Top 5 most organized syndicate

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 26th, 2009, 9:02 am

as for westside, albanians control your people in prostitution, heroin, car thefts, human smuggling and marijuana in your own country westdick. so how exactly do the italians surpass the albanians in the world when they can barely grab hold of their own rackets in your own country????? exactly. nothing to say, like usual. go ahead, start insulting me now, it's the only thing you can really say in response.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » May 26th, 2009, 12:33 pm

CheGuevara wrote:as for westside, albanians control your people in prostitution, heroin, car thefts, human smuggling and marijuana in your own country westdick. so how exactly do the italians surpass the albanians in the world when they can barely grab hold of their own rackets in your own country????? exactly. nothing to say, like usual. go ahead, start insulting me now, it's the only thing you can really say in response.
Because black people are black, and white people are white.

Balkan Slavs > shiptar gypsy race.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 26th, 2009, 1:50 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i never went on that site. just because you say it's true. doesn't add a bit of truth to it.
Right. Just like you said you weren't JohnnyRed here on this board for the longest time before you finally admitted it. I read the posts you made on the AmericanMafia forum before you got banned and they were deleted. And other people knew it was you too and called you on it. That's why you got banned. You said the exact same things you do here. The exact same wording, the exact same sources, etc. LOL! Pretending to be an Italian. There is no level you won't sink to in order to spew your BS propaganda.
CheGuevara wrote:as for westside, albanians control your people in prostitution, heroin, car thefts, human smuggling and marijuana in your own country westdick. so how exactly do the italians surpass the albanians in the world when they can barely grab hold of their own rackets in your own country????? exactly. nothing to say, like usual. go ahead, start insulting me now, it's the only thing you can really say in response.
"Controls your people?" I swear the way you word things is such a joke. First, as I've said dozens of times, I'm not Italian. So they aren't my people. Second, even if what you said was true, they aren't "controlling the Italian people." You get so carried away in your BS claims that you don't realize how stupid you sound. Like your claim the Albanians were "infiltrating" the Mafia. LOL! More like working for the Mafia. But leave it to you to twist that around and say they're really "infiltrating" it.

As for the rackets in Italy, I have lots to say. And I've said it over and over and over again. But that's one reason I don't post here reguarly anymore. Because I get sick of having to repeat myself again and again for your sorry ass. I get sick of correcting your lies and exaggerations. You talk as if the Albanians have complete and total control of all these rackets from top to bottom throughout Italy. They don't, despite what you want to believe. They control some of these rackets in certain areas of Italy, primarily in the north. And it's often in conjunction with the Italian groups. But you make it sound like they've swooped in and just taken over everything. Just like your bogus claims that the Albanians are taking over the Mafia in America. We've been over this so many times I've lost count. Both are a lie. But you eat it up like a big helping of Albanian goat cheese because it feeds your ego. And though nobody believes you, you just keep repeating it over and over.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 26th, 2009, 9:09 pm

thewestside wrote:Right. Just like you said you weren't JohnnyRed here on this board for the longest time before you finally admitted it. I read the posts you made on the AmericanMafia forum before you got banned and they were deleted. And other people knew it was you too and called you on it. That's why you got banned. You said the exact same things you do here. The exact same wording, the exact same sources, etc. LOL! Pretending to be an Italian. There is no level you won't sink to in order to spew your BS propaganda.
the prophecy came true. i said a long time ago that one day thewestside would result into total flat out lies to even have a response. here you have it.
"Controls your people?" I swear the way you word things is such a joke. First, as I've said dozens of times, I'm not Italian. So they aren't my people. Second, even if what you said was true, they aren't "controlling the Italian people." You get so carried away in your BS claims that you don't realize how stupid you sound. Like your claim the Albanians were "infiltrating" the Mafia. LOL! More like working for the Mafia. But leave it to you to twist that around and say they're really "infiltrating" it.
albanian criminals past 2004 are the LCN's partners. not workers. albanian criminals found employment from italian gangsters because of the lack of albanian outfits and similar culture and close living to the italians. you know what i said about italy is true, it eats you up every day, knowing that albanian immigrants control your people in your own country.
As for the rackets in Italy, I have lots to say. And I've said it over and over and over again. But that's one reason I don't post here reguarly anymore. Because I get sick of having to repeat myself again and again for your sorry ass. I get sick of correcting your lies and exaggerations. You talk as if the Albanians have complete and total control of all these rackets from top to bottom throughout Italy. They don't, despite what you want to believe. They control some of these rackets in certain areas of Italy, primarily in the north. And it's often in conjunction with the Italian groups. But you make it sound like they've swooped in and just taken over everything. Just like your bogus claims that the Albanians are taking over the Mafia in America. We've been over this so many times I've lost count. Both are a lie. But you eat it up like a big helping of Albanian goat cheese because it feeds your ego. And though nobody believes you, you just keep repeating it over and over.
actually, the albanians took over these rackets. the italians would never allow someone to take control of marijuana, heroin, prostitution, car thefts and human smuggling in italy unless they couldn't do nothing about it. albanians went in and went on a rampage pretty much. italians retaliated but in the end, the albanians just out priced and out fought the italians on the business side of things (supplied more girls, supplied more drugs at a cheaper rate) and italians were forced to make a pact that came out mutual for both sides.. and when you say italians are in on alot of albanian businesses, it's usually italians buying something from the albanians or italians offering albanians a route. so it's kind of a buyer thing and frequently italians are working for the albanian crime bosses.

as for america, just like in italy, i don't make a single claim. rather i repeat what i bring from sources over and over again. in america, like robet saviano said, albanians are taking over new york and pushing out the italians forcing many of them to work elsewhere, sometimes in europe. and a reporter from the london daily news said the fbi released a report stating that the albanians took over the italians and russians in new york. i believe him, not you.

later 31 year old virgin :)

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 26th, 2009, 11:54 pm

CheGuevara wrote:the prophecy came true. i said a long time ago that one day thewestside would result into total flat out lies to even have a response. here you have it.
The only one lying here is you and you know it. You lied about not being JohnnyRed on this board and now you're lying about not posting as an Italian on the AmericanMafia forum. Once again, I wasn't the only one that noticed it. Others did as well. It doesn't take long to see how you post, the particular wording you use, etc. It was totally you on the other forum. Nobody else talks like that.
albanian criminals past 2004 are the LCN's partners. not workers. albanian criminals found employment from italian gangsters because of the lack of albanian outfits and similar culture and close living to the italians. you know what i said about italy is true, it eats you up every day, knowing that albanian immigrants control your people in your own country.
Are we talking about Italy or the U.S.? In Italy, they are partners with the Italians. In America as well to some extent, though many still work for the Mafia. What you say about Italy doesn't eat me up because it isn't true. And like I said, even if it was true, it wouldn't bother me because I'm not Italian. I've already told you many times that I'm primarily of English descent and I even gave you a link to the other forum where I said as much long before we entered into this debate. And once again, even if the Albanians did control all these rackets from top to bottom throughout Italy as you claim, that isn't the same as "controlling the people." This is what I mean by you always exaggerating the position of the Albanians to ridiculous levels. You can't help yourself. You get carried away with your Albanian pride and end up looking like a complete fool. You really are your own worst enemy.
actually, the albanians took over these rackets. the italians would never allow someone to take control of marijuana, heroin, prostitution, car thefts and human smuggling in italy unless they couldn't do nothing about it. albanians went in and went on a rampage pretty much. italians retaliated but in the end, the albanians just out priced and out fought the italians on the business side of things (supplied more girls, supplied more drugs at a cheaper rate) and italians were forced to make a pact that came out mutual for both sides.. and when you say italians are in on alot of albanian businesses, it's usually italians buying something from the albanians or italians offering albanians a route. so it's kind of a buyer thing and frequently italians are working for the albanian crime bosses.
Once again you are totally exaggerating the position of the Albanians. The way you say it, the Albanians swooped in and took over all these rackets from top to bottom from one end of Italy to the other. Such is not the case. "Went on a rampage?" Oh that's right, that's where they were "stacking up the bodies of the Italians" right? Funny how there isn't a single, definitive case of any warfare between the Italians and Albanians. You have always based this idea on a single quote by one prosecutor in Puglia talking about how the Albanians pushed the Italians out of the prostitution racket in the north. And even if that were true, that's one racket in one region of the country. But leave it to you to take that and expand it way beyond that. Give Johnny and inch and he'll take a mile. But as I've pointed out many times before, some of your own sources (which you would like to forget now) said that the fighting in the north was actually between rival ethnic groups, including Albanians, some of which were working with the Italians.

