Genovese revenge on Bonnano?

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Genovese revenge on Bonnano?

Unread post by MeyerLansky » December 3rd, 2004, 6:02 am

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Genovese revenge on Bonnano?

Unread post by BendyThumbs » December 3rd, 2004, 6:20 am

From what i have heard this matter has already been dealt with. People denying and other people can't do things. Also there are so people still on the street after the bust looking out for Vinnie's kid.

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeyerLansky » December 3rd, 2004, 6:24 am

Okey. Perhaps that's the best. Kinda surprised tho if Cirillo's not doing something to not look weak but he's probably done that already or something..

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » December 3rd, 2004, 8:02 am

Yeah from what i know Dom is a super low key guy and very very respected. He is the acting boss, but being the boss of the Genovese has a different context as being the boss of other families due to the structure. Dom has been around for years though and originally started off as a messnger during the Vito Genovese days.

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » December 3rd, 2004, 8:26 am

As for the Vinny B matter he can't just do somthing due ot the commisions rules and espcially since Vinny's kid is a made guy. It all has to go through sitdowns and then Vinny's kids people deny everything and Dom is stuck with it. If his kid was more well liked it might not have been a problem, but i heard no one was pulling for Nick C.

As for he Genovese panel i mentioned it consists of Mario Gigante, Quiet Dom and John Barbato according to this years NJ SCI report. These guys aren't the street crew guys, but rather the advising/boss panel. Who is the boss though? :-p

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeyerLansky » December 3rd, 2004, 10:27 am

Wasnt nicholas a drug addict or something? says so in the article.

Mario Gigante, Quiet Dom and John Barbato, okey cool, didn't know that. I thought the top doggs in Genovese except from Chin was Quite Dom, Larry Dentico, Frank Illiano, and Pasquale Perrillo. Do you know what's up with Dentico, Illiano and Perrillo?

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeyerLansky » December 3rd, 2004, 10:30 am

I read somewhere that The Chin was ultimately the one who still call all the shots in Genovese, although I personally doubt it since he's locked up and they're probably watching him closely being one of the top dogs in La Cosa Nostra in our time. You think this is true? sorry for all the questions my man but as you know this is a subject I find hugely interesting and I plan to study criminalogy so I take all the answers I can get :)

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeyerLansky » December 3rd, 2004, 10:32 am

double post, sorry..

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » December 3rd, 2004, 1:58 pm

Well the Chin used to be when he was in jail, but that last case that him and his son Andrew got convicted for were because of jailhouse conversations. Now his phone is limited and monitered so i would assume no.

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeyerLansky » December 3rd, 2004, 2:15 pm

aight thanks.