Chicago Boss Dies

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Craig
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: May 19th, 2009, 4:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nottingham

Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Craig » May 19th, 2009, 5:00 pm

Alphonse Tornabene, 86 year old powerhouse of the Chicago Outfit passes away.

Craig
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: May 19th, 2009, 4:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nottingham

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Craig » May 19th, 2009, 5:01 pm


User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by razbojnik » May 19th, 2009, 6:00 pm

Who give a shit.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 19th, 2009, 6:48 pm

razbojnik wrote:Who give a shit.

this guy is literally more important then any macedonian in the world.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 19th, 2009, 6:52 pm

lol

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by razbojnik » May 19th, 2009, 8:02 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Who give a shit.

this guy is literally more important then any macedonian in the world.
Indeed, the guy is more important than Skanderbeg.

Craig
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: May 19th, 2009, 4:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nottingham

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Craig » May 20th, 2009, 5:27 am

Tornabene is a legend and a extremely powerful person in his environment. He has my respect.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 20th, 2009, 12:54 pm

razbojnik wrote:Indeed, the guy is more important than Skanderbeg.

yep, skenderbeu, the macedonian who fought for albania. why exactly didn't he fight for macedonia again?

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1444
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Dobre » May 21st, 2009, 4:36 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Indeed, the guy is more important than Skanderbeg.

yep, skenderbeu, the macedonian who fought for albania. why exactly didn't he fight for macedonia again?
Because we weren't desperate, you were the ones crying and begging to outside powers like NATO...except this in turn was a Macedonian named Skanderbeg.

Besides, he was more of the weaker bunch, the reason we sent him to help out our pet cousins to the west. We already had better revolutionaries.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1444
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Dobre » May 21st, 2009, 4:37 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Indeed, the guy is more important than Skanderbeg.

yep, skenderbeu, the macedonian who fought for albania. why exactly didn't he fight for macedonia again?
Because white people are white, and black people are black.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 21st, 2009, 7:40 pm

Dobre wrote:Because we weren't desperate, you were the ones crying and begging to outside powers like NATO...except this in turn was a Macedonian named Skanderbeg.

Besides, he was more of the weaker bunch, the reason we sent him to help out our pet cousins to the west. We already had better revolutionaries.
of course you did. i mean skenderbeu was only compared to alexander the great in military brilliance but hey, he was a dime a dozen. the macedonians had much better revolutionaries. so explain to me how your serbian population fell like dominoes when the turks came your way and the only people who gave them a fight was the albanians.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1444
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Dobre » May 22nd, 2009, 11:05 am

CheGuevara wrote:
Dobre wrote:Because we weren't desperate, you were the ones crying and begging to outside powers like NATO...except this in turn was a Macedonian named Skanderbeg.

Besides, he was more of the weaker bunch, the reason we sent him to help out our pet cousins to the west. We already had better revolutionaries.
of course you did. i mean skenderbeu was only compared to alexander the great in military brilliance but hey, he was a dime a dozen. the macedonians had much better revolutionaries. so explain to me how your serbian population fell like dominoes when the turks came your way and the only people who gave them a fight was the albanians.
LOL Alexander the Great is the best military strategiest of all time, Skanderbeg was just a rebel sent to help you Gypsies organize and even the Nazi Germans and Fascist Italians couldn't get you guys to discipline --- it would be like comparing Patton to Ali Ahmeti. xDD

Indeed, we did have much better revolutionaries. The reason why we fell was because the First and Second Bulgarian Empire raped both of you and us twice and weakened us, before that it was the Roman empire and the Byzantine empire, and obviously the Turks concentrated most of their efforts against the Balkan Slav population --- not the Albanians. You guys actually sucked up to them like the Americans, the Germans, the Italians, the Chinese, the Huns, etc. as history has shown so much over such a short period of time.

Besides, if we weren't worth anything, then after we drove the Turks out in 1913 the three major states other than Macedonia --- Greece, Bulgaria and Serbia would've gone after you pussies instead of Macedonia.

But guess what, all of them decided to team up against us.

Even you guys joined in.

Because we pose the biggest threat. If we unite again we would step on everyone, not only the locals know this but the entire world knows this. This is why Balkanization is more rampant than the wars in the Middle East.

NATO has never had to come in here to fight a ground war unlike the Middle East --- NEVER. They know why. We're fucking fanatical. So they come in with a 1,000 planes and bomb people...and then a Serb general sends pegions after the 'invisible' B2 bomber and we shoot it down with 40 year old Russian rocket artillery.

