Canada

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Teez

Re: Canada

Unread post by Teez » April 25th, 2004, 2:07 pm

sword swinging , whatever's clever , u still havn't ansewered the question '' what makes a crip or blod really real ? '' , so as far as I'm concerned this discussion is finitto . U seem 2 have a bone 2 picc with a so called crip , what were u beeing punked on jane & finch or regiont park or something . U sound like a VICTIM !! lol .

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » April 25th, 2004, 3:19 pm

sword swinging , whatever's clever , u still havn't ansewered the question '' what makes a crip or blod really real ?

LOL. I guess you must have missed what I wrote, or you just don't know that swordswinging = swsw (me). But I'll quote it for you AGAIN.

swsw wrote:
Uh, maybe being in Los Angeles County? That's a good place to start. Actually being part of a Los Angeles County gang that is known and documented as blood/crip by the Los Angeles Police Department and/or any other kind of law enforcement?? Those are probably the realest you will find. Since Los Angeles is the birthplace to the first blood and crip sets.

Is that CLEAR enough for you?

U seem 2 have a bone 2 picc with a so called crip , what were u beeing punked on jane & finch or regiont park or something . U sound like a VICTIM !! lol

No actually you're half right. I wasn't punked on Jane & Finch. I was however victimized by having to listen to their stupidity. Just listening to one of those fools talk about justifying their lifestyle was enough for my brain cells to beg for mercy. You feel as if you're losing I.Q. points listening to these foolios. They don't even make a good attempt at imitating. :lol:. Most of them don't know Crip/Blood history, they don't know who Tookie Williams is, they don't know what damu/Piru is, they flash Westside signs :lol:, and they don't even look like LA gangsters! It's cold as hell up there, so they're in heavy winter coats, jeans and Timberlands. :lol:.

Because like I said....
Most of the so called bloods and crips are 12-18 years old.

And nothing sounds dumber than a fool that young trying to explain to you why he would rather imitate a gang he knows jack $h!t about than go to school. But thankfully for them, they have sites like this. Now they can come here and learn, then go back to their MTHA neighborhood, and tell their dumbass friends what they learned 'cause they're SO 'gangstuh' :lol:. Atleast then, their imitating will look more believable.

Anyways, Jane & Finch...yup that brings back memories. Haven't been there in a long time. What does it look like nowadays? When I was up there around 1998, it was going through a big time Sri Lankan invasion. How are the Tamils and Jamaicans getting along up there now?

so as far as I'm concerned this discussion is finitto .

Well, it took you quite awhile to figure that out. But you're right.

yeenigga

Unread post by yeenigga » April 26th, 2004, 4:46 am

SWSW, that post was real. Especially the part where people don't know their history.. niggas don't know who Tookie is nor do they know what Piru/Damu is.

12-18... niggas between these ages say they OG's. That's what makes me laugh the most. They seriously think they an OG. The niggas up here do not even know what an OG is! Can't wait till I get back to Watts. No more seeing wannabe bloods/crips + I will tell some of my niggas at JH how it was.

No one at all has a clue what an YG is. Some people know what BG means - Baby Gangster.... but that is only because of the rapper.. they do not know what it is.

Toronto is very Multicultured! and that is what it's known for. You don't beleive me? ask someone that lives down here. Ain't no real gang bangin' down here.

Teez

Unread post by Teez » April 26th, 2004, 5:02 pm

swordswining , I can respect that . Jane & Finch havn't been there in a long time either , & about the paki & south asian invasion it happened in my hood in MTL also , but I hear in T-O they kicc up dust , . Out here they ain't sayin much , they mostly r good customers , lol .

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » April 27th, 2004, 1:37 pm

yeenigga wrote:12-18... niggas between these ages say they OG's. That's what makes me laugh the most. They seriously think they an OG. The niggas up here do not even know what an OG is! Can't wait till I get back to Watts. No more seeing wannabe bloods/crips + I will tell some of my niggas at JH how it was.

