Top 5 most organized syndicate

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by VostokSila » June 7th, 2009, 12:13 pm

i could be a total degenerate in every sense. i would still be above you mentally.
a dog is above you mentally, u are not above anyone here mentally, anyone. You know this is true.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 9th, 2009, 1:24 pm

Azure9920 wrote:It was an Albanian proposal, yes. You act as if it was solely Albania which got the PRC the seat...It was not.
of course it wasen't the sole reason. i never said that but albania played the major role in getting the seat.
That's what I've been saying all along. I don't care what he wrote about, or what he talked about being. His actions prior to meeting Stalin were moderate in nature. Nothing far left, or far right.
he met stalin in 47, he took over albania in 44. what actions were really modern? albania was not stablized by 47. so he had no real time to be a moderate communist or any communist. he spent those three years on major reforms like draining swamps, increasing literacy, building, work reforms, etc...
Not the one about his writings in the newspaper we're talking about.
no the book stated that he wrote about the situation in albania in l'humanite.
There! See, now how difficult was that?
i don't feel like going to grab sources for people everytime an argument arouses on this forum... it takes work and i get enough of that from school.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » June 9th, 2009, 5:14 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Dobre wrote:Throughout history, European powers and now the Americans were afraid of a united Balkans.
The only people who've been afraid of a united Balkans are people in the Balkans. History has shown that you idiots can't last 5 years without being annexed by an actual country or trying to kill each other.

The Great Powers under the terror of explosion in Balkans. Except for the throne of England, no Great Power's throne will survive after the next Balkan crisis of 1914, which ignited World War I.

Great Powers = British Empire, Russian Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire, French Empire etc.

Yeha sure whatever you say, history says otherwise.

The Second Balkan War (Romanian: Al doilea război balcanic, Serbian: Други балкански рат, Greek: Δεύτερος Βαλκανικός Πόλεμος, Bulgarian: Междусъюзническата война) was a conflict fought between Bulgaria and all the other Balkan states over the division of the spoils of the First Balkan War, especially Macedonia.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 9th, 2009, 5:16 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:i could be a total degenerate in every sense. i would still be above you mentally.
LOL. In all honesty, if you're not a troll, you're probably one of the stupidest English speaking people I've ever met in my entire life, internet or otherwise. And that is saying a lot.
Co-sign. He'll also become the only person to get his ass killed by his own people for boosting his own people on the internet.

That's a stupid motherfucker if I ever met one.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » June 10th, 2009, 3:05 am

The Great Powers under the terror of explosion in Balkans. Except for the throne of England, no Great Power's throne will survive after the next Balkan crisis of 1914, which ignited World War I.

lol how u love to take credit for something u didnt do...
No Balkan nation is responsible for the fall of the Romanov throne.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 10th, 2009, 4:35 pm

VostokSila wrote:

lol how u love to take credit for something u didnt do...
No Balkan nation is responsible for the fall of the Romanov throne.
Whoa whoa whoa, I said European powers...I never said Russian empire. If anything, I love the fact that the Russian empire aided the Balkan Slavs during their entire modern existance and I consider Russians my true brothers, every single true Macedonian would be on Russia's side if it came to a war between Russia and America. America has helped us alot and we have helped them back as much as possible, and they're thankful, but unlike Russia, they'll stab you in the back if it means their personal interest. Putin, I respect the man as an individual. He has morals, unlike Bush, who will get anally raped if it meant a dollar. And even with Obama, the man being sold out yet having a sense of MIND, Putin would laugh at him, but he still has more morals than any other sold out US president, you know what he did? The Greek lobby injected millions into Obama's pocket just so Obama would help them out against Macedonia in the friggin name issue. You know what Obama did? He caused a riot in Greece because they vetoed us from NATO, the whole arangement was off, I know Obama would do something for money but for morals he'd end up like Kennedy.