Sorry, I didn't know you were supposed to be invisible.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 22nd, 2009, 1:13 pm

Dobre wrote:obviously the Turks concentrated most of their efforts against the Balkan Slav population --- not the Albanians. You guys actually sucked up to them like the Americans, the Germans, the Italians, the Chinese, the Huns, etc. as history has shown so much over such a short period of time.
lol! the turks focused on you guys more because you guys are soft and just take ass rapings and pull up your pants crying and say, "the-the-thank- thank you, si- sir." albanians heard of imperial taxes and were like, "nigguh waht???????? fuck that nigguhhhh"

the albanians did not suck up to the turks, the albanians fucking controlled the turks. do your history and read about the leading figures in the ottoman empire. the leading figures of the ottoman empire knew what the albanians were. one of the prime ministers once said, "never make them kneel before you unless you plan on chopping off his head" meaning don't repress them unless you plan on killing them because they will revenge it afterwards at all costs. believe it or not, the turkish rule over the balkans was not that oppressive. the turks wanted to turkinize everyone, they didn't really take out the swords over any little infraction like many people think. they kind of had an american thing going on but a little more repressive then that.

even so, the slavs had enough sellouts under their belt, the serbians who wanted to turn muslim became bosnians and the serbians who had a different accent and mixed too heavily with bulgars and turks and wanted separation from serbians became "macedonians" (oh god, i feel funny even calling the serbs in macedonia that but whatever).

at least, some albanians were able to change religions and did have their heads chopped off or be renounced by their albanian brothers. albania is like 50% muslim if not more but you nevvvvver see any catholic/muslim fighting. why? because we're normal people, we have a mind and use it. religious toleration. unless like the fucking ugly serbs screaming "oh god! we are the defenders of this land! we are the christian saviours!" lmfaoooo what fcuking morons! also being albanian is more imporant then being catholic or muslim. "don't look to the church or to the mosque because albanian's religion is albanianism" is one of the most famous albanian quotes in history.
Because we pose the biggest threat. If we unite again we would step on everyone, not only the locals know this but the entire world knows this. This is why Balkanization is more rampant than the wars in the Middle East.
unite? with who? the 350,000 macedonians in albania? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i made myelf laugh when i wrote that. or is it with the 1mn macedonians in italy or the 350,000 macedonians in toronto?

no such thing as balkannization. that would mean the serbians/albanians wanted peace and wanted unity amongst each other.
NATO has never had to come in here to fight a ground war unlike the Middle East --- NEVER. They know why. We're #%@&#%@ fanatical.
woooooooooooow, it took NATO like 2 months to make belgrade look like bagdad with losing only a single soldier and i think that was an accident but the 2nd rate serb claims NATO knows better then to fuck with macedonians. what can you do to a person with a logic like this?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 22nd, 2009, 1:20 pm

Dobre wrote:LOL Alexander the Great is the best military strategiest of all time, Skanderbeg was just a rebel sent to help you Gypsies organize and even the Nazi Germans and Fascist Italians couldn't get you guys to discipline --- it would be like comparing Patton to Ali Ahmeti. xD.
skenderbeu was compared to alexander many times. with one battle he lost 8,000 men and killed like 170,000 turks. and the turks were supposed to be the new huns of europe reputation wise.

the nazi's never went out to discipline albanians. hitler was pleased with everything the albanians asked for. the albanian leaders sent the german envoy to hitler to announce their agreement of an ethnic albania and hitler approved of it with no problem. also, the germany army policy was that albanians run albania but they would have to oppose any figures/organizations who oppose the nazi's. the way you keep bringing up the nazi's make me think you're mad at the fact that the nazi's told you slavic non white animals to fuck off and gave the albanians their rightful land.

