indian gangs

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
SuburbanCruzer

Re: indian gangs

Unread post by SuburbanCruzer » January 2nd, 2006, 2:53 pm

[quote="Mraka"]There gangs of transexual prostitutes [quote]

there no transexualz or no joke man...there kinda fokin hard...fuk wid dem in a Indian dominent area man n ure find ureslef ded.

SuburbanCruzer

Unread post by SuburbanCruzer » January 2nd, 2006, 2:55 pm

snipez wrote:turbin fuckin gooks

go back to INDIA

you are not tuff because you pack a gun
u really aut to try and mess wid one at a Gym in Seattle and they'll show u m8...

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

asdfff

Unread post by aaalex » March 4th, 2006, 10:44 am

indian gangs are str8 wack. indian kids are ambitious and trying too get into top notch colleges. hardly anyof them have a burdden too run the streets. if their are indian gangs hit them up on this discussion. lets talk about these curry crews. They got indian gangs out east coast but their madeup of fobs, squares, & wannabees.

Their in midwood brooklyn, 74th street in queens, jackson heights area, astoria, flushing, elmhurst, and so on. anyone live in the east coast? for a westcoaster like me- tell me- are these curry crews in your neck of the woods really hardcore or wack? fill me in on whats popin in the east coast in the ndn scene.

late.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » March 4th, 2006, 11:51 am

go back to INDIA

they ain't gooks and no more of that racism ok

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » March 4th, 2006, 11:57 am

Thuggee where the OC group in India they where in the capital city and port cities there is reson to belive they didn't die out and also a group calling them self The Indian Mafia are a big player in the opium and extorion in India

In the Tamal region of India(yes the Tamal lands go into India(south eastern corner)) there are Arms smuggers they are like street gangs only more organized and most people belive them to count as organized crime

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » March 6th, 2006, 8:58 am

aaalex wrote:hey tekken, have you ever heard of the malayalee hit squad? there in queens. i really want to get jumped in. I want to join. I hear they turf is 74th and jackson heights? do you know them? have you heard of them? can you help me join their gang?
Are you serious? Man, by the looks of this... you dont belong in a gang...

And does "Indians" include Native Americans?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » March 7th, 2006, 2:32 pm

Plenty of indian wannabe crews tryin to be like gangs, but having numbers in high tens/low hundreds.. Plenty of them..

They never seem to make the news even though they are connected to many crimes..

DONT ASK.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » March 7th, 2006, 2:34 pm

Kelemi253 wrote:
aaalex wrote:hey tekken, have you ever heard of the malayalee hit squad? there in queens. i really want to get jumped in. I want to join. I hear they turf is 74th and jackson heights? do you know them? have you heard of them? can you help me join their gang?
Are you serious? Man, by the looks of this... you dont belong in a gang...

And does "Indians" include Native Americans?
It can mean Indians such as Native Americans or Indians from India.

'Indian' gangs would be called 'Aboriginal' gangs.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » March 8th, 2006, 9:03 am

go back to INDIA

alonso, did you give a warning for this? Kinda racist in my eyes...

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: asdfff

Unread post by GWUN TWO » March 12th, 2006, 12:05 pm

aaalex wrote:Their in midwood brooklyn, 74th street in queens, jackson heights area, astoria, flushing, elmhurst, and so on. anyone live in the east coast? for a westcoaster like me- tell me- are these curry crews in your neck of the woods really hardcore or wack? fill me in on whats popin in the east coast in the ndn scene.
Sorry but when I used to live in Queens, I didn't really see any Indian thing going off. I stayed around Flushing, Bayside, Astoria and Jackson Heights and it was mostly Koreans, Chinese and Viets doing their thing.

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

none

Unread post by aaalex » May 17th, 2006, 7:49 pm

are there any indian gangs out there in the states? every ethnic group has them. chicago, san fran, and new york city has the highest indo american community out there. there any crews? no fobs.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 18th, 2006, 2:41 am

I hear asian indian gangs are pretty much minor crime gangs, but im guessin they'll get worse as they seem to be picked on by every other type of gang, they'll get pushed into worse crimes and stuff.