LOL. I feel ya man. Which part of TO are you staying at? I was staying with my Auntie in Scarborough. Ever been there? It's on the east side. Not too much happening there except for a few places (Malvern, Glendower, Cataraqui), although that was back then, maybe there's a few more places making noise nowadays. But there wasn't much blood/crip stuff there. Only ones who were doing that were like I said, 12-18 year olds, and dumb white kids. Most of the real stuff was done by the older Jamaican dudes, 20-40. They didn't call themselves b's and c's. Just went by their area names. That's original. But they didn't bang anywhere close to LA standards. :P

Teez wrote:swordswining , I can respect that . Jane & Finch havn't been there in a long time either , & about the paki & south asian invasion it happened in my hood in MTL also , but I hear in T-O they kicc up dust , . Out here they ain't sayin much , they mostly r good customers , lol .

Yeah they were making quite a lot of noise back in the days, especially in Scarborough, that was the nest for Tamil gangs. :lol: I remember they had some called VVT, and AK Ahkanna or something like that. Those guys were bad, always going at it, at one time they were even fighting blacks. They fought with heavy firepower too, AK-47's, Tek-9's, Uzi's, all of that. But they started deporting their ass. Any of you guys know what's going on? Are the Lankans and Jamicans still fighting eachother or are they both just killing off their own kind again?

yeenigga

Unread post by yeenigga » April 27th, 2004, 2:25 pm

I was in the east end of Toronto I beleive.

The Blacks and Tamils don't go at it. I heard Tamils dont really funk with blacks, mostly they funk with their own race. That reminds me, the Tamils down here listen to Reggae and try to talk Jamaican. I witness it every day when I kick it with my cousin and his friends. It's an awful sight to see. I do not want to talk about shit down here ever again. It's just not real :?

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Azn Gook » April 27th, 2004, 4:57 pm

we have lots of azn gangs in tdot

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 1st, 2004, 8:11 am

Yea Im from scarborough. Shits been gettin worse lately, but it aint as bad east as it is westbound.
Yup tamils still be going at it with each other. Blacks have conflicts, but not as much.
its usually with Tamils and Coolie's(Brown Trini's and Guyanese)
those mans dem dont like each other sometimes.
Nowadays alot of places in scarborough are gettin the spotlight on them
specially malvern.

I said it before, and i'll say it again, There's like a 3% chance that these bloods and crips in T dot have any connection with B's and C's in cali, but they do take shit serious, and will mash on a nigga
but dont get it twisted, there are alot of other gangs that will buss caps on the spot.
Some of these niggas be lookin for trouble, jus to buss shots
and prove they big man dem
the rude boi jamaican attitude, is really influencing things

Im not pretty sure about other parts in T dot, but Scarborough is full of tamils
and they do roll deep, with firearms and those god damn machetes :)
they'll always come to a high school, in there whips
and it'd be like 9 to a whip :) no joke

But on the serious tip. y'all niggas gotta stop arguing, that shit is just wasting net space on the reals.
this is for information, not dissing next mans

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » May 4th, 2004, 4:36 pm

I think this is real interesting. That's what really kills me..I work with youth, mostly cause I was 2 wilde 4 my own good when I was a kid, but sh_t done changed!.. that Biggie song speaks 2 me yo, it's TRAGIC to me to see how wanna-B-thug culture has just taken over mainstream north amerikkka..and even worldwide so I hear. witness ta how involved all the little ones are to be SO REAL and defend the legends by which they live (&die) with deathly violence. What's the solution?? I'm tired of seeing 23 year olds with them laser scars where they had their gang tattoos removed since they had babies.. in Central America it's worse, so much worse cause the level of violence is just so much higher, the struggle for identity so much more fierce!, and those guys gotta get their tattoos scrubbed off with steel wool scrubbers (I ain't foolin), cause their NGOs (Non Gov'ment Organizations) don't got the funds for a laser!