As for the Romanov throne...I never said anything about the fall. I've only implied several times that members of the Romanov throne have fled to Macedonia during the revolution. This 84 year old lady, she was the only female member of the Macedonian Communist commite during World War 2, her husband was a Yugoslav partisan and her best friend, a nurse, was a descendant of the Romanov family. When the nurse died of old age, the 84 year old lady's best friend was my grandma, mother's mother. She died a couple months back may she rest in peace.

By the fall of the European thrones, I meant Austro-Hungarian, German, French, Ottoman empires etc.

The fall of the Romanovs had nothing to do with us. If anything, we would've supported the Romanov throne. By we, I mean the elite Macedonian families. I belong to them. Everyone who lives as a normal person working is not close to these families. Everyone who is part of the elite families, such as Gruevski, which is family of family(intermarriges), is in a high position. Most of my dad's friends are these high class folks --- businessmen, politicians, actors/musicians/celebirties/artists, mobsters/mafia/crime bosses, aristocrats etc.

All the known guys know my dad so well....he came from a poor family fleeing the Greek civil war so he had a disposition when it comes to knowing these folks. All these guys know my dad...when his name is mentioned, they smile, say he was a legend, they talk about him like it was yesterday and it's been nearly a decade since they've last seen him, like he was always apart of them --- and he was.

Who were they? The ex mayors, businessmen, crime bosses, crazy musicians and all the hell going on.

I've yet to hear a single mortal mention his name.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 10th, 2009, 4:45 pm

Actually wait, I take that back about the Romanov throne. It was us who caused everything. World War 1 was 1914-1918, and the Russian Revolution was in 1917, so it was a Balkan crisis that caused the fall of the Romanovs.

Not directly, of course, I mean we just started the first world war.

There's thing such as international politics --- and exopolitics.

If we were to enter some universal alliance, it would probably be Earth politics, the Balkans, that would cause the universe to self destruct.

By this I'm not boosting and I'm not joking, I'm not even trolling.

On the Macedonian currency, it's mostly religious stuff, such as Isus Hristos and the Virgin Mary. That means save us. On our biggest denomination lies our biggest sin --- Maenad.

In Greek mythology, Maenads were the female followers of Dionysus, the most significant members of the Thiasus, the retinue of Dionysus. Their name literally translates as "raving ones". Often the maenads were portrayed as inspired by him into a state of ecstatic frenzy, through a combination of dancing and drunken intoxication.[1] In this state, they would lose all self control, begin shouting excitedly, engage in uncontrolled sexual behavior, and ritualistically hunt down and tear animals (and sometimes men and children) to pieces, devouring the raw flesh. During these rites, the maenads would dress in fawn skins and carry a thyrsus, a long stick wrapped in ivy or vine leaves and tipped by a cluster of leaves, weave ivy-wreaths around their heads, and often handle or wear snakes.

Personal note: That is exactly the same behaviour pattern of the Macedonian male during a celebration, only in semi-symbolic description.

German philologist Walter Friedrich Otto writes that, "The Bacchae of Euripides gives us the most vital picture of the wonderful circumstance in which, as Plato says in the Ion, the god-intoxicated celebrants draw milk and honey from the streams. They strike rocks with the thyrsus, and water gushes forth. They lower the thyrsus to the earth, and a spring of wine bubbles up. If they want milk, they scratch up the ground with their fingers and draw up the milky fluid. Honey trickles down from the thyrsus made of the wood of the ivy, they gird themselves with snakes and give suck to fawns and wolf cubs as if they were infants at the breast. Fire does not burn them. No weapon of iron can wound them, and the snakes harmlessly lick up the sweat from their heated cheeks. Fierce bulls fall to the ground, victims to numberless, tearing female hands, and sturdy trees are torn up by the roots with their combined efforts."

If you knew how fucked up people are down here, you would know not to judge.

From the look of outsiders, they've given all hands up on us. Why? We don't give up. We never do. We fight like children. And it's all true.