"The Albanians, the last vital mountain aryan warriors at the end corners of Europe." adolf hitler. oh yes, but according to you, we are snakes brought over by alexander because they reminded him of his mother's snake or something? what was it again? it was something about chechen snakes.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1444
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Dobre » May 22nd, 2009, 5:56 pm

>lol! the turks focused on you guys more because you guys are soft and just take ass rapings and pull up your pants crying and say, "the-the-thank- thank you, si- sir." albanians heard of imperial taxes and were like, "nigguh waht???????? fu-- that nigguhhhh"

the albanians did not suck up to the turks, the albanians #%@&#%@ controlled the turks. do your history and read about the leading figures in the ottoman empire. the leading figures of the ottoman empire knew what the albanians were. one of the prime ministers once said, "never make them kneel before you unless you plan on chopping off his head" meaning don't repress them unless you plan on killing them because they will revenge it afterwards at all costs. believe it or not, the turkish rule over the balkans was not that oppressive. the turks wanted to turkinize everyone, they didn't really take out the swords over any little infraction like many people think. they kind of had an american thing going on but a little more repressive then that.

even so, the slavs had enough sellouts under their belt, the serbians who wanted to turn muslim became bosnians and the serbians who had a different accent and mixed too heavily with bulgars and turks and wanted separation from serbians became "macedonians" (oh god, i feel funny even calling the serbs in macedonia that but whatever).

at least, some albanians were able to change religions and did have their heads chopped off or be renounced by their albanian brothers. albania is like 50% muslim if not more but you nevvvvver see any catholic/muslim fighting. why? because we're normal people, we have a mind and use it. religious toleration. unless like the #%@&#%@ ugly serbs screaming "oh god! we are the defenders of this land! we are the christian saviours!" lmfaoooo what fcuking morons! also being albanian is more imporant then being catholic or muslim. "don't look to the church or to the mosque because albanian's religion is albanianism" is one of the most famous albanian quotes in history.

LOL @ telling me to read history when you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. If Albanians controlled the Turks, you would've controlled the Ottoman Empire and as I know people in general in the Balkans especially those here amongst us you would've gone to further conquest and tried to invade Russia and side with the British, French, Spanish and Americans like the dumbasses you are and the Russians would've came and annihilated everyone. Your logic doesn't make sense. Your beliefs are way beyond that of a normal and rational human being, and don't take me wrong for beyond, because I mean retard actually.

>unite? with who? the 350,000 macedonians in albania? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i made myelf laugh when i wrote that. or is it with the 1mn macedonians in italy or the 350,000 macedonians in toronto?

no such thing as balkannization. that would mean the serbians/albanians wanted peace and wanted unity amongst each other.

? And you told me to go read a history book. Take a look back in 1913 and see why to this day Greece and Bulgaria are trying to do whatever they can to keep us oppressed, including hitting the veto button for NATO and taking a beating from grandpa Bush aka the riots. As I said you're solved and the Serbs don't have anything against us. In fact a family member of mine a high ranking politician campaigned against sending our troops first in the Croatian war in the JNA to die so the Serbs wouldn't, and they killed him and made it look like a car accident. Of course this is also why when we declared independence from Yugoslavia and Kiro Gligorov announced it, Iliya Pavlov the owner of Multigroup and a FREEMASON along with the Serbs and Bulgarian secret police ordered a Serb hitman to put explosives under Kiro's car and blow him up, but he didn't die, and Kiro comes from my town you know. The Serb hitman was connected to the Russians. They would go through this much heat, the Bulgarians would shove their nose in a war that wasn't theirs because we don't pose a threat.

And you parasites came in and cried for rights and more heroin routes.

>woooooooooooow, it took NATO like 2 months to make belgrade look like bagdad with losing only a single soldier and i think that was an accident but the 2nd rate serb claims NATO knows better then to fu-- with macedonians. what can you do to a person with a logic like this?

You need to rest your fucking eyes a bit from reading so much about Aldo Bare fucking Alex Rudaj in Tirana and re-read what I said.
Dobre wrote:NATO has never had to come in here to fight a ground war unlike the Middle East --- NEVER. They know why. We're #%@&#%@ fanatical. So they come in with a 1,000 planes and bomb people...and then a Serb general sends pegions after the 'invisible' B2 bomber and we shoot it down with 40 year old Russian rocket artillery.

Sorry, I didn't know you were supposed to be invisible.
You're soo fucking stupid Johnny.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1444
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Dobre » May 22nd, 2009, 6:01 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Dobre wrote:LOL Alexander the Great is the best military strategiest of all time, Skanderbeg was just a rebel sent to help you Gypsies organize and even the Nazi Germans and Fascist Italians couldn't get you guys to discipline --- it would be like comparing Patton to Ali Ahmeti. xD.
skenderbeu was compared to alexander many times. with one battle he lost 8,000 men and killed like 170,000 turks. and the turks were supposed to be the new huns of europe reputation wise.

the nazi's never went out to discipline albanians. hitler was pleased with everything the albanians asked for. the albanian leaders sent the german envoy to hitler to announce their agreement of an ethnic albania and hitler approved of it with no problem. also, the germany army policy was that albanians run albania but they would have to oppose any figures/organizations who oppose the nazi's. the way you keep bringing up the nazi's make me think you're mad at the fact that the nazi's told you slavic non white animals to fu-- off and gave the albanians their rightful land.

