80% of all drugs pass through Calabria

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

80% of all drugs pass through Calabria

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 20th, 2009, 9:43 pm

Faciulina wrote:looool most of drugs about 80% (cocaine, heroin, cannabis, ecstasy. md) pass through calabrian ports the rest trough spain and holland ports that are controlled by ndrangheta too
give us a single source that claims this. i'll even take a blog that says this, we're all waiting.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: 80% of all drugs pass through Calabria

Unread post by Faciulina » August 20th, 2009, 9:56 pm

Eighty per cent of Europe's cocaine passes through the Calabrian port of Gioia Tauro

www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/eu ... 265889.ece ...

'Ndrangheta control all of the main seaports in Europe that are ports of entry for drugs, most of these being located in Spain and Holland

mexidata.info/id2224.html

most of Europe's imports come through the Calabrian port of Gioia Tauro

www.csmonitor.com/2007/1109/p06s01-woeu.html

The 'Ndrangheta is thought to control almost all of Colombia's cocaine

http://www.mafia-news.com/calabrian-maf ... rime-gang/

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 20th, 2009, 9:59 pm

your sources are pathetically sketchy

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 20th, 2009, 10:02 pm

lol the christian science monitor and that mexidata doesn't even work...nice try though

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 20th, 2009, 10:06 pm

ahahahahahaha it's just a tiny part of my sources i proofed thousand times ndrangheta litterally rule europan and world drugs

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 20th, 2009, 10:08 pm

Faciulina wrote:'Ndrangheta control all of the main seaports in Europe that are ports of entry for drugs, most of these being located in Spain and Holland

yeah yeah, have a single other source that says they control all the main seaports? other than a mexican news service?

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/1109/p06s01-woeu.html
80% of europe's (cocaine) imports come through the Calabrian port of Gioia Tauro.

The ‘Ndrangheta is thought to control almost all of Colombia’s cocaine exports to Europe.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 20th, 2009, 10:12 pm

Faciulina wrote:looool most of drugs about 80% (cocaine, heroin, cannabis, ecstasy. md) pass through calabrian ports the rest trough spain and holland ports that are controlled by ndrangheta too
proof?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 20th, 2009, 10:24 pm

The activities extended to the Netherlands where large quantities of heroin and cocaine had been purchased by the Pesce-Bellocco clan from Rosarno

digilander.libero.it/autodifesa/.../ndranghetaeng.htm

ahahahahah that's the proof ndrangheta controls most of cocaine and heroin

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 20th, 2009, 11:17 pm

because they bought large quantities of cocaine and heroin from the netherlands? that is proof that they control the drug in all of europe?

yesterday i found a penny on my driveway. this is proof that i am richer than billgates according to your logic. you're a fucking idiot. i made this thread to show everyone exactly how fucking stupid you really are.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » August 21st, 2009, 6:12 am

The 'Ndrangheta of Italy's southern Calabria region rules the expanding European drug trade

www.mafia-news.com/little-known-mafia-is-cocaine-king/

The 'Ndrangheta of Italy's Calabria region rules Europe drug trade

articles.latimes.com/2007/dec/27/.../fg-mafia27

Europe is fast overtaking the U.S. as the leading destination for the world's cocaine, and a single Italian mafia is largely responsible.

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/dec/27 ... fg-mafia27

'Ndrangheta is king

www.mafia-news.com/little-known-mafia-is-cocaine-king

look at this sources moron they CLEARLY say ndrangheta litterally rules european drugs you should just honestly admit ndrangheta is FAR the strongest organization in the whole world

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » August 21st, 2009, 7:09 am

Faciulina wrote:Eighty per cent of Europe's cocaine passes through the Calabrian port of Gioia Tauro

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/eu ... 265889.ece ...

'Ndrangheta control all of the main seaports in Europe that are ports of entry for drugs, most of these being located in Spain and Holland

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/1109/p06s01-woeu.html

The Blageovgrad boss(who disappeared in 2006) controlled most of the drug trade in Madrid. They've warred with the Columbians before and the majority of that cocaine the Bulgarians bring in is Columbian.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 21st, 2009, 1:02 pm

Faciulina wrote:The 'Ndrangheta of Italy's southern Calabria region rules the expanding European drug trade

http://www.mafia-news.com/little-known- ... aine-king/
this is specifically talking about cocaine, not the entire drug trade you moron.
The 'Ndrangheta of Italy's Calabria region rules Europe drug trade
Europe is fast overtaking the U.S. as the leading destination for the world's cocaine, and a single Italian mafia is largely responsible.

articles.latimes.com/2007/dec/27/.../fg-mafia27
we already know n'drangheta dominates most of the european cocaine markets, what does this has to do with n'drangheta controlling even a fraction of other drugs?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 21st, 2009, 8:06 pm

once again, faciulina is made to look like an ass... what is really funny is that he erases words to make his sources say something else, pathetic.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 22nd, 2009, 12:19 am