The problem is, you don't understand the framework of organized crime in Italy. You just want to believe it's as simple as the Albanians coming in and taking everything over througout the country. Once again, such is not the case. It's not so black and white as you think. The southern region consisting of Campania, Puglia, Calabria, and of course Sicily are controlled with an iron fist by the Italians. Any and all foreign groups that operate in those provinces have to pay. And that includes the Albanians. Things are more varied in the central and northern part of the country. But it's still Italy and the Italians are still the dominant group in those areas as well. The Albanians are simply the strongest of the ethnic crime groups in Italy and they have direct control over certain operations in the north and central regions. But that's ultimately by the allowance of the Italians. Not because they came and took over. Case in point, the prostitution racket in Milan, which has been ground zero for basically everything you'd said and every source you've given about the Albanians in Italy.

"The 'Ndrangheta is different from other Mafia-style organizations. It has only one objective: business. And in order to make the biggest profit it is prepared to forge alliances with anybody: with the Moroccans, with the Egyptians, with the Turks. The Calabrian bosses are not interested in controlling the Milanese territory. And sure enough the Albanian gangs are free to run the prostitution racket without any interference." - General Mario Mori, head of the Special Operations Section of the Caribinieri

"No Albanian group would ever be capable of taking on the Camorra or Cosa Nostra. The fact that there have been no turf wars between Italian and Albanian mafia is significant. They have evidently made a pact. Cosa Nostra will tolerate outsiders only if there is some gain; otherwise it will wipe them out." - Dr. Lucio Di Pietro, Unit Chief of Direzione Nazionale Antimafia

But of course, you ignore these and choose to go with the obscure reference by Motta, which other evidence and officials show isn't the case, because it sounds better to you. And now you're making it sound like it's primarily the Italians who are working for the Albanians in Italy? LOL! It never ends with you.
as for america, just like in italy, i don't make a single claim. rather i repeat what i bring from sources over and over again. in america, like robet saviano said, albanians are taking over new york and pushing out the italians forcing many of them to work elsewhere, sometimes in europe. and a reporter from the london daily news said the fbi released a report stating that the albanians took over the italians and russians in new york. i believe him, not you.
This just shows how full of crap you are. Both you and Ronnie tried to bring up that so called FBI report talking about how the Albanians are taking over the Italians and Russians in New York. There never was any report! I have read every single FBI report on organized crime in New York going back years and have many of them on file. The article was wrong but you choose to believe it because it sounds good to you. Just one of many obscure references that can't be backed up but yet you choose to use it to support your arguments. I'll ask you again, other than the Rudaj gang, give me one example where the Albanians have pushed the Italians out in New York and forced them to work elsewhere. You can't because there isn't any! Who is going to know more about organized crime in New York? Jerry Capeci, and author and OC expert who lives there and has covered the mob for years? Or another author and OC expert who lives in Italy and covers the mob there? Capeci says the Albanians are in no position to take over the Mafia. But you choose to believe whatever Saviano says on the subject because he is saying what you want to hear. This is what I mean by your fanboyism. It's all based on what you want to believe. Not the facts.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » May 27th, 2009, 3:47 am

both are loan words from another culture you #%@&#%@ idiot! chai as a word is from india dumbass. neither albanian or russian came up with that word. struktura is a word in many languages meaning structure. my god youre dumb.
I am trying to prove to that guy that he is wrong. I did not say that chai is a russian word... I also did not say that about 'struktura' either.
if you will wipe the sperm off your eyes you will know what I mean.
albanians are not from the kavkaz, the only reason you would answer to his BS theory is because you want to clear up albanians have nothing to do with chechens
Yes, I would. Because I also have Chechen blood, not much but I do. I dont give a flying fuck about albanians.
And you dont have a right to say where are people from. If professionals who are studying this for years can't say for sure where albanians are from then who the hell are you to say anything? little b*tch.
your theory is wrong. albanians show no similarities or genetics to slavs. if they did indeed mix with slavs, the similarities would be there. albanians are a mix of illyrian, thracian, dacian with illyrian being the majority but not slav.
lol you just hate to have slavic blood in you.. your opinion is not objective so it doesnt count for shit. Don't deny who you are... maybe 900 years ago razbojnik's great great grandfather fucked your grand grand grandmother. You two maybe related ;) I think you are..
whatever nation #%@& them eh? says the guy whose people have been raped by literally thousands and thousands of cultures.
ah ah ah... not true.. our people MIXED with others.. not raped by others who conquered us, except for vikings who we invited to conquer us because of brutal fighting and chaos, oh.. and Tatars. We are mixed because we took over hundreds of other nations.. we are mixed mostly because WE chose to be, not because we were forced to like you.
Yes, Russians are mixed.. but as for what you are saying, it's not mixed as it is where they live. Siberia was under russian hands for like more than 300 years now... native peoples in siberia are asian-looking so if my family had moved there 300 years ago then it is logical for me to look a little more asian. If you think this is BS then I have proof.. the "afrikaners" in South Africa... they are originaly europeans who settled there like 200 years ago.. and look at them now.. they look like indians or arabs, slowly starting to take the "black african" look.
If I live in the mountains of south russia, the north kavkaz, or the Ural.. I would also have different face features. Don't forget that what makes us different is the place where we live, we are not different by blood. You and a black man are different because he comes from africa, where he adapted to heat and climate different that what you adapted to in Albania. You and me have the same blood.. we just have different cultures which lived in different spots in the world, understand?

Albanian were raped by Bulgarians, Dacians, Thracians, Turks... and Mixed with Romans and slavs. There was not really a "slavic empire" who conquered you and raped you.. just tribes who moved in and mixed with you and u mixed with them. It's proven that Slavic women look ALOT better than your hairy gorillas. lol even slavic men look better than you. You are just an ugly people.
look at yourself in the mirror and look at ivankov your hero. notice a difference? or between you and ruslan karaev the guy who lost almost half his matches so far??? lol, what am i bothering with you for? you make a stuppid assumption like albanians are half slavic even though if that was true, albanians would be like croatians or bosnians. you forget that bosnians were illyrians before the slavs came and mixed with them, thats when their culture changed. if the slavs did the same thing to the albanians, the change would have occured, instead, albanian language has almost zero similarities to slavs.
Ivankov is not my hero because Rudaj is yours.. stop comparing me to yourself and grow up, I told this to you 10000 times.
Karaev is not fully Russian.. I think he is also Ossetian or some other kavkaz nationality.
What you don't understand is that Albanian have more Illyarian in them than Bosnians or Croats. That is why you still have your ugly culture.
But the theory of Albanians being originally in the Kavkaz is not that much BS as you think. But why am I explaining this to you? You though Serbians are originally from Siberia XDDDDD

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 27th, 2009, 9:57 am

thewestside wrote:The only one lying here is you and you know it. You lied about not being JohnnyRed on this board and now you're lying about not posting as an Italian on the AmericanMafia forum. Once again, I wasn't the only one that noticed it. Others did as well. It doesn't take long to see how you post, the particular wording you use, etc. It was totally you on the other forum. Nobody else talks like that.
the prophecy came true. i said a long time ago that one day thewestside would result into total flat out lies to even have a response. here you have it.
Are we talking about Italy or the U.S.? In Italy, they are partners with the Italians. In America as well to some extent, though many still work for the Mafia. What you say about Italy doesn't eat me up because it isn't true. And like I said, even if it was true, it wouldn't bother me because I'm not Italian. I've already told you many times that I'm primarily of English descent and I even gave you a link to the other forum where I said as much long before we entered into this debate. And once again, even if the Albanians did control all these rackets from top to bottom throughout Italy as you claim, that isn't the same as "controlling the people." This is what I mean by you always exaggerating the position of the Albanians to ridiculous levels. You can't help yourself. You get carried away with your Albanian pride and end up looking like a complete fool. You really are your own worst enemy.
who is many? find me ten names of albanians who work for the lcn. just ten names. i never said albanians control each racket from top to bottom. albanian criminals have not been indicated as street retailers in italy therefore, they cannot control the heroin on the street level. but they do control the human smuggling, prostitution, marijuana and car thefts completely. well not completely but to a majority percentage (80% an higher).
Once again you are totally exaggerating the position of the Albanians. The way you say it, the Albanians swooped in and took over all these rackets from top to bottom from one end of Italy to the other. Such is not the case. "Went on a rampage?" Oh that's right, that's where they were "stacking up the bodies of the Italians" right? Funny how there isn't a single, definitive case of any warfare between the Italians and Albanians. You have always based this idea on a single quote by one prosecutor in Puglia talking about how the Albanians pushed the Italians out of the prostitution racket in the north. And even if that were true, that's one racket in one region of the country. But leave it to you to take that and expand it way beyond that. Give Johnny and inch and he'll take a mile. But as I've pointed out many times before, some of your own sources (which you would like to forget now) said that the fighting in the north was actually between rival ethnic groups, including Albanians, some of which were working with the Italians.
you read the sources wrong, it's not what they said. you just read it wrong and stick to what you said. anyway, i have more sources that agree with me. i found them after you left. would you like to see them? they pretty much remove any argument from the table.
The problem is, you don't understand the framework of organized crime in Italy. You just want to believe it's as simple as the Albanians coming in and taking everything over througout the country. Once again, such is not the case. It's not so black and white as you think. The southern region consisting of Campania, Puglia, Calabria, and of course Sicily are controlled with an iron fist by the Italians. Any and all foreign groups that operate in those provinces have to pay. And that includes the Albanians. Things are more varied in the central and northern part of the country. But it's still Italy and the Italians are still the dominant group in those areas as well. The Albanians are simply the strongest of the ethnic crime groups in Italy and they have direct control over certain operations in the north and central regions. But that's ultimately by the allowance of the Italians. Not because they came and took over. Case in point, the prostitution racket in Milan, which has been ground zero for basically everything you'd said and every source you've given about the Albanians in Italy.
in sicily, calabria, campania and apulia, the albanians pay without a doubt. it's their homeland. but the italian factions are not from milan, italians are mixed and the north and central regions of italy are as much a foreign place to calabrese and napolitan gangsters as they are to albanian gangsters. this is why the albanians don't pay. that and the fact that the albanian criminal organizations are too powerful to be pushed around by even the italians.

