Most powerful groups in the continents

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Most powerful groups in the continents

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 16th, 2009, 7:16 pm

Azure9920 wrote:I love how you lump yourself in with the Greeks here, but in any other instance they'd be lying, cheating rat bastards. Cute. While Greek philosophy has played a large part in how Western nations function, I doubt you could name one influential Turkish philospher, or better yet; an Albanian one(since this conversation is actually about Albanians and Jews, not Greeks and Turks). For every single important Albanian you can name...there are a dozen or more Jews who fill equal, if not higher positions.

Now, I doubt you know much about philosophy other than that the Greeks had something to do with it.
i lump albanians in with ancient greece because as you should know, greece is not some ethnicly pure state that has been strictly fascist on immigration policies since ancient times. albanians of today are sometimes given more credit for ancient greece than the "greeks" or people who identify themselves as greeks today. many prominent people in greece including presidents of the entire country have been covered up as greek when in fact they were albanian 100%. piro dima (pyrros dimas) being the most recently disgusting one.

this conversation is not about albanians vs. jews. jews have excelled, i'm not taking that away from them. in the fields of science and literature, they most def. exceeded albanians. in the fields of total prominence, perhaps not as when justinian the great was leader of rome, the jews were still being jews :(
What exactly did you weigh in on? Do you have anything solid that you base your conclusions on, or is it just a poorly drafted opinion?

Oh, and for the record..."Italian" isn't a White subgroup. It's a nationality, as is Albanian.
i never state italian as a subgroup although i did list albanians and italians next to slavs and germanics which are subgroups.

i told you above some of the things i based my opinion on. culture is one thing i valued into there which people don't really think of as a "factor" in greatness. and maybe i'm being a little biased because i happen to belong to albanian culture causing me to like it more than others.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » September 17th, 2009, 8:59 am

1.WEST LONDON BOY SCOUTS 2.ITALIAN GIRL GUIDES 3.ALBANIAN MAFIA.4.WALES MAFIA 5.DUTCH MAFIA

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 17th, 2009, 11:00 am

This is a list of the world-wide most powerful criminal syndicates according to my personal opinions

1) Italian Mafia
2) Russian Mafia
3) Albanian Mafia
4) Mexican Cartels
5) Chinese Triads
loooooooool the albanians are maybe in the top 10 impossible they are in the top 5 since 100% of their so-called power is in europe (where they even are not the strongest) and they are absolutely nothing outside europe

this is my top 5 world-wide list

1) italian mafia
2) russian mafia
3) colombian cartels
4) yakuza
5) triads

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Unread post by Grinch » September 17th, 2009, 11:23 am

Greek culture was homosexual...

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 17th, 2009, 2:55 pm

Grinch wrote:Greek culture was homosexual...
thumbs up.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 17th, 2009, 3:43 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i lump albanians in with ancient greece because as you should know, greece is not some ethnicly pure state that has been strictly fascist on immigration policies since ancient times.
That's fine; the ancient Greek states weren't ethnically homogeneous. Could you perhaps give an example of one such Albanian in Greece who has contributed to the golden age of Greece?
albanians of today are sometimes given more credit for ancient greece than the "greeks" or people who identify themselves as greeks today.
By who, you?
many prominent people in greece including presidents of the entire country have been covered up as greek when in fact they were albanian 100%. piro dima (pyrros dimas) being the most recently disgusting one.
So, if asked...you could name one such "prominent" person? I don't think a weightlifter exactly counts, particularly when the discussion is about academia.
i never state italian as a subgroup although i did list albanians and italians next to slavs and germanics which are subgroups.
Slavs are no more a subgroup of the Caucasian race than any other ethnic group.
and maybe i'm being a little biased because i happen to belong to albanian culture causing me to like it more than others.
Maybe just a little.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 17th, 2009, 5:00 pm

Azure9920 wrote:That's fine; the ancient Greek states weren't ethnically homogeneous. Could you perhaps give an example of one such Albanian in Greece who has contributed to the golden age of Greece?
alexander the great.
By who, you?
no, by greeks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/24/ar...s&st=cse&scp=1
So, if asked...you could name one such "prominent" person? I don't think a weightlifter exactly counts, particularly when the discussion is about academia.
George Konduriottes, first president of greece and i believe the vice-president was also albanian as well.
Slavs are no more a subgroup of the Caucasian race than any other ethnic group.
slavs are an ethnic group?
Maybe just a little.
the only department i can be biased in is in the culture section of my ranking because i belong to albanian culture and think it is the best in the world. every other section has to be proven with facts and not personal opinion.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 17th, 2009, 9:54 pm

the only department i can be biased in is in the culture section of my ranking because i belong to albanian culture and think it is the best in the world
so you belong to a homosexual culture looooooooooooool

