Is the LCN still the leading money maker in the US?

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Is the LCN still the leading money maker in the US?

Unread post by crm » September 17th, 2009, 3:17 am

How active is the LCN still? They used to be the top money makers...are they still? Have they been surpassed by the Russians or anybody else for that matter in the United states?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Is the LCN still the leading money maker in the US?

Unread post by Faciulina » September 17th, 2009, 11:40 am

How active is the LCN still? They used to be the top money makers...are they still? Have they been surpassed by the Russians or anybody else for that matter in the United states?
cosa nostra is still far the strongest organized crime group in the states although weaker than the past, imagine if it was strong as the past loooooooool
yes it's still the top money maker

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 17th, 2009, 3:18 pm

crm wrote:How active is the LCN still? They used to be the top money makers...are they still? Have they been surpassed by the Russians or anybody else for that matter in the United states?
depends on what you mean... the fbi considers la cosa nostra as their first priority... the asian, albanian and russian organized criminals are also the main other criminals for the fbi.

but the dea and atf consider mexican and then asian organized crime to be their top two priorities.

the italians come behind the mexicans and asians to say the least. i know those two groups surpass them in every field possible including membership and money earning in the united states. i don't know abotu the other groups.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 17th, 2009, 10:00 pm

priorities.
depends on what you mean... the fbi considers la cosa nostra as their first priority... the asian, albanian and russian organized criminals are also the main other criminals for the fbi
no moron fbi mentions balkan groups that are formed by several groups among albanians are just a little part of them

but the dea and atf consider mexican and then asian organized crime to be their top two priorities
look how the moron would like downsize italians looooooool NDRANGHETA WAS PUT IN THE LIST OF THE MOST DANGEROUS DRUG ORGANIZATIONS NY BUSH HIMSLEF
the italians come behind the mexicans and asians to say the least. i know those two groups surpass them in every field possible including membership and money earning in the united states. i don't know abotu the other groups
yeah so you know more than fbi loooooooool shut up miserable piece of shit 16 years old albo-american moron

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » September 17th, 2009, 11:36 pm

Asian organized crime makes more money than LCN in the United States? And why is it that the FBI focuses more on them (along with the russians albanians)? And LCN isnt heavily involved in drugs anymore right? I figure they left that up to the cartels..the LCN must focus more on white collar crime although im sure they still go for their usual order of business (extortion loan sharking and bookmaking). Then again no wonder the dea doesnt focus too much on them..they arent too into the drugs.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 18th, 2009, 9:16 am

Asian organized crime makes more money than LCN in the United States? And why is it that the FBI focuses more on them (along with the russians albanians)? And LCN isnt heavily involved in drugs anymore right? I figure they left that up to the cartels..the LCN must focus more on white collar crime although im sure they still go for their usual order of business (extortion loan sharking and bookmaking). Then again no wonder the dea doesnt focus too much on them..they arent too into the drugs.
italian mafia makes far more money than anyone, i bet all the other groups togheter are not even close to what italian mafia makes... it's logic that if fbi still considers the italian mafia the major priority and the greatest threat to american society is because the italian mafia is far the strongest in almost every field, maybe the italo-american mob is not so into drugs but the italian oc (especially ndrangheta) litterally controls huge part of north american drugs much more than mexicans, actually ndrangheta supply mexicans... you shouldn't even read what cheguevara said he's a complete moron and all he said is pure shit, he's a miserable 16 years old albo nationalist fan-boy and he tend to downsize italians and hype albanians and eventually other groups when albanians are absolutely nothing even for him, just because he's an envious piece of shit who handjob himself in front of the poster of alex rudaj