For example, tonight. A cute kid came over from Australia, he didn't know Macedonian. He is this girl's godson. All the kids came up to him asking him and talking to him in English, and because I know English, the fuckers suddenly started to panic in excitment and brought him over to me. Him, the kid is shy and I went through that kind of overwhelming pressure when I came here the first time as well, I felt bad for him. I didn't know what the fuck to say. I became confused, and thus embarrased. The kid was like....

Everyone blamed me for not talking to him. When you have 300 people looking at you with enthusiasm....it's not that easy to let go. This wasn't a rock concert, this was more like OMFG WHAT DO WE DO NOW WITH THE DEAD BODY NIGGA

BURY IT!

On top of that, shit talking, like how the fuck is that going to help? I ended up coming home nervous...no no...PISSED OFF. I was a milesecond away from kicking a friend in the face and making him blow up like a fucking baloon.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 11th, 2009, 9:08 am

lol

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Unread post by Grinch » June 11th, 2009, 9:10 am

Azure9920 wrote:lol

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 11th, 2009, 11:18 am

Grinch wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:lol

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » June 14th, 2009, 4:34 am

Actually wait, I take that back about the Romanov throne. It was us who caused everything. World War 1 was 1914-1918, and the Russian Revolution was in 1917, so it was a Balkan crisis that caused the fall of the Romanovs.
The crisis in Russia started before WW1, get your facts man, read a little.
Not directly, of course, I mean we just started the first world war.
From what I remember it was the Serbs who started it.
Putin, I respect the man as an individual. He has morals
lol
Putin would laugh at him, but he still has more morals than any other sold out US president
lol

Putin is a KGBist, lol he is the biggest liar and manipulator of all. He is smart, and strong (mentally and physically) but I don't think he's a good man, his actions are not of a good man.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 14th, 2009, 8:23 pm

The crisis in Russia started before WW1, get your facts man, read a little.

>What difference does it make?

From what I remember it was the Serbs who started it.

>I meant the Balkans, hence Balkan Crisis.

lol

>lol

Putin is a KGBist, lol he is the biggest liar and manipulator of all. He is smart, and strong (mentally and physically) but I don't think he's a good man, his actions are not of a good man

>KGBists...have our back. That's all I care for.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 15th, 2009, 1:03 am

the JEWS....early on the jewish sydnicate tied up thier money and crime in banks, unions and the market....in fact that banking shit is affecting shit worldwide

and thier crime is nice and quiet and on a large scale....and they also pushed laws to be able to get away with it so its not technically a "crime"....very low key

meyer lansky never spent a day in jail....and was richer than al capone, lucky luciano and john gotti

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 15th, 2009, 10:11 am

k.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 15th, 2009, 11:57 am

andrew wrote:meyer lansky never spent a day in jail....and was richer than al capone, lucky luciano and john gotti
If I remember correctly, he was dead broke by the time he died.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » June 15th, 2009, 9:48 pm

Azure9920 wrote:If I remember correctly, he was dead broke by the time he died.
He was never broke. He was a millionaire. But not worth anywhere near the $300 million some have attributed to him.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 17th, 2009, 9:01 pm

thewestside wrote:
He was never broke. He was a millionaire. But not worth anywhere near the $300 million some have attributed to him.
it's funny how you can claim your word is a fact while other "beliefs" or "media" or anything else is wrong. do you really hold yourself up on that high of a petastool? i don't get it. if you're really that confident in your studies, why don't you write a book? i mean for a person who literally has no professional work for organized crime, you boost yourself pretty high.

explain your statement is what i'm trying to say.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 17th, 2009, 9:02 pm

of course, i mean the guy was one of the key players in the mob world for decades. he didn't gamble or do drugs so he spent alot of his money in a wreckless manner as well. so yeah, he died broke.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 18th, 2009, 5:37 am

thewestside wrote:
Specifically, this is what I'm talking about:

"On paper, Lansky was worth almost nothing. At the time, the FBI believed he left behind over $300 million in hidden bank accounts, but they never found any money.