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » September 18th, 2009, 1:18 pm

I have heard numerous times through videos with FBI agents and other credible articles that the Russian Mafia is the most powerful in the world, so i'm not just going to take anyone's word on this.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 18th, 2009, 1:33 pm

i would put it behind the chinese mafia. but the russians definitely come second. i would put the albanian criminals third.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 18th, 2009, 1:58 pm

CheGuevara wrote:alexander the great.
Alexanders Macedon isn't exactly a Greek state. However, last I checked his background was questionable. Do you have any reliable evidence that he was Albanian?
George Konduriottes, first president of greece and i believe the vice-president was also albanian as well.
I can't find any information on this Konduriottes guy, except for Albanian websites.
slavs are an ethnic group?
What did you think they were?
the only department i can be biased in is in the culture section of my ranking because i belong to albanian culture and think it is the best in the world. every other section has to be proven with facts and not personal opinion.
Okay, so in what field do Albanians surpass Jews or Germans?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 18th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Alexanders Macedon isn't exactly a Greek state. However, last I checked his background was questionable. Do you have any reliable evidence that he was Albanian?
yes it was, he would have spread macedonian culture if it infact had been his father's culture, not greek. his homosexuality is a clear sign of being half greek.
I can't find any information on this Konduriottes guy, except for Albanian websites.
read the book, 'History of the Greek Revolution' By George Finlay. so what did you think of the article i gave you? (not trying to be a smartass (an azure)) i'm actually asking...
What did you think they were?
i thought slavic was a sub group of the white race like dinaric(i know).
Okay, so in what field do Albanians surpass Jews or Germans?
i would definitely say culture for one, fighting for two (sports), military for three.

we're talking per capita here :P

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » September 18th, 2009, 6:14 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:alexander the great.
Alexanders Macedon isn't exactly a Greek state. However, last I checked his background was questionable. Do you have any reliable evidence that he was Albanian?
Whoa whoa back off, I come from Kato Navrokop, little bit north of Drama, that's Northern Greece or Aegean Macedonia, 15 km south of the Bulgarian border.

That's also where 3 major other families come from that are my family, if anything it's Johnny's idea of a mafia gene.

As for Alexander being half faggot, that's because he was an admirerer of Hellenic culture and Ancient Macedonians were Hellenized so despite Johnny's regards that his faggotness comes from Ancient Macedonians, it's a lie. Hellens = Faggots. Ancient Macedonians = Burned, killed and raped Hellens.

Also, have you ever even been to Albania, Kosovo or Western Macedonia? If not, don't comment on Albanians, please. They are the farthest people from Illiryans which the Vlachs have the most in comparison with. If you see Albanians as a people, you as an Anglosaxon(which Slavs are disgusted by) will be even more disgusted of Albanians...

I'm in Burlington atm, and I feel thankful to be around so many normal people again. At Skopje's airport I got a AK47 bullet seized at the security thing and facepalmed so hard the guy who was on the plane with me Ljube Boskovski's bodyguard felt it.

As for the Albanians, I'll just say the guy's head looked like a perfume bottle.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 18th, 2009, 7:01 pm

looooooooool the two balkan morons started talking of non-sense arguments again these two stupid nationalist show me how stupid balkan people are

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » September 18th, 2009, 7:06 pm

i would definitely say culture for one, fighting for two (sports), military for three
LOLAMAO!!!!!!!!!....The Dutch have the second best football team in the world..and do really well at the olympics..there military is far superior then all the balkan countries combined..and for fighting they'll crush you!