the topic was never about the south, or at least i never assumed it was. in the south, albanians pay. in the central and northern regions, they don't. they pushed the italians out in the north.
"The 'Ndrangheta is different from other Mafia-style organizations. It has only one objective: business. And in order to make the biggest profit it is prepared to forge alliances with anybody: with the Moroccans, with the Egyptians, with the Turks. The Calabrian bosses are not interested in controlling the Milanese territory. And sure enough the Albanian gangs are free to run the prostitution racket without any interference." - General Mario Mori, head of the Special Operations Section of the Caribinieri

see what i mean? free to run the prostitution racket without any interference.... there you have it.

"No Albanian group would ever be capable of taking on the Camorra or Cosa Nostra. The fact that there have been no turf wars between Italian and Albanian mafia is significant. They have evidently made a pact. Cosa Nostra will tolerate outsiders only if there is some gain; otherwise it will wipe them out." - Dr. Lucio Di Pietro, Unit Chief of Direzione Nazionale Antimafia
this guy is speaking unprofessionally. you know this as much as me. and the fact is that he doesn't even mention where he's talking about... if he's talking about the south, he's right. central and north italy? war off.
But of course, you ignore these and choose to go with the obscure reference by Motta, which other evidence and officials show isn't the case, because it sounds better to you. And now you're making it sound like it's primarily the Italians who are working for the Albanians in Italy? LOL! It never ends with you.
see what you do is you take the same type of source as i do and think yours is somehow more right because it agrees with you? obscure? my motta quote holds more weight then your di pietro comment who talks as if an albanian just ran him over with a truck.
This just shows how full of crap you are. Both you and Ronnie tried to bring up that so called FBI report talking about how the Albanians are taking over the Italians and Russians in New York. There never was any report! I have read every single FBI report on organized crime in New York going back years and have many of them on file. The article was wrong but you choose to believe it because it sounds good to you. Just one of many obscure references that can't be backed up but yet you choose to use it to support your arguments. I'll ask you again, other than the Rudaj gang, give me one example where the Albanians have pushed the Italians out in New York and forced them to work elsewhere. You can't because there isn't any! Who is going to know more about organized crime in New York? Jerry Capeci, and author and OC expert who lives there and has covered the mob for years? Or another author and OC expert who lives in Italy and covers the mob there? Capeci says the Albanians are in no position to take over the Mafia. But you choose to believe whatever Saviano says on the subject because he is saying what you want to hear. This is what I mean by your fanboyism. It's all based on what you want to believe. Not the facts.
capeci lowballs alot of things. even you have renounced his sources. but now you use them? funny. saviano is an expert. the guy risks his life to write what he does. capeci is just another oc author in america. there are hundreds of him. now a days, any old faggot that reads about john gotti is considered an expert. saviano's book sold how many millions of copies? as for capeci's quote, he said that quite some time ago. saviano made his remark in 2006 and the report made it's remark in 2008. like i said, i will believe an expert before you because unlike him, you have an agenda. he actually risks his life to expose the mafia while you are the biggest fan of the italian mafia in the world. you idolize these guys which is just fucking weird. i mean, i'll admit, i think the albanian mob is cool, and i read up on it but that's strictly because their albanain, i also read about albanian politics. but you are just in love with the mafia. liek totally in love with it, if john gotti asked you to suck him, you would in a heartbeat.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 27th, 2009, 12:52 pm

VostokSila wrote:I am trying to prove to that guy that he is wrong. I did not say that chai is a russian word... I also did not say that about 'struktura' either.
if you will wipe the sperm off your eyes you will know what I mean.
you said albanian has some "russian" words. meaning the words are russian. wipe the sperm off my eyes? why do you talk like that man? where did you learn your english from? only low lives talk like that...
Yes, I would. Because I also have Chechen blood, not much but I do. I dont give a flying fu-- about albanians.
And you dont have a right to say where are people from. If professionals who are studying this for years can't say for sure where albanians are from then who the hell are you to say anything? little b*tch.
what!?! every historian says albanians are illyrians you idiot! don't tell me you don't care about albanians. albanians interest you alot and you are very curious about them and despite what you think of me, you like albanians as people. you might not like me but you like my people. otherwise, you would never spend time researching about albanian people or culture or anything. and you would never want to go to albania if they did not interest you as people.
lol you just hate to have slavic blood in you.. your opinion is not objective so it doesnt count for shit. Don't deny who you are... maybe 900 years ago razbojnik's great great grandfather #%@& your grand grand grandmother. You two maybe related ;) I think you are..
like i said, if albanians mixed with slavs (slavic women love albanian dick, you should see what they do in montenegro and macedonia) then there would be similarities. the language would be similar. anything would be similar. albanian culture influenced serbian and greek though. this is documented. probably because the slavic women in the balkans can seriously never get enough of albanians.

who knows, maybe the only reason you're interested in albanians is maybe your mother left your father for an albanian.
ah ah ah... not true.. our people MIXED with others.. not raped by others who conquered us, except for vikings who we invited to conquer us because of brutal fighting and chaos, oh.. and Tatars. We are mixed because we took over hundreds of other nations.. we are mixed mostly because WE chose to be, not because we were forced to like you.
albanians were never forced to marry other people or never been raped like you claim. that's just a childish theory your making up to try and piss me off lol. shows you got no class or conversation.
Yes, Russians are mixed.. but as for what you are saying, it's not mixed as it is where they live. Siberia was under russian hands for like more than 300 years now... native peoples in siberia are asian-looking so if my family had moved there 300 years ago then it is logical for me to look a little more asian. If you think this is BS then I have proof.. the "afrikaners" in South Africa... they are originaly europeans who settled there like 200 years ago.. and look at them now.. they look like indians or arabs, slowly starting to take the "black african" look.
If I live in the mountains of south russia, the north kavkaz, or the Ural.. I would also have different face features. Don't forget that what makes us different is the place where we live, we are not different by blood. You and a black man are different because he comes from africa, where he adapted to heat and climate different that what you adapted to in Albania. You and me have the same blood.. we just have different cultures which lived in different spots in the world, understand?
i understand that the russian women is the symbol for prostitution in the world. i understand that russians have no national pride and therefore mixed and were raped by litterally every culture imaginable. i seen a documentary with this albanian guy and he was married to a russian women. lol even albanians are hitting your women from behind. i think the nigerian exhange students are having a good time in russia as well.
Albanian were raped by Bulgarians, Dacians, Thracians, Turks... and Mixed with Romans and slavs. There was not really a "slavic empire" who conquered you and raped you.. just tribes who moved in and mixed with you and u mixed with them. It's proven that Slavic women look ALOT better than your hairy gorillas. lol even slavic men look better than you. You are just an ugly people.
proof of this? or are you just mad that your mom is a typical russian whore? you say turks now? if turks mixed with albanians, OUR SKIN COLOR WOULD BE FUCKING DARK LIKE TURKS! don't you understand even something that simple? we're an ugly people? slavs are literally the most disgusting people on earth. i hate america and britain for stopping hitler before he killed all slavic people like he wanted to. they should have stopped him afterwards.

albanians are a small population. in 1912, our population was like 1,500,000. i am not saying albanians are a "pure" people meaning 100% illyrian. but they have not mixed with anybody on a national scale.
Ivankov is not my hero because Rudaj is yours.. stop comparing me to yourself and grow up, I told this to you 10000 times.
Karaev is not fully Russian.. I think he is also Ossetian or some other kavkaz nationality.
What you don't understand is that Albanian have more Illyarian in them than Bosnians or Croats. That is why you still have your ugly culture.
But the theory of Albanians being originally in the Kavkaz is not that much BS as you think. But why am I explaining this to you? You though Serbians are originally from Siberia XDDDDD
listen dick. albanians came from illyria. where they came from before illyria is not determined yet.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 27th, 2009, 2:15 pm

CheGuevara wrote:who is many? find me ten names of albanians who work for the lcn. just ten names.