I repeat: what's the solution ta lil kids that got their needs taken care of but are slingin crack - the downfall of the Amerikkas - ta buy Sean Jon clothing gear? Or all them fools that been to New York once and come back "hard"?? Man, it is so TRAGIC!!!!!! I feel as though we are loosing a generation of youth... many of whom are"defiant individualists" and have a lot of leadership skills (these are GOOD qualities).. and are just sick of the shitstem so rebel out or feel better adjusted to streetlife... but this downward spiral...TRAP I TELL YOU! Image can be one's greatest flaw. Sukka 4 a name-

Lemme tell you something Tupac wrote once upon a time:
" To me, I'm the hardest man around, the hardest nigga out there. BecauseI am REAL, and I will cry. If something is bothering me, I'll swing. And if I can't beat them, I'll run. I'm not stupid, I'm just REAL."

he also wrote this:
"More kids are being handed crack than they're being handed diplomas"

paz.

grouch

Unread post by grouch » May 4th, 2004, 8:30 pm

Alright, I live in Vancouver and we've got a shitload of Asian gangs here. They don't bang like they do in the States, it's different. Up here they're mainly just bringing in money from the drug trade, mostly from all the weed grown up here, some from trafficing too. There are a few murders, a double murder today just a few blocks from my place, normally we get about 30 a year for a city of 1,000,000. The Asian gangs work a lot with the Hell's Angels too to help with the drug trade. The Hell's Angels basically own the port here, almost everybody that works there is HA, so they can bring in whatever they want whenever they want. Everyonce in a while they'll get busted, but most of the time it's on purpose to take some heat off and pin it on a junior member. But it's all organized shit, you can walk in pretty much every area without getting jumped by a banger.

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Azn Gook » May 5th, 2004, 7:27 pm

GANGS IN CANADA R PUSSY GANGS EXCEPT CHINESE ONES

playa101

Unread post by playa101 » May 6th, 2004, 3:20 am

im live in b.c n i been seein alot of east inda gangz here therre alest killin here around every 3 week alot drug dealerz they r gettin petty big herre

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » May 8th, 2004, 1:16 pm

HELLO! Have some RESPECT Teez!
Best ta keep yer mouth closed if nuthin but IGNORANCE gonna come out.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » May 17th, 2004, 8:54 pm

im gonna keep it real simple, u arent bangers at least not pirus or crip, there are some hardcore ppl but lots of them rep themselves so u ppl need 2 shutup with that fake stuff

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » June 17th, 2004, 5:51 pm

playa101 wrote:im live in b.c n i been seein alot of east inda gangz here therre alest killin here around every 3 week alot drug dealerz they r gettin petty big herre

All indian/tamil gangs are weak, so much of them in T.O. and ottawa, but they dont do shyt!

kangaroo

Unread post by kangaroo » June 17th, 2004, 8:21 pm

ur an idiot...2 of the ahrdest gangs in t.o are ak kannan and vt(something)..tamil gangs from out in scarborough...tamils are fuckin crazy. especially in scarb...so i dont know bout ottawa, but here they dont fuck around

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 18th, 2004, 7:15 am

kangaroo wrote:ur an idiot...2 of the ahrdest gangs in t.o are ak kannan and vt(something)..tamil gangs from out in scarborough...tamils are fuckin crazy. especially in scarb...so i dont know bout ottawa, but here they dont #%@& around

Yea man. those tamils roll deep in Scarbz especially. they are everywhere
in every fuckin school
shits ridiculous
They are down too. They wont heasitate to cut your limbs off with those machetes

ak kanna and is it Vvt or somethin like that
they fuckin crazy
tamil tigers too

Shortty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Shortty » June 19th, 2004, 1:44 pm

Heard they got punked by T.O. & Hamilton gangs in NRG club. In Ottawa, they call themselves punjabi mafia and have around 30-60 members, but the OG's dont/never banged, the young'ings think they thugs and beef with the westside boyz.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 6th, 2004, 11:24 am

someone on here said ther was a gang out ther called vr troopers
and that sh-t was a f-ckin tv kids show in america lol

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 11th, 2004, 5:14 am

can u post pics of the hoods they run?