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 18th, 2009, 7:10 pm

dutchgangster you downsize balkan people, especially albanians too much, the albanian girls won the blowjobs world cup, they did a blowjob in just 10 seconds that's because albanian chickenthieves pimps trainers were so good looooooooool

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 18th, 2009, 7:16 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:LOLAMAO!!!!!!!!!....The Dutch have the second best football team in the world..and do really well at the olympics..there military is far superior then all the balkan countries combined..and for fighting they'll crush you!
i don't mean the current military you half a fag. i'm talking about throughout the past and the devotion the peopel give to their military. alexander being half albanian and taking over the entire known world. how far has a dutchmen come to taking over the world? hitler was comparable but he was german. hoxha's albania is another example of military. within 15 minutes, 500,000 people ready for war. even though it was too small a country to have an impact on the world, for a nation of that size. it's impressive to see.

fighting? the dutch? is this where we hear about the k-1 tournaments again? you forget both the heavyweight and lightweight kickboxing champs are albanian? you forget germany's top boxer currently and for a long, long while is an albanian? or should i tell you about the strongest person in england being albanian? how forgetful these dutchmen are :(

razbojnik, you and i both know the current fyromians of today have nothing to do with ancient macedonians. as one bulgarian said, "macedonians have two options, to unite with bulgarians like they should as they are the same people or be useless people who soon will have their country ripped apart. in bulgaria we have a saying, power is in unity."
Faciulina wrote:dutchgangster you downsize balkan people, especially albanians too much, the albanian girls won the blowjobs world cup, they did a blowjob in just 10 seconds that's because albanian chickenthieves pimps trainers were so good looooooooool
i think your sister was the runner up.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 18th, 2009, 7:25 pm

i think your sister was the runner up
ahahahahahah i had not any sister we are 3 brothers you idiot, if you have a sister i would be happy to know her since she sure would blowjob me very well, when i go to toronto i would visit your house

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 19th, 2009, 8:04 am

CheGuevara wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:LOLAMAO!!!!!!!!!....The Dutch have the second best football team in the world..and do really well at the olympics..there military is far superior then all the balkan countries combined..and for fighting they'll crush you!
i don't mean the current military you half a fag. i'm talking about throughout the past and the devotion the peopel give to their military. alexander being half albanian and taking over the entire known world. how far has a dutchmen come to taking over the world? hitler was comparable but he was german. hoxha's albania is another example of military. within 15 minutes, 500,000 people ready for war. even though it was too small a country to have an impact on the world, for a nation of that size. it's impressive to see.

fighting? the dutch? is this where we hear about the k-1 tournaments again? you forget both the heavyweight and lightweight kickboxing champs are albanian? you forget germany's top boxer currently and for a long, long while is an albanian? or should i tell you about the strongest person in england being albanian? how forgetful these dutchmen are :(

razbojnik, you and i both know the current fyromians of today have nothing to do with ancient macedonians. as one bulgarian said, "macedonians have two options, to unite with bulgarians like they should as they are the same people or be useless people who soon will have their country ripped apart. in bulgaria we have a saying, power is in unity."
You have me mistaken for a blind nationalist. Truth is my father and his brother, my uncle, both have Bulgarian citizenship, Bulgarian ID cards and Bulgarian passports. Me is next. My sister and her husband already took one out.

So I wouldn't really mind to call myself a Bulgarian since Bulgarians have it better than everyone else in the Balkans and honestly I'd rather be a Bulgarian or a Serb than an Albanian.

As for the Ancient Macedonians, hey I wouldn't know. I just know my family and 3 others(including Manjuko) which are related to me which come from the same place and that being Kato Navrokop, little bit north of Drama, 10 miles south of the Bulgarian border, Aegean Macedonia. That's my father's side and I call Macedonia the fatherland and I came out of my father's testicles so hey...

Technically even though I'm born in Vardaria in Stip that doesn't make me a 'Fyromanian' because I'm born in Aegean Macedonia, that's Northern Greece? I'm not even a Greek. So I guess I'm the closest thing to Ancient Macedonian.

On the other hand, I'd rather be a Slav than an Albanian.

As for your claims about Albanians...

Macedonian culture is rich, but it's filled with garbage keeping the people divided and blind. Macedonian sport isn't world class, hey Danny got 2nd place in the Balkan championships in Buchurest, wrestling...

As for the military, I can't say about the pussies back home. We can militerize a huge number of people and I know dozens of people who can sell me guns at any time that aren't 'mobsters'.

In Aegean Macedonia, we can mobilize 100,000 paramilitary within 2 days of intense conflict and 500,000 within a week. Surely we can mobilize over 1 million in the entire region of Macedonia within 2 weeks.

But of course, as with the Bulgarians, we're businessmen and our muscle is meant for business interests, not ideological as with yours.