Most of the heroin going into Europe goes through the Balkan route. 80% of the cocaine did come through Calabria at one time but it seems in recent years the Italians have started moving much of their drug routes into Spain.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 22nd, 2009, 9:29 am

thewestside wrote:Most of the heroin going into Europe goes through the Balkan route. 80% of the cocaine did come through Calabria at one time but it seems in recent years the Italians have started moving much of their drug routes into Spain.
despite many news reports claiming that so, the seizures say otherwise. however, i don't think anyone is denying that the italians, particularly n'drangheta controls 80% of cocaine in europe. what i am challenging here is that faciulina said 80% of every single drug passes through the calabrian port.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 23rd, 2009, 12:18 am

CheGuevara wrote:we already know n'drangheta dominates most of the european cocaine markets, what does this has to do with n'drangheta controlling even a fraction of other drugs?
The 'Ndrangheta is also involved in trafficking in other drugs. Not just cocaine.
CheGuevara wrote:despite many news reports claiming that so, the seizures say otherwise. however, i don't think anyone is denying that the italians, particularly n'drangheta controls 80% of cocaine in europe. what i am challenging here is that faciulina said 80% of every single drug passes through the calabrian port.
Which is why I said the Italians seem to have moved much of their routes to Spain, where many of the seizures have been. But it is a fact that 80% of the cocaine did at one time come through Calabria.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 23rd, 2009, 9:07 pm

thewestside wrote:The 'Ndrangheta is also involved in trafficking in other drugs. Not just cocaine.
notice how thewestside doesn't tell faciulina his statement is complete BS but rather come up with a dumb sentence like this. if i had said something like 80% of all drugs come through albania, thevirginside would have shit himself with sources and source contradicting what i had said. faciulina, pro-italian, says the unthinkable and guess what virginside does? nothing.
CheGuevara wrote:Which is why I said the Italians seem to have moved much of their routes to Spain, where many of the seizures have been. But it is a fact that 80% of the cocaine did at one time come through Calabria.
at which point? seizures have remained relatively the same i believe throughout the past ten years. spain, the netherlands and the uk have remained the spots with the biggest cocaine seizures.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 23rd, 2009, 9:18 pm

CheGuevara wrote:notice how thewestside doesn't tell faciulina his statement is complete BS but rather come up with a dumb sentence like this. if i had said something like 80% of all drugs come through albania, thevirginside would have shit himself with sources and source contradicting what i had said. faciulina, pro-italian, says the unthinkable and guess what virginside does? nothing.
Faciulina has made this claim before and I've told him it's simply not true. But he's going to keep posting whatever BS he wants, no matter what I say. Hmmm.....sort of reminds me of someone else I know.
at which point? seizures have remained relatively the same i believe throughout the past ten years. spain, the netherlands and the uk have remained the spots with the biggest cocaine seizures.
Go back to the half dozen or so sources I posted on this topic some time ago and see for yourself.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 23rd, 2009, 10:23 pm

thewestside wrote:Faciulina has made this claim before and I've told him it's simply not true. But he's going to keep posting whatever BS he wants, no matter what I say. Hmmm.....sort of reminds me of someone else I know.
yourself?
Go back to the half dozen or so sources I posted on this topic some time ago and see for yourself.
in other words, you're lying?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » August 24th, 2009, 12:51 am

CheGuevara wrote:yourself?
There is only one person here who is the equivelent of Faciulina, and that's you.
in other words, you're lying?
I don't lie. You do. Either you are lying about not remembering the links I posted or you really do have the memory of a fruit fly. Are you really this stupid Johnny? Check out the link below dipshit.

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=42986&p=8688446&hi ... o#p8688446

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 24th, 2009, 8:55 am

thewestside wrote:There is only one person here who is the equivelent of Faciulina, and that's you.
you're right. i shouldn't have thought you're equal to faciulina, you're below him.
I don't lie. You do. Either you are lying about not remembering the links I posted or you really do have the memory of a fruit fly. Are you really this stupid Johnny? Check out the link below dipshit.

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=42986&p=8688446&hi ... o#p8688446
i've seen those sources before but they don't prove anything. care to show us a united nations report on drugs involving seizures in all of italy compared to those in spain and the netherlands?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 24th, 2009, 4:37 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
thewestside wrote:There is only one person here who is the equivelent of Faciulina, and that's you.
you're right. i shouldn't have thought you're equal to faciulina, you're below him.
LOL. This was a golden, flawless comeback. It almost didn't backfire.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » August 25th, 2009, 4:57 pm

I think The mafia and other crime groups are using spain as a point of entry for drugs as well as the Netherlands and to a lesser extent belgium.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 25th, 2009, 7:03 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:I think The mafia and other crime groups are using spain as a point of entry for drugs as well as the Netherlands and to a lesser extent belgium.
Spain indeed.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 25th, 2009, 7:10 pm

Dobre wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:I think The mafia and other crime groups are using spain as a point of entry for drugs as well as the Netherlands and to a lesser extent belgium.
Spain indeed.
Especially for cargo coming in from South America.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 24th, 2009, 7:59 pm

the article say that 80 percent of all drugs into Europe passes through Calabria. But passes through does not mean its the source. But below is the post of the article from the Christian Science Monitor.

