't copycat, they have ties to LA or New York or they just popped out like that one day and chose that name? What's their story and how old is the gang?

67beba67

Unread post by 67beba67 » April 25th, 2005, 2:27 pm

The only hard ass gangs their is in MTL are the C.d.P'S (Crack down Posse) and the Bo'Gars and off course the Hells..the 16-17-18 year old "crews" don't count.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 25th, 2005, 3:51 pm

^^ Exactly what I believe also. But I've heard the CDP's and the Bo-Gars have turned into Crip and Blood status respectively both flagging either blue or red. Why would they do that? They date back from the 80s and have their own story behind it...

GCloC

Unread post by GCloC » April 25th, 2005, 7:11 pm

Capo wrote:^^ Exactly what I believe also. But I've heard the CDP's and the Bo-Gars have turned into Crip and Blood status respectively both flagging either blue or red. Why would they do that? They date back from the 80s and have their own story behind it...
They have always had those colors. Now the media turned it into a CRIP and blood thing.

67beba67

Unread post by 67beba67 » April 25th, 2005, 7:13 pm

Capo wrote:^^ Exactly what I believe also. But I've heard the CDP's and the Bo-Gars have turned into Crip and Blood status respectively both flagging either blue or red. Why would they do that? They date back from the 80s and have their own story behind it...
I have no idea I've known them like that from the beginning since I live in St-Michel where most of the CDP's are at.

The only thing that could be related to the red and blue is C<--(CRIPS)rack down posse and B<--(BLOODS) Bo'Gars.

GCloC

Unread post by GCloC » April 25th, 2005, 7:33 pm

67beba67 wrote:
I have no idea I've known them like that from the beginning since I live in St-Michel where most of the CDP's are at.

The only thing that could be related to the red and blue is C<--(CRIPS)rack down posse and B<--(BLOODS) Bo'Gars.
CDP wears blue and bo-gars wear red that is how it has always been.

67beba67

Unread post by 67beba67 » April 26th, 2005, 2:29 pm

^^
exactly

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 26th, 2005, 3:27 pm

So you mean the CDP and Bo-Gars never refer to eachothers as either being crips or bloods nowadays like picking up the crip/blood trend or something? I had heard that somewhere not so long ago but oh well.

67beba67

Unread post by 67beba67 » April 26th, 2005, 3:42 pm

Capo wrote:So you mean the CDP and Bo-Gars never refer to eachothers as either being crips or bloods nowadays like picking up the crip/blood trend or something? I had heard that somewhere not so long ago but oh well.
Nope I dought it..I juss kno that the're are some crips straight from L.A that are in the CdP's or were...

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » April 27th, 2005, 1:42 am

shows how ignorant your ass is.

GCloC

Unread post by GCloC » April 27th, 2005, 8:49 am

NoPeace wrote:
shows how ignorant your ass is.
Quebec and mostly Montreal is where the Hells Angels are know to have had the biggest wars

GCloC

Unread post by GCloC » April 27th, 2005, 8:50 am

67beba67 wrote:
Capo wrote:So you mean the CDP and Bo-Gars never refer to eachothers as either being crips or bloods nowadays like picking up the crip/blood trend or something? I had heard that somewhere not so long ago but oh well.
Nope I dought it..I juss kno that the're are some crips straight from L.A that are in the CdP's or were...
Its true that the younger kids coming up in those areas tag (CDP C'z up) and bo-gars do the same with b'z up. I've seen it.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 30th, 2005, 8:57 pm

I found this interview talking about the Hell's Angels, here, the differences between the east coast and west coast when it comes to them, etc.

http://www.cbc.ca/prison/yves.html

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » May 2nd, 2005, 11:00 am

hermanos para siempre
3 puntos negros

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » May 2nd, 2005, 4:24 pm

Capo wrote:I found this interview talking about the Hell's Angels, here, the differences between the east coast and west coast when it comes to them, etc.

http://www.cbc.ca/prison/yves.html
I've read all the books Yves Lavigne wrote on H.A. all great books.

Does anyone know if there are any books on the Montreal Italian Mafia or Irish Mob?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 19th, 2005, 6:28 pm

Anybody know who this fucking retard is? LOL Other than the imcomprehensible BS he says, he says he bought a 1$ million studio. Sure doesn't show in his 'music'. He says he lives on the Rive-Sud of Montreal but that he grew up in Queens I think. Anyway, anybody ever herad of him or met him in person? I heard somebody once saw him hanging and selling small dope out in a metro with his lil weak click thinking he's the shit and taking himself really seirously. haha What a joke. I'm asking coz for those who've heard of him over here, he's been a big laughstock ever since the beginning. T'entends?? hahaha

http://www.roiheenok.com/
http://www.exposemag.ca/newversion/good ... eenok.html (notice even the interviewer cant help but try not to laugh)
http://roiheenok.com/video/