"The Albanians, the last vital mountain aryan warriors at the end corners of Europe." adolf hitler. oh yes, but according to you, we are snakes brought over by alexander because they reminded him of his mother's snake or something? what was it again? it was something about chechen snakes.
LOL you have no fucking idea why Hitler invaded the Soviet Union even though he knew it was a suicide mission and his biggest mistake, don't you?

You also know why he tried to wipe out the Jews...for the same reason he tried to wipe out the Slavs etc.

The Jews now control the West.

The Slavs lol well we took over the Balkans and got rich quickly, you can think of us as the ghetto Jews or Freemasons(smartest people on Earth).

Also, tell me in what battle does Skanderbeg lose 8,000 soldiers to 140,000 Turks.

And he's compared in military brilliance(even though this is unheard of) to Alexander because he's Macedonian like Alexander. It logically fits itself into place.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1444
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Dobre » May 22nd, 2009, 6:04 pm

Gruevski turned out to be my uncle or something you know...

So overall this thing you see from a 3rd person perspective I see from a 1st person perspective yet again.

While you analyze things, I live them.

You analyze how I live.

Pathetic.

Say hello to him, he's dead, Kiro isn't

Image

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1444
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Dobre » May 22nd, 2009, 6:06 pm

Not to mention Russia is the strongest nation on Earth and the current SCO nations can run NATO over let alone if India joins the SCO that will be disastrous for NATO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Also, there's a 110,000 pound millionaires and 110 pound billionaires in Moscow so you go figure.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » May 23rd, 2009, 6:31 pm

russia will never hAVE THE MONEY HOLLAND HAS

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1444
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Dobre » May 24th, 2009, 7:55 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:russia will never hAVE THE MONEY HOLLAND HAS
It already has tons more money than most of Europe anyhow. One reason for this is the simple difference between Holland and Russia: Russia is the strongest country in the world and highly influental worldwide. Holland, on the other hand, is a German puppet state.

Being a puppet for the Germans nowadays is lower than being a puppet state for the British(Canada) or the Americans(Western Europe).

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » May 24th, 2009, 5:40 pm

Holland has a larger International Investment Position then Russia, China, and India combined

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1444
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Dobre » May 24th, 2009, 5:54 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:Holland has a larger International Investment Position then Russia, China, and India combined
Prove it.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » May 24th, 2009, 6:21 pm

Dutch External Assets: 2.5 trillion euros.
http://www.statistics.dnb.nl/popup.cgi? ... 2.10ek.xls




India External Assets: 1,535,354 million rupees is 234 billion euros
http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/IIP/PDF ... 008_CR.pdf
Russia external assets: 731,347 million usd is 522 billion euros
http://www.cbr.ru/eng/statistics/credit ... f_06_e.htm
Chinas external assets: 2.3 trillion american dollars is 1.64 trillion euros
http://www.safe.gov.cn/model_safe_en/tj ... 000,1&id=4

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1444
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Dobre » May 24th, 2009, 7:12 pm

Provide non-biased sources please. Thank you.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 25th, 2009, 4:29 pm

Dobre wrote:Provide non-biased sources please. Thank you.
lol fucking idiot, he just proved your dumbass wrong.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 25th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Dobre wrote:LOL you have no #%@&#%@ idea why Hitler invaded the Soviet Union even though he knew it was a suicide mission and his biggest mistake, don't you?

You also know why he tried to wipe out the Jews...for the same reason he tried to wipe out the Slavs etc

Also, tell me in what battle does Skanderbeg lose 8,000 soldiers to 140,000 Turks.