This is kind of like when you made the stupid claim that the Albanians were the highest level associates of the Mafia but couldn't even name ten examples. Well, unlike you who just talks out of his ass, I'll give you the name of ten Albanian associates of the Mafia -

Zev Mustafa - part of the Gambino family's Locascio crew
John Alite - was part of John Gotti Jr.'s crew before he flipped
Gjon Junjac, Hamdi Lataj, Christian Lekocevic, Daniel Nikac, and Ambroz Nikac - part of a burglary ring tied to the Gambino family
Dadian Celaj, Ened Gjelaj - part of a strong-arm crew tied to the Genovese family
Lulzim Kupa - Colombo family associate involved in marijuana trafficking
i never said albanians control each racket from top to bottom. albanian criminals have not been indicated as street retailers in italy therefore, they cannot control the heroin on the street level. but they do control the human smuggling, prostitution, marijuana and car thefts completely. well not completely but to a majority percentage (80% an higher).
LOL! In the above statement you flip back and forth. "I never said they control each racket completely." "But they do control (insert rackets here) completely." "Well not completely." And where did you get the 80% figure? Answer: Your ass.
you read the sources wrong, it's not what they said. you just read it wrong and stick to what you said. anyway, i have more sources that agree with me. i found them after you left. would you like to see them? they pretty much remove any argument from the table.
You lying little shit. I read your sources many times. It's you who reads into them what you want them to say. And that's after you've cherrypicked them in the first place. There is far more evidence of what I have said - that the Italians have allowed the Albanians direct control over certain operations in parts of northern and central Italy after they became the top immigrant group in the country. Some Albanian groups work in conjunction with the Italians, others indepenently but still by the Italians's ultimate permission. This idea that they came in and took over by force is just your little fantasy that you continually bring up in order to brag.
in sicily, calabria, campania and apulia, the albanians pay without a doubt. it's their homeland. but the italian factions are not from milan, italians are mixed and the north and central regions of italy are as much a foreign place to calabrese and napolitan gangsters as they are to albanian gangsters. this is why the albanians don't pay. that and the fact that the albanian criminal organizations are too powerful to be pushed around by even the italians.
A foreign place? While they are not as entrenched as they are in the south, the Italian syndicates have been in central and north Italy for years. Decades actually. Instead of simply doing Google searches all day every day to find anything you can on Albanians, try doing some other research for once. Just by cases in recent years alone, there Italians (especially the 'Ndrangheta) are far more active and involved in the north than the Albanians or any other group.
see what i mean? free to run the prostitution racket without any interference.... there you have it.
But it isn't because the Albanians just came in and took over. See how you selectively read what you want. He said it's because the Calabrians are "not interested" in controlling the prostitution racket in Milan. This is what I've been trying to tell you all along. The Italians have always been content to allow other groups control over certain rackets in certain areas. To a very large degree, they are more concerned with things like political corruption, controlling legitimate sectors of the economy, buying up businesses left and right with laundered drug money, etc. then who controls the street walkers in Milan.
this guy is speaking unprofessionally. you know this as much as me. and the fact is that he doesn't even mention where he's talking about... if he's talking about the south, he's right. central and north italy? war off.
Yeah, who's more professional? The Unit Chief of the Direzione Nazionale Antimafia in Italy or some 17 year old Albanian fanboy on the internet? And he doesn't have to specify where he's talking about because it goes for all of Italy. Whether you want to believe it or not, if push came to shove, the Italians would be capable of wiping out the Albanian immigrant groups in any part of their own country. But that would never happen because that's not how things work.
see what you do is you take the same type of source as i do and think yours is somehow more right because it agrees with you? obscure? my motta quote holds more weight then your di pietro comment who talks as if an albanian just ran him over with a truck.
As I said above, there is more evidence to support what I've been saying all along about how things work between the Italians and Albanians in Italy then your delusional theories, which all rest one the exaggerated quote of one official. As I said before, it's just like you believing an American official's comment about the Rudaj organization being a sixth family. The evidence shows he was wrong to but you're happy to believe him and quote him over and over again anyway.
capeci lowballs alot of things. even you have renounced his sources. but now you use them? funny. saviano is an expert. the guy risks his life to write what he does. capeci is just another oc author in america. there are hundreds of him. now a days, any old faggot that reads about john gotti is considered an expert. saviano's book sold how many millions of copies? as for capeci's quote, he said that quite some time ago. saviano made his remark in 2006 and the report made it's remark in 2008. like i said, i will believe an expert before you because unlike him, you have an agenda. he actually risks his life to expose the mafia while you are the biggest fan of the italian mafia in the world. you idolize these guys which is just #%@&#%@ weird. i mean, i'll admit, i think the albanian mob is cool, and i read up on it but that's strictly because their albanain, i also read about albanian politics. but you are just in love with the mafia. liek totally in love with it, if john gotti asked you to suck him, you would in a heartbeat.
Capeci lowballs a lot of things? What exactly? He did lowball the number of made members of the Colombo family, as his estimate of 75-85 members was lower than the avarage of most other estimates, which are around 100 or so. But that's it. You're just pissed because he doesn't agree with your stupid BS exaggerations of 1 out of every 100 Albanians being a full time gangster. The fact that Saviano risked his life to expose the Camorra has got nothing to do with the subject at hand. Between the two of them, Capeci is going to know a lot more about what's going on in the New York underworld than Saviano. If we were discussing things in Italy, I would defer to Saviano. But you simply go with Saviano because he says what you want to hear. Cherrypicking once again. And for the record, Capeci stated there weren't enough Albanians to pose a real threat to the Mafia in 2006. Harldy "some time ago." The fact is, you can't provide this so called FBI report about the Albanians pushing aside the Italians and Russians in New York because there isn't one. If this were the case, you should at least be able to provide just one other example of them confronting the Mafia. BUT YOU CAN'T!

As far as agendas go, the only one that has one is you. You are the one who trolls from forum to forum, lying about his identity, and spewing one piece of propaganda after another about Albanians because you are Albanian. I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm not Italian. I simply go with the facts. I've said many times what I think of all organized criminals, including Italians. I like to discuss all types of organized crime. You simply steer every conversation to an eventual argument over who is the best or the strongest so you can brag about Albanians. You admire these guys. You idolize them. You get a sick sense of pride from killers, thieves, and drug dealers simply because they come from the same shithole, almost third-world country you do. That's why you so often, when talking about Albanian OC, have referred to them as "we." You've ruined this board with your BS. And that's after you were already banned twice. You have been banned from at least two other forums I know of for the same crap. You're just a scared immigrant kid who has to raise his low self esteem by living vicariously through Albanian criminals. If you weren't suck an arrogant little prick, I'd almost feel sorry for you.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 27th, 2009, 2:46 pm

thewestside wrote:I'll give you the name of ten Albanian associates of the Mafia -
did i say associates? i said ten albanians who WORK FOR the italian criminals. not associates. there are well over dozens of associates that are albanian.
Zev Mustafa - part of the Gambino family's Locascio crew
worked for them, here is one.
John Alite - was part of John Gotti Jr.'s crew before he flipped
not sure he worked for anyone. pretty sure he had his own drug ring making $1mn a month, or so he claimed.
Gjon Junjac, Hamdi Lataj, Christian Lekocevic, Daniel Nikac, and Ambroz Nikac - part of a burglary ring tied to the Gambino family
how are they tied to the gambinos? because the alarm guy worked with them at one point?
Dadian Celaj, Ened Gjelaj - part of a strong-arm crew tied to the Genovese family
you really like the word tied don't you? because you reall use the term lightly. they were tied to genovese associates.
Lulzim Kupa - Colombo family associate involved in marijuana trafficking
haha, again dickhead. i said working for, not associates.
LOL! In the above statement you flip back and forth. "I never said they control each racket completely." "But they do control (insert rackets here) completely." "Well not completely." And where did you get the 80% figure? Answer: Your ass.
how many times have you challenged my percentages before and i bring a source to nail you in the head? please, don't make yourself an even bigger ass then you are.
You lying little shit. I read your sources many times. It's you who reads into them what you want them to say. And that's after you've cherrypicked them in the first place. There is far more evidence of what I have said - that the Italians have allowed the Albanians direct control over certain operations in parts of northern and central Italy after they became the top immigrant group in the country. Some Albanian groups work in conjunction with the Italians, others indepenently but still by the Italians's ultimate permission. This idea that they came in and took over by force is just your little fantasy that you continually bring up in order to brag.
read my new thread virgin boy.
A foreign place? While they are not as entrenched as they are in the south, the Italian syndicates have been in central and north Italy for years. Decades actually. Instead of simply doing Google searches all day every day to find anything you can on Albanians, try doing some other research for once. Just by cases in recent years alone, there Italians (especially the 'Ndrangheta) are far more active and involved in the north than the Albanians or any other group.
sure. read my new thread virgin boy.
But it isn't because the Albanians just came in and took over. See how you selectively read what you want. He said it's because the Calabrians are "not interested" in controlling the prostitution racket in Milan. This is what I've been trying to tell you all along. The Italians have always been content to allow other groups control over certain rackets in certain areas. To a very large degree, they are more concerned with things like political corruption, controlling legitimate sectors of the economy, buying up businesses left and right with laundered drug money, etc. then who controls the street walkers in Milan.
each "street walker" makes $1000 a day. it might be the most disgusting business after heroin but it's the biggest money maker in the organized crime world.