---------------------

As one mafia fades, Italy faces another

Police nabbed the Cosa Nostra's chief Monday, but the strongest organized crime group is the 'Ndrangheta – an organization responsible for 80 percent of Europe's cocaine imports.

By Bruce Livesey Contributor to The Christian Science Monitor / November 9, 2007
Rome

This past August, the fatal shooting of six Italian men exiting a restaurant in Duisburg, Germany, informed the world of what Italian authorities already knew: Italy's 'Ndrangheta crime syndicate had come of age as an international force.

The Cosa Nostra, Italy's Sicilian mafia, used to be the country's most notorious and feared organization. But the capture this week of Salvatore Lo Piccolo showed how far they have fallen: For the second time in less than two years, their top boss was arrested.

As the Cosa Nostra wilted under the focused efforts of Italy's antimafia forces, however, the 'Ndrangheta quietly flourished. But after the assassination of a politician in the 'Ndrangheta's home province in 2005, the government vowed to crack down on the syndicate. An antimafia youth group – Ammazzateci Tutti – also rose up, vowing to hold the government to its promise.

"It was a mistake, because the state should investigate all criminal organizations," says Giuseppe Lumia, vice president of Italy's antimafia parliamentary commission. "If we were to use a sports metaphor, the state is recuperating, is training with its best players, but has not yet formed a team that is able to win the championship."

Europe's biggest cocaine player

Based in Calabria, the southernmost province of Italy's mainland, the 'Ndrangheta was once largely limited to shaking down small-town merchants and kidnapping for ransom.

Today, the 'Ndrangheta has formed close ties with Colombia's Medellin drug cartel and become the biggest player in Europe's cocaine market, says Alberto Cisterna, a magistrate with Italy's National Antimafia Directorate in Rome.

Italian officials and experts estimate that 80 percent of Europe's imports come through the Calabrian port of Gioia Touro, which local police say is controlled by the syndicate.

Prosecutors estimate that the 'Ndrangheta's operation generates ¤36 billion ($52 billion) a year in revenues. According to a 2005 report by the Italian social research institute Eurispes, drug trafficking accounted for ¤22.3 billion, with extortion, arms trafficking, and loan sharking also bringing substantial revenues.

The syndicate has used its proceeds to invest in northern Italy and the rest of Europe, says Nicola Gratteri, Calabria's senior magistrate, who has battled the 'Ndrangheta for nearly 20 years – doing everything from ordering wiretaps to prosecuting court cases. The Italian and German press, including Panorama and Stern magazines, have reported money-laundering schemes by the 'Ndrangheta across Europe.

According to a report presented by Italian Prime Minister Romano Prodi's office in August, the syndicate has "a sizable presence" in Germany, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, the Balkans, Eastern Europe, and South America.

Virtually impervious family ties

With members recruited on the basis of family ties, the 'Ndrangheta is virtually impervious to police infiltration. "Every locali, or cell, is composed of people who belong to family, and this is why there are no justice collaborators," says Mr. Gratteri, adding that only 42 turncoats have come from the 'Ndrangheta, compared with 700 to 1,000 from the Cosa Nostra and 2,000 from the Camorra.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 31st, 2009, 12:42 am

alexalonso wrote:the article say that 80 percent of all drugs into Europe passes through Calabria. But passes through does not mean its the source. But below is the post of the article from the Christian Science Monitor.
yes, we've seen this before. however, if at any point in time 80 percent of drugs did come through calabria alone, it was cocaine, not all drugs. this article did a horrible job explaining the difference.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 31st, 2009, 8:00 am

CheGuevara wrote:
alexalonso wrote:the article say that 80 percent of all drugs into Europe passes through Calabria. But passes through does not mean its the source. But below is the post of the article from the Christian Science Monitor.
yes, we've seen this before. however, if at any point in time 80 percent of drugs did come through calabria alone, it was cocaine, not all drugs. this article did a horrible job explaining the difference.
That's because you're a stupid shiptar with no friends.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » January 1st, 2010, 3:30 pm

Actuaaly cocaine arrives mostly in spanish ports, portuguese then dutch.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 1st, 2010, 4:40 pm

Actuaaly cocaine arrives mostly in spanish ports, portuguese then dutch.
most of cocaine still pass through calabria or southern italy, in spain or holland police seizes large quantities because they are public countries south italy is not like a normal european country it's a world apart the ports are litterally in mafia hands there and the mafia controls every single boat and even container that pass though it so you can't even imagine how much drug pass through calabrian ports, even in spain and holland most of the drugs that arrives there is controlled by italian mafia