And he's compared in military brilliance(even though this is unheard of) to Alexander because he's Macedonian like Alexander. It logically fits itself into place.
he wanted to wipe out slavs because slavs are cancers of the world and it was 170,000 turks. alexander was greek/illyrian.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » May 25th, 2009, 4:48 pm

I always thought alexander the great was greek

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 26th, 2009, 11:59 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:I always thought alexander the great was greek
his mother was an illyrian women from epirus. his father was a greek from the region of macedonia. macedonia was a region of greece. current macedonians today want to take credit for alexander the great because they have nothing else to be proud of. in actuality, the current macedonians are serbians who settled in the region of macedonia and forced the greeks out.

although the proof that we was greek is that he spread greek culture to the world. proof that he was illyria is the fact that he went after pretty much everyone in the world but never touched illyria which should have been the first place he targeted.

proof he's macedonian? razbojnik and macedonia.eu.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 26th, 2009, 2:32 pm

Dobre wrote:Russia is the strongest country in the world and highly influental worldwide.
LOL, you really have no clue, do you? The Russian military is in a terrible state, period. Even the former defense minister of Russia has gone on the record to say that Russia would not be able to wage a war. THE RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTER. Yes, he knows a lot more than you do.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by thewestside » May 26th, 2009, 6:42 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Dobre wrote:Russia is the strongest country in the world and highly influental worldwide.
LOL, you really have no clue, do you? The Russian military is in a terrible state, period. Even the former defense minister of Russia has gone on the record to say that Russia would not be able to wage a war. THE RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTER. Yes, he knows a lot more than you do.
Yet another reason why I don't post here anymore. The BS doesn't stop at just organized crime. It goes into other things, like geo-politics above. Russia the strongest country in the world? Give me a break. They are certainly gaining strength, as are a number of other nations like China, India, Brazil, etc. However, notwithstanding current economic woes and a stretched military, there is still only one country that is clearly the strongest in the world - the United States.

It's this BS fanboyism that I keep seeing from so many here (not just Johnny) that makes me sick and why I can't stomach reading this board for more than a few moments.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 26th, 2009, 9:30 pm

thewestside wrote:It's this BS fanboyism that I keep seeing
you were the one to bring "fanboyism" to this board. with your lies abotu italians. you couldn't even admit albanains control marijuana in italy. you still can't admit it... you can't even admit albanian criminals are more violent. who is the real fanboy here?

if you can believe your own lies, razbojnik is entitled to believing his own shit.

as for the subject, america is strongest economically but not militarily. china is a communist country, meaning the entire population can be called for war if the leader decides it. while americans now a days, it would be a miracle if 3% of america would join the army if a full scale war broke out. only reason america survives is because of the fear it puts on the internation community with what america did in WWII in japan. think they won't do that again? on an even bigger scale now a days? power is not something that is easily given up.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Chicago Boss Dies

Unread post by thewestside » May 26th, 2009, 11:08 pm

CheGuevara wrote:you were the one to bring "fanboyism" to this board. with your lies abotu italians. you couldn't even admit albanains control marijuana in italy. you still can't admit it... you can't even admit albanian criminals are more violent. who is the real fanboy here?
You, of all people, have no business calling anyone else a fanboy. Everything you say is based on fanboyism. As I've said many times, you really aren't interested in organized crime. You are only interested in what you can find on Albanian organized crime so you can then come on one message board after another and argue with people over who's the strongest. It's beyond juvenile.

As for marijuana in Italy, this is a perfect example. There have been numerous busts in recent years involving the Italian crime groups and their drug trafficking operations, including large-scale marijuana trafficking. So, no, the Albanians don't "control marijuana" in Italy. They are certainly a major player in the trade, as they are many other things, but they don't control the racket from top to bottom like you claim. All one has to do is read your posts to see you really do think the Albanians are stronger in Italy than the Italians. But of course, when I point this out, you backpeddle and start your mealy mouthing.
as for the subject, america is strongest economically but not militarily. china is a communist country, meaning the entire population can be called for war if the leader decides it. while americans now a days, it would be a miracle if 3% of america would join the army if a full scale war broke out. only reason america survives is because of the fear it puts on the internation community with what america did in WWII in japan. think they won't do that again? on an even bigger scale now a days? power is not something that is easily given up.
Your thinking in geo-politics is as ridiculous as it is in organized crime. This isn't the 15th century where you have armies meeting on the battle and fighting it out man to man in hand to hand combat. China may have a million man army but technology is what makes the difference in warfare today. That's why they've been pumping so much money into weapons buildup. But they are still not on par with the United States. Nobody is. Look at any number of side by side comparisons of military expenditures between America and every other nation. Nobody else even comes close. The U.S. has over twice what the entire European Union does and almost ten times what China does. Here's an idea Johnny. Instead of just talking out of your ass like you always do, try doing some research.

Post Reply

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”