read my new thread.
Yeah, who's more professional? The Unit Chief of the Direzione Nazionale Antimafia in Italy or some 17 year old Albanian fanboy on the internet? And he doesn't have to specify where he's talking about because it goes for all of Italy. Whether you want to believe it or not, if push came to shove, the Italians would be capable of wiping out the Albanian immigrant groups in any part of their own country. But that would never happen because that's not how things work.
that would never happen because the albanians would erase the name ndrangheta for the history books. italians are more powerful in italy economically wise but if it came to an all out war???? lmaooo.
As I said above, there is more evidence to support what I've been saying all along about how things work between the Italians and Albanians in Italy then your delusional theories, which all rest one the exaggerated quote of one official. As I said before, it's just like you believing an American official's comment about the Rudaj organization being a sixth family. The evidence shows he was wrong to but you're happy to believe him and quote him over and over again anyway.
sure, you make sense because you say so. but the albanian guy with 100's a sources is just a fanboy. read my new thread.
Capeci lowballs a lot of things? What exactly? He did lowball the number of made members of the Colombo family, as his estimate of 75-85 members was lower than the avarage of most other estimates, which are around 100 or so. But that's it. You're just pissed because he doesn't agree with your stupid BS exaggerations of 1 out of every 100 Albanians being a full time gangster. The fact that Saviano risked his life to expose the Camorra has got nothing to do with the subject at hand. Between the two of them, Capeci is going to know a lot more about what's going on in the New York underworld than Saviano. If we were discussing things in Italy, I would defer to Saviano. But you simply go with Saviano because he says what you want to hear. Cherrypicking once again. And for the record, Capeci stated there weren't enough Albanians to pose a real threat to the Mafia in 2006. Harldy "some time ago." The fact is, you can't provide this so called FBI report about the Albanians pushing aside the Italians and Russians in New York because there isn't one. If this were the case, you should at least be able to provide just one other example of them confronting the Mafia. BUT YOU CAN'T!
ahhh youre so stupid.... honestly. i feel bad for you. the guy believes capeci now but says hes lying about things he doesn't agree with. as if there is no possibility capeci is wrong. while my side comes from the FBI-CNN, saviano and the FBI again.
As far as agendas go, the only one that has one is you. You are the one who trolls from forum to forum, lying about his identity, and spewing one piece of propaganda after another about Albanians because you are Albanian. I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm not Italian. I simply go with the facts. I've said many times what I think of all organized criminals, including Italians. I like to discuss all types of organized crime. You simply steer every conversation to an eventual argument over who is the best or the strongest so you can brag about Albanians. You admire these guys. You idolize them. You get a sick sense of pride from killers, thieves, and drug dealers simply because they come from the same shithole, almost third-world country you do. That's why you so often, when talking about Albanian OC, have referred to them as "we." You've ruined this board with your BS. And that's after you were already banned twice. You have been banned from at least two other forums I know of for the same crap. You're just a scared immigrant kid who has to raise his low self esteem by living vicariously through Albanian criminals. If you weren't suck an arrogant little prick, I'd almost feel sorry for you.
lmfaoooo, you're such a charity case man. all i can say is i feel bad for you you hillybilly. my shithole? albania is ten times the place this ugly disgusting place is. as for feeling bad for me, you're a 31 year old virgin who has nobody in his apt. besides himself. you are a failure in life. please don't ever speak as if YOU could feel sorry for anybody. a sorry person can't feel sorry for others.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 27th, 2009, 5:55 pm

CheGuevara wrote:did i say associates? i said ten albanians who WORK FOR the italian criminals. not associates. there are well over dozens of associates that are albanian.
That's what an associate is you stupid Albanian. They are associates who work for the Mafia. Stop trying to move the goal posts.
worked for them, here is one.
Now you're contradicting yourself on Mustafa. Before you tried to make the claim that he didn't really work for the Gambinos but was just an independent partner. Seems you can't keep your story straight.
not sure he worked for anyone. pretty sure he had his own drug ring making $1mn a month, or so he claimed.
Of course you're not sure. The guy was part of Junior's crew in the early days. Everything he did he did under the Gambino family's authority and kicked up just like any other associate working for them. Seriously, your ignorance of how things work is astounding.
how are they tied to the gambinos? because the alarm guy worked with them at one point?
Oh, I see what you did. You just Googled their names and came up with one article. Well read the indictments on this crew. They were a group of Albanians and other Balkans who ultimately worked for the Gambino family.
you really like the word tied don't you? because you reall use the term lightly. they were tied to genovese associates.
Once again, read the indictments on this crew. They, along with some Italian associates, were part of a strong-arm crew that worked for Genovese captain Angelo Prisco. You stupid fucking idiot. Quit trying to move the goal posts.
haha, again dickhead. i said working for, not associates.
An associate works for the mob. He wasn't independent. Get the facts straight you fucking moron.
how many times have you challenged my percentages before and i bring a source to nail you in the head? please, don't make yourself an even bigger ass then you are.
When I've challenged your percentages, 9 times out of 10 they've been proven to be made up.
that would never happen because the albanians would erase the name ndrangheta for the history books. italians are more powerful in italy economically wise but if it came to an all out war???? lmaooo.
Yeah, that's right. Nobody can stand up to the mighty Albanians. They are beyond superhuman. Even the Italians would be running for their lives in their own country. You are beyond delusional.
ahhh youre so stupid.... honestly. i feel bad for you. the guy believes capeci now but says hes lying about things he doesn't agree with. as if there is no possibility capeci is wrong. while my side comes from the FBI-CNN, saviano and the FBI again.
I disagreed with Capeci on one subject - Colombo membership - because it was relatively low compared to every other estimate. But you were all about Capeci being an expert when it suited you. Now, because he said something about Albanians that bursts your bubble of denial, he's just a hack who doesn't know anything. You'll take anything at face value as long as it is in favor of Albanians. What you don't bother to do is examine additional evidence and really see if what somebody says stands up to scrutiny. Snelling was wrong about the Rudaj gang being a sixth family. Saviano is wrong about the Albanians pushing aside the Mafia in the U.S.
lmfaoooo, you're such a charity case man. all i can say is i feel bad for you you hillybilly. my shithole? albania is ten times the place this ugly disgusting place is. as for feeling bad for me, you're a 31 year old virgin who has nobody in his apt. besides himself. you are a failure in life. please don't ever speak as if YOU could feel sorry for anybody. a sorry person can't feel sorry for others.
Albania is ten times the place America is? LOL! You fucking idiots are lucky to have in door plumbing. Your a border line third world country torn apart by war. It's why so many of you have fled the Godforsaken place. Whats' Albania's GDP? $10 billion? We've got people here in the U.S. who are worth far more than that just by themselves. Your Albanian pride is just a false bravado. It's as phoney as a $3 dollar bill. It really just comes from being insecure about who you are and where you come from. I see right through you. You're just a scared little immigrant who's angry at the world and lashes out the only way he knows how - by bragging about Albanian OC on the internet and then making accusations of people that you know nothing about. You just make stuff up. You're a liar and a loser. And you deserve your misery.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 27th, 2009, 6:22 pm