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 18th, 2009, 12:20 pm

crm wrote:Asian organized crime makes more money than LCN in the United States?
yes, they are the second strongest traffickers of drugs in the united states according to the dea and atf.
And why is it that the FBI focuses more on them (along with the russians albanians)? And LCN isnt heavily involved in drugs anymore right? I figure they left that up to the cartels..the LCN must focus more on white collar crime although im sure they still go for their usual order of business (extortion loan sharking and bookmaking). Then again no wonder the dea doesnt focus too much on them..they arent too into the drugs.
the fbi is focused more on the italians and to a lesser extent the albanians or russians or asians because the dea and atf specialize in drugs which is the main activity of mexican and asian organizations and because the fbi specializes on organized crime as they've been active investigating the italians since they've existed and the russians and albanians although showing no signs of establishing hierarchial groups capable of surviving once the members retire or go to jail hasen't been shown. albanian and russian organized crime is more like a criminal enterprise is something an fbi spokesperson said once.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 18th, 2009, 12:45 pm

yes, they are the second strongest traffickers of drugs in the united states according to the dea and atf.
show me a source that claims asians make more money than italians, since all asian groups togheter are not even close to make as a single italian mafia fraction

the fbi is focused more on the italians and to a lesser extent the albanians or russians or asians because the dea and atf specialize in drugs which is the main activity of mexican and asian organizations
the fbi focus on italians simply because the italian mafia is FAR the strongest and most dangerous organized crime group
albanian and russian organized crime is more like a criminal enterprise is something an fbi spokesperson said once.
in other words chickenthieves looooooooooool

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 18th, 2009, 1:45 pm

Faciulina wrote:in other words chickenthieves looooooooooool
in other words, albanian criminals will take your mother, sister, aunts and girl cousins, put them in a hotel for three days, rape them each more than once, beat them, rape them again, drug them, beat them again, rape them and then send them off to london to blow guys 20 times a day.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 18th, 2009, 6:58 pm

in other words, albanian criminals will take your mother, sister, aunts and girl cousins, put them in a hotel for three days, rape them each more than once, beat them, rape them again, drug them, beat them again, rape them and then send them off to london to blow guys 20 times a day.
in other words chickenthives who are able only to force 12 years old being bitch loooooooooool i'm happy because i can got a blowjop just for 5 euros in milan where albanian little-girls bitches sucked me very much and i even didn't pay them and albanian pimps were scared since my calabrian cousins threatened them looooooooooooool

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 18th, 2009, 7:22 pm

you just admitted you paid for sex with a 12 year old.

"mafia boss is more powerful than god."
"mafia litterally stopped hitler i kid not you."
"i paid for 12 year old sex."

you're a genetic defect... you're half mental and i feel bad for you. you're this close | | to being called a fyromian but you've haven't sunk yourself to that level just yet.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 18th, 2009, 7:38 pm

you just admitted you paid for sex with a 12 year old.
i didn't admit nothing you fucking idiot, i had sex with an albanian bitch but she was 19 and i didn't pay since my cousins threatened the pimps, they just said they were calabrians to make pimps scared
you are a retard down and what you said is not even close to what i said, you claimed there are 7 organized crime families in your high school loooooooooooooool

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 18th, 2009, 7:51 pm

Faciulina wrote:i didn't admit nothing you #%@&#%@ idiot, i had sex with an albanian bitch but she was 19 and i didn't pay since my cousins threatened the pimps, they just said they were calabrians to make pimps scared
you are a retard down and what you said is not even close to what i said, you claimed there are 7 organized crime families in your high school loooooooooooooool
Faciulina wrote:5 euros in milan where albanian little-girls women sucked me very much
uh huh. how does it feel to be an admitted pedophile?

crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by crm » September 19th, 2009, 12:25 am

Have mafia factions from different ethnic groups (Itlaians russians etc) ever had conflicts? For example a disagreement between an italian faction and a russian faction that led to gunbattles or murders. Not just italians or russians but any other ethnic group from europe or asia.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 19th, 2009, 10:51 am

crm wrote:Have mafia factions from different ethnic groups (Itlaians russians etc) ever had conflicts? For example a disagreement between an italian faction and a russian faction that led to gunbattles or murders. Not just italians or russians but any other ethnic group from europe or asia.
well there was an incident between a russian and an italian once that led to a meeting where the italian mobster was surronded by gun toting russians but he managed to leave with a compromise, without any gun battles.