However, his biographer Robert Lacey describes Lansky's financially strained circumstances in the last two decades of his life and his inability to pay for health care for his relatives. For Lacey, there was no evidence "to sustain the notion of Lansky as king of all evil, the brains, the secret mover, the inspirer and controller of American organized crime."He concludes from evidence including interviews with the surviving members of the family that Lansky's wealth and influence had been grossly exaggerated, and that it would be more accurate to think of him as an accountant for gangsters rather than a gangster himself. His granddaughter told author J.T. English that at his death in 1983, Lansky left only $37,000 in cash. When asked in his later years what went wrong in Cuba, the gangster offered no excuses. "I crapped out," he said."

I know Wikipedia is a terrible source though.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 18th, 2009, 5:38 am

CheGuevara wrote:
of course, i mean the guy was one of the key players in the mob world for decades. he didn't gamble or do drugs so he spent alot of his money in a wreckless manner as well. so yeah, he died broke.
You're not very witty, if that's what you're trying to pull off here.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » June 18th, 2009, 6:47 am

lol
KGBists...have our back. That's all I care for.
hahahahahahaha... if that is what you believe in then sure..
my friend, it is all about personal interests.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 18th, 2009, 6:50 am

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 18th, 2009, 2:54 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:
no i'm stupid. a jew gangster whose been in the top regime for decades who has no gambling or drug problem has no money. after decades of earning alongside the most powerful of gangsters. i'm an idiot for thinking he had more than $37,000.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » June 19th, 2009, 8:58 am

CheGuevara wrote:no i'm stupid. a jew gangster whose been in the top regime for decades who has no gambling or drug problem has no money. after decades of earning alongside the most powerful of gangsters. i'm an idiot for thinking he had more than $37,000.
Yes, you are an idiot for thinking that.

SweetLou
What city do you live in now?: Cleveland

Unread post by SweetLou » June 21st, 2009, 8:11 am

1. Gambino Family
2. Sam Giancana Family (Chicago Outfit -- supposedly the link in the JFK assassination)
3. 14K (Chinese Triads --could be near the top of the list now)
4. Mexican Mafia
5. Russian Mafia

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 21st, 2009, 10:13 am

SweetLou wrote:1. Gambino Family
2. Sam Giancana Family (Chicago Outfit -- supposedly the link in the JFK assassination)
4. Mexican Mafia
5. Russian Mafia

this makes no sense. you think the gambino family alone is more powerful than the entire mexican and russian mafia? smarten up.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 21st, 2009, 3:42 pm

maybe lansky wasnt a good example....but to stay on topic and end the ridiculous argument....i was speaking of the jewish sydnicate as a whole

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 21st, 2009, 6:09 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
SweetLou wrote:1. Gambino Family
4. Mexican Mafia
5. Russian Mafia

this makes no sense. you think the gambino family alone is more powerful than the entire mexican and russian mafia? smarten up.
Not to mention the Gambino's aren't even the largest/wealthiest of the NY families.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 21st, 2009, 7:33 pm

andrew wrote:maybe lansky wasnt a good example....but to stay on topic and end the ridiculous argument....i was speaking of the jewish sydnicate as a whole
jews are too well connected to be branded as gangsters. it's hard to find info on the jewish mob because well, i would sound ridiculous if i said why. let's just stick with the first sentence.
Azure9920 wrote:Not to mention the Gambino's aren't even the largest/wealthiest of the NY families.
i know, the rudaj family is. this guy is obviously ignorant... comparing the entire mexican syndicate to the gambinos.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 21st, 2009, 8:37 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i know, the rudaj family is.
I actually laughed a little there, good job lol.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » June 21st, 2009, 9:03 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:i know, the rudaj family is.
I actually laughed a little there, good job lol.
then tell me how the rudaj's did all that to the gambinos and got no reprecussions.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 21st, 2009, 9:17 pm

CheGuevara wrote: then tell me how the rudaj's did all that to the gambinos and got no reprecussions.
Clearly because they were the most powerful mobsters to ever set foot in the United States of America. Hey! I heard they threw a bunch of made Lucchese's out of a club naked...now that's power.