thewestside wrote:That's what an associate is you stupid Albanian. They are associates who work for the Mafia. Stop trying to move the goal posts.
Gjon Junjac, Hamdi Lataj, Christian Lekocevic, Daniel Nikac, and Ambroz Nikac work for the italians because the alarm guy (who was not even albanian) used to work for the gambinos? you fat fucking stupid american disgusting obese person. you are truly an idiot.
Now you're contradicting yourself on Mustafa. Before you tried to make the claim that he didn't really work for the Gambinos but was just an independent partner. Seems you can't keep your story straight.
i said you try to make it seem like mustafa is ordered around like a little girl. mustafa puts fear into everyone around him, including the italians. yes, he does work FOR sal loscasio i think it is. he grew up with him.
Of course you're not sure. The guy was part of Junior's crew in the early days. Everything he did he did under the Gambino family's authority and kicked up just like any other associate working for them. Seriously, your ignorance of how things work is astounding.
lol, you're an idiot. do you have any proof alite kicked up? or should we just take your word for it like everything else you say. i forgot, you're above sources.
Oh, I see what you did. You just Googled their names and came up with one article. Well read the indictments on this crew. They were a group of Albanians and other Balkans who ultimately worked for the Gambino family.
the gambinos sucked their dicks is what they did. you're an idiot for thinking Gjon Junjac, Hamdi Lataj, Christian Lekocevic, Daniel Nikac, and Ambroz Nikac work for the italians because their alarm guy who isn't even albanian worked with the gambinos at one point. what a dumbass.
Once again, read the indictments on this crew. They, along with some Italian associates, were part of a strong-arm crew that worked for Genovese captain Angelo Prisco. You stupid #%@&#%@ idiot. Quit trying to move the goal posts.
ahhh your fucking expressions never stop getting gayer first it's fruit fly, then fanboy now goal post. what's next? chicken neck? you're an idiot, a dumbass, a cunt, an obese loner. your wrong about this too. so far you only got mustafa and alite (IF).
An associate works for the mob. He wasn't independent. Get the facts straight you #%@&#%@ moron.
no an associate worked with or for the mob. lulzim kupa worked with them. the italians just as well might have worked for him.
When I've challenged your percentages, 9 times out of 10 they've been proven to be made up.
lmfao, like the bronx buildings? lololololl, youre such a moron. i'll give the source on the other thread dickhead.
Yeah, that's right. Nobody can stand up to the mighty Albanians. They are beyond superhuman. Even the Italians would be running for their lives in their own country. You are beyond delusional.
dickhead, albanian criminals are way more violent. they pretty much forced the apulians into a contract with them. the albanians made italians sign a pact. the albanian criminals were wild, unorganized and it often led to bloodshed like when the albanian criminal gangs killed all those italians in 1999, the army had to come in dickhead. something needed to be done to organize things and avoid bloodshed so the italians and albanians worked out a deal.
I disagreed with Capeci on one subject - Colombo membership - because it was relatively low compared to every other estimate. But you were all about Capeci being an expert when it suited you. Now, because he said something about Albanians that bursts your bubble of denial, he's just a hack who doesn't know anything. You'll take anything at face value as long as it is in favor of Albanians. What you don't bother to do is examine additional evidence and really see if what somebody says stands up to scrutiny. Snelling was wrong about the Rudaj gang being a sixth family. Saviano is wrong about the Albanians pushing aside the Mafia in the U.S.
just like i diagree with capeci on his claims abotu albanians because the fbi twice and saviano go against him.
Albania is ten times the place America is? LOL! You #%@&#%@ idiots are lucky to have in door plumbing. Your a border line third world country torn apart by war. It's why so many of you have fled the Godforsaken place. Whats' Albania's GDP? $10 billion? We've got people here in the U.S. who are worth far more than that just by themselves. Your Albanian pride is just a false bravado. It's as phoney as a $3 dollar bill. It really just comes from being insecure about who you are and where you come from. I see right through you. You're just a scared little immigrant who's angry at the world and lashes out the only way he knows how - by bragging about Albanian OC on the internet and then making accusations of people that you know nothing about. You just make stuff up. You're a liar and a loser. And you deserve your misery.
lol dickhead listen, albania is a poor place because of what you said, war. america was only built with such success because of some bitches also known as pilgrims ran out of europe out of fear and built america which was a free zone, no people around, no wars, no conflicts. no serious ones anyway. america today is fucking disgusting though, with the crackheads and the mentally ill, the fucking ugly buildings and houses. the gay, weak minded people who are pro-gay marriage. my god, if money is all you look at you can have it. at least albanians keep up their morals. at least they don't have a divorce rate of 50%, at least albanians have big families for support and mental well being, at least obesity isn't albania's number one problem, at least albania is a homogeneous country unlike this mental instuition with all these different people, at least albania has history past 1600, at least albania has culture past hotdogs and baseball games.

are you kidding? as soon as i finish school and possibly earlier, i am moving back to that place. even canada is better then america. of course, none of this offends you because your not american, no such thing. your ugly fucking deformed great great grandparents came from another country. you don't really know which. which is why you say and "possibly some dannish". it hurts to have no culture. i pity you, i really do.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 27th, 2009, 6:24 pm

...........♥...♥
........♥.........♥
.....♥...............♥
...♥....................♥
..♥......................♥
.♥........................♥... ......♥....♥
♥.........................♥... ♥..............♥
.♥.........................♥.. .................♥
..♥.........................♥. ...............♥
...♥.................ALBANIA.. ......♥
.....♥........................ ..........♥
........♥..................... ......♥
...........♥.................. ....♥
...............♥.............. .♥
..................♥..........♥
.....................♥.....♥
......................♥..♥
........................♥
.......................♥

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 27th, 2009, 6:25 pm

:D AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » May 28th, 2009, 1:48 am

you said albanian has some "russian" words. meaning the words are russian. wipe the sperm off my eyes? why do you talk like that man? where did you learn your english from? only low lives talk like that...
For the 3rd time I was trying to prove to Razbojnik that he is wrong.. stfu about it already.
lol you callime Me a lowlife? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what!?! every historian says albanians are illyrians you idiot!
lie.
don't tell me you don't care about albanians. albanians interest you alot and you are very curious about them and despite what you think of me, you like albanians as people.
I am curious about them... but I don't like them as people because I never met an albanian.. I only met you on the internet and If I would judge by you then I would hate all the albanian population, but I dont. Just because I don't hate them doesn't mean I like them.
otherwise, you would never spend time researching about albanian people or culture or anything. and you would never want to go to albania if they did not interest you as people.
I am researching about them because of you.. unlike you, before I talk, I like to know the facts before I run my mouth.
I want to go to Albania to see and meet the people you talked so much shit about and the main reason is to see europe as I never been there. and albania is cheap.
like i said, if albanians mixed with slavs (slavic women love albanian dick, you should see what they do in montenegro and macedonia) then there would be similarities.
albanian language have words from greek and from slavic languages.
slavic women don't love albanian dick.. albanians prefer slavic women over their king kongs lol.
probably because the slavic women in the balkans can seriously never get enough of albanians
^I think I am going to throw up lol.
who knows, maybe the only reason you're interested in albanians is maybe your mother left your father for an albanian.
My mother and father are not seperated, the reason I am interested is to show you how wrong you are, which I did 10000000 times, I can't stand ppl talking about sh*t they dont know anything about, like you.
My parents don't even know what an Albanian looks like lol.
that's just a childish theory your making up to try and piss me off lol. shows you got no class or conversation.
that's the funniest sh*t coming from you XXDDDDDDDDD
listen... you dont deserve any class or conversation.. I sh*t on you and wipe my ass with your shirt.
i understand that the russian women is the symbol for prostitution in the world. i understand that russians have no national pride and therefore mixed and were raped by litterally every culture imaginable
Now who is trying to be childish? lol no national pride... sure faggot whatever you say, I already proved you why are russian women "symbols of prostitution" and about what you claim "no national pride".
lol even albanians are hitting your women from behind. i think the nigerian exhange students are having a good time in russia as well
yes, the nigerians are having a good time.. getting beaten by skinheads is really fun lol.
Ofcourse Albanians would fuck our women.. who will touch your crocodiles which you call women? god damn.. those are just fuckin ugly b!tches.
proof of this? or are you just mad that your mom is a typical russian whore?
My mother is barely russian.. she is half jewish and the other half is russian-chechen. She is not a whore.. she is a nice person most of the time. And she doesn't have sex with animals like your mother :D
you say turks now? if turks mixed with albanians, OUR SKIN COLOR WOULD BE #%@&#%@ DARK LIKE TURKS! don't you understand even something that simple? we're an ugly people? slavs are literally the most disgusting people on earth. i hate america and britain for stopping hitler before he killed all slavic people like he wanted to. they should have stopped him afterwards.
Many Albanians are dark skinned lol... even I know it.. it's either turks or gypsies lol.
slavs are the most disgusting? XDDD hahahahahahahaha slavic men and women are known in the world to be really good looking.. (speaking only for russians/ukranians/belurussians).
america didn't stop shit.. bretain didn't either.. Russia stopped germany in stalingrad, again you talk shit like a b!tch.. stop talking out your ass already. Russia stopped Germany (barely) on it's own... UK and US are not responseable.
listen dick. albanians came from illyria. where they came from before illyria is not determined yet.
wishful thinking.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 28th, 2009, 9:41 am