there was an incident where an italian killed a russian extorting another russian about his oil tax schemes in order to takeover the operation from the russian himself.

there was another incident where an albanian group led by alex rudaj took over the astoria operations of the lucchese crime family and shut down a high level card game run by the gambino family which led to a meeting between alex rudaj and the boss of the gambino crime family which got pretty heated. the gambino boss signed and 12-30 italians came out with weapons. in retaliation, the albanians pointed a gun at the gambino boss and a gas pump and threatened to blow everyone up to pieces if they don't retreat. the italians back off.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 20th, 2009, 11:18 am

uh huh. how does it feel to be an admitted pedophile?
how does it feel to be a retard? honestly i think you should be suddenly recovered in a special clinic, you are a stupid nationalist and you hate italians because you daily are beaten up and probably ass-raped by italians at school that's because you always want to downsize them

there was another incident where an albanian group led by alex rudaj took over the astoria operations of the lucchese crime family and shut down a high level card game run by the gambino family which led to a meeting between alex rudaj and the boss of the gambino crime family which got pretty heated. the gambino boss signed and 12-30 italians came out with weapons. in retaliation, the albanians pointed a gun at the gambino boss and a gas pump and threatened to blow everyone up to pieces if they don't retreat. the italians back off
don't listen what this moron says crm, he always tends to downsize italians... the reality is that rudaj and his crew, who were all associated with the gambino's through nardino colotti who was the leader of the gang, proofed to take over some clubs in astoria but they were stopped by the gambino's at one point... the gambino's called rudaj for a meeting in order to explain him he had suddenly end his business and he had to pay gambino's in order to operate, rudaj was deadly scared because italians out-numbered his gangs 30 against 5 and when squitieri pointed a gun in his head he was getting made and he threatened to blow up a gas pump, in other words he prefered to kill himself instead to fight the gambino's he was just a coward looooooooooooooool

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 20th, 2009, 11:22 am

Faciulina wrote:
show me a source that claims asians make more money than italians

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 20th, 2009, 6:38 pm

Faciulina wrote:i didn't admit nothing you #%@&#%@ idiot,
Faciulina wrote:5 euros in milan where albanian little-girls women sucked me very much
Faciulina wrote:how does it feel to be a retard?

i feel bad for you. i really do. the only reason i started responding to you was that many posters left and i want to humor myself with you. other than that, i would go back to not even responding to you like everyone on this board did when this board was on it's feet.

again i'll ask you. how does it feel to be an admitted pedophile? you had sex with a twelve year old. that's plain nasty in every sense.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 21st, 2009, 8:39 am

again i'll ask you. how does it feel to be an admitted pedophile? you had sex with a twelve year old. that's plain nasty in every sense.
you are an illiterate ignorant i never said i had sex with 12 years old you moron i said albanian chickenthieves are able only to do it, force 12 years old girls being bitches, i wanted just show you albanians are nobody compared to italians... i had sex with an albanian bitch in milan but like i said she was 19 years old and i even didn't pay since my calabrian cousins threatened the albanian pimps looooooool

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 21st, 2009, 1:14 pm

Faciulina wrote:you are an illiterate ignorant i never said i had sex with 12 years old you moron i said albanian chickenthieves are able only to do it, force 12 years old girls being women, i wanted just show you albanians are nobody compared to italians... i had sex with an albanian bitch in milan but like i said she was 19 years old and i even didn't pay since my calabrian cousins threatened the albanian pimps looooooool