KOREAN BOY

Unread post by KOREAN BOY » July 21st, 2004, 10:38 am

DUNT THINK ALL the GANGS IN CANADA R SOFT MAN SOME SETS R DEEP N DEY FU**IN CRAZY LIKE 18 BUDDHAS CHINPAC SAIGON SOILDERS AND SO ON TAMIL TIGERS AFG ATD A4L IF U FUCK WIF DEM DE'LL GOT BOTH UR ARMS OFF with the MACHETTES

truplayardb

Unread post by truplayardb » July 29th, 2004, 2:41 pm

yea alot off east indiain r crazy man i dont no wat u takin bout em bein soft bro

Bystander

Unread post by Bystander » August 25th, 2004, 4:05 pm

"how is there gonna be violent street gangs in toronto when the entire city of toronto only has about 10 murders a year?"

Gimme a break. You don't live in Toronto. You don't even live in Canada for god's sake. There were over 50 murders in this city last year.

Don't speak on issues you have no clue about.

Stickdeath

Unread post by Stickdeath » September 5th, 2004, 4:32 pm

Hi everyone first of all I'm brand new to the site.Anyway I live in saskatoon here we got the I.P (Indian Posse)Crazy Cree,West Side Connection and Mixed Bloods it's not a black people gang I think it's mostly Indians.

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » September 7th, 2004, 4:16 pm

YO! CANADA! Saw this on CBC Newsweek (canadian broadcasting corp.) sat night at 5 am, fresh outta mt-Real, National Average for car theft accross Canaduh PER DAY!!!= 470...that's x 365= 171'550 PER YEAR!!!!!, in a nation of 28 Million!!!!!!!!! (only 40 per year result in deaths) And also N.D.G. is the nation's capitol of car theft, that's Notre-Dame de Grace in Montreal. nholy crap-fer real! (Mt-real is bike theft capital of N.America too!) And my friend (of Hilarious Riders) got his fat-ass racer motorcycle stolen this summer from the shore!

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » September 7th, 2004, 5:54 pm

Hyp Notica wrote:YO! CANADA! Saw this on CBC Newsweek (canadian broadcasting corp.) sat night at 5 am, fresh outta mt-Real, National Average for car theft accross Canaduh PER DAY!!!= 470...that's x 365= 171'550 PER YEAR!!!!!, in a nation of 28 Million!!!!!!!!! (only 40 per year result in deaths) And also N.D.G. is the nation's capitol of car theft, that's Notre-Dame de Grace in Montreal. nholy crap-fer real! (Mt-real is bike theft capital of N.America too!) And my friend (of Hilarious Riders) got his fat-ass racer motorcycle stolen this summer from the shore!

Surrey BC is the car theft capital .

Safirdunya

Unread post by Safirdunya » September 9th, 2004, 7:39 pm

Thu, July 29, 2004

Murder is on decline

THEFT, COUNTERFEIT RISING: STATS

By KATHLEEN HARRIS, OTTAWA BUREAU

Product

1956 DELL PUBLICATIONS BASEBALL CUT-OUTS
Price C $6.45

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES 1974 TOPPS BASEBALL 22 CARDS
Price C $11.61

HIP HOP NY NEW YORK BASEBALL CAP HAT
Price C $1.28

1974 Topps Baseball Lot of 325 Diff w/ MANY SPECIALS
Price C $21.87

KANSAS CITY ROYALS 1974 TOPPS BASEBALL 24 CARDS
Price C $11.61

BIKE Men's Striped BASEBALL Pants NEW NWT Sz Large L
Price C $20.00

Ladies Pink Green Bay Packers Baseball Cap / Hat New
Price C $9.02

View all 31719 items on eBay

CANADA'S MURDER rate has dropped to a near four-decade low, but petty theft, mischief and counterfeiting are on the rise. Statistics Canada reported a 6% jump in the overall national crime rate yesterday, the first significant spike in a decade. Violent and drug-related crimes are holding steady or declining, but property-related offences and bogus bill-making are driving up the rates.