CheGuevara wrote:...........♥...♥
........♥.........♥
.....♥...............♥
...♥....................♥
..♥......................♥
.♥........................♥... ......♥....♥
♥.........................♥... ♥..............♥
.♥.........................♥.. .................♥
..♥.........................♥. ...............♥
...♥.................ALBANIA.. ......♥
.....♥........................ ..........♥
........♥..................... ......♥
...........♥.................. ....♥
...............♥.............. .♥
..................♥..........♥
.....................♥.....♥
......................♥..♥
.......................♥

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 28th, 2009, 9:47 am

______________$$$$____________ __
____________$$$$$$$$__________ __
___________$$$$$$$$$$_________ __
_____________$$$$$$___________ __
____$$$$_____$$$$$$_____$$$$__ __
___$$$$$_____$$$$$$_____$$$$$_ __
_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $_
_$$$$$$$$$$МАКЕДОНИЈА$$$$$$$$$ $
___$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_ __
____$$$$_____$$$$$$_____$$$$__ __
____________$$$$$$$$__________ __
______________$$$$____________ __
______________________________ __

______________♥♥♥♥____________ __
____________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥__________ __
___________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_________ __
_____________♥♥♥♥♥___________ __
____♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥__ __
___♥♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥_ __
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_ __
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥МАКЕДОНИЈА♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_ __
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_ __
____________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥__________ __

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 28th, 2009, 9:54 am

:D

____________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥__________ __
___♥♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥_____♥♥♥♥♥_ __
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_ __
_♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥МАКЕДОНИЈА♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_ __
___♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_ __
____________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥__________ __

______________€€€€____________ __
____________€€€€€€€€__________ __
___________€€€€€€€€€€_________ __
_____________€€€€€€___________ __
____€€€€_____€€€€€€_____€€€€__ __
___€€€€€_____€€€€€€_____€€€€€_ __
_€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ $_
_€€€€€€€€€€МАКЕДОНИЈА€€€€€€€€€ $
___€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€_ __
____€€€€_____€€€€€€_____€€€€__ __
____________€€€€€€€€__________ __
______________€€€€____________ __

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 28th, 2009, 12:34 pm

VostokSila wrote:For the 3rd time I was trying to prove to Razbojnik that he is wrong.. stfu about it already.
lol you callime Me a lowlife? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you are a low life. i don't say things like "sperm breath," that is just fucking disgusting.
I am curious about them... but I don't like them as people because I never met an albanian.. I only met you on the internet and If I would judge by you then I would hate all the albanian population, but I dont. Just because I don't hate them doesn't mean I like them.
you are curious about them because they interest you. meaning they have something that appeals to you.
I am researching about them because of you.. unlike you, before I talk, I like to know the facts before I run my mouth.
I want to go to Albania to see and meet the people you talked so much shit about and the main reason is to see europe as I never been there. and albania is cheap.
lol, if you want to see europe, go to italy, not albania. if you want to see bunkers, go to albania. meet the people i talked to much shit about? you realize that you have practically no chanced of talking to a criminal boss right? i hope you don't think you will go around meeting criminals and presidents or something. but by your way of thinking, that is probably what you are hoping for.
albanian language have words from greek and from slavic languages.
slavic women don't love albanian dick.. albanians prefer slavic women over their king kongs lol.
yes, albanian has slavic and greek words. like what for example?
My mother and father are not seperated, the reason I am interested is to show you how wrong you are, which I did 10000000 times, I can't stand ppl talking about sh*t they dont know anything about, like you.
My parents don't even know what an Albanian looks like lol.
because they are both ignorant cunts who probably have HIV.
Now who is trying to be childish? lol no national pride... sure faggot whatever you say, I already proved you why are russian women "symbols of prostitution" and about what you claim "no national pride".
yes, you already explained, because russian women love every dick in the world, they love albanian, italian, brazilian, french, german, american, english, dutch, even greek dick. this is why they are the symbol of prostitution.
yes, the nigerians are having a good time.. getting beaten by skinheads is really fun lol.
Ofcourse Albanians would fu-- our women.. who will touch your crocodiles which you call women? god damn.. those are just fuckin ugly b!tches.
keep dreaming, when you go to albania, i guarantee you that you will never repeat what you just said.
My mother is barely russian.. she is half jewish and the other half is russian-chechen. She is not a whore.. she is a nice person most of the time. And she doesn't have sex with animals like your mother :D
she is an hiv infested whore.
Many Albanians are dark skinned lol... even I know it.. it's either turks or gypsies lol.
slavs are the most disgusting? XDDD hahahahahahahaha slavic men and women are known in the world to be really good looking.. (speaking only for russians/ukranians/belurussians).
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, that was hilarious. no not many Albanians are dark skinned, a very small percnetage of them are. mainly because they are the descendants of turkish workers and politicians from the ottoman empire times.
america didn't stop shit.. bretain didn't either.. Russia stopped germany in stalingrad, again you talk shit like a b!tch.. stop talking out your ass already. Russia stopped Germany (barely) on it's own... UK and US are not responseable.
yes the uk and america are not responsible. russia would have been brought to its knees without help.
wishful thinking.
yes, it's wishful thinking, even though historians say this. even though many albanians still have illyrian names like my cousins illiri or my other cousin teuta. the illyrian tribe in present day shkodra was called Albani but yes, albanians came from another place.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 28th, 2009, 12:36 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
yes the uk and america are not responsible. russia would have been brought to its knees without help.
lol

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » May 29th, 2009, 10:42 am

you are a low life.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WOOWW LMAOOOO what an idiot XDDD
you are curious about them because they interest you. meaning they have something that appeals to you.
Really? Heinrich Himler studied Jewish traditions and shit... (he was the head of the racial devision of the SS) does it mean he liked them lol XDD you're the stupidest person I have ever heard about you are a moron, probably got poked with the stick that the village elders jammed in your mothers pussy so that she would not cheat on your goat-raping father XDDD
lol, if you want to see europe, go to italy, not albania.
Italy is expensive.
meet the people i talked to much shit about? you realize that you have practically no chanced of talking to a criminal boss right?
lol you did not talk about criminal bosses.. you talked about ALBANIANS in GENERAL and compared them to Russians in history and "hardness" XDDDDD
And from what you said.. I can only think that I have like 90% of meeting albanian mafiosos on the street and talking to them.
yes, albanian has slavic and greek words. like what for example?
I will get you that link I saw it in...
because they are both ignorant cunts who probably have HIV.
So these are not low-life words? lol.
yes, you already explained, because russian women love every dick in the world, they love albanian, italian, brazilian, french, german, american, english, dutch, even greek dick. this is why they are the symbol of prostitution.
EVERY woman in the world likes dick.. the difference between Albanian and Russian women is that people WANT to fuck them.. not tie a chain around their neck and put them in a cage like they do with yours. lol your women are like fuckin farm animals... maybe that's why you guys fuck animals kuz u cant tell difference between your wife and a pig or a goat.
lol r u a virgin?
keep dreaming, when you go to albania, i guarantee you that you will never repeat what you just said.
Yes, I will be too traumatised to speak of it again.. and maybe even go blind lol.
she is an hiv infested whore.
^ words of a non-lowlife and a honorable man lmao.
h
o
m
o
no not many Albanians are dark skinned, a very small percnetage of them are. mainly because they are the descendants of turkish workers and politicians from the ottoman empire times.
... is this guy 4 real? he just agrees with me and uses it to argue... god damn you are a fuckin monkey.. you need to have one of them tests where they let you put squares and shit into the right hole XDDD
ChimpGuevara XDDDDDD
russia would have been brought to its knees without help
lol XDDDDDDDDDD and Albania can defeat USSR because of its many many bunkers! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA god damn.. you are too much.. how fuckin stupid can a man be.. holly shit this is amazing..
yes, it's wishful thinking, even though historians say this
WTF do u know of history?? you dont know shit... I proved it to you, Azure proved it to you.. hell... you dont even know the story of Hoxha straight... lol do u think I take you seriously?? that's why I respond like this... I once bothered to argue with you in a normal way.. but I learned that you are brain dead and can't understand anything so I decided to not put effort in what I say.
And there are historians who say different.. there are many versions about where u came from. Read a little b!tch and then tell me what is right and wrong... LOL I have to teach you about your OWN people XXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
R
E
T
A
R
D

I noticed this thing you do long ago.. when I argue with you.. u take the discussion to another direction and repeat an arguement where I proved you wrong.. every time I prove you wrong you do this.. this makes our discussions go in circles, I am not going to bother proving shit to you.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 29th, 2009, 12:26 pm