you paid 5 euros to have sex with a twelve year old girl in milan. that is disgusting. i knew if i kept letting you talk, you would eventually admit something so stupid, it would shock even the members of this board.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » September 22nd, 2009, 1:25 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Faciulina wrote:you are an illiterate ignorant i never said i had sex with 12 years old you moron i said albanian chickenthieves are able only to do it, force 12 years old girls being women, i wanted just show you albanians are nobody compared to italians... i had sex with an albanian bitch in milan but like i said she was 19 years old and i even didn't pay since my calabrian cousins threatened the albanian pimps looooooool

you paid 5 euros to have sex with a twelve year old girl in milan. that is disgusting. i knew if i kept letting you talk, you would eventually admit something so stupid, it would shock even the members of this board.
Funny an Albanian calling anything else that breathes disgusting.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 22nd, 2009, 5:32 pm

Dobre wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:

Funny an Albanian calling anything else that breathes disgusting.
Says the second admitted pedophile. Tell us again about the 11 year old who "worked it."

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 22nd, 2009, 6:50 pm

shut up you fucking dickhead i never said it you are so stupid that you can't understand what i said, distusting are albanian pimps that force 12 years old into prostitution, that's because they are just chickenthieves to me italian mafia is on other levels it's serious mob and even a moron like you should admit it...

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 23rd, 2009, 1:02 pm

Faciulina wrote:shut up you #%@&#%@ dickhead i never said it you are so stupid that you can't understand what i said, distusting are albanian pimps that force 12 years old into prostitution, that's because they are just chickenthieves to me italian mafia is on other levels it's serious mob and even a moron like you should admit it...
You have it in writing right there. You admitted you have sex with a child prostitute for 5 Euros. Frankly, you're disgusting and a sick person.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 24th, 2009, 9:21 am

You have it in writing right there. You admitted you have sex with a child prostitute for 5 Euros. Frankly, you're disgusting and a sick person
looool sometimes my english is not so well and you joke around it miserable dickhead... i said albanian pimps force even 12 years old into prostitution, below i said i had sex with a 19 years old albanian bitch she was not underage

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 24th, 2009, 12:08 pm

Faciulina wrote:looool sometimes my english is not so well and you joke around it miserable dickhead... i said albanian pimps force even 12 years old into prostitution, below i said i had sex with a 19 years old albanian bitch she was not underage
Bull! Now you're trying to cover for yourself anyway possible. You're English is not so bad as to where you would be able to make a mistake like that.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 24th, 2009, 12:56 pm

Just so you don't miss it this time.
Faciulina wrote:
[/quote]
Faciulina wrote:
[/quote]
Faciulina wrote:
[/quote]
Faciulina wrote:
[/quote]
Faciulina wrote:
[/quote]
Faciulina wrote:
[/quote]

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » September 24th, 2009, 2:31 pm

Faciulina wrote:
show me a source that claims asians make more money than italians, since all asian groups togheter are not even close to make as a single italian mafia fraction

the fbi is focused more on the italians and to a lesser extent the albanians or russians or asians because the dea and atf specialize in drugs which is the main activity of mexican and asian organizations
the fbi focus on italians simply because the italian mafia is FAR the strongest and most dangerous organized crime group
albanian and russian organized crime is more like a criminal enterprise is something an fbi spokesperson said once.
in other words chickenthieves looooooooooool

You cant possible believe Italians still are as strong as they once were , let me start off with WHO THEY USED TO BE, and then compare them to who they are.

At one point the 5 families controlled all shipping and exporting of the entire USA, they owned labor unions in any place they were present , they hobnobbed with celebrities and shared mistresses with presidents, they had a 1000 man army. They owned police in and politicians completely in cities like NYC, CHITOWN, BOSTON, PHILLY <JERSEY. They had a vast array of street soldiers and gangs to choose new membership from. Outside the US goverment NO ONE , was more powerful.