Also, I will never let you call yourself Ancient Macedonian nor Illiryan because both are better than to be called a modern day Albanian. You people remind me of the Turks that live in the Plackovica mountains, dirty people, the Yurutsi.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 19th, 2009, 8:07 am

Also, I'm in Toronto. Let's celebrate the castration of Johnny.

HEY MANJUKO

Thank God for Macedonian lawlessness if it was anywhere else in the world that AK47 bullet they found in my backpack and 'seized' at the airport in Skopje would have gotten me arrested and jailed. No problem. A mutual knowledge of a family in Stip changed the subject pretty quickly and while the mobsters on the flight who were obvious were cold and grinning, I almost shit myself.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 19th, 2009, 8:19 am

Also, unlike Johnny, I'm a realist. It's not the haircut, it's the man.

This man

http://macedonia.usembassy.gov/mediaatt ... rilov.html

Is the 3rd most powerful person in Macedonia and a spy for the Americans, the reason so much American articles on him.

One time, 3 assholes decided to rob his father's villa. His father was at the villa. They attempted to break in, but the father came out shoving a shotgun in one of the guys' mouth, shattering his teeth. One guy stood frozen shaking while the other guy ran. He then told the guy who had a shotgun barrel in his mouth to give him one reason not to splatter his head all over the place...

I'll also tell you about the phantom that runs Macedonia that no one knows who he is. The Bulgarian mafia boss had 30 bodyguards with him. This guy had 40 bodyguards with him. Tighter security than the US president.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 19th, 2009, 10:25 am

CheGuevara wrote:read the book, 'History of the Greek Revolution' By George Finlay.
I'll add it to my future reading list. Have you ever read the book?
so what did you think of the article i gave you?
The NY Times one? I suggest you click on the link and tell me what you think of it.
(not trying to be a smartass (an azure)) i'm actually asking...
Intelligence and you is like a puzzle piece that doesn't fit; no matter how many times you try to jam them together..they just don't fit.
i would definitely say culture for one,
I won't argue this, because obviously that is based on your opinion and nothing else.
fighting for two (sports),
Oh yes, I forgot...Albanians are the best kickboxarz in the werld!@111
military for three.
Yeah, the Albanian military definitely surpasses that of Israel.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 19th, 2009, 10:43 am

Azure9920 wrote:I'll add it to my future reading list. Have you ever read the book?
yes.
The NY Times one? I suggest you click on the link and tell me what you think of it.
what? it didn't go through?
I won't argue this, because obviously that is based on your opinion and nothing else.
well, there are no real books outlining and insisting german culture as a whole. and let's face it, germans are very modern. you don't seem much folk dancing in germany. albanians still practice their culture. germany has become modern.
Oh yes, I forgot...Albanians are the best kickboxarz in the werld!@111
it would seem so...
Yeah, the Albanian military definitely surpasses that of Israel.
again, read what i said to dutchfag about military.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 19th, 2009, 11:11 am

CheGuevara wrote:what? it didn't go through?
I get a "page not found" error.
well, there are no real books outlining and insisting german culture as a whole. and let's face it, germans are very modern. you don't seem much folk dancing in germany. albanians still practice their culture. germany has become modern.
So, folk dancing is the only indicator of culture?

Jeez, I guess it supersedes Geothe, Kant, Nietzsche, Weber and Handel.
it would seem so...
Which is exactly why they've dominated the sport.

Oh, wait.
again, read what i said to dutchfag about military.
What, about Alexander being an Albanian?

1- Prove it.
2- That has nothing to do with the modern day. Hell, you don't even have irrefutable proof that modern day Albanians are in fact descendants of the Illyrian tribes.

Or, even better...the possibility that Albania could raise 500,000 troops during Hoxha's era?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 19th, 2009, 12:11 pm

Azure9920 wrote:I get a "page not found" error.
alright, i'll find the article and past it on here.
lol, of course not. but the fact is, german culture today is pretty much american culture. i used folk dancing as an example because german folk is apart of their culture. they have their own costumes, own dances, etc... but don't practice it like albanians or even the 2nd rate bulgaric admixtues of serbians that are called fyromians.

Oh, wait.
there are 2,000,000 albanians outside of "albania." two of them are champions of the two top kickboxing divisions. there is currently one boxing gym in albania and that is in durres. i think they might have opened one in tirana by now but i haven't heard of any. in that one gym, an IBC middleweight comes out. now think about it, you have the germans, 150,000,000 people i believe. 51mn in america and 75mn in germany alone. now both america and germany have boxing gyms anywhere around any city in both countries. so why is an albanian germany's top boxer? why do 2,000,000 albanians in the western world exceed 126mn germans in germany and america?

