where are russians and albanians in the states??

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

where are russians and albanians in the states??

Unread post by Faciulina » February 8th, 2011, 1:15 pm

STRENGTH OF MOB DISPUTED

Janice Fedarcyk, assistant director in charge of the FBI's New York Division, sought to dispel the notion that the Mafia had been debilitated or was less violent than in the past.

"Arresting and convicting the hierarchies of the five families several times over has not eradicated the problem," Fedarcyk said

New York-based criminal defense attorney Bruce Barket disputed that claim, saying much of the strength of La Cosa Nostra was eliminated long ago and has been replaced by others such as Albanian and Russian organizations.

http://www.vancouversun.com/story_print ... 2&sponsor=

i wonder why somebody go on talking of russians and albanians when the fact says these two groups really barely exists in new york and the states LOL
the facts showed like italian mafia is by far stronger than both groups combined

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Re: where are russians and albanians in the states??

Unread post by RDRIGN » February 8th, 2011, 10:13 pm

I don't think no one here takes you seriously Faculina, why are you so obsessed with Italian organized crime?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » February 9th, 2011, 12:07 pm

i'm not obsessed i just take the facts, russians and albanians are a factor in europe only (although much weaker than italian mafia) but in the states they are nothing

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » March 6th, 2011, 12:19 am

Russians and Albanians........big labels..but no real organization like the LCN. Just a bunch of people working together splitting up working together again and snitching on eachother.

They I dont think have ever killed an informer in the USA ever. So that right there should tell you they have ZERO power. Mexicans and even blacks routinely hit snitches...last rico trial on EME had some 5 witness murders. Theres a few organizations of note in the USA-but even many eastern crime syndicate like Armenian Power are joined at the hip with street gang structures started by mexican gangs in Los Angelos. I believe the Armenian Power gang is probably the biggest OC group in America for all people outside of Europe. They have members who are Mexican Mafia. They are extremely close to LA EME and I believe have high level soldiers in the gang.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » March 6th, 2011, 7:16 am

Russians and Albanians........big labels..but no real organization like the LCN. Just a bunch of people working together splitting up working together again and snitching on eachother.

They I dont think have ever killed an informer in the USA ever. So that right there should tell you they have ZERO power. Mexicans and even blacks routinely hit snitches...last rico trial on EME had some 5 witness murders. Theres a few organizations of note in the USA-but even many eastern crime syndicate like Armenian Power are joined at the hip with street gang structures started by mexican gangs in Los Angelos. I believe the Armenian Power gang is probably the biggest OC group in America for all people outside of Europe. They have members who are Mexican Mafia. They are extremely close to LA EME and I believe have high level soldiers in the gang.
yes armenian power is sure the biggest eastern europe group in the states, i don't know if we can call them russians since they are armenians-georgians for the most... but it's nothing compared to italian mafia or mexicans
the funniest thing is that somebody think albanians (rudaj) or russian gangs are violent when a single lcn member like gaspipe killed more than the whole groups combined

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » March 6th, 2011, 8:26 pm

the funniest thing is that somebody think albanians (rudaj) or russian gangs are violent when a single lcn member like gaspipe killed more than the whole groups combined
i should just correct myself, since single members of lcn just killed LOL
since i've never heard even a single murder done by the supposed violent rudaj gang :lol: :lol:

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » March 6th, 2011, 11:46 pm

I think the problem comes from how the newer crime groups, including the Russians and Albanians, have been portrayed by the press; using terms like "Russian Mafia" and "Albanian Mafia." This, combined with quite a bit of initial overstatements by law enforcement itself regarding the threat level they present, has caused the public to imagine the Russians and Albanians as having the same kind of hierarchical structure as the Italian Mafia and operating in the same way. Whereas the Italian Mafia is more vertical and set in its structure, the Russians and Albanians are more horizontal, as well as fluid, in theirs. The simplest way to explain the key difference is like this....

The operations of the Italians revolve around their structure. It begins with the organization - the family. It is self-sustaining and the operations grow out from that, designed to enrich and increase the power of the organization.

The structure of the Russians and Albanians revolve around their operations. Groups will often combine to commit certain crimes, disband, and then connect with others to commit other crimes as the opportunity presents itself. It's really more about the latest money-making endeavor than creating a lasting organization.

There are certain advantages and disadvantages to both. A more rigid, hierarchical structure perpetuates the organization but also provides a more clear target for law enforcement and RICO. A more flexible, horizontal organization provides less of a target for law enforcement but is also less sustainable.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » March 7th, 2011, 3:13 pm

Faciulina wrote:

yes armenian power is sure the biggest eastern europe group in the states, i don't know if we can call them russians since they are armenians-georgians for the most... but it's nothing compared to italian mafia or mexicans

Yes but even Mexicans are really new to the game of organized crime and really if you look at the wanton killing -its rudderless and disorganized. We can point to organizations outside the states but that wouldnt be a fair assessment of dealing with OC. Armenian Power Gang is probably the biggest European crime group in the USA....that is actually a crime group instead of say " corrupt group of dentists who found a way to jack medicare and then fade away". Armenian Power is a sureno gang ---they are known as AP13/they reside in Glendale and West Hollywood and the valley. Their members get tattooed and dress in the fashion of Los Angelos street gangs-but they also have many members who are not at all like what youd consider street gang like. They have deep ties into their communities and many Armenian people in Los Angelos are business owners and practicing law and medicine. But back to what I was getting at the AP13 is an extension of the Mexican Mafia. They are 100% accepted and acknowledge as being actually what original Mexicans are. Meaning that the history of Mexicans is traced to where Armenians are from and Armenians are considered ATLANTEANS, or Aztecs. They I believe have members from the EME. I read articles and posted articles where AP called riots in county jails which led to murders. Any time the AP makes the news -they are called Mexican Mafia affiliates and having close ties to the Mexican Mafia. What this tells me is that some members of AP are more then likely members of the prison based gang EME. Youll also note that the last few indictments raised the stakes to say that several members of AP are LA EME members. This is extremely unusual as their are hundreds of street gangs in Los Angelos---with thousands of members ( last count had 100,000 hispanic gang mebers from San Diego to Los Angelos) and their are only 100 verified Mexican Mafia members in prison/the federal system and the streets. For Armenian Power to have more then 1 LA EME member would be a great feat but I believe they do now. Their is no way the FBI is just stumbling upon the EME connections unless they traced AP directly to LA EME.

angelica5
If in the United States: Vermont
What city do you live in now?: richmond

Unread post by angelica5 » May 8th, 2012, 10:13 pm

Dentist Torrance provides cosmetic treatments to his patients. They have the ability to transform and correct the dental problems like yellow or stained teeth.It's good to find the good dentist to proper care of our teeth and gums.

dentist manhattan beach

sticks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: NYC-Middle Village

Unread post by sticks » May 12th, 2012, 4:37 pm

Plenty of albanians around my neighborhood and northern queens. Well the non-yuppie parts. Gravesend, Bensonhurst, Mill Basin parts of BK. Staten Island and Bergen county to. Lots of albanians in the bronx. All around arthur ave, where the wiseguys used to own the neighborhood-now theres albanians in the apartment buildings all thru that neighborhood. Most guys who eat there or own a biz on arthur ave dont live there-they make a commute from westchester.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » June 13th, 2012, 2:35 pm

i know there are albanians living in the states and criminals among but i dont see them so violent like the media claims even the most important groups like the 'corporation' never killed even a single man they are just overyped by medias
same for russians... italian mafia is by far bigger and stronger