When it comes to crime-riddled cities the west is worst, with Saskatoon, Regina, Abbotsford, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Edmonton and Victoria clocking the most crime. Lowest rates were in Quebec and Ontario, where Saguenay, Quebec City, Toronto, Trois Rivieres, Kitchener, Gatineau and Ottawa claimed the cleanest streets.

Steve Sullivan, president of the Canadian Resource Centre for Victims of Crime, welcomed the drop in murders and violent crime. Canada's homicide rate -- already comparatively low by world standards -- is the lowest it's been since 1967.

"It's sort of hard to draw trends from one year, but it's consistent with the pattern from the last decade or so," he said. "A lot of the petty stuff might be that more people are reporting more."

ALL THE RAGE

Ensuring adequate resources -- from police manpower on the streets to Crown attorneys in the courts -- would help keep crime rates in line, Sullivan said.

Counterfeiting has become all the rage in Canada, with incidents showing a dramatic 72% increase across the country. In Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia, the rate doubled last year.

Albertans were the biggest victims of auto theft, with a 15% jump in reported incidents. Across the country, thieves stole more than 171,000 vehicles in 2003, up 5% from the year before.

While Stats Can shows the rate of drug-related crime incidents fell 8%, the average was dragged down by an 18% drop in pot possession offences that account for about half of all drug crimes. The rate of marijuana grow-ops jumped by 3%.

The report also found youth crime is on the rise, with a 5% increase in people aged 12-17 accused of criminal activity.

On the upside, drunk drivers were about 5% fewer in numbers last year, continuing a downward trend over the last 20 years. Police busted about 77,000 people impaired behind the wheel.

---

BREAKDOWN

- With a 72% surge, counterfeiting is now the sixth-largest crime category in Canada. Last year, police reported more than 138,000 incidents.

- Police reported more than 284,000 break-ins, a 2% rise from a year earlier.

- Thieves drove off with more than 171,000 vehicles last year, up 5% from 2002. About 57% were cars, but the rate of theft of trucks, minivans and SUVs rose at four times the pace.

- The biggest increase in vehicle theft was reported by Alberta.

- The national homicide rate fell 7% last year to its lowest level in more than 35 years. Saskatchewan reported the largest increase in the country, while the Atlantic provinces reported the lowest rates.

- The sexual assault rate declined 5% to its lowest level in 20 years.

- The rate of robberies rose 5%, the first gain since 1996. This included a 10% rise in robberies involving a firearm.

Safirdunya

Unread post by Safirdunya » September 9th, 2004, 7:42 pm

Now all the homies from Toronto shouldnt trip , cuz 1.9 murders per 100,000 people is something to be happy about.

By LORRIE GOLDSTEIN -- For the Toronto Sun

The reporting and commentary on Statistics Canada's annual survey of crime rates has become so politicized that this year you actually had to search for the real news in it.

The news was that for the first time in a decade, there was a sharp spike in Canada's crime rate last year -- up 6% over 2002.

But you would have been hard-pressed to find that in much of the reporting, which focused instead on the fact that Canada's murder rate dropped 7% to its lowest level in more than 35 years.

Now, let's be clear. A lower murder rate is a good thing, but hardly a surprise given recent trends. Indeed, one of the reasons for declining homicide rates over the years is our ever-increasing ability to save people who would have sustained otherwise fatal wounds in the past.

Interestingly, for example, while the murder rate went down 7% last year, attempted murders were up 4%.

The more worrisome thing about much of the reporting of and commentary on the crime rate these days is the political motivation that seems to lie behind it, with a slew of pundits and academics apparently determined to convince Canadians that their genuine concerns about crime are mainly in their heads, caused mostly by the media's tendency to focus on violent crime.