1- Prove it.
2- That has nothing to do with the modern day. Hell, you don't even have irrefutable proof that modern day Albanians are in fact descendants of the Illyrian tribes.

Or, even better...the possibility that Albania could raise 500,000 troops during Hoxha's era?
of course we don't have proof. i mean an illyrian tribe was named albani for no reason. just so happens, that tribe was right where current day albania is. how relevent for me. but, illyrians were not albanians. prove alexander was albanian? how about the fact that his military included many illyrians and the fact that he invaded anything in his sight except for illyria itself.

the possibility? there you going taking credit away from something that deserves it. there was no "possibility." it was a fact, it was practiced many times. the national siren would go off and everyone would run to their post. it wasen't a possibility. it was a tested fact that it could happen. now, imagine albania was 80mn people like germany instead of 3mn and take that same fact.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 19th, 2009, 4:04 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:I get a "page not found" error.
alright, i'll find the article and past it on here.
lol, of course not. but the fact is, german culture today is pretty much american culture. i used folk dancing as an example because german folk is apart of their culture. they have their own costumes, own dances, etc... but don't practice it like albanians or even the 2nd rate bulgaric admixtues of serbians that are called fyromians.

Oh, wait.
there are 2,000,000 albanians outside of "albania." two of them are champions of the two top kickboxing divisions. there is currently one boxing gym in albania and that is in durres. i think they might have opened one in tirana by now but i haven't heard of any. in that one gym, an IBC middleweight comes out. now think about it, you have the germans, 150,000,000 people i believe. 51mn in america and 75mn in germany alone. now both america and germany have boxing gyms anywhere around any city in both countries. so why is an albanian germany's top boxer? why do 2,000,000 albanians in the western world exceed 126mn germans in germany and america?

1- Prove it.

of course we don't have proof. i mean an illyrian tribe was named albani for no reason. just so happens, that tribe was right where current day albania is. how relevent for me. but, illyrians were not albanians. prove alexander was albanian? how about the fact that his military included many illyrians and the fact that he invaded anything in his sight except for illyria itself.

the possibility? there you going taking credit away from something that deserves it. there was no "possibility." it was a fact, it was practiced many times. the national siren would go off and everyone would run to their post. it wasen't a possibility. it was a tested fact that it could happen. now, imagine albania was 80mn people like germany instead of 3mn and take that same fact.
Again, better a Serb, Bulgarian or Serbo-Bulgarian(Macedonian) than a Albanian.

Second, American culture is more dominant in the Balkans than it is in Germany. Also there are 55 million people in the states of German ancestry and the Brits also stem from Germanic tribes so you go figure how stupid it was saying German culture is American.

Third, as I said, for a country on the Adriatic you're more fucked up than Iraq. A plain shithole. One boxing gym in all of Albania? And I thought Albanians were big tough guys?

In Stip, there are about 15-20 boxing gyms which are also karate, kickboxing and weightlifting and cardio gyms as a whole.

The closest one to my house in Stip is beside my best friend's house which is right beside mine, we share one of those stone ice cream twist mafia thingy fences. That one is owned by a karateka which was under house arrest and now there's a court case and everything for raping and filming several girls, including underaged.

The closest boxing gym is in the high school across city hall down from me.

They train karate in the same places they play soccer and basketball --- the other high school and the elementary school beside the high school beside city hall.

In the fire department, they have a gym. All those guys I've posted pictures of have trained there, wrestling especially.

One of the exercises they do which UFC fighters aren't capable of doing are having eachother on their shoulders and running upwards on the Isar hill on those stairs which are on a 70 degree angle.

Third, before continuing to how Alexander was Albanian you have to prove how Albanians have anything to do with Illiryans at all. You forgot how mixed the Balkans is. Macedonians aren't pure Ancient Macedonian and we do have alot in common with Serbs and Bulgarians. In a Macedonian magazine, there's an article about a baby girl born in Macedonia to a Serb father and Bulgarian mother, guess what they called it? Macedonian.

You're also part Illiryan. I've seen Albanians in real life as well as those Turks that live in the mountains in Macedonia. You both have in common more than you do of anything Illiryan. The Vlachs have more to do with the Illiryans.