Really? Heinrich Himler studied Jewish traditions and shit... (he was the head of the racial devision of the SS) does it mean he liked them lol XDD you're the stupidest person I have ever heard about you are a moron, probably got poked with the stick that the village elders jammed in your mothers pussy so that she would not cheat on your goat-raping father XDDD
it was his job you idiot. you just said it, he was head of the racial division. so yeah, i guess people that work in mcdonalds are really interested in flipping burgers. you're an idiot and you're mom is the typical russian hiv, she probably abandoned you like every other russian child in russia lol.
lol you did not talk about criminal bosses.. you talked about ALBANIANS in GENERAL and compared them to Russians in history and "hardness" XDDDDD
And from what you said.. I can only think that I have like 90% of meeting albanian mafiosos on the street and talking to them.
i never said you won't meet albanian criminals. everyone in a brand new car is obviously a criminal. how would you talk to them? you don't speak albanian.
So these are not low-life words? lol.
they are but sperm breath is just weird and disgusting.
EVERY woman in the world likes dick.. the difference between Albanian and Russian women is that people WANT to fu-- them.. not tie a chain around their neck and put them in a cage like they do with yours. lol your women are like fuckin farm animals... maybe that's why you guys fu-- animals kuz u cant tell difference between your wife and a pig or a goat.
lol r u a virgin? Yes, I will be too traumatised to speak of it again.. and maybe even go blind lol.
no i am not a virgin and when you go to albania, you will see the most beautiful girls in the world.
lol XDDDDDDDDDD and Albania can defeat USSR because of its many many bunkers! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA god damn.. you are too much.. how fuckin stupid can a man be.. holly shit this is amazing..
never said albania can defeat the ussr. i said it can stop an invasion from them. if the ussr decided to come to albania and fight, they would not win. they don't know the land, they don't have the necessary tanks, planes and ships around. while albania has everything there because it's in albania.
WTF do u know of history?? you dont know shit... I proved it to you, Azure proved it to you.. hell... you dont even know the story of Hoxha straight... lol do u think I take you seriously?? that's why I respond like this... I once bothered to argue with you in a normal way.. but I learned that you are brain dead and can't understand anything so I decided to not put effort in what I say.
And there are historians who say different.. there are many versions about where u came from. Read a little b!tch and then tell me what is right and wrong... LOL I have to teach you about your OWN people XXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
no you think you are teaching me about my own people by putting your own little theories into thing. things you only read a little about and come back and talk about it. as for the hoxha story, i was correct, you didn't even follow up on my debate with azure but you are here saying he was right. that is really funny.
I noticed this thing you do long ago.. when I argue with you.. u take the discussion to another direction and repeat an arguement where I proved you wrong.. every time I prove you wrong you do this.. this makes our discussions go in circles, I am not going to bother proving shit to you.
what did you prove me wrong of?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » May 29th, 2009, 1:13 pm

it was his job you idiot. you just said it, he was head of the racial division. so yeah, i guess people that work in mcdonalds are really interested in flipping burgers. you're an idiot and you're mom is the typical russian hiv, she probably abandoned you like every other russian child in russia lol.
If you would know anything about Hitler's race scale you would understand just how much shit you are spitting out right now... fine.. lets go with your mcdolands example... it's like saying people who work in mcdonalds are really interested in how the cow is killed and what stuff are put in and out of it and what proccess it goe before it is shipped to the mcdonalds. He studied traditions and the bible and shit..
you're an idiot and you're mom is the typical russian hiv, she probably abandoned you like every other russian child in russia lol
my mother did not leave me.. but I bet that yours sent you at the age of 5 to prostitute yourself or to sell hashish to tourists.
how would you talk to them? you don't speak albanian
... I know there is a fuckin 11 year old behind the PC lol, lol retard.
If that guy in fuckin Kosovo knows english then them idiots in Albania would not? I seen a shitload of ppl there speaking english, dont tell me that BS.
they are but sperm breath is just weird and disgusting.
lol so ur being a lowlife to me because I am to you? you are stupid...
you will see the most beautiful girls in the world.
LOOOOLLL HAHAHAHAHAH you should work in stand up comedy
if the ussr decided to come to albania and fight, they would not win. they don't know the land, they don't have the necessary tanks, planes and ships around.
LOOLLL they would just bomb the shit out of the land.. the land is balkan, it has many mountains like the kavkaz,they know the type of land.. and getting tanks there after you been bombed by planes is no problem.
no you think you are teaching me about my own people by putting your own little theories into thing. things you only read a little about and come back and talk about it. as for the hoxha story, i was correct, you didn't even follow up on my debate with azure but you are here saying he was right. that is really funny.
you just described yourself, you did not win the arguement with azure, I saw the whole thing... and your little b!tch ass pussied out of meeting azure, big fountain LOOOOOOOLLLLL little fuckin fa99ot
what did you prove me wrong of?
I dont even know if you are kidding or not...

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 29th, 2009, 2:32 pm

VostokSila wrote:If you would know anything about Hitler's race scale you would understand just how much shit you are spitting out right now... fine.. lets go with your mcdolands example... it's like saying people who work in mcdonalds are really interested in how the cow is killed and what stuff are put in and out of it and what proccess it goe before it is shipped to the mcdonalds. He studied traditions and the bible and shit..
anyway dumbass, this is a stupid debate we're going into. the fact is, albanians interest you. why? because you heard about them and you liked it. that's why you started going into their history and culture and why you want to visit. i don't blame you, many tourists are coming to albania now a days.
my mother did not leave me.. but I bet that yours sent you at the age of 5 to prostitute yourself or to sell hashish to tourists.
lol, there were no tourists in albania when i was there.
... I know there is a fuckin 11 year old behind the PC lol, lol retard.
If that guy in fuckin Kosovo knows english then them idiots in Albania would not? I seen a shitload of ppl there speaking english, dont tell me that BS.
lol, dumbass. not everyone speaks english. most people speak italian, spanish, french or german. only the young people speak english because english was taught in school after 1997.
you will see the most beautiful girls in the world.

LOOOOLLL HAHAHAHAHAH you should work in stand up comedy
like i said, you will see it yourself when you go.
you just described yourself, you did not win the arguement with azure, I saw the whole thing... and your little b!tch ass pussied out of meeting azure, big fountain LOOOOOOOLLLLL little fuckin fa99ot
lol, fucking idiot. i pussied out? i'll destroy azure's life inside and out you moron. but you actually think i am going to meet somebody and fight him because i talked to him on the INTERNET!? oh my god! that is soooo fucking stupid! as for the hoxha debate, no you did not see the whole thing. there is no way you read that much. we went on for pages. you can't even read articles i give you to prove you wrong lol. idiot.
I dont even know if you are kidding or not...
you did not prove anybody wrong you idiot. you only think you did... almost everything you said was BS or a lie.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 29th, 2009, 2:33 pm

CheGuevara wrote: i'll destroy azure's life inside and out you moron.
lol

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:
lol
Russia in his mind is weaker than Albania. Nuff said.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 29th, 2009, 8:57 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote: i'll destroy azure's life inside and out you moron.
lol
I think you should pay him a visit. His high school is East York.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 30th, 2009, 5:27 pm

Dobre wrote:I think you should pay him a visit. His high school is East York.
yes, i would definitely start there.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 30th, 2009, 5:56 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Dobre wrote:I think you should pay him a visit. His high school is East York.
yes, i would definitely start there.
You picked a hell of a place to rest in Toronto. You know how many people I know in Woodbridge? At the right time, too...

Also, we could meet in Struga but then you won't come. You'll probably find an excuse like oh I was busy arguing with Westside on how pathetic my life is.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 30th, 2009, 8:29 pm

lol, there's no way in hell he goes to East.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » May 31st, 2009, 2:57 am

anyway dumbass, this is a stupid debate we're going into. the fact is, albanians interest you. why? because you heard about them and you liked it.
I just proved you wrong again and you try to turn away from it and ignore it and say what you think is right... I don't give a shit about Albanians, I read their history, that is all. I did not read about traditions or anything.. I only read about it because I wanted to see why you think they are the hardest people in the world. I did not find anything surprising or interesting in your peoples history.
get it? dumbass.
lol, dumbass. not everyone speaks english
I did not say "everyone", moron. I said alot of people do.
lol, #%@&#%@ idiot. i pussied out? i'll destroy azure's life inside and out you moron.
I don't think you will... I think that if you will meet him, he will make you beg for mercy.. I think if you were in prison.. you would be his little b!tch.
You pussied out.
as for the hoxha debate, no you did not see the whole thing. there is no way you read that much. we went on for pages. you can't even read articles i give you to prove you wrong lol. idiot.
I saw the whole fuckin discussion, you said your usual BS and lies and he proved you wrong.
almost everything you said was BS or a lie.
You see yourself in me? that is strange..

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 31st, 2009, 7:51 pm

Azure9920 wrote:lol, there's no way in hell he goes to East.
Indeed. The big scary red and black eagle thing-a-madzig has absolutely no power east and it gets it's ass murdered by the yellow and red lion.