Crime rate declining

In reality, while it's true the crime rate has generally been declining over the past decade, it's just as accurate to say that today's crime rates remain spectacularly and stubbornly higher than they were, say, 40 years ago. More important, this idea that Canadians do not have the right to be concerned about crime, even when the crime rate is going up, is both patronizing and absurd.

Last week's StatsCan report was released on the same day Toronto's Louise Russo made a heartbreaking appeal for witnesses to the April 21 drive-by shooting in North York that left her permanently paralyzed. A loving mother and wife, she is yet another innocent citizen whose life has been forever changed by random and senseless violence.

Surely the StatsCan survey which found Toronto is relatively safe -- with the third-lowest crime rate in Canada and a murder rate of 1.9 per 100,000 people compared to 3.3 in Saskatoon, was of little comfort to her. Nor to other victims of violent crime and their families, who know that while Toronto is, on average, a safe city, it can also be a very dangerous place, particularly in certain neighbourhoods at certain times.

Another worrisome trend is the tendency of many academics and pundits to play down the types of crime that led to this year's spike in the crime rate -- supposedly "minor" things like counterfeiting, robbery, break-ins, car theft, possession of stolen goods, small thefts, etc. It's almost as if there's a prevailing wisdom out there that this sort of crime doesn't really count, compared to the big stuff like murder.

Well, tell that to anyone who has just had their car stolen, or walked into their looted home, or had their wallet lifted. Crime is seldom inconsequential to its victims, although its impact, given our existing criminal justice system, may well be inconsequential to the criminals.

Even StatsCan, along with some academics, reassured us that the increase in counterfeiting -- a big reason for the spike in the crime rate -- might have had to do with better detection methods.

In other words, the amount of counterfeiting may not actually be going up much; we're just getting better at detecting it.

But why, then, no equal mention of the fact Canada's crime rate would have gone up even more than 6% were it not for a 30% drop in the number of marijuana prosecutions, as many police forces have all but given up enforcing possession laws as the feds stumble toward decriminalization? As a result, overall drug prosecutions fell by 8% last year, bucking a previous 10-year trend.

The fact is, crime stats are often manipulated by those with an axe to grind.

Spin the stats

For example, no matter whether Toronto's crime rate is going up or down, enemies of Police Chief Julian Fantino can always spin such stats against him.

If the crime rate dips slightly, as it did in Toronto last year, then Fantino can be criticized by his political and media critics for demanding a bigger police budget.After all, if crime is down, what's the need? Then again, if crime is up, he can be blamed for doing a poor job.

All of which suggests why there really is something to that old saying about there being lies, damned lies and statistics.

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » September 25th, 2004, 8:06 am

Good post B

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » October 3rd, 2004, 10:19 pm

yo, nice info. sum of dem numbers b crazy though.. gottaz think about the pop. so many breakins n gtf-grand theft auto, why arent i making money offa that shit

Stickdeath

Unread post by Stickdeath » October 5th, 2004, 6:49 pm

Can someone give me sum facts on de I.P,Crazy Cree,West Side Connection or Mixed Bloods if u will?

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » October 5th, 2004, 8:41 pm

grouch wrote:Alright, I live in Vancouver and we've got a shitload of Asian gangs here. They don't bang like they do in the States, it's different. Up here they're mainly just bringing in money from the drug trade, mostly from all the weed grown up here, some from trafficing too. There are a few murders, a double murder today just a few blocks from my place, normally we get about 30 a year for a city of 1,000,000. The Asian gangs work a lot with the Hell's Angels too to help with the drug trade. The Hell's Angels basically own the port here, almost everybody that works there is HA, so they can bring in whatever they want whenever they want. Everyonce in a while they'll get busted, but most of the time it's on purpose to take some heat off and pin it on a junior member. But it's all organized shit, you can walk in pretty much every area without getting jumped by a banger.

That's very true man, I've met some guy that claimed bloods once but I could tell his ass was fack. As for HA thier like the grim reaper here, all the asian gangs do thier little thing but any time they get out of line HA will come and take them all out. I got so mush love and respect for them. Also russian and punjabi mafia is deep.

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”