Also don't count geography as anything. Just because the Albani tribe was based where Albania is today, you can't claim it as Albanian. There is also an Albania in the Caucauses and you people remind me more of Azerbaijani's than of anything Balkan. Milosevic belonged to some old Montegrin tribe yet he was a Serbian nationalist and while that happened, Arkan was born in Slovenia yet he fought against the Slovenes. Just as you said, there's no such thing as being Macedonian in Macedonia if you're Albanian. This is why there's...Slav Macedonian? I don't care, I'm an Aegean.

To be honest, I don't know who put this nonsense into your head. I don't hate the Albanians in Albania and Greece, I hate the Albanians in Macedonia and Kosovo.

So technically I'm not supposed to hate you, there's alot of good people from Tirana...and then there's alot of good Kosovo and Macedonian shiptars.

It's just you who makes problems.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 19th, 2009, 7:01 pm

Dobre wrote:Again, better a Serb, Bulgarian or Serbo-Bulgarian(Macedonian) than a Albanian.
lol, i love how you admit an fyromian is just a bulgaric admixture with a pinch of serb.

how is it better to be neither a serb or bulgarian than an albanian? at least albanians have exceeded in life and continue to exceed. name me one serbian/bulgar boxer/actor/businessman and i'll name you at least 5 albanians that surpass them.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 19th, 2009, 7:10 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Dobre wrote:Again, better a Serb, Bulgarian or Serbo-Bulgarian(Macedonian) than a Albanian.
lol, i love how you admit an fyromian is just a bulgaric admixture with a pinch of serb.

how is it better to be neither a serb or bulgarian than an albanian? at least albanians have exceeded in life and continue to exceed. name me one serbian/bulgar boxer/actor/businessman and i'll name you at least 5 albanians that surpass them.
You can't compare Albanians to South Slavs. We're the dominant people in the Balkans. Besides, all those powerful guys are on our side.

Tell me how much you know about Enver Idrizi?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 19th, 2009, 7:34 pm

Dobre wrote:You can't compare Albanians to South Slavs. We're the dominant people in the Balkans. Besides, all those powerful guys are on our side.

in other words, south slavs together united can't even match albanians on their own? that is truly sad.

oh you mean the champion of yugoslavia at only age 16... i've heard about him. pretty pathetic that albanians in yugoslavia were the best fighters.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » September 20th, 2009, 4:52 am

WHY YALL ALBANIAN GUYS GOTTA SAY WHATS REALLY NOT THERE, THE ALBANIANS MOSTLY BURGLARIZE HOMES, AND DO OTHER RACKETS, BUT NEVER EVER WITH THE ORGANIZATION AS A MOB. LIKE I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS NDRANGHETA THING ITS A MAFIA FROM SOUTHERN ITALY, BUT THEY DONT OWN, THEY JUST RULE THERE AREA, AND BOW DOWN TO THE SICILIANS. SO TRYING TO BE FAIR, ONE OF THE DEEPEST MOBS IS THE SICILIAN MAFIA FOR SURE, THE AMERICAN AND SICILIAN VERSION, BUT IN MY OPINION IT WOULD BE THE COLOMBIAN CARTELS, THE LEVEL OF VIOLENCE REACHED IN COLOMBIA IN THE 90´S, HASNT BEEEN SEEN IN OTHER PLACES, AND IT WAS A BIGGER VERSION OF WHATS HAPPENIN IN TIJUANA AND OTHER PLACES IN MEXICO NOWADAYS, SO THOSE WOULD BE MY TOP PICKS, COLOMBIAN AND MEXICAN CARTELS, BUT THE COLOMBIANS WOULD GO TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD AND WOULDNT BE FUCKED WITH, EVEN THE COSA NOSTRA TRYED NO TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEM, SO WITH THIS AMOUNT OF VIOLENCE, THE COSA NOSTRA REALLY CANT FRONT, CAUSE COSA NOSTRA ALWAYS MOVES IN SILENCE, BUT THERE SOLDIERS CANT FRONT WITH GUYS DOIN SO MUCH DAMAGE LIKE COLOMBIANS AND MEXICANS, SO THEY WOULD BECOME THIRD.
THESE 3 ARE GENERALLY NOT FUCKED WITH BY OTHER MOBS EVEN IN THEY TERRITORY, AND THE REST OF MOBS ARE STRONG IN THERE PLACE, BUT WHEN GOIN OUTSIDE THEY GENERALLY DONT HAVE PULL.
THE RUSSIANS ARE MORE A MEDIA HYPE THAN ANYTHING, MORE LIKE THE MS 13 SHIT, THEY BEEN PORTRAY AS DEEP, BUT REALLY AINT THAT DEEP, BUT THE RUSSIANS HAVE A WORLD WIDE PRESENCE, BUT THE PAPERS SAY : THE RUSSIANS WAS GONNA DO THIS, BUT THEY DIDNT DO IT, SO THEY AINT THAT DEEP.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 20th, 2009, 10:08 am