Today their have been dozens of made members who have testified against the organization. Up until 1983, their had only been (2) made members to ever publicly divulge the existence of LCN. Jimmy Fratiano, and Joe Valachi. They have been ousted in Labor, drugs ,gambling and drugs. The comments by bosses -Vincente the Chin Gigante , John Gotti and others shows that new membership is very hard to find for the simple fact that their are very few ITALIANS immigrating to America as opposed to the mass immigration of the 1900's-1950s. They even stopped requiring members to be 100% italian , because so many associates and up and comers were of mixed blood. John Gotti junior is a mix. So thru no fault of their own , they have lost manpower.
At one point major families were present throughout the states. Chicago LCN is non existant. Philly is gone. The midwest families are not even a threat. Los Angeles is non-existant. The only spot were they are even present is NYC and JERSEY.
Things that were incomprehensible are now common in LCN , never would a boss had ever considered RATTING , just look at the trials of the (5) families , all the bosses died and were buried with their oath of OMERTA.
Today , even bosses have flipped!! GASPIPE CASSO to name one.
Their hasnt been any murders attritubuted to LCN since 2000. They jsut dont have the means to even enforce their laws.
As contrary , Mexican organizations have a full blown war going on with their goverment , thousands of gang members to choose from and make members of their cartels. Unlimited resources south of teh border, were in many places in the USA its only a hop away.
Anyways not to demean LCN cuz they did have style and looked good doing the business at one point but they are seriously gone. And a small image of what they were.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 24th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Just so you don't miss it this time.
Mexican and, to a lesser extent, Asian DTOs are the leading DTOs operating in the United States.

Asian DTOs control a large portion of the wholesale- and retail-level distribution of high-potency marijuana and MDMA in many U.S. drug markets.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs31/31379/dtos.htm

But it's nothing the CC can't deal with. I mean they're so underrated! Try to prove me wrong with a source that says Asians are indeed ahead of the drug underworld than Italians.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 25th, 2009, 1:13 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Mexican and, to a lesser extent, Asian DTOs are the leading DTOs operating in the United States.

Asian DTOs control a large portion of the wholesale- and retail-level distribution of high-potency marijuana and MDMA in many U.S. drug markets.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs31/31379/dtos.htm
Thank you. That wasn't difficult, was it?
But it's nothing the CC can't deal with. I mean they're so underrated! Try to prove me wrong with a source that says Asians are indeed ahead of the drug underworld than Italians.
I see the inhalant abuse hasn't stopped.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 25th, 2009, 5:16 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Thank you. That wasn't difficult, was it?
Nope. :) But I hesitate to get sources for something obvious. I mean that source didn't really state anything about money but still...
I see the inhalant abuse hasn't stopped.
It'll stop when you stop giving me things to work with.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » September 26th, 2009, 8:53 am

But it's nothing the CC can't deal with. I mean they're so underrated! Try to prove me wrong with a source that says Asians are indeed ahead of the drug underworld than Italians
looooooooool according to the report ALL THE ASIAN GROUPS that include chineses vietnameses koreans etc. don't even equal italian oc in drug trafficking in the states, even when a moron like you compare all the asian groups with a single etnich group the italians you failed you are a complete moron... only the mexican cartels are more involved in drugs though they are not the strongest group they are the second after italians, being strongly involved in drugs it doesn't mean being the most powerful italian mafia has tons of other business where mexicans are not even involved in
You cant possible believe Italians still are as strong as they once were , let me start off with WHO THEY USED TO BE, and then compare them to who they are.
i never said the italian mafia in the states is as strong as it once was... but although weakened according to FBI IT IS STILL THE STRONGEST, the new most powerful groups in the states like the mexicans are not even close to the italian mafia today imagine if the mafia was at its peak when it litterally had united states in its hand looooooool
any other groups so heavily focussed by fbi would be defeated in just 1 indictment, the mafia survived tons of indictments and it's still the strongest

LCN was clearly the most prominent criminal organization in the U.S.
in recent years the LCN has been severely crippled nevertheless it is still pre-eminent

www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/218555.

La Cosa Nostra is the foremost organized criminal threat to American society

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/orgcrime/lcnindex.htm#cosa