But yea dnt hear much bout indian gangs, but its the indian mafia that are raw, you wont hear much on them cos they keep it tight but they are big players.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 18th, 2006, 2:45 am

o yea aalex u asian indjian?

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » June 7th, 2006, 7:48 pm

are the Seiks a gang or a religious group and what is a Thuggee.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 7th, 2006, 8:07 pm

Indian gangs are really just minor 5 people crews, sorry but I don't hear anything about them other then they get in fights with Pakis I know

Midnight wrote:are the Seiks a gang or a religious group and what is a Thuggee.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

knowledge is power

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » June 7th, 2006, 11:35 pm

its spelt Sikh, and sikhism is a religion.

and yea i dnt hear stuff all bout indjian gangs in the US, its mostly upper middle and high class indjians up there, if US had stuck their foot in india then it would have been different haha

peace_pipe

Unread post by peace_pipe » June 14th, 2006, 12:58 am

hey people, im from oz (australia) but i recently got back from india.
They have alot of drugs in GOA and on the coast of india , and alot of criminals operating these "franchises". Because the country is so poor their is much room for organized crime,since pushing drugs will get you money which you can pay off poor govt workers etc.

when i was there i read about a man being beheaded after having his fingers and toes sawed off...... it was believed to be organized crime but "no incriminating evidence" was found at the scene, *cough* bribe *cough*

as for indian gangs in the USA i would have no idea, as im not from there.

In AUS thou there are several indians in gangs, but these gangs arn't "indian", just contain indian members.

in my opinion it is stupid to only allow certain races into a gang, as it will be your only downfall. Why waste oppurtunities with ancient and childish bloodlines, when you can be making alot of money collaberating with other races in the mean time , other than bullshitting around for street cred.

IndianStreetHomiez

Unread post by IndianStreetHomiez » October 9th, 2006, 9:39 am

ya i used to live in India...My neighborhood wasn't like a gang hotspot but there were about 7 gangs in like 6 neighborhoods. We call it a colony when u have a big group of neighborhoods like that. N E way this gang thing in the surrounding neighborhood was pretty strong. The gang that was in my neighborhood was called the 83 Nirmans(Nirman was the name of the colony) they were sellin drugs and u could get a gram of coke for about 10 US dollars. Im not sure about Indian gangs in the US.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » October 11th, 2006, 9:27 pm

gram of yay for 10?
damn
i need to hit up india

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 11th, 2006, 9:31 pm

Niggas over here on that yay cuzz smoke that blunt toss the yay down the toilet.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » October 15th, 2006, 3:01 pm

weed f*ckin grows on the streets there man

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » October 23rd, 2006, 3:03 pm

wow this boy serious bout that shit...LMAO

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » November 4th, 2006, 10:05 am

whats active?

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » November 13th, 2006, 2:32 pm

u get indians in the asian mafia in UK. They lookin to take over heroin scene here. Theres like no attention on them, its all on the yardies, turks and peoples like Albanians, so it easy for the asian mafia to do there shit

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 3rd, 2007, 2:44 am

[quote="aaalex"]Dude, they got indian bloodz in fremont ca (to be honest there kinda wannabes). There called "AIM" or all indian mob. In new york city- like queens or brooklyn, theres south indian gangs. These arent wannabes or fakes. This is the real thing! 74th street is turf of the 74th street malu boys. jackson heights in queens has PHS punjabi hit squad. They stand on street corners, and sell weed. I never seen hardcore S*** like this. Wanted to get jumped it, but have to admit its too hardcore.[/quote]

thats funny because in jackson heights all i see is ecudorians,el salvodorians & other south american people

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » January 17th, 2007, 7:11 pm

hahaha wat a jokeeeee

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » January 18th, 2007, 1:47 pm

gino wrote:hahaha wat a jokeeeee
wats a joke?