CheGuevara wrote:
Dobre wrote:You can't compare Albanians to South Slavs. We're the dominant people in the Balkans. Besides, all those powerful guys are on our side.

in other words, south slavs together united can't even match albanians on their own? that is truly sad.

oh you mean the champion of yugoslavia at only age 16... i've heard about him. pretty pathetic that albanians in yugoslavia were the best fighters.
No. You're trying to make it look that way. Macedonians alone can match the Albanians in the Balkans while Bulgarians and Serbs can run us over both.

As for Enver, he was my dad's roomie in Skopje for about a month. The guy was 20, my dad was 27. They trained together. This is why I said they're on our side anyhow. On the other hand, the first friend I've made so far in Burlington is an Albanian kid from a Kosovar Albanian father and Bosnian Serb mother, so it doesn't really matter. We speak to eachother in Serbian and English, depends.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 20th, 2009, 10:10 am

MadIP wrote:WHY YALL ALBANIAN GUYS GOTTA SAY WHATS REALLY NOT THERE, THE ALBANIANS MOSTLY BURGLARIZE HOMES, AND DO OTHER RACKETS, BUT NEVER EVER WITH THE ORGANIZATION AS A MOB. LIKE I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS NDRANGHETA THING ITS A MAFIA FROM SOUTHERN ITALY, BUT THEY DONT OWN, THEY JUST RULE THERE AREA, AND BOW DOWN TO THE SICILIANS. SO TRYING TO BE FAIR, ONE OF THE DEEPEST MOBS IS THE SICILIAN MAFIA FOR SURE, THE AMERICAN AND SICILIAN VERSION, BUT IN MY OPINION IT WOULD BE THE COLOMBIAN CARTELS, THE LEVEL OF VIOLENCE REACHED IN COLOMBIA IN THE 90´S, HASNT BEEEN SEEN IN OTHER PLACES, AND IT WAS A BIGGER VERSION OF WHATS HAPPENIN IN TIJUANA AND OTHER PLACES IN MEXICO NOWADAYS, SO THOSE WOULD BE MY TOP PICKS, COLOMBIAN AND MEXICAN CARTELS, BUT THE COLOMBIANS WOULD GO TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD AND WOULDNT BE #%@& WITH, EVEN THE COSA NOSTRA TRYED NO TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEM, SO WITH THIS AMOUNT OF VIOLENCE, THE COSA NOSTRA REALLY CANT FRONT, CAUSE COSA NOSTRA ALWAYS MOVES IN SILENCE, BUT THERE SOLDIERS CANT FRONT WITH GUYS DOIN SO MUCH DAMAGE LIKE COLOMBIANS AND MEXICANS, SO THEY WOULD BECOME THIRD.
THESE 3 ARE GENERALLY NOT #%@& WITH BY OTHER MOBS EVEN IN THEY TERRITORY, AND THE REST OF MOBS ARE STRONG IN THERE PLACE, BUT WHEN GOIN OUTSIDE THEY GENERALLY DONT HAVE PULL.
THE RUSSIANS ARE MORE A MEDIA HYPE THAN ANYTHING, MORE LIKE THE MS 13 SHIT, THEY BEEN PORTRAY AS DEEP, BUT REALLY AINT THAT DEEP, BUT THE RUSSIANS HAVE A WORLD WIDE PRESENCE, BUT THE PAPERS SAY : THE RUSSIANS WAS GONNA DO THIS, BUT THEY DIDNT DO IT, SO THEY AINT THAT DEEP.
Locally, Stip is one of the biggest mafia hubs in the Balkans and Macedonians have alot of weight locally. The Albanians have a massive widespread network, that's their advantage. We don't have that. Our guys ally with any other European groups abroad and we're not even mentioned, especially Balkan, Italians and Russians.